Kingdom Hearts/Sonic crossover

Discussion in 'Archives' started by John Clay Rice, May 22, 2008.

1. Sumi suicidé

Sorry I haven't read in a while... :P
    OMG, I totally laughed my ___ off so hard when Genie turned Cassim into a man in black!!!

2. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

As soon as they disembarked to the Agrabah desert. Riku was sweating like crazy. "Boy is it hot in here or what?" Kairi nodded as she was fanning herself. Shadow however didn't feel hot or cold. "They must be here somewhere. This Chaos Emerald is telling me." Riku was nervous. "What's wrong Riku?" Riku looked at her and asked "Do you remember in Sora's first adventure where I kidnapped the princesses." Kairi nodded "Well I'm nervous about seeing her. She'll arrest me." Kairi held her hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry Riku. I'll tell Jasmine I have given you a pardon. Since I'm a princess too." Riku smiled a bit "Really?" She nodded. "C'MON ARE YOU COMING?" Shadow yelling while he was tapping his foot. Riku glared angrlily at him.

Meanwhile back at the Palace Sonic was talking to Sora about his dream with Roxas and Namine. "Where is he?" Aladdin said frustratuated. "He's sussoposed to be here an hour ago?" Sora told him "Don't worry he'll be here.

Meanwhile Cassim and Iago was at the palace treasure vault.

“The treasure vault is just around here.” Cassim stepped into view, Iago on his shoulder guiding him through the palace.

“You’re sure the Oracle is in the vault?” Cassim asked, keeping an eye out for anyone. Positive,” Iago answered confidently. “Where else are they gonna keep the thing? I don’t think it’ll be very comfortable under their pillow. Cassime opened the door.

After this, I go straight,” Cassim stated firmly and with that he turned to leave with the Oracle in hand.

“Oh, you’ll go straight.” Cassim stopped in his tracks because he could go no further. The palace guards blocked the doorway, swords already drawn, their leader smirking arrogantly. “Straight to jail that is,” Razoul sneered, drawing his own sword. Outnumbered and unarmed, Cassim could do nothing. His arms slumped to his sides in defeat, and the guards came to restrain him. All the while he wondered just how the guards had known what he was doing, and so quickly.

Where is he?” Aladdin wondered aloud, pacing back and forth nervously. Abu attempted to calm him down from his shoulder but with little success. “He should be here by now.”

“Maybe he’s still having trouble with his clothes,” Amy offered.

“Well I do hope he comes soon,” the Sultan said worriedly. “We can’t start without him.” Everyone had gathered back into the fully repaired throne room to give this wedding thing another try.

Suddenly Sora felt a tap on his shoulder. "Not now Sonic." the person tapped again. He gave up and turned around "What?" Then he gasped who was behind him. It was Kairi. "Kairi W...what are you doing here?" He asked. She then slapped him "Is that how you say hello?" They both heard a laugh. It was Riku. "Riku?" Then he noticed Shadow. "Who are you?" Sora asked "So you're Sora. The Keybearer. My name is Shadow."

"Shadow? Said Sonic as he and Shadow were in front of each other. "Hello Faker." Sonic glared at him but ignored him. "What are you guys doing here?" Sora asked. "The King wants you to come to Disney Castle." Riku "But we gotta stay cause we promised Aladdin that we'll stay for the wedding." Said Sora.

Shadow suddenly choked Sora onto a wall "We don't have time for weddings idiot. The worlds are in danger. If we don't find the Chaos Emeralds." Sonic then pulled Shadow away from Sora. "Whoa just calm down Shadow. Besides there's a Chaos Emerald in this world." Shadow looked at him suspiciouslly. "How do you know that?" Sonic then pulled out his Chaos Emerald. "Because I feel that it's here from this." Shadow stared at him and gave up. "Fine but as soon as we find it we're leaving." He roared as he left the room. "Is he always like this Sonic?" Asked Sora whle gasping for air. "Yes but he still a nice guy." Said Sonic.

"Hello are you Sora's girlfriend Kairi?" Amy asked as she stood near Kairi Which made Sora blushed as he held her mouth. Donald and Goofy entered the room and tackled Riku as Riku was laughing.

Then Jasmine walked over to Kairi "Kairi is that You?" She asked she nodded then whispered in Jasmine's ear while she was looking back at Riku.
    She then walked over to Riku. "Riku since Kairi gave you a pardon I won't have you arrested. Riku sighed with relief. They told about the wedding
    Jasmine asks Kairi if she can be the maid of honor which Kairi accepted.

"Your highness !” The non-standing wedding rehearsal faced yet another interruption as the head of the palace guard stepped into the room. Razoul looked very arrogant, more so than usual, about something.

“Who invited him?” Sora muttered.

“Razoul, thank goodness,” the Sultan said in relief. “I need you to find the father of the groom. We cannot start the ceremonies without him!”

Razoul sneered. “As you wish, your Highness,” is what he said before he literally dragged Cassim into the room, bound in chains.

“Dad!” Aladdin shouted, but Cassim’s head was bowed so as not to meet his son’s eyes.

“Razoul! What is the meaning of this!?” the Jasmine demanded.

“Releases him at once, Razoul!” the Sultan ordered.

“Simple really.” Razoul pushed Cassim forward, keeping a firm grip on the chains binding his hands. “Allow me to introduce you to the King of Thieves.”

“The King of Thieves?” Jasmine whispered in disbelief. “Aladdin, is this true?” When Aladdin didn’t answer, Jasmine knew the truth immediately.

“He revealed his identity as soon as we caught them,” Razoul went on, looking like he just speared his white whale.

“Them?” Aladdin questioned. Razoul pulled out another set of chains, this one containing an arm bracelet locked around Iago’s entire body.

“Uh, hey guys!” Iago stammered nervously. “Funny story...” Cassim still did not say a word.

“They broke into the vault,” Razoul continued. “They were after this.” And he pulled out the golden sceptre of the Oracle, its flawless green gem shining atop it.

Aladdin’s eyes stayed on the object, then narrowed dangerously as he turned to his father. “That’s the only reason you came back with me, isn’t it? It wasn’t because your son was getting married. It was so you could get your stupid treasure!” Cassim didn’t raise his head, but the pain etched on his face was evident.

“Your orders, your Highness?” Razoul asked, all too eagerly. The Sultan frowned, the duties as the city’s ruler weighing heavily upon him.

“Father...,” Jasmine started to say.

“I’m sorry, Jasmine,” her father sighed regretfully. “But I have no choice. Throw them in the dungeon.”

“The dungeon?” Iago whimpered.

“For life.”

“Life?!” Iago’s beak was clasped shut with more irons so as to stop any further squawks. With that done, Razoul dragged both of the crooks off for their lifetime of imprisonment. But before Cassim was pulled away, he met eyes with Aladdin for the first time. Everyone could see the sadness in his eyes, but Aladdin returned the look with a venomous glare.

"Gawrsh I'm sorry there Aladdin." Said Goofy but Aladdin ignored as he left the room.

3. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Back at Robotnik's lab

"Hmmm. Good work Metal Sora. I almost doubted you." Said Robotnik as he was given the Chaos Emerald by Metal Sora then he bowed. "I will never fail you, Dr. Robotnik." Robotnik smirked "It seems that you didn't kill Sora... yet. You still got me another Chaos Emerald." As he put the Chaos Emerald with his other one. "It seems we are need 3 more Emeralds. But I'm sure this computer will tell us where's the next Emerald."

He sat at his chair and began waiting for the computer to load. When the loading was complete. Robotnik smiled evilly. "Hehehe. The next Chaos Emerald is at Agrabah." Metal Sora stood up and asked "You want me to go there correct?" Robotnik turned around and made a evil but stupid grin. "Yes Metal Sora." He answered "But not alone. He wll help you"

"YOU Called?" A voice questioned as they heard a strange landing sound. It was a robot that looked liked Sonic. "Ah Metal Sonic. It's been a while since I reprogrammed you to obey me again. This is Metal Sora." As he introduced the two robots. "Now I order you two to go to Agrabah. And find the Chaos Emerald NOW!!!!" Both robots bowed "Aye Aye sir." They both said at the same time.

"Good." Robotnik smiled. "NOW GO!!!" He ordered. As both robots fly with their jetpacks. Robotnik then laughed evilly.

4. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

That night, Aladdin sat in the abandoned attic he once called home, joined by Sora, Sonic Donald, Goofy and Genie. Kairi was with Jasmine and Amy while Shadow and Riku was at the palace searching for the Chaos Emeralds.

"The Oracle was right." Aladdin sighed. "My dad was trapped in the world of the Forty Thieves... trapped by his own greed. I was so stupid to think I could change him!"

"Trying to help your dad wasn't stupid!" Sora protested.

"Leaving him alone with the parrot, that was stupid." Genie murmured.

"I agree with Genie on this one." Sonic said. "Everything was perfect before he came into my life!" Aladdin shouted. “I just want things the way they were." Suddenly, he got an idea. "Genie," he said, "I need my father's clothes."

"Al, did you wrap the turban too tight?" Genie argued. "Come on! Why would you wanna dress in the King of Thieves ensemble? Might I suggest something that doesn't say ARREST ME?"

Aladdin, regardless of Genie's warning, proceeded to put on his father's cape and cowl. "It fits. Good."

Sora's eyes went wide. "Whoa, no! I know where this is going!" "Yeah. You're gonna break your dad out of jail." Squawked Donald.

Goofy was worried "Gawrsh Aladdin, You sure. You'll get in trouble." Aladdin didn't turn his back. "Yes the King of thieves is gonna make his greatest escape. Out of my life."
    Cassim sat in a lonely cell in the deepest of Agrabah's dungeons, mulling over how far he'd fallen. In less than two days, he'd gone from the King of Thieves to a proud father... and now he was a common piece of prison scum. Seeking conversation from Iago was more than useless--the bird's beak had been clamped shut.

Suddenly, Cassim was jolted from his laments by the distinct sound of a lock opening. The door to his cell swung open and, to his surprise, he found Aladdin standing in the threshold. "I've come to say goodbye." the boy hissed. Obviously any father-son bond Cassim had forged with Aladdin had disappeared.

Sora was also present, and was descending the steps with keyblade in hand. He pointed it at Cassim's chains, which instantly sprang open of their own accord. Cassim was still confused. "Why are you--"

"We don't have much time." Aladdin prompted. "While the guards chase me, you guys get out."

Cassim's tone changed from confused to commanding. "I can't let you--"

"Forget it." Aladdin cut him off. "They can't catch me." With this, Aladdin threw the blue cowl over his head and ran down one of the corridors of the prison.
    "He even sounds like me." Cassim chuckled as Sora freed Iago. Unfortunately, Sora made the unhappy mistake of releasing Iago's beak first. The parrot instantly began to squawk, "What took you so long, Sora? I'm dyin' in here!"

"Shut up." Sora snapped at the parrot as he unlocked the remaining shackles.

Cassim, in a much lower tone that could not be heard by the guards outside, asked, "What's your part to play here?"

Sora shook his head. "Aladdin needed me to break in. But that's the easy part. The hard part's getting out."

"Well," Cassim informed Sora, "the guards should be alerted to Aladdin's presence right about... now."

Right on cue, Sora heard several guards shouting to each other and scrambling around outside. "Come on." he told Cassim and Iago. "We'll have to take the long way."

Sora and the escaping convicts found getting out of the dungeon to be extremely easy. The guards were chasing after Aladdin, and the dark corridors provided convenient cover from any remaining security. Once they got outside the dungeon, however, it was a different story. "Where is Aladdin?" Cassim asked.

"Well heck if I know!" Sora retorted. "Come on! And Iago, try not to attract attention."

Sora and his companions did not run very far before they spotted Aladdin on the roof of a nearby building. "Hey!" Iago called. "Down here!"

"Shut up you stupid bird." Sora told the bird, but it was too late. As Aladdin leaped to join his friends, his ankle was seized by an arm that had suddenly appeared from the shadows. It was Razoul! The guard towered over Aladdin, his scimitar raised high. The sword came down, but Aladdin rolled away in the nick of time. This could not, however, prevent Aladdin's cape from getting caught. As Aladdin rolled, his cowl was torn off, revealing Aladdin underneath.

Razoul seized Aladdin by the collar. Sora turned to Cassim. "You guys find a way up."

"What about you?" Cassim replied.

"I have a way up." Sora told him before leaping a full twenty-five feet up to the rooftop. He crashed into Razoul with a loud thud. "I thought you said they couldn't catch you." Sora told Aladdin.

"I was doing fine until you showed up." Aladdin argued.

"It looked like it." Sora retorted.

"Boys, stop arguing like children." said the voice of Cassim, who emerged on the rooftop a moment later. He had apparently found a ladder on the other side of the building. "We must move before more guards arrive."

Cassim headed for the city gates but Aladdin turned the other way. "Where are you going, lad?" Cassim asked.

"I'm going back to the palace!" Aladdin responded. "Jasmine's in there." "You can't go back!" Cassim argued.

"Watch me." Aladdin rejoined. "I can't leave Jasmine. If someone’s gonna punish me for it, I'll take it." Sora followed Aladdin "Me too. Buddy."

You can't!" Cassim entreated. "The moment they saw your face, your life in Agrabah was over!"

"I have to go back." Aladdin replied.

"Kid, it's over." Iago told Aladdin. "You're a criminal now."

"I won't do what he did!" Aladdin shouted, referring to Cassim. "I won't run away."

"I never ran away from anything in my life!" Cassim rejoined.

"You ran away from you family!" Aladdin snapped.

"I told you what happened!" Cassim cried in self-defense. "What else could I do? What else can you do?"

"The right thing." Aladdin riposted. He removed his father's dagger from his belt and threw it at Cassim's feet. "You should take this back."

"You can't!" Cassim pleaded.

Aladdin turned his back on his father. "I won't walk out on Jasmine. I'm your son, but I can't live your life."

"We have the Oracle!" Iago implored his friend. "The treasure's just waitin' for us!"

"The Oracle?" Aladdin asked, raising a brow.

Cassim lowered his head. Why did Iago have to mention that old thing? "I had nothing left to lose." he offered.

"Yes," Aladdin said coldly, walking away from his father for what he hoped to be the last time, "you did."

"This was supposed to be a father-son outing!" Iago begged.

Aladdin took Iago from his perch atop his shoulder. "Go with him, Iago."

Iago stared at Aladdin as though he were crazy. "What? You mean it? Seriously?"

"Go." Aladdin repeated.

"Good luck, kid." Iago shrugged before going off with Cassim.

Meanwhile two thieves snuck to the Cave of Wonders. One of them had a beard and one eye. The other was clean shaven. They were looking for treasure in the Cave. As they were digging Gold and Jewels in a bag. "Hehehehe, Good work. This is a good spot for us to steal this gold and the best part is that no one is here." He smirked. "I know Boss."

Suddenly he picked up a strange looking jewel. "Hey Boss. Look! This is an intresting gem." He said as he was in awe. The Boss. Grabbed it from him as he was eyeing it.

Suddenly two bright lights flashed in front of their eyes. and when it disappered it was two robots who was known as Metal Sora and Metal Sonic. "GIVE ME THE CHAOS EMERALD!!" Threatend Metal Sonic. "Or what?" Said Ali who wasn't scared while Muhammed was closing his eyes in fear. Metal Sora wield his Keyblade and responed "Or this!!" as he whacked the Boss. While the other man was crying.

Then Metal Sonic's hand transformed into a gun and began shooting and shooting at the two men until they exploded into pieces. "Hmmn It appears there's another one in this city. Metal Sora." Said Metal Sonic as he was felt another one from the Emerald. As both robots were flying out of the Cave of wonders.

5. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

know the treasure's limitless! But I'm not crazy about a forty-way split. If it was just, uh... you and me."

Cassim and Iago were beginning the trek back to the Forty Thieves' lair, discussing just what would be done with the treasure once they found it. Iago, of course, wanted as much for himself as he could get. Cassim disagreed. "I would never cut my men out of the deal!" he protested. "They're my family. My only family." After Aladdin had run away, Cassim had tried to forget about the entire ordeal. He could start back at the beginning... before Aladdin came into his life. The Thieves would understand. "I can always count on them."

Cassim's attitude did not change as he entered the Forty Thieves' lair, calling, "I'm home!"

Suddenly, the lair was filled with a horrible, steady clicking noise. Cassim looked around in shock as dozens of black creatures erupted from the ground! They were a type of Heartless known as a Shadow. Their round heads jerked around attentively and their antennae flicked about, trying to obtain any and all information about Cassim and his parrot friend. It drove Cassim mad.

Iago was obviously worried also. "Is it just me, or did the Forty Thieves all lose weight? And turn black? And get big yellow eyes? And--"

"Quiet, Iago." Cassim shushed the bird. "Look."

Iago did as he was told, and he soon found Sa'luk grinning maliciously at them. "Hello there Cassim." He Smirked Evilly.

Cassim was suprised "How did you survive that fall?" He asked which made his smile widen "Simple I used The Power of darkness."

Suddenly a light apperared as two figures appeared right in front of their eyes. Both figures looked like Sora and Sonic. "You're late." He said impatiently. "We apologize Sal'luk. But we got the Chaos Emerald. Their is another one in this world." As Metal Sora held out the Emerald making the emerald shine through Iago's eyes and smile "That's a pretty gem." But Cassim shut his beak.

Cassim found himself tied to the mast of a small wooden ship in the middle of the ocean. Sa'luk had stolen it with the help of the Heartless and the two metals, and he'd set off with every intention of finding the Vanishing Isle. Although the ship was rather diminutive, Sa'luk had managed to fill it with no less than thirty Heartless minions. Iago was also tied to the mast of the vessel, and was struggling to get free of his ropes. "Hurry, my little friend!" Cassim urged him on.

"I'm wriggling! I'm wriggling!" Iago grunted.

Sa'luk stood at the bow of the craft, looking out across the turbulent waters. "I'm growing impatient, Cassim!" he called to his prisoner. "Ask the question!" With this, Sa'luk presented the rod of the Oracle to Cassim.

"A little further." Iago whispered, still struggling with the ropes.

"Further out to sea!" Cassim told Sa'luk.

"No!" Sa'luk roared. "Ask it now!"

Iago finally took a deep breath, sucked in his gut, and felt the ropes loosen. "Now's good."

Cassim sighed in defeat. "Where can we find the Hand of Midas?"

Instantly, the rod began to glow with a holy white light. Just as the spectral image of the Oracle appeared, Iago managed to free himself and flew on to get help. Sa'luk was too distracted by the Oracle to care, and the Heartless were only concerned with obeying the strong heart of their new master... and eventually consuming it.

"The Vanishing Isle will appear at dawn." the Oracle told Sa'luk. "I will show you the way!"

The Oracle transformed into a beam of light and flew like a bullet toward the exact location where the Vanishing Isle would appear.

Once it reached this location, the beam of light shot straight into the sky, clearly marking the site. "There's your setting, captain." Cassim hissed mockingly. He hoped Iago would find help in time.

Meanwhile Sora, Sonic and the gang was outside of Jasmine's room as Sora and Aladdin held their eyes on the Ground.

is unfortunate, Your Majesty," Razoul agreed with Sultan, "but it seems the so-called savior of Agrabah cannot be trusted after all. I told you from the very beginning."

"That you did, Razoul." Sultan conceded. "And in due time, you shall be commended for your insight."
    Genie, on the other hand, instantly leaped to Sora's defense. "Your honor, if I may enter a plea of insanity... 'cause I'm just crazy about this kid! Ha ha ha ha!" As he gave Aladdin the noogie but Aladdin got out of it and said he can take care of it. "It was my fault!" Aladdin amended. "I tried to change him,
    just thought if he had a chance... maybe it'd be better if I'd never known him."

"Aladdin, you found your father!" Jasmine protested. "A father who risked everything to see your wedding. And you risked everything to help him. Just as I would for my father.

"Please you're highness." Said Sonic. "These two have the guts to come back here.Sultan mulled it over for a bit before answering, "Aladdin, I could not overlook your father's crimes, but what you've done... well, you did it out of love. And you came back to take responsibility for your actions. Let us put these matters behind us. I believe we have postponed the wedding long enough."
    Everyone except Shadow cheered. Then they see a flying figure. It was Iago as he landed down on Carpet.

"Al's... dad..." he managed to wheeze.

Jasmine rushed to Iago and scooped him up into her arms. "Take a deep breath, Iago." she told the parrot. "What about Aladdin's father?"

"It's Sa'luk!" Iago gasped. "The guy the guys beat... he ain't beat! He's back! The Heartless are on his side now... and he's got Cassim!"

Sonic and Sora gasped. "And..." He said as he was gasping for air. "Two metal looking things that looked liked Sora and Sonic. They had a intresting gem. They called it a Chaos Emerald." Sora, Sonic Amy Shadow Donald and Goofy gasp while Riku and Kairi and Aladdin and Jasmine were confused. Shadow's eyes widen as he took Iago from Jasmine.

"Where is it?" He Growled Scaring Iago. "Hey Shadow. Cool Down man." He said as he took Iago. Aladdin however was too mad to notice.

That's his problem!" Aladdin fumed. "He chose to go back to that life."

"Al, I know your dad made a lot of bad choices." Said Genie as he put his hand on Aladdin's Shoulder. "But it doesn't mean you have too." Finished Goofy. "Yeah." Exclaimed Donald.
    He is your father!" Jasmine added. "How could you do anything else?"

Aladdin stepped away from his friends. "I'm being as stubborn as he was." he muttered. "Show me the way."

As they rode on Carpet except for Sultan. Sora, Sonic explained his fight with Metal Sora and the Past against Metal Sonic.

6. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Dawn. The beam of light indicating the Vanishing Isle's next appearance was not hard to miss, and Sora and company soon found themselves near the ship where Cassim was being held captive.

Aladdin and Jasmine were riding Carpet, while everyone else was in a hovercraft that Genie had transformed himself into. "Thank you for flying Air Genie," Genie announced as their goal became closer, "please keep your tray tables up and your seats in the full upright position until the vehicle comes to a complete stop."

Shadow just groaned "This guy's puns are idiotic." He said." Sonic just Laughed "I don't know Shadow. Genie's pretty cool." Sora wasn't paying attention. He was looking at Kairi thinking if he's ready. "Sora? Are You ok?" She asked cause she noticed he was staring at her. He nodded "Yeah I'm just tired." Kairi giggled "Since when you're not tired?"

Sora laughed sarcastically. Sonic and Riku just looked at the both of them. "Hey Riku." Sonic whisperd in his ear. "After we stop this. What do you say we play matchmaker and get these two together." Riku smirked. "Can I join in?" Said Amy making Sonic Jump on Riku. "Hey Hey I said Keep your Seatbelt Buckled!!!" Genie yelled.

"Look." Said Donald and Goofy as what they witnessed is the Oracle again. You have arrived." the Oracle announced before disappearing. Sa'luk's stolen vessel was rocked from side to side in a sudden rush of undersea turbulence, and then...

Nothing.

"I've had enough of your trickery, Cassim!" Sa'luk growled, holding his knuckleduster at his captive's neck.

"No," Cassim replied. "This is it... the Vanishing Isle. Watch."

Just then, another violent surge rocked the ship, and something that appeared to be a rock rose from the depths of the sea. But as the rock continued to climb, one could see that it was not a rock at all... but a building! More buildings followed, until an entire city emerged.

The city was seemingly on a small island, until a head poked out from the water! The Vanishing Isle was on top of a giant sea turtle! That was why it was never in the same place twice.

Sa'luk, The Two Metals and a few Heartless left the boat before it fell back into the sea. Some of the Heartless stayed with the ship to prepare for Sa'luk's escape. Sa'luk dragged Cassim along while his Heartless kept their antennae perked. They sensed something. Something they had not sensed in a very long time... Sora and Sonic and the Ganged Jumed From The Genie transformed back into who made false Keyblade like Sora's last adventure. "You're Sure you don't need a Keyblade Sonic? You too, Shadow?"

Sonic smirked "Thanks but no thanks. The Keyblade is a really Cool weapon and all but I'm blasting through with Sonic SPEED!!!" As Sonic turned into a spin ball and spin at every Heartless he could kill. Shadow just used Chaos Spears as light shined through all the Heartless. Amy attacked with her Hammer.

While Kairi used the Oathkeeper since she had the power to wield the Keyblade. When Aladdin saw Sa'luk dragging Cassim away, he whispered to Genie, "Genie! We need a distraction!"

"Survey says..." Genie shouted, "show me turtle!" Genie then turned to Donald and presented his false keyblade. "Hold this will ya?" When Donald held it he dropped it on his feet making him scream. Shadow and Riku shook their heads.

"Yeeee-haw!" and flew inside the turtle's mouth. Sora though he could make out a muffled "Tickle tickle tickle!" from inside the turtle before a large tremor shook the entire Isle. Aladdin took advantage of the opportunity and leaped down to where Sa'luk and Cassim were standing.

The central chamber was an enormous room, decorated with enormous granite statues of griffins. Near the doorway, a large statue of the rod of the Oracle presided over the room. But the real eye-catcher was a floating golden hand, suspended fifty feet in the air and rotating slowly.

Sora and Sonic just realized something. "Hey Sonic do you know where's Metal Sonic and Metal Sora?" He asked. Sonic shooked his head. He looked at Kairi and the gang. "Listen we're gonna have to help Aladdin. The Two metals are inside." As Sonic and Sora was running and landed just in time to hear Cassim ask, "You came to help me?" Sa'luk, Sora noticed, was unconscious.

"How could I do anything else?" Aladdin answered. "Now let's get that treasure of yours." He smirked.

Meanwhile The Two Metals were talking on Communticator to Dr. Robotnik. "So You found another Chaos Emerald?" Metal Sora beeped "Yes my liege but the Keybearer and that Hedgehog is in this world as well."

Robotnik put his hand on his chin then smiled evilly. "When you see them used the Emeralds Power. "But Sir..." Metal Sonic protested. "DO AS I SAY!!!" Robotinik yelled as he shut out the communicator.

7. Sumi suicidé

Awesome! I really love this story! There are just a few spots to look over and make sure they make sense.

8. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Tails vs. Pete

Back at Disney Castle Knuckles was having an arguement with Rouge who won't stop bugging him. King Mickey was showing Tails the Castle tour. "And this." King Mickey explained "Is the Cornerstone of Light."

"The Cornerstone... of Light?" Asked Tails Curiously. "Yes. It keeps darkness away from the Castle." Tails was amazed "Wow your majesty, this reminds me of Knuckles Master Emerald." The King nodded "Yep. Also we can see what's going on. Like his Emerald."

Suddenly a Rocking noise shook up the Cornerstone room. When Queen Minnie came into the Room. "Oh Mickey it's so horrible." King Mickey went to comfort her. "What is it?" She was breathing very hard. "It's..." She then Fainted.

The King then called his Broom servents(I forgot what they're called) and told them to take her to a safe place. "C'mon Tails let's see what's going on." Tails nodded as he got his two tails together to fly the King to the courtyard. When they arrived They see Knuckles and Rouge fighting the Heartless.

"Hey Tails, Your Majesty I think he's back." Said Knuckles as he punched a Heartless while Rouge kicked one. "Who?" Asked King Mickey. Then Tails realized who it is. "You don't mean..." Then they heard a laughter. It was Pete. "Pete I guess your here to take over the Castle again. And since Maleficent is gone you're now the Main Possesser of the Heartless." King Mickey guessed .

Making Pete Laugh Evilly "YES And now once I find the 7 Emeralds I will be Unstoppable. Rouge Shook her head "Sheesh You're dumber then Knuckles." Knuckles shook his "Yeah your dumber then... HEY!!!!" He glared at Rouge.

Suddenly Pete snapped his Fingers and summend A Dark Armor. King Mickey summond his Keyblade. Before Tails was about to use his tails to attack. He sees that Pete was running through the hallway. Tails told the king and he said to Tails to go after him.

Tails then flew to pursue Pete who didn't realized he was after him. "HAHAHAHAHA!! The castle is mine once I smash the Cornerstone to smithereens. HAHAHAHA!" "Not so fast Pete." Tails Yelled as he was in fighting stance. Pete was laughing "Please this wimpy fox is gonna stop me?" That made Tails angry. "I'm not wimpy and weak or any of that. I saved Station Square from a missle. I stopped Dr. Eggman from killing me and Amy." Pete got closer to Tails and tried to grab his tails but he just keeps jumping

Tails used Tail whip on Pete's face making him dizzy. He then he flew and kicked Pete on the face making him unconsious for a minute or two. Then he woke up and threw those explosive balls but he's stupid to forget that Tails can fly.

Then Tails used the Spin dash and bashed Pete's face knocking him unconsious. After the fight Tails was panting "I *pant* did *pant* it." "Good Going Tails." He turned around to see the King behind him with Rouge and Knuckles and Rouge who must've killed the Heartless. "All Right now first let's take Pete to the Castle Dungeon. Guards!!!" He summond as the broom servants carried Pete to the Dungeon. "As for you Tails. I'm going to knight you." Tails Blushed "Gee Thanks Your Majesty." Knuckles pat Tails on the Back and giving him a noogie making Tails laugh. Rouge just stood their smiling.

That's it for right now.

9. Sumi suicidé

aww, the end was cutwhen Knuckles gave Tails a noogie ^_^
    Keep up! It's great! Just check grammar.​

10. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora and Sonic vs. the Metals.

The walk to the Vanishing Isle's central chamber was relatively easy--Sa'luk had control of the Heartless, but could by no means summon more. Kairi, Shadow, Amy, Riku, Donald and Goofy, Jasmine, and Carpet were doing most of the fighting.

The central chamber was an enormous room, decorated with enormous granite statues of griffins. Near the doorway, a large statue of the rod of the Oracle presided over the room. But the real eye-catcher was a floating golden hand, suspended fifty feet in the air and rotating slowly.

Suddenly, another tremor shook the entire Vanishing Isle, knocking everyone off their feet.

"It's the Vanishing Isle! The turtle is diving! We must climb higher!" Cassim shouted. Sonic smirked "No problem." As he jumped to higher ground. Higher then Sora, Aladdin and Cassim.

When they were up and began looking around, they saw that they were only ten feet away from the floating golden hand! Now they could see that the hand held in its palm a statue of what appeared to be the Oracle, holding the Hand of Midas in its stony grip.

"A pity I didn't find this place years ago." Cassim commented. "This would be much easier if I were much younger."

Sonic and Sora jumped and landed beside the statue. Be careful!" Cassim warned. "Don't touch the golden hand!"

Sora nodded and picked the Hand of Midas up by its wooden handle. When he did Sonic felt something from the Chaos Emerald. "Hey Sora, look." As he looked at the empy handle it was Sora was suprised. "A Chaos Emerald." Sonic picked up the emerald and smirked. "All right. We have two and those metal morons are nowhere to be seen.

"Don't get Cocky. They could pop out of nowhere. Oh Cassim, catch." Sora yelled. As he threw the hand of Midas to Cassim who caught it with his cape. Instantly, the cape turned to gold on contact with the Hand.

"Ha ha! The Hand of Midas!" Cassim laughed and touched the Hand to the griffin statue beneath his feet. Instantly, the entire room--even the water--was turned to gold. But then, water began to break through the walls of the room as the turtle dove deeper into the abyss. "Time to go, boys!" Cassim called.

Suddenly, Sa'luk appeared seemingly from nowhere and landed beside Sora. "Nobody's going anywhere." To Cassim, he called, "Give me the Hand of Midas, Cassim! Or the boy and the Hedgehog dies." Cassim growled ""Sa'luk, your battle is with me!" he shouted.

"Just go, you guys!" Said Sora. "We can finish him alone." Sonic finished as he
    is in his fighting stance.

Cassim looked from Sora to Aladdin, then finally back to the Hand. At last, he reached his decision. "You want the Hand of Midas, Sa'luk?" he called. "Take it!"

Cassim tossed the Hand across the room. Sa'luk instantly pushed past Sora and seized the golden hand.

"The Hand of Midas is mine!" Sa'luk cackled. "And also the life of your friend."

No one moved. Their eyes were fixed upon the Hand of Midas. "What are you staring at?" Sa'luk demanded.

"You're turning into gold, moron." Said Sonic.

Sa'luk watched in horror as his entire body slowly turned to gold, beginning where his hand touched the Hand of Midas. In another second or two, his entire body was a golden statue, frozen with its last horror-stricken expression on its face. The statue fell from the large hand and into the amber-colored waters below.

Sora held tightly to the Hand of Midas and leaped to where Cassim and Aladdin stood. Aladdin tore off one of his sleeves and used it to wrap the Hand before tucking it into his belt. The trio then began to work their way out of the flooding room, making for what appeared to be a skylight at the very top of the spire.
    Sora was the first to leap out of the skylight, with Aladdin and Cassim close behind. Aladdin removed the Hand of Midas from its makeshift wrapping and handed it to Cassim. "After all these years, you finally have your treasure."

"No." Cassim refused . "This wretched thing almost cost me the ultimate treasure. It's you, son. You are my ultimate treasure. I'm sorry it took me this long to realize it. The Hand of Midas can take its curse to the bottom of the sea!"

To emphasize his point, Cassim hurled the Hand angrily out to sea.

"Sora, Sonic. Aladdin." They heard a voice and it was Kairi who Sora hugged. Jasmine ran to hug Aladdin. While Amy ran to hugged Sonic who asked her to get off her. "Well this is awesome. We got Aladdin's dad back and found another Emerald." As he was holding it.

Shadow was about to say something but then he felt something. "What is it Shadow?" Asked Riku. "They're here." He said quietly. Donald was confused "Who's here?" Sonic then got it. "You don't mean...." Suddenly a light flashed in their eyes. Then when Sonic's eyes opened his hand was empty. "Ahh The Emeralds are gone.!!!" He Screamed. Then they heard 2 evil laughs.

"Good to see you all. Especailly you Sora." Metal Sora laughed making Sora scowl at him. "Yes we all got the Emeralds. Your services are no longer required." Metal Sonic laughed evilly. "Don't get cocky Bolt Brains. We'll take those 2 this Emeralds." Metal Sora laughed "You fools we have four Emeralds. As he showed the heroes the 4 emeralds from his hand.

Making everyone gasped. "And now since we have 4 Emeralds. Say your last prayers since We will use there POWER TO DESTROY THIS WORLD. Metal Sonic screamed. "WHAT No!! You'll kill everyone in this world." Both Metals laughed evilly. "I know, Goodbye Sonic and Sora and friends. As they flew higher while aiming at Sora and the gang. Aladdin held Jasmime on his chest as Sora did the same with Kairi. Donald was crying.

Suddenly Sora had an idea. "Hey guys I have an idea." He said as he was reaching his pocket. "What is it Sora?" Asked Sonic. "Wait for it. I have something that'll save us. Aha got it." He picked up.... A summond ball.

"GIVE ME STRENGTH!!" He dropped the summond ball and smoke appeared and it was Tinkerbell. Sonic, Shadow Riku Kairi Amy Aladdin, Jasmine and Cassim just looked at her. with a we're doomed face. "That will save us? Riku's right. You are a total idiot." Shadow screamed but Sora ignored him.

"Hey Tink. We need some help can you use your pixie dust on me and Sonic?" He asked. Tink just nodded as she sprinkled pixie
    dust all over Sonic and Sora. "Okay Sonic, believe you can fly." Sonic sighed but closed his eyes. "I believe." As he jumped and instead of falling he and Sora was floating in the air. Everyone except for Shadow, Donald and Goofy gawked.

Sonic and Sora looked at each other. "What do you say we kick those Metal butts in the rear end?" Asked Sonic. Sora gave him a thumps up. As Sora raised his Keyblade and pointed north. Sonic raised his fists at the two metals.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA Just a few minutes and this world will be blown too smirthreens." Said Metal Sora evilly. Suddenly they both heard a noise. "What the hell is that?" Metal Sora wondered as he and Metal Sora looked down, as Sora smashed they Keyblade on Metal Sora's face.

"Impossible." stammered Metal Sonic. "Heh improbable." Sonic smirked then punched and kicked Metal Sonic. to the ground. Metal then turned into a metal spin dash but Sonic avoided it and kicked Metal Sonic in the face.

Meanwhile up in the air. Metal Sora hit Sora with fire. But Sora didn't flinched. Then he attacked Metal Sora with Aeriel Spiral. Then he used counterattack to block Metal Sora. Then Sora had an idea. "GIVE ME STRENGTH." He screamed as his costumed changed into Final Form with two Keyblades in the air. Metal Sora was nervous. Not even he could do that. He used both of his Keyblades and hit him raiply then he grabbed Metal Sora and threw him to the ground making him drop the Emeralds. Then Sora flied and grabbed all of them.

Sonic double kicked Metal Sonic all the way to the ground. Sora grew closer to him. He returned to his regular form and raised his keyblade at both of them, as a bright light appeared at the two metals. "NOOO." They tried to escape but it was too late as both metals were destoyed.

Sonic and Sora gave each other high fives as they flew back to Kairi and the gang as both heroes get congratulations from their friends. But then Sora realized something. "I save the Emeralds." As he picked the Emeralds out of his pocket. Riku gave Sora the shake and bake. Shadow took the Emeralds from Sora. "Good work both of you." Sora thanked Shadow. Aladdin then wondered "Where's Genie?"

Then the Turtle's mouth opened up and Genie flew out of it, again transforming into a hovercraft. Sora, Sonic, Amy Shadow Riku and Cassim took seats inside Genie's admittedly roomy cockpit. "Let's go home." Aladdin sighed, turning toward Jasmine. "We have some unfinished business." As they flew right back to Argabah.

11. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

"A Whole New World"

*Warning: SoKai and SonAmy (sorta) fluff. If you don't both of them then don't read. If you like both then good.*

Later that night, The wedding continued as they went to normal routines. When Sora saw Kairi in her dress he just gasp and blushed at her. But Kairi didn't notice. After the "I do's." Jasmine threw the boquet which spits in Half was caught by Kairi and other half caught by Amy. Then after that started the after party. Aladdin and Jasmine dancing. Riku was standing thinking. "When am I gonna get a chick?

"Hey Riku." He turned around and Sonic, Amy, Donald and Goofy was standing beside him. "Yes Sonic?" Sonic smirked "I think we should get Sora and Kairi to dance with each other." Riku smirked. "Yes but how?"

Suddenly Genie showed "Perhaps I can help." As Riku whispered the plan. They all agreed as they nodded in unsion. "Sonic can you and Amy sing?" Sonic and Amy was shocked they asked and blushed but said they would.

Genie then poofed up Sonic and Amy to the singing lounge. "Ladies and Gentlemen. The singing styles of Sonic the Hegehog and Miss Amy Rose." He announced in a Don Pardo.

Donald tip toed beside Sora as Goofy tip toed near Kairi. They pushed Sora and Kairi near each other. Sora blushed and was stammering. "Kairiii. Would you like to dance?" He asked. She too blushed but nodded.

Sonic cleared his throat. "Here goes nothing." the music began. (A/N Think of end credits of A Whole New World. Blue is Sonic. Pink is Amy.)

I can show you the world
    Shining, shimmering, splendid
    Tell me, princess, now when did
    You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes
    Take you wonder by wonder
    Over, sideways and under

On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
    A new fantastic point of view
    No one to tell us no
    Or where to go
    Or say we're only dreaming.

A whole new world
    A dazzling place I never knew
    But when I'm way up here
    It's crystal clear
    That now I'm in a whole new world with you
    Now I'm in a whole new world with you

Unbelievable sights
    Indescribable feeling
    Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
    Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world

Don't you dare close your eyes

A hundred thousand things to see
    Hold your breath - it gets better
    I'm like a shooting star
    I've come so far
    I can't go back to where I used to be
    A whole new world

Every turn a surprise
    With new horizons to pursue
    Every moment red-letter
    I'll chase them anywhere
    There's time to spare
    Anywhere

There’s time to spare
    Let me share...
    This Whole new world with you

A whole new world
    A whole new world
    That's where we'll be
    Where we will be
    A thrilling chase
    A wondrous place
    For you and me

Sora was Kairi was getting closer and closer. Until Sora thought to himself. This is it. I'm gonna kiss her.

he leaned over to kiss her. Kairi was nervous though she was ready for this.
    Riku, Donald and Goofy stood next to each other getting excited. Sora was getting closer. Amy was squealing. Sonic was smirking.

"HEY LET'S GO!!!" Everyone fell down. It was Shadow who entered. "Come on. The king is expecting us!!!" Everyone looked at Shadow angrlily. But he didn't care. "All Right." He sighed. I was so close!! He walked to Aladdin. "Well Aladdin and Jasmine. I wish you guys the best of luck." Aladdin gave Sora a friendly hug. "I'm gonna miss you. Sora. Good luck with You know who." He teased making him blush.

The Gang walked up to the gummi ship. Before they departed they waved to Aladdin and Jasmine who waved back then he kissed her on capret. They waved at Cassim who left on his horse to see the world with Iago.

12. Sumi suicidé

Aww, poor Sora! He was so close! Haha, I laughed when Shadow came in and ruined it all though. Nice writing! Can't wait4more!​

13. Petor Merlin's Housekeeper

Great work! I was playing an mv of 'A Whole New World' while looking at the lyrics here and I could just imagine Sora and Kairi about to kiss each other at the end of the song. Too bad Shadow interrupted though. And Sora was so close too!

14. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora's and Sonic's talk

While Donald was flying the Gummi Ship. Goofy was sleeping in co-pilot's chair. Shadow was sitting next to Riku. Amy and Kairi was sitting talking girl stuff and Sonic and Sora was sitting next to each other watching College Basketball between Kentucky vs. Tennessee. Sora was still thinking about that he almost close to kiss Kairi. "Wow that Jodie Meeks can play ball as he scored 54 points."

He noticed that Sora's head was down. "Hey you all right Sora?" He asked. Sora looked up at him. "Hey Sonic I got a question." He said. "All Right. Shoot." Sonic repiled. "Do you like Amy?" That questioned made Sonic's face turn red. "NO!! Why?" Sora shrugged "I was just curious."

Sonic turned left and right to see that no one was listening. "Okay I confess. I love Amy. I didn't at first but I started to notice how cute she is." Sora nodded. "Yeah. She and Kairi are alike." Sonic eyes widen "Now that you mention it they are alike."

Sora's face turned down "I just can't believe I was inches away from kissing Kairi. I was about to tell her how I feel, Sonic." Sonic pat his back. "Don't worry buddy. You still got time. How bout this? As soon as this adventure's over I will tell Amy I love her and you tell Kairi that you love her deal?" "Deal." He said as they shook hands. "Now about Meeks.... How do you think he'll do in NBA?" Sonic asked. "I dunno but I think he and Patrick Patterson will be great When and if they leave UK." He answered.

15. Sumi suicidé

nice chapter. I laughed sooo hard when Jodie Meeks and Patrick P. came into the conversation!
    Just one problem: You said Donald and Goofy were driving and then said Goofy was sleeping.​

While Donald and Goofy was flying the Gummi Ship. Goofy was sleeping in co-pilot's chair.​

16. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Fake Emeralds

"Wow so this is Disney Castle." Said Sonic as the Heroes exit the Gummi ship. Suddenly two chipmunks. "Chip, Dale where's the king?" Asked Donald. "He's at the Cornerstone of Light." Sonic asked Sora what is the cornerstone. He explained it's like the castle's power to keep the worlds that are evil from destroying the castle as they were walking to the Castle.

They see the king knighting Tails who also knighted Rouge and Knuckles for their bravery . Sonic was confused "Hey what happened?" He asked. The King answered "Tails saved this castle from Pete." Sonic smiled and gave Tails a high five. Sora like Knuckles gave Tails a Noogie. "Now. Let's get down to business. How many Emeralds do you have?" The King asked as Sora showed that they have 4 Emeralds. Sora said. The King nodded. "three more to go." "Um Actually you're Majesty. Eggman has one." Sora said sadly.

"Hey wait a minute... Let me see those Emeralds the yellow one and green and the blue one." Said Shadow as Sora threw them to him. Shadow took the green Emerald and was examining another Emerald. He was sniffing at both of them. Shadow gave the green one back to Sora as he all three Emeralds and stomped on it. Everyone gasped "Shadow why did you do that?" Asked a furious Sonic. "I'll tell you why.... Those Emeralds were fake!!" Everyone gasped. "Really?" Asked King Mickey. Shadow nodded. "Those two Metals must've made a fake emerald to keep us off track." Said Sonic. Sora nodded "But luckily their dead so the last Emerald's gotta be here somewhere." He said.

The King nodded "Don't worry. We'll find it. Now, Shadow, Rouge and Riku must stay with me. Because we're gonna investage Dr. Eggman's lair." Knuckles wiped his forehead "Finally I won't have to work with that annoying Bat girl."

Rouge heard that and kicked him on the head making him fall . "Now everyone else needs to stick together because you need Knuckles help to find the Emeralds since he is a treasure hunter." Knuckles got back up and nodded "Tails intelligence." Tails nodded "Right." "Sonic's Super Speed." Sonic smirked and gave thumps up. "Goofy's protection." Goofy gave a ayuck. "Donald's magic."

Donald smiled and nodded. "Kairi's powers." Everyone was confused. "Now since she is a princess of heart, she has powers you can possibly imagine." The King explained. "Amy's power to use the Hammer." Amy just smiled cutely. "And Sora's Power to wield the Keyblade." Sora raised his arm and summoned the Keyblade. "All Right now let's split up. As as soon as everyone was leaving Someone was grabbing Donald's butt. "Oh no." He looked behind him and it was his girlfriend Daisy. "Daisy.... Heh Heh." He laughed nervously. "Donald why did you forget our date." Donald was thinking of an excuse. "Uh look." He pointed as Daisy looked. "I don't see anything. She looked back as Donald was running away from her as she was chasing him. Everyone laughed at Donald's foolishness except for Shadow.

17. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora the Hedgehog?

Sora, Sonic and the gang went back to the Gummi Ship. Tails and Donald were arguing who should drive it. "Move it you two-tailed fox. I'm driving this darn thing. Besides you can't drive it. " Said Donald as he was pushing Tails. "But I know how to fly. I know how to fix the navigating system and how to land. I can shoot Heartless... ." What the heroes didn't know that a meteorite was to crash near them.

Sonic and Sora put their hands on their hands. Suddenly the temptarture felt hot. "Why is it hot in here?" Asked Sora as he was wiping his sweat. "Either Jodie Meeks got here or there's a meteorite coming." Then Sora's eyes widen with fear. "Uh Sonic There's a meteor." Everbody screamed. As the meteor rammed the Gummi Ship and made Tails and Donald lose control.

Meanwhile... "A Llama? He's sussoped to be DEAD!!!" Screamed a woman named Yzma who was trying to kill the Emperor Kuzco by poisioning him. "Yeah weird." Said her Henchman by the named of Kronk. "Let me see that vial!!!" She said as he handed it to him. She looked at label which looks like the death Symbol. She flipped it and turns out it was a llama symbol. "This isn't poison, this is extract of llama!!" Yzma threw the vial at his head. "You know all your poisons lool alike. You might thinking about relabeling them.

She ignored him as she ordered him to take him out of town and finish the job now. Later Kronk was holding a bag which had Kuzco in. He was jumbing on stairs humming his own theme music when all of a sudden he accidently stepped on a cat and dropped the bag and from his pocket fell out was a poition labeled a hegehog. As the Potion was rolling for miles and miles. As for the bag that's Kuzco in? It fell on a llama carriage.

Meanwhile Sora and Sonic separated from the rest of the gang as Sonic was the first to get up. "Sora? Kairi? Amy? Tails? Knuckles?" He said as he was rubbing his eyes. When he open them wide he found Sora unconsious. "Sora!!" He ran to get near him. "Sora Are you okay? Say something!!!"

Sora got up slowly "Hey Sonic." His voice was raspy. "You need something to drink buddy." Suddenly something hit Sonic's feet. He turned around and see a vial with a pink liquid. "Hey Sonic can I drink that?" He said in his raspy voice. Sonic held it. "I don't know Sora. I have a bad feeling this looks bad." Sora took it from Sonic.

"Aw c'mon one drink ain't gonna kill me." He said as he was gurgling and gurgling suddenly he felt funny "BBBBBURRRRRRPPP!!!!!!!" It was the loudest burp Sora ever made. "Tasty." Suddenly Sora face transformed into something familiar.

Sonic gasped. "What Sonic? Do I something in my face?" Sonic just gawked at him but recovered. "Let's just say that you're more handsome then ever." Sora was confused "What are you talking about?" He then went to see a river to look in his reflection. When he looked he was shocked and had a loud Scream as loud as his burb. "Oh my God. I'm a Hedgehog." The Reflection show that he looked like Sonic. Only he's brown and he has blue eyes,

18. Petor Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow

I never expected Sora and co. to end up in world of Emperor's new groove, let alone Sora turning into a hedgehog. Oh and about the email I gotten rid of before, I actually did some counting through the other chapters. Its 1 in Station Square, 2 in Port Royal, 2 in Twilight Town, 2 in TWTNW, 2 in Agrabah and so that makes 9 unless you do some editing on at least two or more of the chapters.

19. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Demon Llama

Sora was panicking. "What happenend? How did I turn into a Hedgehog?" Sonic looked at the vial and noticed the label that looked like a hedgehog. "I think this potion had something to do with it." Sora tooked the Vial from Sonic's hand. "Oh my gosh this must've turn me into a Hedgehog." Suddenly they heard a scream. "We better find out what that was." Sora nodded. Then as soon as Sonic was running fast Sora was running as fast as him. "Hey Sora, you're running very fast as me." Sora nodded "Wow I guess since I'm a Hedgehog like you I can run fast." He hypothised.

Meanwhile a peasant named Pacha opened up a bag that Kronk dropped. When he pulled the bag open it showed a Llama. "Where did you come from little guy?" He asked as he pet it. "No Touchy." Said the Dizzy Llama who woke up?" Suddenly Pacha screamed "Ahh Demon Llama!!!" The Llama was panicky "Demon Llama? Where?" He looked at antother who screamed "AHHH!!"

The talking llama suddenly was running with two feet but was flopping until he fell down. Pacha was all like scared and nervous "Just stay calm Demon Llama. The llama was confused "What are you...? Wait a minute I know you. You're that whiny peasant!" Pacha gasped "Emperor Kuzco?" He was shocked. "Yeah who do you think?" Asked Kuzco. "Ah well. You don't look like the Emperor."

Kuzco was confused "What do you mean I don't look like the emperor?" He asked. Pacha was thinking of a way to show him. "Uh well do this." He said to move his hand. "Uh is this one of your peasant game? Gasp." He said as he saw his hand move. Then he sees a well to see his reflection. He then got all panicky and started crying "My face. My beautiful face. I'm a stinking llama."

"Hey are you all right?" Someone said from behind the well . They looked behind them and it was two hedgehogs. Kuzco gasped at them. "Who are you?" He asked. "I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog." Sonic introduced himself. "I'm Sora..... Sora the Hedgehog." Sora said as he introduced himself.

20. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Dangerous Jungle part 1.

"Who are you guys?" They both stared for a couple minutes but recoverd. "I am..." Pacha was about to introduce but was interuppted "Hey I'm the Emperor. I'll introduced myself.

I'm the great Emperor Kuzco. And this evil guy is Pacha." Pacha was insulted "No I am not." "Yes you are and you turned me into a llama." He said as he put an accusing finger uh paw on him. Pacha gasped "No I did not." He said. "Yes then you kidnapped me." Kuzco accused again.

"Why would I kidnap a llama?" Asked Pacha. "I have no idea. You're the criminal Mastermind not me." Pacha stared "What?" He asked. "Uh guys?" Sora interuptted They both looked back at Sora. "Kuzco did you say you used to be human?" He asked. Kuzco nodded "Why?" He asked sarcasticilly. "So was I." Kuzco looked back up at Sora. "What?" Sora explained about he drank a pink potion he found when they got to their world. "He's been a hedgehog his whole life I haven't."

Kuzco then was thinking "I just gotta get back. Yzma my advisor's got that 'Secret lab.' I'll just snap my fingers and order her to change me back." He then looked up at Pacha."Hey you. No time to waste let's go."

He ordered as he was walking on four feet. Pacha just stood there thinking looking back at Kuzco then down again. Then he finally spoke "Built your summer home. Somewhere else." Kuzco turned around "You wanna run by me again." Pacha pointed at him "I can't let you go back unless you change your mind and build it somewhere else." Sonic asked "Why do you want him to change his summer home?" He's gonna destroy my villiage by turning it to a swimming pool."

Kuzco nodded "I call it Kuzcotophia." Pacha glared. "Yeah anyway I can't take him back." Kuzco then smirked "I got a secret. Come here." He said as Pacha's ear got closer. "I DON"T MAKE DEALS WITH PEASANTS!!!" He screamed. Pacha fixed his ear. "Then I guess I can't take you back. "Fine I don't need you. I can find my own way back." Pacha protested "I wouldn't recommend it. It's a little dangerous if you don't know the way." He told him. "Nice try pal." He ignored as he was walking to the Jungle. "No I mean it. There's jaguars snakes and quicksand."

But Kuzco was humming la-la. Pacha then got frustrated. "Fine Fine go ahead. If there's no Kuzco there's no Kuzcotphia. Takes care of my problem." Then he looked back at Sonic and Sora with deterimented faces. "We better go." Said Sora. "Yeah as big of a jerk that guy is. We must get help him. Also We must get Sora back to normal by following him. Also we need to find our friends." Pacha then felt guilty. Then he went back to the two hedgehogs. "All right I'm coming with you. But not for Kuzco, for you two and your friends." Sora and Sonic smiled and nodded.