Kingdom Hearts/Sonic crossover

Discussion in 'Archives' started by John Clay Rice, May 22, 2008.

1. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

As the gang left Port Royal they decided to take a break as they disembark at Twlight Town. "So this is Twilight Town? No wonder." Said Sonic as they were at the Train Station. "I can't wait to see Hayner and those guys again. Hyuck." Exclaimed Goofy.

They ran to the Unsual Spot to see two kids talking to each other. "Hey guys." Said Sora. "Sora, Donald and Goofy. How are you?" Hayner as he gave Sora a High five. "Did you save Kairi?" Asked Olette with her hands behind her back. He nodded. Then Sonic walked up. "Who's this guy?" "I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog!!!" He said with a thumps up. "You must be Hayner Pence and Olette. Sora's told me about you."

"Hey where's Pence?" Asked Sora. "Oh he went to get some Sea Salt Ice Cream. Have you tried it Sonic?" Asked Olette. Sonic Grinned "Yeah. It's just as good as a="

Then they see a kid with a "Dog Street" shirt and a bandana on his head with a couple of bruises. "PENCE!!" Hayner yelled. As the friends ran to comfort him. "What happened?" Pence was panting as he explianed. "Remember those dark creatures called the Heartless?" They all nodded. "Well before they attacked me I found a cool looking jewel. Then this fat guy with a egg belly on a robot. Came and attacked me with them. Then he stole the jewel from me and he disappeared."

"Eggman." Sora Sonic, Donald and Goofy scowled. "That must've been a Chaos Emerald. Pence." Explianed Sonic They were all confused as the heroes explained them the Chaos Emeralds to the Twilight Town gang. "Can you show us where it happened Pence?" Asked Sonic. He nodded "Sure Follow me."

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

Hm... pretty interesting, but I was really confused on who was saying what. When somebody else says something new, make a new paragraph.

Example:

"Give my cheese back!" the mouse scream. "Or you'll be sorry!"

"Never!" The cat shouted. "Muwhahaha!"

--------------------------------------

Something like that. Other then that, great story.

3. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Meanwhile at Robotnik's lab

Robotnik was at his lab working on robotic parts. "Hahahahaha!!! I've created an ultimate Machine. He will have" As he was finishing the parts on him. The Robot i woke up as he looked at him. "Ah you awaken." Said the doctor. "I'm your creator, Dr. Robotnik. You are a very powerful machine to destroy both Sonic and Sora the Keybearer. You are Metal Sora." As the Robot looked like Sora and dressed like Sora. "I am at your command Dr. Robotnik."

Robotnik laughed Evilly. "Perfect. You will have the same heart as Sora. Only you will harm him and his friends and give me the Chaos Ememalds. But first I must test you. Oh Heartless!!!" As 100 Heartless appeared out of nowhere.

Metal Sora somehow wield the Keyblade. It looks like Sora's only it's metal. He then flew up and slashed at the Heartless until there was no more Heartless. Then as soon as he destroyed them all he asks "Did I pass?" Robotnik smiled evilly "You did more then pass. You're ready!! Hahahaha!!!"

4. Sumi suicidé

ahhh!!! ebil sora robot attacks!!!
    ps. mitch mcconnel or bruce lunsford?

5. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

When Knuckles fell asleep. He was dreaming about himself at Angel Island. He gasped as he got up "Oh my gosh. I forgot about the Master Emerald."

He was running and running to Shadow who was talking with The King Kairi and Tails. "Shadow I need to go to Angel Island. Can you use Chaos Control to get me to the Island?" Shadow scoffed "You are so irresponisple." Knuckles growled "What do say?" "Knuckles, Calm down." Said Tails who grabbed Knuckles from behind to prevent Knuckles from attacking him.

"I'm afraid he's right Shadow." Said the King. "He needs to protect the Master Emerald Cause without it. The Heartless will destroy Angel Island and kill all people who live there. Tails And Riku. You need to go with Knuckles. Kairi and Shadow must stay here."

Riku nodded as he smirked "No problem. We'll help Knuckles get the Emerald and control his temper." Knuckles then blushed "SHUT UP RIKU!!!!"

Shadow gave the Emerald to Knuckles and yelled before he said it. King Mickey said "Wait Since Riku can wield the Keyblade. He can use the power to use Chaos Control." "Really You're Majesty?" Asked Riku. The King nodded as Shadow said "Hmmph Fine but bring that back."

Riku nodded as he yelled "Chaos Control!" As Knuckles Tails and Riku transported to Angel Island. Unfortunatly for them They see a Big fat cat in front of the Emerald. "Pete? What are doing with the Emerald." Asked Riku.

Pete laughed "None of your beeswaks. But I'll tell you anyway. Maleficent is using the Emeralds Power to find the Other Chaos Emeralds." He explained with an Evil Laugh "Actually The Emerald is mine." Said a voice. Knuckles look behind him and it was a bat. "Rouge." He muttered. "Long time no see Treasure Hunter." She smirked. "And that Emerald is mine. So Give it to me you stupid cat.

Pete then threw a Tantrum like an idiot. Knuckes then jumped up and punched Pete on the eyes. "You leave the Master Emerald alone." He said Angrirly. Pete then angryily got up and summond two giant Heartless (like in Agrabah only think of them as Mobians) "Riku and I will take care of the Heartless. You take care of Pete Knuckes." Explianed Tails.

Knuckles nodded. Then He Punched Pete on the stomach. Then Pete threw some balls (Like in Hercules World) As they exploded making Knuckles and Rouge Jumped up and Down then Pete punched Rouge and Grabbed her on the neck then hitting her up down and up and down.

Then Knuckles came and punched Pete on the face. Making Pete drop Rouge. Then he went to comfort Rouge. "Are you okay Bat girl?"

She then smirked "Are you checking on me cause you like me?" Knuckles blushed And Stammered "NO!! I just wanna make sure you're all right. Cause I'm a caring person." She scoffed "Sure Whatever."

Meanwhile Tails and Riku were having a tough time against the Mobian Heartless. As Tails used Tails whip whip while Riku used dark aura. It was working. Suddenly Tails thought of something. "Hey Riku. I have an Idea. Why don't we..." He whispered to Riku As Riku as nodding. "Tails you're a genious." He relied which made Tails blushed. As Riku and Tails grabbed each other shoulders and Tails used Tails as Riku Used reflect making Tails tail whip grow even more powerful then he used it on the blue Heartless. Then it faded. Then he did it on the other one. Making it fade.

Then as soon as the battle was over. Tails and Riku went back to Knuckles and Rouge who was confronting Pete. Pete then growled. "Hmmph. You may have won this time but we'll meet again."

Tails then jumped up and down "We did it." Rouge then asked "What the Heck is going on here?" "I'll explian when we get back to Disney Castle." Said Riku
    "Chaos Control!!!" He Screamed as they transported.

6. Sumi suicidé

Nice, i like how Rouge and Chaos control show up!

7. Petor Merlin's Housekeeper

I've read it and so far, I think it's great. Keep it up

P.S. I bet there'll be plenty of drama when Sora discovers about the metal version of himself

8. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora vs. Metal Sora.

"Follow me to Sunset Hill." Said Pence as Sora and the Gang was following him." Then just out of nowhere something in front of Sonic. It was a Heartless. As Sora Donald and Goofy wield their weapons they fought a million and a million of Heartless untill they get pooped. Then a Shadow hit Sonic as he feel down. As the Heartless began to devour Sonic's heart.

"SONIC!!!" Screamed Sora then suddenly Something was in front of Sonic and It wasn't a Heartless. It was a female voice. "If you ever tried to hurt my dear Sonic again. I will kill you!!!" It was... "AMY!!!" Amy then hugged Sonic like crazy. "OH SONIC!! I Thought I lost you!!" She cried. "Thanks Amy I'm fine, now get off me." He said as she let go as he was gasping for air. "How did you get here Amy?" Asked Donald. "Well I found this Chaos Emerald." She revealed out of her pocket was the Chaos Emerald. "Then all of a sudden this light came and must've teleported me here."

"Chaos Control." Replied Sora. "That must've been it. Then she gave the Emerald to Sora. "Anyway Where are we?" She asked. "This is Twilight Town." Explained Sora. "Our friend Pence here found a Chaos Emerald but it was found by Dr. Eggman." Amy Gasped. Then of a sudden they heard an explosion. "It's coming from the Sandlot." Said Olette. "We better Skedaddle and see what's up." Goofy said. They all nodded as they were running to the sandlot to see that a guy with a hoodie(Seifer) a Guy with orange shirt.(Rai) and A girl with gray hair(Fuu ) lying down. "Seifer, what happenend?" asked Hayner.

He as did Fuu and Rai got up and saw Sora and when he did he went over and punched him on the face. "OWW!! Why did you did that?" Asked Sora as he rubbed his face. "Because..." Shouted Seifer in anger. "You did this." Seifer said coldly as he put a accusing finger on Sora. "What? That's Crazy!!" Yelled Donald. "Yeah!!! Sora would Never do that!!" Said Sonic.

Then all of a sudden a bright light teleported and in front of them was a robotic figure standing in front them. The robot looked like Sora. As Sora got his Keyblade. "Who are you?" The Machine didn't answer as his eyes(Pretend this like robotic eyes where it says target) As his eyes says Target:Sora. Mission: Kill him "I am Metal Sora. I'm here to terminate you by order of Dr. Robotnik."

As he revealed a metal Keyblade. As he flew and gave Sora an uppercut. Then he kept on bashing and bashing Sora. Then Sora used Ars Arachum but missed. But so did Metal Sora as he made a better attack. Then Sora was panting then he fainted. "SORA!!!" His friends screamed. Amy shut her eyes. As Metal Sora got close to him and was choking him.

"Once I am done. I will find the rest of the Chaos Emeralds and give them to my lord and Master Dr. Robotnik. And he will use them to become all powerful." Then all of a Sonic used Spin dash and used Somersault on Metal Sora. Then he jumped on him again. Sonic stood up in front of Metal Sora. Then Metal Sora laughed. "What's so funny Bolt Brain?" Metal Sora smirked "Because Sonic. I got the Emerald." As he revealed the Emerald making Sonic gasped. "Since Sora has a few seconds to live. I'll let him die nice and slow. Goodbye!!!" As Metal Sora dissappeared into a bright light. Sonic looked up angrliy then he realized aobut Sora.

He kneeled to the unconsious boy. He checked his pulse. "We gotta get him to a hospital fast." He said worrriedly. Hayner then led "Follow me." As Sonic was carrying the near dead boy with Donald and Goofy, Pence, Olette and Amy Following them.

Uh-Oh will Sora live?

9. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Agrabah

"Give it to me straight doc. Will Sora live? Asked Sonic. As they are in the waiting room. The Doctor sighed and answered "Yes. But he must stay here till tommorrow." That made Sonic and the gang sighed with relief.

"Can we see him?" Asked Amy. The doctor nodded. As Sonic and the gang went inside the hospital room to see Sora watching TV. "Hey Sora." Said Sonic as he turned and looked at Sonic. "Hey guys." He said in a raspy voice. Goofy has had on his mouth. "How are you? He asked. "Oh I feel a little fine. I have a few bruises but other then that I feel fine. That Metal Sora is tough."

"I know. That Egghead sure loves to make robotic copies." Sonic said as he and Amy explained about Robotnik's Metal Sonic and how it gives him trouble in the Past. The next day Sora was realased from the Hospital.

"We better go." Said Sora. As Hayner and the gang looked at Sora's gang with sad facess. "Will you come back?" Asked Olette. "I Promise. And be careful for Eggman." Said Sonic with his famous thumbs up.

"So where are we going?" Asked Amy as she sat next to Sonic. Sora was looking at the worlds as he sees another familiar world. "Hey let's go to Argrabah. I want to see Aladdin and the Gang." Said Sora. Donald and Goofy agreed.

"Argabah. We made it." Excliamed Donald as they got out of the Gummi Ship. They see people carrying presents. Then they see a bodyguard. "Hey. What's going on?" Asked Sora. As a another person was behind him with a heavy bag.

The Guard looked at them with a mean face. "Our Princess is to wed." The person was excited. "Ohh wonderful!!! And who's the lucky prince." That made Amy's eyes shine bright while Sonic sighed in frustation.

The Guard sneered "Not a Prince at all. Just a no good Street Rat." "NO WAY!!" As the Man transformed in a blue guy. "It's ALLLLLADDDIN!!!" As fireworks came appeared behind him. "HEY Genie!!" The Genie looked behind and grinned Widly.

"Sora! Donald! Goofy! How are you guys?" Then he noticed Sonic and Amy. "What's that? A Hedgehog?" Sonic grinned "I'm Sonic the Hedgehog!! And this Amy. You must be Genie of the Lamp?" The Genie nodded. Then Goofy interuppted. "So Aladdin and Jasmine are getting married." Then the Genie transformed into John Madden.

"Yes Today. The Underdog Aladdin is getting married to the lovely Princess Jasmine." He said making Sonic Laugh uncontrolablly. "Man this guy is so fun." Then Genie asked "Did you get the invatations?" Sora and the gang shook their heads. "No Promblem. Come on down." He said in a Bob Barker voice. "You just won free passes to Aladdin and Jasmine's Wedding. Which reminds me I better go find him. You wanna come with?"

The gang nooded as Gene snapped his fingers and teleported them into an old house as they see a young man with a box. As he heard a voice "Hello!!" said Genie, in a booming, scaring his monkey (Abu)."SOMEBODY IS GONNA BE LATE FOR HIS OLD WEDDING!!" The young man turned after a laugh.

"Hold on Genie. There's something I need." He said. "I got you." He winked. Then he noticed Sora. "Sora. Donald Goofy. When did you guys get here?" He asked happily. "Oh same old same old." Said Sora while he had his hands behind his back. Then Sonic and Amy introduced themselves then Sonic noticed the box and asked Sonic "What's that?" Aladdin then looked at the box and said "This is for the wedding." He opened the box revealing a small dagger.

"well uh it's a nice dagger." Said Genie imating Woody Allen. "Intresting choice of accecory." Aladdin. "It belong to my father." He said sadly. The Genie was shocked "Father? You never said a word about your father. Oh, I gotta let the caterer know.” He changed into a waiter. “Chicken or sea bass?”
    He’s not coming to the wedding,” said Aladdin, taking the dagger out of the case. “He died a long time ago.” Genie changed back with a winced.

“Sorry,” said Genie. “It’s all right,” said Aladdin, taking the dagger out the box.

“What happened to him?” Sora asked.
    “I don’t know,” said Aladdin, standing up and walking to the giant hole the wall. “I never knew him. Maybe, if I did, I’d probably be ready for this.”
    "Aladdin? You don't have cold feet do you?" Asked Sonic "Yeah About everyone gets cold feet during their weddings." Said Goofy which made Donald looked at him strangly.

Aladdin sighed "No Sonic. It's Just “I have always been by myself. Stealing what I need to survive, running from the guards, and living my life alone.” Abu walked up to Aladdin and he petted his head. “But now I’m taking a big step today, into a new world.”

“Today’s topic: fears of a family man,” said Genie, over a radio. He was sitting in midair with his magic tail thing dangling in front of him with a microphone and a pair of headsets. “Al from Agrabah, share with us.” Aladdin got back up and started walking around the room.

“I never had a father to show me how to raise a family,” said Aladdin.

“No role model,” said Sora.
    “Dig a little deeper,” said Genie.

“What do I know about families?” Aladdin asked. “What if I’m no good at it. If my father were here…”

Genie moved beside Aladdin and placed his hand on his shoulder in a supportive manner.
    “Al, if your father were here, he’d be proud of you as I am,” said Genie.

"As are we." Said Sora. As the rest of the gang agreed. He smiled then said "I wish he can see this."

"OH Aladdin this mushy things gotta stop!!!" Said Iago in an annoying voice.

Then Genie interuptted "Hey Hey Al. Let's you guys dressed for the wedding.

As Genie gets Aladdin Sora and the gang dressed.

Aladdin was dressed in a white coat with a turban.

Sora with a blue coat and a blue turban. While Donald was wearing the outfit he wore when found out the king was missing.

Goofy in his knight suit. Sonic in a fancy suit.

And when he looked At Amy his mouth fell wide open as she is in a blue dress with a neckalace as she giggled at Sonic's jaw.

10. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

A camel caravan was guiding into the back of the palace. The leader, dressed in black with a blue cape and hood, looked had the camels lined up side by side and then looked outside, as if he was watching for something, being careful. Three gold claws cut through the basket and a tall strong built man, gray as a tombstone, bald with a black mustache and vest, blue pants, and black shoes climbed out and walked behind the leader.

“Why do you walk in the open while I suffocate like an animal?” the man asked, furious.

“Someone has to keep a cool head, Sa’luk,” said the King of Thieves.

“Someone will have no head if this is another wild goose chase,” said Sa’luk, holding his claws to the King’s face.

“The Oracle is the real thing,” said the King, pushing Sa’luk’s hand away, taking it as an empty threat, and looked back to the palace. “This time I’m sure. While I search for it, you distract the guards.”

“Part of your plan?”

“A large part. Just make sure you keep those things in line.” The King walked over to one of the baskets on his camels and tapped it a few times as he whispered into it. “It’s time.” He smiled evilly.

Meanwhile Sora and Sonic explianed about the worlds in danger to Aladdin at the alter. Sora just became Aladdin's best man because he's part of the reason he and Jasmine are together. Then Genie realized something. "Oh NOO!!"

“Oh, boy,” said Donald, as Genie transformed into the White Rabbit and ran down the aisle way like his head depended on it.

“I’m late, I’m late, for a very important date,” he rhymes, zipping pass the doors. As they swung back in, Genie stood wearing a white ceremonial uniform. He twirled the gold horn around his fingers and placed it to his lips where he blew three times, announcing the start of the wedding.

He vanished in a puff of smoke as the orchestra took over the music and the flowers girls walked down the aisle, spreading flower pedals across the carpet. The banner boy followed a few steps behind, guiding the Sultan’s throne carriers to the altar, the guests bowing their head in respect to him. The flower girls walked the left and the banner boy walked to the left as the guards lowered the throne, letting the Sultan down. Aladdin, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Sonic and Amy bowed as the Sultan walked to Aladdin’s side.

“Ha-ha, don’t look so solemn, boy,” the Sultan chuckled. “This is a happy day.” Then he introduced Sora and the gang.

“Ooh, look, it’s a Kodiak moment,” said Genie, holding his hands together in a frame at the altar. A bear appeared and roared in Genie face and ear, but he only grabbed its mouth shut and pushed it back. “Put that bear out of here.” Genie smiled and gathered his powers with his hands winding up behind him. They shot forward and a two pair of doves appeared, holding a corner of a white carpet with gold trims, flying over the aisle, laying it down.

Two purple peacocks that stood in front of the door pulled in their tales, revealing the Princess Jasmine for all to see. The reveled her lovely sight, but no more than Aladdin who looked at her with great admiration.

“Wow,” Aladdin sighed.
    "That's Jasmine?" asked Sonic. "She's hot.!!" Then he gets smacked in the Hammer by Amy. Jasmine then saw Sora and gang by suprise and hugged them. Then she hugged her father who was in tears.

Then she walked to Aladdin who was nervous. "Well we're here." He said nervously. "Together forever." She said in a confident tone.

The King of Thieves kneeled upon the roof of the ceremonial hall with his sword drawn and reflected the sun’s light to the where his men waited. Sa’luk caught it with a pleased smile upon his sinister face and bumped the fat guy away from the elephant he struggled to push to move.

“Let me be the point man,” said Sa’luk. His pulled his left hand back and struck the elephant’s behind with his claws, scaring the hell out of it, which frightened the others, causing them to run amok to the palace.

“I thought the earth wasn’t supposed to move until the honeymoon,” said Genie. The quakes grew stronger, making everyone to begin to lose their balance.

"What the Heck is going on?" Asked Sonic. AS he sees Elephants charging.

STA-A-A-A-AMPEDE!” Genie shouted in a cowboy suit.

That's it for right now.

11. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

The elephants charged into the hall, crashing down the pillars with their swaying trunks and charging tusks with anger and aggression while the people ran for cover and safety. An elephant charged at the altar with its head down and its tusks forwards. Aladdin quickly grabbed Jasmine tight in his arms and jumped out of the way, leaving the altar to be crushed and demolished by the elephant.

Then Sora sees a Heartless then slashed it with a Keyblade. Then Sonic sees one of the thieves who's trying to scare Sonic but Sonic smirked and used spin dash on the thief. Then he sses a bandit with a sword trying to catch him but Sonic taunted "Catch me if you can!!"(My favorite Sonic line)

Then The guards sees Sal'luk and wields their swords which made him chuckle evilly then he slashed their clothes making them wear nothing but thier underwear.

Where is it?†asked the King of Thieves, pushing aside gold pots and urns, until he found a gold scepter with a green jewel held on the head. “Ah, at last.†He grabbed the scepter and held it before him, admiring its beauty as if he had been searching for his whole life and now his search came to an end. But then someone tackled him to the floor, knocking him on his back. He leaned against his arms and shook his head. His eyes opened to see Aladdin standing above him, holding the scepter in his hand.

“Can I see your invitation?†Aladdin asked, smiling as cocky as ever. The King was not amused.

“Stay out of my way, boy,†said the King, his left hand slowly reaching for the cat statue next to him. “And you won’t get hurt!†He quickly hurled the statue at Aladdin’s chest, knocking back against the gift stands. The King jumped to his feet and tackled Aladdin, grabbing his wrists as Aladdin raised his right hand to strike him down with the scepter. Aladdin was surprised by the King’s strength as he struggled to get free. “Fool, you don’t stand a chance against the King of Thieves.â€

“When I get up, I’ll bow to you,†Then he kicked him.

Meanwhile a thief confronted Amy who was not amused nor frightened. "Hmm You wouldn't wanna mess with me." As she wielded her hammer and bonked his head. Making the others scared. Meanwhile the Genie was up the roof to prevent leaks. "Genie could you come here and help us?" Asked Sonic.

I guess there’s no point to this know,†said Genie. He appeared with his arms crossed before a group of thieves, smiling down at them like an all-powerful being he was. The thieves dropped their loot and took their stance, drawing swords and daggers, cracking knuckles and necks. Donald and Goofy saw what Genie was up against and wondered what he would do. He looked back at them and raised his eyebrows a few time at them with a smile. A black ninja uniform appeared on his body with a pair of sais, and then multiple copies appeared, all letting cries and whoos as they flail and twirled their sides, scraping their blades against each other, and stopped with the same stance; left sai above their heads, right sai at waist lever, and their right heel held out at the thieves who lost their nerves and flee in panic. With the sound of trumpeting elephant, an idea came to Genie’s mind. He made himself a giant and picked the elephant up in his arms, holding its trunk out and cocked it like a shotgun.

“Freeze, sandbags,†Genie barked out. “Don’t make me use the other end.†He aimed the trunk at a large group of thieves and squeezed the elephant so that a hurricane of air was shot, blowing the thieves away like a sandstorm. When he stopped the elephant was as wiped out as an empty balloon and he set it aside. Genie glanced to the side and shot a bolt of magic to the butt of a group of thieves, catching them on fire and sending them running in pain. He sat on a bench and shot another bolt before changing to the a thin man, dressed in a suit, military cut hair and a box of chocolate on his lap.

“Mama always said, magic is as magic does,†said Forrest Gump Genie.

The King twisted Aladdin’s arm harder, making him fall flat on his stomach and face down.

“Last chance, boy,†said the King.

“Let him go,†Sora shouted. The King turned his head and saw Sora lunge at him with his Keyblade raised over his head. He swung down and the King pulled his sword in front of him, blocking Sora’s attack, but was thrown back from Aladdin.

“Thanks, Sora,†said Aladdin, as Sora helped him to his feet.

“No problem,†said Sora, taking his stance with Aladdin. “Who’s this guy? Zorro?â€

“You may know me as the King of Thieves,†said the King. “Are there no real men in this palace?â€

“You’ll find that we’re no pushovers when we fight together,†said Aladdin.

“Is that so?†Aladdin tucked the scepter in his belt and picked up a long pole, holding it as a staff. “Then show me.†Sora charged first, holding his Keyblade to left. He then lunged at the right moment and swung his Keyblade at the King’s head, but the King blocked his attack and threw his left shoulder into Sora’s chest, pushing him back, and then he threw back right foot, kicking him to the gift stand. Aladdin found his opening in that moment and charged, thrusting his shoulder front, tackling the King against the wall, the impact making him drop his sword.

Aladdin pushed the King’s back hard against the wall and pulled back his right fist, shooting it front, but the King grabbed Aladdin’s wrist, pressing his thumb above the pulse tightly, making Aladdin’s arm cringe and then he slammed his forehead between his eyes, knocking out his sense of balance, and then shot a right hook to Aladdin’s jaw, throwing him to the floor but not before he swiped the scepter from Aladdin’s belt. He could not help but stare at its glistening beauty, the way it just sparkled in his eyes, but then something struck him hard in the back of the head, tumbling across the floor, dropping the scepter. When he came to, he opened his eyes and saw Sora holding the scepter in his left hand.

“You didn’t forget about me, did you?†Sora asked, smiling cocky.

“You no more trouble than the other boy,†said the King, getting on his feet. “At least you can use a blade. Spare us the trouble and give me the scepter.†Then he grabbed the sceptor but Aladdin held on to it. Making Sora pull for support.
    The scepter-tug-of-war came to an end when a elephant charged to the gift room with its tusks forward and its trunk flailing about. Both new they would be dead if they stayed in one place, and so they jumped in different directions, the elephant passing between them, crashing through the doorway, creating a heavy cloud of dust. When the dust had cleared, Sora and Aladdin stood together in near the doorway, watching the elephant run away. When they turned around, they gasped in surprise.

“Where’s the King of Thieves?†asked Aladdin.

“Aladdin, look,†Sora cried out. He looked outside with Sora and saw the thieves ride out of the city and into the desert sea as the Heartless disappeared and the elephants calmed down. Genie, Sonic, Amy, Donald, and Goofy were overjoyed to have a break, but were startled when debris came crashing wn. Genie winced with a gasp.

“This not my fault,†said Genie, as the rest of the debris came down. “This was not built to code.â€

"Uh Okay. Even though it's not your fault." Said Sonic in a sarcastic voice.

12. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Jasmine followed Sonic and the gang to the gift room as they were checking on Sora and the gang.

Sora, Aladdin, are you two okay?” Amy asked.

“Yeah, we’re fine,” said Sora, running his hair back. “You?”

“We handled ourselves just fine.” said Sonic with his hands behind his head.

“What were they after?” Jasmine asked, looking around. “The gifts?”

“Not all the gifts,” said Aladdin, staring at the jade gem embedded into the scepter. “This is what the King of Thieves wanted.” Iago flew in with a scoff and perched himself on the gem.

“With all the other great stuff, why go for this thing?” Iago asked, eyeing his reflection. Suddenly, a bright flash of light appeared from the gem, blinding all sight, catching everyone’s attention.

“Your question is mine to answer,” said female voice, echoing in the room. The scepter freed itself from Aladdin’s hands, hovering in the center of the room. “They King of Thieves sought my sight for the ultimate treasure.”

“Did someone say treasure?” Iago asked, with the word ringing in his ears. The light dimmed down a bit and there before them was a female apparition, harmonic and divine, looking down at them with pure white eyes while bathed into celestial light.

“Who, or what, is that?” Amy asked.

“Genie?” Aladdin asked.

“Ooh, looks like an oracle,” said Genie, adjusting his glasses.

“I see all that has been and all that will be,” said the Oracle.

“Okay, you know, so tell all,” Iago boasted, walking up to the Oracle, rubbing his greedy feathery hands with his greedy grin. “Where is the treasure? You know, the ultimate one?”

“I am bound by the rule of one,” said the Oracle. “One question, one answer.” Now Iago was furious.

“I only want one answer,” Iago shouted. “Where is the ultimate treasure?”

“You have already asked your question,” said the Oracle. Iago flew up to her face.

“You mean before?” Iago asked. “Oh, that wasn’t a question. That was, uh… thinking out loud.” Sonic reached up, grabbed Iago and pressed his nose against his beak with narrow eyes.

“Very loud, birdbrain!!” said Sonic, letting Iago go.

"Aladdin we can ask about our future." Said Jasmine walking with Aladdin. Aladdin smiled "I know what it is. You. But my past was a drag, My mom died when I was a kid. And I never knew my father." Sora looked down sadly because he too never knew his dad.

"Then you can ask." Said the Oracle smiling.

“I don’t think you can help me,” said Aladdin, walking away a few steps, taking the dagger from his belt and stared at the insignia on the handle. “My past isn’t just one question, it’s a million questions.”

“Ah, but mere questions about your past can be answered by your father,” said the Oracle.

“My father?” Aladdin gasped. This caught everyone by shock and surprise, but no more than Aladdin who turned back to the Oracle. Her arms threw out a glistening seeing-window appeared before them. There in its image was man with a heavy black beard and hair to match, with a gray line behind the ears. Looking closer at his face, they could see the resemblance he bore with Aladdin; the same face, but more structurally built, heavy and strong.

“No way?” Sora gasped.

“My father is alive?” Aladdin asked.

"Where is My father?" Asked Aladdin.

Follow the trail of the Forty Thieves,” said the Oracle, pointing out to the horizon. “Your father is trapped within their world.”

“Trapped?” Donald gasped.

“Oh, no,” said Goofy.

“Is he hurt?” Aladdin asked, frantic. “How long as he been their prisoner?”

“I am sorry,” said the Oracle. “I can only answer one question.” Her appearance vanished and the scepter returned to Aladdin’s hands.

“I have to go after them,” said Aladdin, looking out passed the city.

“Take as long as you need,” said Jasmine.

He then walked to Sora and Sonic. "Guys will you come with me to rescue my father?" Sora looked at him and smiled "Sure dude."

13. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Meanwhile back at Disney Castle

As soon as Riku Knuckles Tails and Rouge got back to Disney Castle, they were told by Chip and Dale to go to Library to check what's going on.

"Welp it seems that everyone is here." Said the King who is talking to Shadow and Kairi. He then noticed Rouge. "Rouge?" "Shadow?" She asked. "What are you doing here?" They asked at the same time. "Hmmm you must be stealing gems again I wager?" He smirked. She giggled "You win that bet."

Then she noticed Kairi. "Who's this?" She asked.

"This is Kairi. She's a princess of heart. One of 7." He explianed. The king cleared his throat "If I could have everyone's attention." As everyone sit down on a chair but Riku and Tails who sat on the floor. "now as you know that Pete and Maleficent are back. Well it seems you know they tricked Shadow earlier."

Which made Shadow Growl at that. "They're searching for the Chaos Emeralds so they can use Kingdom Hearts to destroy the worlds. I realized that when Kairi hugged me." He said as he looked at Kairi.

"Yes Shadow but now we got a bigger problem. They have a Chaos Emerald at her stronghold which use to belong to Organization XIII so me and Tails are gonna work on the Gummi Ship to fight and stop them. Only you six may go. I can't cause I gotta take care of Minnie. The ship will be ready in an hour. Good luck." Smiled the king.

*One Hour Later*

"Is everybody ready?" Asked Tails as he gets ready to fly the gummi ship. They replied "Yes!!" As they get ready to disembark to The World That Never was.

14. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Donald and Goofy volunteered to stay Jasmine and Amy(who begged to go with Sonic) while Sora Sonic is going with Aladdin Iago and Abu riding Carpet.

The sky was filled with a sea of glittering stars; the night air perfectly cool and quiet. Sora and Aladdin rode on Carpet through the deserts, following the direction the Oracle had pointed to, almost a day away from Agrabah.

“I should’ve stayed with the Genie,” Iago whined, perched on Sora’s shoulder. “Manual labor beats danger any day.”

“Too late to turn back now,” said Sora, looking downwards, and the saw something. “Aladdin, look there.” He pointed down along a rising tide beach where laid a heavy group of tracks. Carpet descended a few feet above the ground, giving them a better look.

“Good, the trail’s still fresh,” said Aladdin.

“We must be pretty close by now,” said Sora. Abu pointed ahead, chittering excitedly. Aladdin and Sora looked ahead and saw the rear of the Forty Thieves, riding fast behind a cliff.

“There they are,” said Aladdin. Carpet stopped behind a cliff base and they hid behind it. Sora and Aladdin looked passed it and saw the Forty Thieves grouped together by the beach. “Well, they got nowhere to go. We got ‘em trapped.”

“We?” Iago shouted, but not raising his voice to be heard. “They are forty thieves. We are you, Sora, a rug, a hedgehog, a monkey, and me. Wait, wait, don’t count me.” Aladdin just shrugged his shoulders as Sora peaked out again.

“There just… standing there,” said Sora. Aladdin looked above him and saw Sora was right. Neither of them were sure why, but as the King of Thieves rode his horse into the water, they could not help but move a bit further, filled with curiosity what he was going to do.

All of a sudden Sonic was freaked out. "What's wrong Sonic?" Sonic Stammerd "Wa...Water. I hate water."

Sora groaned then they see the King yell

"Open… Sesame,”
    the King of Thieves howled, his hand reaching out to the cliff side far before them,

his voice echoing in the air like a god. Nothing happened at first, but then the ground began to shake as the surface of the water boiled; a burning light rising from beneath it. The cliff face began to crack down the center, the light emitting from within it. The crack burst open to a wide doorway, shooting a powerful gust of energy down the water, creating a wide-open path, the water walled on the sides.

The King led his men down the path with all haste. As they rode halfway through, Sora and Aladdin quickly hopped on Carpet, Abu and Iago grabbing their collars, and soared down the path as the walls began to close in inches behind while the doorway began to close. Iago was screaming with death-defying terror, believing they wouldn’t make it. Like a mouse to its hole, they dove right in just before the doorway closed.

Carpet suddenly lost balance and threw Sora, Sonic, Aladdin, and Abu against a wall of debris, but were unharmed. After they shook the headaches away, their eyes saw a grand marvel unlike they had ever seen in their world. To them, an aged old palace was built inside the cliff, though ruined, standing pristine with wonder. Carpet then taped on Aladdin and Sora’s shoulder.

“I know, Carpet,” said Aladdin. “It’s amazing.”

“You can say that again,” said Sora. Carpet then pulled on their collars, turning them around and pointed at the closed entrance, only to find Iago standing on the ground with his hands over his eyes.

“How bad is it?” Iago whimpered. They looked behind him and saw that his tail had gotten caught. Abu dashed up to Iago, spat in his hands, rubbed them together, and grabbed Iago in a big hug, pulling him with all his strength and were shot back, with Iago yelping. When he got on his feet, he looked over his shoulder and saw a naked stub.

"Oh this is attactive." He said sarcasticlly. He walked over to the entrance, snapped his tail feathers from the crack and stuck them back on. Aladdin and Sora just shrugged. Sonic was laughing at him.

Come on, let’s get moving,” said Aladdin. They quietly followed a trail over debris and creeks that led them to the Forty Thieves’ camping ground. It was well lit with torches and oil lamps, tents pitched up all around, and the thieves gathered together in a circle, listening to Sa’luk’s rant on about today’s job.

“We could’ve had all the loot from the wedding, but we followed the King’s plan,” said Sa’luk. “This is what we have to show for our trouble in Agrabah: NOTHING!!!” His heavy fist slammed down and shattered a perfectly good table. The thieves muttered amongst one another, most in agreement while others began to bet what was gong to happen, who was going die, and how long they had to live. Sa’luk reeled in his fist and walked up to the King, holding his gold claws up shoulder level, the edged faintly glittering in the light.

“Your time draws to a close, Cassim,” said Sa’luk.

“Cassim?” Sora asked.

“My father,” said Aladdin, taking a step further out of hiding.

“If you’re talking about spilling my blood, well, I just don’t see that happening,” said Cassim, his arms folded across his chest, taking Sa’luk’s remark as a mere jest.

“Then me open your eyes,” Sa’luk shouted, raising his claw high above his head as Cassim took his stance, preparing for the coming blow. Though that’s not how Aladdin saw it. He jumped out of hiding and ran at Sa’luk, before Sora and Aladdin had the chance to reach grab a hold of him to stop him.

Aladdin lunged at Sa’luk from behind, tackling him to the ground, keeping him down on his stomach and holding his left hand down by the wrist as Sora stood in front of him, holding a defensive stance.

“Run, I got him,” said Aladdin, struggling to keep Sa’luk down. Cassim just looked at him with a raised eyebrow, not knowing who this boy was, or what he was doing when his gaze was met with his. “I’m Aladdin. You’re my father.”

With those words, Cassim gasped with surprise, along with the Forty Thieves, conversing amongst themselves of this impossibility. Sa’luk then threw Aladdin off him, making him drop his dagger. Sora came at him with pulled right fist, but Sa’luk grabbed his coming punch and threw him aside with Aladdin, during which Cassim picked up the fallen dagger and stared at the hilt.

“I don’t know about your father, boy,” said Sa’luk, walking over to Aladdin and Sora, adjusting the grip on his claw. “But I’ll send you to meet your other ancestors.” Both Aladdin and Sora gasped with fear as Sa’luk raised his claw and drove it down, only to be stopped by Cassim’s grasp.

“Let him go,” said Cassim. “The boy… is my son.” He looked down at Aladdin with a smile on his face, met with Aladdin’s own. He then looked out to his men, showing off the dagger. “I gave this dagger to my wife years ago. I told her to give to our newborn son… Aladdin.”

“It’s true?” a thief asked.

“So the boy is the son of the King of Thieves,” said another thief. Sora helped Aladdin up to his feet.

“You’re the King of Thieves?” Aladdin asked, unsure to take the truth so easily.

“Like it or not, boy, we’re blood,” said Cassim, tossing the dagger back to Aladdin. He walked up to his and held his arms. “Look at you, I never thought I see you again. Has it been so long?”

“From the looks of it,” said Sora. Cassim let go of Aladdin and looked at Sora.

“And who is this?” Cassim asked.

“This is my friend Sora,” said Aladdin. Then he noticed Sonic "I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog. I did not expect Aladdin's old man to be the king of theieves."

“Blood or mud,” Sa’luk boasted, pushing Cassim aside, threatening Sora and Aladdin with his claw. “The boys are intruders, and we have rules about intruders.” The thieves muttered in agreement, and by the sinister look in their eyes, Aladdin , Sora and Sonic knew that things didn’t look too good for them. At first, they thought they’d make a bee-line out of there, but they saw that Carpet, Abu, and Iago was caught and bound.

“This isn’t good,” Sonic whispered.

“They have found our secret lair,” Sa’lik shouted. “They have seen too much. They must all die!”

“Die?” Iago screamed. “Oh, come on! Cast a vote for mercy here!”

“Yes, Cassim, mercy would be so like you,” said Sa’luk, looking at Cassim over his shoulder. “Soft, and weak.” Cassim only scowled and glanced around to his men, then back at Aladdin and Sora.

“Kill ‘em,” said Cassim, and the Forty Thieves cheered, shouting out to Sa’luk what he should do as he bored his sinister grin, pulling his claw back to make the deadly, fatal blow, but all went silent when Cassim spoke again, as he paced around, scratching his beard in thought. “Or the boys could… yes, the boys could… nah.”

Now the thieves were interested, asking him to tell.

“What?” they asked. “They boys could what?”

“Nothing,” said Cassim, smiling with a shrug of his shoulders. “Probably just a bad idea.”

“Let’s here it!” they cried.

“Well, it seems to me… oh, never mind,” said Cassim.

“What?” asked Sa’luk, tired of being kept in the dark. Cassim walked in between two thieves and placed his arms around them, holding their shoulders. “The boys could face… the Challenge.”

The thieves agreed with one another and with Cassim’s idea, though Aladdin and Sora and Sonic had no idea what they were talking about. Cassim walked up to them and placed his hand on Aladdin’s shoulder.

“That’s that,” said Cassim. “My son, and his friends, shall face the Challenge.”

“And I will be the one to test them,” said Sa’luk, holding his claws out at them, level to their stomachs, as if to gut them like a pig.

“Okay, so, will it be math or gym class?” asked Sora. "Cause I got a "D" during Math class."

15. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

The Forty Thieves gathered all around on a cliff peak where an ancient arena laid. Iago and Carpet was grounded under a giant fat man. Aladdin Sora, and Sonic stood in the arena with Cassim behind them.

“So, what’s going on, dad?,” asked Aladdin.

“Oh, the challenge is simple enough,” said Cassim. “Only one man survives. Well, in this case, three. if you can beat Sa’luk." Sonic smirked "I think we can handle this pinhead wide open." He exclaimed.

Cassim smiled as he handed Aladdin back his dagger, before he stepped back into the crowd. “Knock him dead, boys. Seriously.”

A thief stepped forward with a sword in his hands between the wide space between the three fighters. Aladdin only tucked the dagger under his belt and Sora summoned his Keyblade, which caught the thieves by surprise seeing such magic. Sonic used spin dash on Sa’luk's head. Making him lie fown.

Sa 'luk got up and growled. “Here’s an idea,” said Sa’luk. “DIE!” He lunged at Sora, leaping from the ground, and threw his claw straight. Sora stepped his left foot hard front, throwing his blade vertical front, striking between the first space between Sa’luk’s claws, holding it back, but not without being pushed back a few feet, and the claws an inch from his eyes. Sa’luk kept forcing his hand against Sora’s blade, wanting to stick it into him, but to his surprise, he managed to hold him back. Rather than push forward, Sa’luk pulled his right fist, but Sora swiftly swung up his right foot at Sa’luk’s temple, but his ankle was grabbed and Sa’luk spun three times around and threw Sora hard against a stone wall.

The thieves cheered with Sa’luk’s blow, but he was caught off guard when Aladdin jumped up behind him, his hands held tightly together, and slammed his double fist at the base of Sa’luk’s skull, knocking him fast and hard to the ground. Sa’luk climbed back to his feet and turned to Aladdin. Then Sonic was running and running and running to make Sal'uk dizzy. Sora then used Thunder against Sal'uk.

Aladdin scowled at Sa’luk as he rose to his feet and charged at him as fast as he could, his right hand grasping onto the handle of his dagger. Sa’luk’s claw came down hard but stopped by Aladdin’s dagger, holding Sa’luk back with all his strength, pushing him back from Sora. Sa’luk threw his claw down on Aladdin, willing striking down on his dagger as if to throw off his balance, but only pushed him back near the cliff. Sa’luk tried to punch Aladdin in the sides, but he grabbed his wrists and pushed it back, holding it above their heads along with his claws; both forcing their strengths against one another, driven by determination to overpower the other as if their very lives depended on it; for Aladdin, it did.

He looked over his shoulder and saw how close he was to the cliffs, the edges crumbling a little beneath his weighted feet, knowing that with one wrong step, it would mean his death. Sa’luk then kneed Aladdin hard in stomach three times, catching him off guard, making him drop to his knees. Sa’luk then raised Aladdin high above his head as he stood by the cliff, the thieves cheering on, shouting and yelling, begging Sa’luk to throw him down while Cassim gasped from behind, unable to believe it.

His arms threw down and Aladdin plummeted into the darkness, but unknown to them, Aladdin’s body was dragging along the cliff face, sticking his dagger into the surface and slowing his descent to a edge line strong enough to stand on with his back against the surface. He looked down below and saw the faint waves crashing against the pike rocks. Aladdin sighed with relief until he felt pebbles falling on his head and shoulders. That’s when he looked up and saw Sa’luk coming down to him, using his claws to slow his descent to him.

Sora and Sonic looked down and said to Sonic "I have an idea. Sonic." As he climbed down to save Aladdin. "Sora get back here."

He landed with equal balance on the same ledge as Aladdin, filing his claws out of the stone, leaving the deep scratch marks. Aladdin felt trapped like a rat as Sa’luk crept his way over to him.

“Ha-ha-ha-ha, it’s over, boy,” said Sa’luk. “Hope you’ve made your peace.” His claw rose high.

“Guess again, ugly,” Sora shouted. Reckless and stupid, Sora came dropping down with his Keyblade raised over his head and slashed down, after luckily landing on the same ledge, Sa’luk fell forward, which made Aladdin jump to his dagger, grabbing a tight hold of it as he raised his feet and kicked his heels at Sa’luk’s chest, further throwing off his balance. Sa’luk desperately tried to regain, Aladdin struck with fear, dropped down and reached out for him, hoping to save him, but Sa’luk fell back and dropped down to the crashing waves beneath them, his scream slowly dying down. Aladdin lowered his head in shame, feeling guilt for not being able to save him in time. Sora couldn’t help but feel the same way as Aladdin, for he didn’t count on Sa’luk falling to his grave. He walked over to him and placed his hand on his shoulder as he knelt beside him.

“Hey, Aladdin, you okay?” Sora asked. Aladdin knelt up and nodded his head.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” said Aladdin. An end of a rope dropped down on their heads and Sora handed it to him, letting him go first. As Aladdin began his climb up, he grabbed his dagger and pulled it out, staring Sonic standing up asking "Are you guys okay?" They nodded

Then at their reflection within the blade for a moment then sheathed it and continued his way up with Sora following behind him. As they reached up to the top, they gasped in surprise to the see the Forty Thieves surround them, all wearing a sinister smile while some deftly spinning the tip of their daggers against their fingertips. This was no doubt good for them.

“I thought our side won,” Iago cried.

“Look, we…” Aladdin stuttered, trying to find the words to explain, along with Sora and Sonic.

“We didn’t mean…” said Sora, and then the Forty Thieves ganged up on them, picking them up off their feet and just carried them above them, guiding them back to their lair, along with Iago and Abu. Back in the lair, the boys were held before Cassim; his arms crossed strong and heavily across his chest, looking down at them with a sinister glare on his face as if he was looking through his mask.

“The three of you have killed Sa’luk,” said Cassim, his voice strong. “The Code of the Forty Thieves is very clear on this point.” He uncrossed his arms as he stomped down the stairs. Aladdin and Sora believed that he would do some terrible to them. He stood before them, looking hard into their eyes and a smile grew on his face.

“Your in,” said Cassim. Their eyes widened up in surprise as they were let go and the Forty Thieves cheered in an uproar, some padding their shoulders and shaking their hand. Cassim walked in between The Three heroes, his arms held behind them. “Follow me, boys, there’s something I want to show you.”

“Sure,” said Aladdin. Cassim led the way with Sora, Aladdin, Sonic, Carpet, Iago and Abu following behind them.

16. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

“Got something on your mind?” asked Aladdin.

“I find my son, and lose my enemy,” said Cassim. He stopped and looked back at him. “You did your old man proud, Aladdin. You, too, Sora”

“We were just trying to stay alive,” said Sora, not trying to make a big deal out of it.

“Ha, if you boys didn’t fight, you would’ve been killed,” said Cassim. “So says the Code of the Forty Thieves.”

“Does this code have any rules that don’t end in death?” Iago asked.

“It’s a strict code,” said Cassim, walking to a tall door that had an engraving of a seat turtle etched into it. “But there is one I have added. We never hurt the innocent.”

“Uh, for future references, I’m as innocent as the day was hatched,” said Iago, perching on a stone with smile on his face and his hands folded behind his back.

"Oh Brother." Said Sonic and Sora with a sigh.

Cassim lit a few oil bowls and the fiery light revealed them an open room fit for prince: fine furniture, silk tapestries and cloths, hand carved wardrobe, and among the bare wall, were carvings of an ancient writing that seemed to describe something about some kind of turtle.

“Listen, boys,” said Cassim, tossing his torch into a water bowl. “This is a treasure; the ultimate treasure.” This caught the ears of both Iago and Abu.

“What so great about it?” asked Sora.

“Compared to it, a pharaoh’s tomb is a pauper’s grave, a sultan’s fortune nothing but lunch money, and I am this close to it,” said Cassim, comparing his distance by the small space between his finger and thumb.

“Wow, that is close,” said Sora. “Where is it?”

“On island that never appears in the same place twice,” said Cassim, reaching into his wardrobe and pulling out a rolled carpet. “It is known as the Vanishing Isle.”

“Now that would be a problem,” said Iago.

“What is this ultimate treasure?” asked Sonic.

What’s the Hand of Midas?” Sora asked "Cause I barley passed Greek class."

Long ago in Greece, King Midas of Lydia, was well known for his thirst for wealth,” said Cassim. “Despite the massive horde in his treasury, he desired more and more of it. Then, one day, he was given a grand gift from the gods: anything he were touch would turn to solid gold. He was overjoyed with such powers, but he soon realized that it was not as great as he thought it would be. After days of starvation, and the dreadful fate of his daughter turning to gold herself, King Midas despised the curse and begged them that they would remove it from him. The God Dionysus, pleaded his cry and told him to bathe in the River of Pactolus. As he did, the water washed his curse away, turning the sand beneath him into gold.

“Upon his death bed, before his daughter could carry out the funeral games, his hand suddenly turned into gold. She soon discovered that he had left a will behind, stating that his hand was to help finance the kingdom when dire trouble. After a while, word reached out of his golden hand and soon, kings and lords challenged the kingdom for it; lives were lost and wars were raged to get it.

Midas’ daughter then consulted with the Oracle, asking it if there was a place to send her father’s hand. The Vanishing Isle was her only hope, and so she begged Poseidon to take the hand to the Vanishing Isle where it would lay for eternity. Poseidon agreed, and so the hand was never seen again.”

Sonic whistled "That's an awesome story." But Aladdin wasn't impressed. "it's just a myth

“It’s not a myth, boy,” said Cassim. He picked up a wet torch, lit it, and led them to a ledge where the sea water settled in. The light reflected against walls and into the water. Lying underneath it was a long Viking ship, glittering and glistening solid gold. “There’s your proof. From stern to stem, every piece of rigging, every plank and board, all of it: solid gold. Touched by the Hand of Midas.”

“And sunk by it,” said Aladdin, like he even cared, walking away. Cassim just sighed.

“You don’t understand,” said Cassim, bringing up a broken and hard past as he threw his torch into the water. “You don’t know what it’s like to have nothing, to stare up at the palace, knowing your deserve more; to be called street rat.” With those words, Aladdin felt the same pain as his father, feeling remorse and pity for him.

“Yes, I do,” said Aladdin. Sora followed after with Cassim. "You also know what's it's like to have a father." Sora looked downly "I don't." He said with his down. "You don't know your father?" Asked Sonic. Sora looked up again "I don't know who's my real mother. I was adpoted at Destiny Islands. I found out a long time ago." He said while he was crying.

Sonic was hugging him. "Shh it's okay Sora." Aladdin looked at Sora sadly.

“I knew exactly what I wanted for my family,” said Cassim interuptting “The best. I couldn’t go back to Agrabah and come back empty handed. But… weeks turned into months, and months turned into years.” Cassim stood before the carvings on the wall, looking up at them with regret as his hand brushed against the surface. “I came back to Agrabah one night, and I couldn’t find my wife… nor my son. I thought my family… was gone forever.”

At that moment, Aladdin no longer believed that this man was selfish person anymore, for the sound in his voice told him how broken hearted he was.

“At that moment, I would’ve traded anything to get your mother back,” said Cassim.

“We never wanted gold,” said Aladdin. “We wanted you.” Cassim turned with his son walking to him. “I wanted a father. I still do. Come to my wedding. This time you have an invitation.”

“All right, Aladdin,” Sora cheered, along with Abu and Carpet.

“Aladdin, I don’t know,” said Cassim, not too keen on the idea. Aladdin put his hand on his shoulder to reassure him.

“Dad, we’re not for Agrabah until morning,” said Aladdin. “We’ll you just think about it.” Cassim sighed with his hand running his hair back. He looked back at Aladdin again and gave him a nod. Aladdin smiled and left with Sora Sonic, Abu, and Carpet.

“Aladdin wouldn’t understand,” said Cassim, pacing steadily around the room. “It just wouldn’t work. I don’t belong to his world.”

“The Oracle doesn’t belong to his world either,” said Iago, perching on Cassim’s right shoulder. “It belongs to two enterprising treasure hunters: you and me.” Cassim didn’t buy and just shooed Iago off his shoulder.

“The Oracle,” Cassim groaned. “Probably just another dead end.”

“It works,” Iago shouted, trying to get his point across. “THat’s how the kid found you. It knows everything.” That rang in his ears like a bell.

“Everything?” Cassim asked, smiling happily, turning to Iago who was wearing the same smile as him.

“And I know where they stashed it,” said Iago, with Cassim looking right down at him. “Cassim, we’re talking about the wedding of your only son. It’s a once in the lifetime opportunity.”

“How could I pass it out?”

Later Sora was sitting in his room thinking "Mom, Dad where are you?"

17. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Sonic meets Roxas and Namine

Sonic was asleep in his room. He was dreaming about him running in the Green Hill. Then all of a sudden he was in a white room.

And racing to get out until he sees a black coated person with blone hair who looks like Sora. And a girl who looks like Kairi only also have blonde hair. "Is that Sora?" He asks. As he went closer and closer. "Ah so we meet Sonic the Hedgehog."

Sonic was shocked "how do you know who I am? Who are you?" The boy just laughed "Let's just say that We are related to Sora and Kairi." Then Sonic got it. "I know who you are. You're Sora's Nobody, Roxas. " Roxas nodded. Then he looked at the girl "And you are Kairi's Nobody Namine right?" The girl nodded "We are. Now Sonic I want you to do me a favor." "All right" Sonic said.

Roxas cleared his voice "Now that you know Dr. Eggman's plan right?" "Well not only Xehanort will return if the 7 Chaos Emeralds are in Kingdom Hearts. But so will the most dangerous one that started it all. Master Xehanort." Explained Namine.

Sonic was confused "Who's that?" He asked. "A long time ago he fought Keybearers that resembled Sora, Riku and Kairi. Their names were Ven, Aqua and Terra. He was the one that created Kingdom Hearts." Sonic gasped. "He died a long time ago, but before he did. He said he will use the Chaos Emeralds to turn into Super form like you do. And he and Xehanort will fuse together." "Oh No. Is their anyway to stop him if he does?" He asked Roxas nodded. "Only you and Sora must turn into Super form use the Emeralds power to destroy them." She explained.

"So you must tell Sora. You two are the only hope for the worlds." Sonic looked at them with a smirk. "Don't sweat it. We'll find the Emeralds before that egghead does." Both Roxas and Namine smiled. "We must go. Good luck." As they faded.

"Wait." Shouted Sonic. "I have a question Namine." she nodded. "Sure." She says. "I know Sora has the hots for Kairi but does Kairi feel the same way." She giggled "Are you kidding? Of course she does. Everyone knows that. Except Sora is too dense to know that."

Sonic rubbed his head "Yeah I know."

That's it for right now.

18. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Shadow vs. Maleficent

Meanwhile Shadow, Riku and the gang entered in the World that Never was. They went in the place where Sora met and fought Roxas. "Okay." Said Tails. "We'll split into groups. I will go with Riku to investigate the Nobodies graves to find the Chaos Emeralds. Rouge will go with Knuckles." Knuckles just gawked "WHAT!!!" "Sorry." He smiled Nervously. "Aw come on it's not that bad you work with me." Knuckles face steamed.

"And I will go with Kairi to face Maleficent. She will pay for what she did to me." Shadow said with an anger look. He then looked at Kairi. "Hold my hand." Kairi took his hand as he pulled the Chaos Emerald and Yelled "CHAOS CONTROL!!!" As they both transported to a empty room where they see Maleficent behind her back. "Hmmm I see that you brought the Princess of Heart. I wouldn't mind using her power with the Chaos Emeralds."

Shadow growled and said "Leave her alone. You will pay for tricking me to destroy all worlds. I will not break my promise to Maria." He said with a yell.

Maleficent laughed again. "Hmmm so you want to fight me? The mistress of all EVIL!!!" As she raised her staff as darkness was all around her transforming her into a dragon.

"Kairi get to a safe place. I'll take care of her."Said Shadow as Kairi hid to a safe spot. As the dragon was breathing fire at him but Shadow was faster and faster then he used spin dash on her as she growled in pain. Then he used Chaos Spear on her. Then The Dragon tried to bite Shadow but he avodied it. Then he went down as he's near Kairi. "Aw everytime I attack she attacks back. They're must be a weak spot." Kairi looked at the dragon then she sees her back. She then whispered to Shadow where to attack. "Kairi you're a genius.

As Shadow was running and using spin dash and attack Maleficent's back. As the Dragon Screeched in pain. Then Shadow used spin dash again on her face. Then Shadow asks to borrow Kairi's Keyblade as she did. Then he threw the Keyblade at the dragon's heart she fell down and lied down then she disappered with nothing but her cape.. Shadow smirked as he stomped on it. "A fitting end for such a fool." He said as the cape disseappered.

"HEY!!!" They heared a voice and it was Tails and Riku followed by Rouge and Knuckles with a Chaos Emerald. "Did you kill Maleficent?" Asked Tails. Kairi nodded. "I took her straight to hell." Said Shadow. "So you found a Chaos Emerald." Knuckles nodded "Yeah I found it a some guy's grave. I saw his picture and it looked liked he had weird red hair. "Tails and I found one near the truck.(You know what I'm talking about)

Then a strange light appeared in front of them and it appeared a blond haired man with a goatee and his body was full of bandages as he was lying down. Kairi and Riku reconized him. "Is that.... ?"

Who is it? We'll find out later.

19. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Ansem returns

"Ansem the Wise?" Kairi and Riku said Shocklingly. As Ansem was standing up rubbing his eyes. "Where Am I?" He asked the lost his balance but Riku helped him back up. "Here we better take you back to Disney Castle. Shadow?" Shadow ignored him as he was staring at Ansem I remember this guy. "Shadow!" Shadow then shook his "Oh Right sorry. Ahem. CHAOS CONTROL!!!!" As he transported the gang back to the library at Disney Castle.

When they arrived they see the king pacing. "Oh your majesty what's up?" He turned around. "Oh hey there fellas. Did you find the Emeralds?" Tails nodded as he handed the Emerald to the King. He smiled then noticed Ansem. ANsem the Wise How did you...?" "I must've revived after that witch Maleficent was defeated But I don't know who?" Ansem explained. "It was me." Said Shadow. As Ansem turned around and gasp.

"You I remember you. You were that experiment created by my friend Professor Gerald Robotnik who's grandson was once a pupil of mine till he turned evil. He was my number two till I banshied him to another world." Ansem replied. Shadow nodded "You also were kind to Me and Maria. His Grandaughter." "What happened to Maria?" Asked Riku. "Do you have to ask?" Said Rouge in annoying voice.

Shadow closed his eyes and explained what happend when Maria was shot and the promise he made to her. Then he, Knuckles Tails and Rouge explained when Robotnik woke him up and they almost used the Chaos Emeralds to destoy the Earth but luckly they destroyed the Prototype. Then they explained to Ansem about Robotnik's plan to destroy the world.

Ansem just sat down silently at first. "Oh My God. I Knew it. I knew it. Only Sora can stop them. Where is he?" "oh that reminds me. They're at Agrabah. One of you must go there and get them cause I need to talk to them about something. Something very important." The King Ordered.

"I'll go. Who knows what that fool Sonic is holding the Chaos Emerald responsilbly." Volunteered Shadow. "I'll go with you Shadow." Said Riku. Shadow nodded "All right but you better stay outta my way." He said threatingly. "Like I'm scared of you." Riku said sarcasticlly. They both glared at each other as they entered the Gummi ship to Agrabah.

20. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Back at Agrabah.

The next morning, Cassim told Aladdin, Sora and Sonic that he would return with them to Agrabah. Aladdin was riding on Carpet when he asked his dad to ride on it. "C'mon Dad. Hop on." Sora and Sonic agreed. "Yeah Carpet is not gonna bite." Said Sora. "I don't think carpet has a mouth, Sora." Said Sonic sarcasticlly.

Cassim scoffed "It's a rug, You wipe your feet on it. Not Ride it." "Don't be afriad it's fun." He reasshured. "I am not afraid. Now get down before you break you neck." "But I trusted Carpet all my life." Aladdin said as he got down. "Give him time. He'll come around." Aladdin patted Carpet on the head.(It doesn't have one lol) "We'll ride Horses!! They were good enough for my father and his father before him." Said Cassim. Aladdin smirked while riding his horse. "He sounds like a father." Sora and Sonic nodded. Sonic didn't ride a horse cause he wanted to run.

To the guys great surprise, the palace as good as ever.

Look’s like Genie got everything ready just in time,†said Sora, and Cassim’s eyes widened in surprise.

“Genie?†Cassim asked. “You have a Genie? Have you used all three wishes yet?â€

“Oh, please, don’t go into it,†Iago groaned. “It’s just… too painful.†A flash and wisp of blue smoke came and Genie appear.

“Oh, Sora, Al, Sonic, you’re back,†Genie cheered, turning them to him, and took them in a great big hug. “And your front. You’re both here.â€

“Agh, that’s great, Genie,†said Aladdin. Sora managed to get out but only to be tackled by Donald and Goofy, dog piled.

Then Amy was squeezing Sonic. "Oh Sonic I thought I never see you again." She said while hugging Sonic. "Amy Let me go." He said while gasping for air. "This is one of the reasons I love her." He said in his thoughts.

You have violated the perimeter of the Aladdin and Jasmine Wedding,†said Genie-209. “Perpared to be vaporized. Thank you.†Everyone quickly ducked down as it shot a stream of lasers, then rose as it shut down.

“Whew, that was close,†said Donald.

“Uh, Donald?†said Goofy.

“What?†Donald asked, looking up at him. He took a few sniffs of smoke that glided over his nose. “Hey, what’s smells good?â€

“Um, roasted duck?†said Amy. Donald gave him a raised brow as Goofy pointed behind him. He looked back and saw his tail on fire.

“Oh,†said Donald. “WA-A-A-A-A-A-AGH!†He jumped up in the air and started running about. “Put it out, put it out, put it out, put it out!â€

“Oh, dear,†said Goofy. Sora summoned his Keyblade, aimed in Donald’s path and shot one snowflake at Donald’s tail. With the sudden touch of cool, Donald slid to a stop and sighed with relief.

“Ah, thanks, Sora,†said Donald, though when he looked over his shoulder, he saw his tail in a block of ice. He eyes narrowed back at him seriously. “That’s not funny.â€

“No, armed and dangerous,†said Genie, appearing beside Aladdin. “I’d like to see one of those Forty Thieves get within an inch of your wedding.â€

“Then allow me to introduce…†said Iago.

“The King of Thieves,†said Cassim.

“Ah!†Amy, Genie, Donald and Goofy gasp.
    Genie screamed, then pulled out a radio. “All units, we have a code red.†‘Code red,’ was repeated over and over again as steel walls closed down between the structural pillars, SWAT Genies running to point with the Scottish Army playing bagpipes, the 7th Calvary charging in, and the airborne unit parachuting down, which aimed their rifles at him Cassim.

“Do not attempt to move or we’ll be shooting ourselves,†said Genie.

“Genie,†Sora and Sonic groaned as he and Aladdin squeezed through the cluster.

“Back off, boys,†said Genie. “This creep’s got a yellow sheet as long as my arm.â€

“Genie, meet my dad,†said Aladdin. This caught Genie Amy, Donald and Goofy by surprise even when Cassim raised a brow at him.

“Stand down, men,†said Genie. “Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em.†Every Genie vanished in a puff of smoke while Genie puffed back to his original clothes then walked up to Cassim. “If your Al’s dad, and the King of Thieves, I just want to know one thing.â€

“Yeah?†Cassim asked, egging Genie on to bring anything he’s got. Genie then… turned into a waiter.

“Will you’ll be having the chicken or the sea bass?†Genie asked.

“Come on, dad,†said Aladdin, taking his arm. “I can’t wait for you to meet Jasmine and the Sultan.â€

“Uh, Al, don’t you think we need to the lose the ‘Agrabah’s Most Wanted’ look?†Genie asked, making a wanted poster appear with the Cassim wearing his mask.

“What’s wrong with they way I look?†Cassim asked, walking passed them, until Aladdin jumped in front of him.

“Because, when you’re here, you’re not the King of Thieves,†said Aladdin. “You’re my dad.â€

“Not to mention that you would stand out a little much,†said Sora. Cassim sighed and removed his mask.

“Ugh, I had more practice being the King of Thieves,†said Cassim.

“Oh, come on, enough of this dark past†Said Genie as he transformed into a Calvin Klein model.
    Welcome all to the Genie Show, Fashion for Men,†Genie announced. “Let’s see what we got in our selection.â€

*He snapped his fingers again and Cassim flashed, now wearing a black business suit while holding a chrome photon rifle and wearing shades. “This is little ensemble is perfect for you while taking down alien scum of the universe as your business,†said Genie.

Uh, Genie, how about just something simple?†Aladdin asked.

“Let’s see,†said Genie, pulling out the Really Big Book of Men’s Clothes. He zipped through the pages, speaking fast and trill. “Ah-ha, here we go.†Cassim changed again with everything turning back to normal. He now wore red tousers and shirt with a black tunic, blue cape and turban.

“Now that’s good,†said Sonic, giving him two thumbs up with Sora,Donald and Goofy.

“Why don’t you guys go wait in the throne room, while I get Jasmine and the Sultan,†said Aladdin.

“You got it, Aladdin,†said Sora. Sora, Sonic led Cassim to the thrown room with their friends. As they waited, a thought came to Donald and walked up to him.

“Hey, Cassim, something’s been bugging me,†said Donald. “How is that you and the Forty Thieves came to control the Heartless?â€

“Right,†said Sora, bopping his head. “After all the excitement, I completely forgot about that.â€

“I have no dealings with those creatures,†said Cassim. “Before we arrived here, A Man with a stange mustache balded hair offered me control of those creatures. But I told him no. And So Sal'luk was but in charge of them. Before he left he said something about a 'Chaos Emerald."

"Dr. Eggman!!!" Said Sonic was he punded his fist. "You don't think a Chaos Emerald is here, do ya?" Asked Goofy. "It's gotta be here. Earlier I felt this Emerald vibrating because like I said earlier. A Chaos Emerald is like a mangets." Said Sonic. They all nodded except for Cassime who was confused. So they explianed Robotnik's plan to get the 7 emeralds and having one Emerald. Cassim was shocked.

"Am I glad I turned that down." Sora nodded.

Jasmine, Sultan, this is my father,†said Aladdin. Cassim knelt down before them and gently held Jasmine’s hands as he looked up at her.

“My boy, Aladdin, must’ve been born under a lucky star to find such a treasure as you, Princess Jasmine,†said Cassim, rising to his feet. Jasmine smiled with impression.

“You are most definitely Aladdin’s father,†said Jasmine.

“I have the DNA to prove it, too,†said Genie.

“It must’ve been dreadful, trapped by the Forty Thieves,†said the Sultan walking up to his side. Sonic, Sora Donald and Goofy gasped nervously.

“I try to block out the memories of those terrible nights,†said Cassim, as if haunted by them, if they were real.

“Then say no more,†said the Sultan. “Not another word on the subject.â€

“Yes, let’s our attention to happier thoughts,†said Cassim, excited. “The blessed union of our children!â€

“Indeed,†said the Sultan, after Cassim picked him up and gave him a big hug.

“It work, guys, they love him,†said Aladdin, overjoyed.

“It was the hat,†said Genie. “Nothing does the trick like a smug chapeau.â€

“Nah, clothes are what make the man,†said Sora.

“So where does that leave you?†Donald asked, unable to contain himself. Sora slapped Donald’s shoulder as Goofy chuckled.

“It’ more than that,†said Aladdin. “All he needed was a second chance."

Meanwhile Shadow and Riku was riding the Gummi Ship alongside Kairi. Shadow was looking down nervously."What's wrong Shadow?" Shadow looked at her. "I have a bad feeling about this. I sense something will happen at Agrabah and it's not pretty." Kairi touched his shoulder "I'm sure whatever it is. Sora and Sonic can take care of it." She replied. "I seriously doubt it. He said coldly. As he left the cockpit. Riku sighed of frustraition. "Man this guy's got an attidude promblem." She shook her head. "no he's just.... sad."

That's it for right now.