Birth by Sleep Kingdom hearts reconnect???

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by teamnotrello, Jan 10, 2010.

1. RikusLight Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't think it has to do with Sora connecting the worlds. I think it has more to do with Sora saving Terra, Aqua and Ven.

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I think it'll probably have more to it than just saving Terra, Aqua, and Ven. I think it involves him saving everyone you see in the secret ending. Including...
    Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Roxas, Xion, Axel, Namine, and possibly AtW.

Though this is just my personal opinion I think it may not be far off from what Nomura is planning for the (possible) plot of KH3. This may be the reason for all the spin-offs. (Dammit Nomura you're good...)

3. Arch Mana Knight

Er...I don't see how he could save Roxas or Xion. They basically returned to Sora so there's no need to "save" them. As much as I like Roxas over Sora, there's not really anything left for him plot-wise other than saying, Roxas looks the way he does because of Ven. As for Xion...eh, she isn't important enough to have anybody care about her. XD

The secret ending really is mostly for us to know that Sora is going to reconnect all the missing pieces. Aqua, Ven, and Terra. I guess he could save some worlds along the way and maybe end up reforging the X-Blade but other than that it's mainly for him to save the three and stop Xehanort.

4. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

Well now that recoded has been leaked released in japanese;
    so far the secret ending again says at the end: Reconnect
    - Honestly I don't know what this is going to be, hopefully it is a new title that links to KH3...and who knows maybe even more games. :)

5. NiceNickName Moogle Assistant

some thought about Reconnect
    I heard many peoples that says Dream Drop Distance gonna change our all view(About kh series) But I think reconnect is gonna do that.
    1.Its about the people who connected to sora the main people that I'm aware too.
    Is Ventus and Roxas , and ventus connected to Vanitas(sora look alike) so
    Roxas,Ventus,Sora,Vanitas I wonder what could happen..
    Well Ventus heart already stucked in sora.
    2.And if ventus will be in this game , probably aqua and terra too..(just thought)
    Hey Hey , wait a minute isn't aqua stuck in the REALM OF DRAKNESS(i just wanted that to be scary so I wrote it big) and terra under xhenorat contorl.
    but there's something really confusing here - in KH2 havn't we saw ven fighting us ? and mayba aqua has got out of there. and we kinda defeated xhenoart(I know i don't write it right)
    so maybe Reconnected will be before KH II or KH I storyline. or maybe there's a logic explanation to that(I dont think so.. come on guys this is Kingdom hearts..)
    Ansem(according to the game storyline) also is in the realm of darkness losing his memories so if sora+ventus(dunno yet what they gonna do - just thought) will come to save aqua - they probably help to Ansem(for now on Im calling him WiZ)
    Xion being able to connect with roxas, so im pretty sure she will make and appearnece here(im considering roxas and sora as one)
    Riku -100% will be here.
    Also Kairi-so Namine(I know there's lots of people who don't want kairi but the fact that she have to be - sora searching kairi , riku also , ROXAS wants namine.
    Axel- I know he's not so connected to sora himself But he still connects to him because of Roxas and Xion and Ven since he Somebody.
    Master Eraqus- He is a master , according to the secret ending is heart inside terra body,Xehanort lose his heart to the darkness - what about eraqus ?
    I have strong feeling organization 13 gonna appear too.
    And also Xemans(I know we deafeated him)
    oh and if axel gonna show up I guess lea and his friend xaix(i dont remember it correctly)

not, but they say they will be 2 new games before KH3 . so let's leave the name now.
    1.There's gonna be new game, Its gonna be about people who reconnect to sora/roxas. cause they confirmed its a new game, they didn't confirmed the title.
    but we can assume what gonna be because of the secret ending.

They said there will be 2 side games before KH3. Anyway KH3 wouldn't be in release till the new FF game will be out in 2012.
    They even said that its depends on FF sucsses. And it wouldn't be ready for the 10th anniversary.its not gonna be name for KH3 its side game,
    sorry to let you down. KH3 production is underway
    here's arcitle approved what I said about FF , and two new games.
    http://www.destructoid.com/kingdom-h...g-168872.phtml
    here's article approved what I said about the fact that KH3 wouldnt be ready for KH 10th anniversary
    http://www.thespeedgamers.com/kingdo...-not-happening
    here's what he said
    “2012 is the 10th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts,” Nomura told the magazine, “so we’d like to do something to celebrate. However, I’ll say this up front, just because it’s the 10th anniversary, we still won’t have Kingdom Hearts III out.”

6. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I think that in Kingdom Hearts III, Riku will tag along with Sora and Kairi will just hang out on the islands for a bit until she's needed. Though "it would be dangerous to have her out on the field because she's a Princess of Hearts", so I'm not too sure. Also, I believe Sora will be saving Ven, Terra, and Aqua - and Ansem the Wise, who Aqua is hanging out with.

Pfft, and if we're lucky the game will come out before the end of the world.