Kingdom Hearts/Sonic crossover

Discussion in 'Archives' started by John Clay Rice, May 22, 2008.

1. Sumi suicidé

Very nice! You're a great writer and your story makes me laugh time and time again! There are one or two grammatical and spelling errors such as 'Kuzcotophia' instead of 'Kuzcotopia', but it's no big deal.​

2. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Dangerous Jungle part 2

Sora, Sonic and Pacha was walking to find Kuzco. "Hey Pacha where do you think Kuzco is?" Asked Sonic. "Well I go the left way to the palace so I would go to the right to find. Suddenly they heard a scream. A Female scream. Sonic knew who it was. "That's Amy. We better hurry." Sora nodded. "We'll go through the bushes. You go through the forest to find Kuzco." Sora told. Pacha nodded. "Let's go!" Yelled Sonic as he and Sora were running through the bushes.

Meanwhile Amy and Kairi was being attacked by a robot. It looked like one of Robotink's robot that looked like a humanoid tiger and too many that Kairi tried to knock out but they keep coming back. Suddenly Kairi fainted. Amy gasped "Kairi.... Kairi get up." She was trying to wake her but failed to notice that the robot was aiming a laser at both of them. Amy turned around and scream at what she saw. Then all of a sudden a blue homing figure busted through the robot's heart. destroying it. Amy smiled at her savior.

"SONIC!!!" She screamed then hugged him making Sonic blush. "Get off please." She let go. Kairi then woke up rubbing her eyes. She then looked at Sonic. "Sonic you're alive."

She smiled then she looked around. "Where's Sora?" She asked. "Well..... Sora got into an accident." Kairi and Amy's eyes widen. "You mean he's dead?" She said as she was about to be in tears. Sonic sweatdropped "No No. I mean..." He then sighed "Sora come on out." Kairi gasped when she saw Sora walking. "Hey Kairi." He said while looking dowm. "Sora? You're a Hedgehog?" Sora nodded. "What happend?" Sora was about to explain when suddenly they heard a another scream.

Sonic and Sora looked behind and knew who it was. "That's Kuzco. He's in trouble." Sora said. Kairi asjed "Who's Kuzco?" Sora was about to explain then they heard roars. "No time to explian c'mon." Sonic said as he was running. Amy started to run but she got too tired so Sonic was carrying her. Kairi was tired as well so Sora was carrying her(Think Sonic 06. lol) As they were on their way to rescue Kuzco.

3. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Huge Waterfall.

Sora and Sonic while carrying the girls. While they were running they explianed about Kuzco who turned into a llama. Sonic stopped as he see Juzco being attacked by jaguars. They got through to

Kuzco was scared until he heard a Tarzan yell. It was Pacha climing a vine. Kuzco smiled evilly at the jaguars but Pacha missed him. The Jaguars jumped to eat them but Pacha with no explalation rescued them all. "Don't worry. Everyone I got you. Your safe now."

That's what everyone thought until they tied to a treebranch Amy Pacha and Sonic was tied to upside while Sora, Kairi and Kuzco was tied to downside of branch. "Maybe I'm new to this whole rescue thing but this to me, might be considered to be a step backward. Pacha reasurred "No this is Okay. We can figure this out."

Then the branch stared to break. "I hate you guys." Kuzco said. As they were falling to the river, Sonic was screaming like he did when Knuckles controlled the spaceship to the Space Colony Ark. They splashed into the water. "I don't know about you!" Kuzco spat out water. "But I'm getting funned out here." He said. Then Pacha and Sonic heard a loud roaring it was waterfall. "Uh-Oh." Sonic screamed. "Don't tell me, We're about to go over a huge waterfall." Guessed Sora. "Yep." Pacha answered. "Sharp rocks at the bottom?" Asked Kairi. "Most likely." Amy Hypotized.

"Bring it on." Kuzco said. As soon as the log fell over the falls "BOO-YAH!!" Kuzco screamed. As soon as the branch broke. Everyone was no longer tied. as they splashed into the water. When Sora was swimming he found that Sonic was drowning. He swimmed just in time to save him. As he pulled him out of the water to the grass. Then he sees Amy getting out of the water as well. Then Pacha got out with an unconious Kuzco. He was looking for Kairi. He gasped when he saw her drowning unconcious.

He jumped into the water to save her. He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the water. Then he checked her pulse to see if she's alive. She was still breathing. But Sora had to use mouth to mouth to make sure. He put his Hedgehog lips on Kairi's human lips. Then when Kairi's eyes opened she freaked out and slapped Sora on the face. "Oh Sorry Sora. I forgot you were a hedgehog." Sora winced but told her "It's okay." He said. "Thanks. Did you just kiss me?â€

Sora quickly blushed "No It was mouth to mouth." He protested. Then Pacha was using CPR on Kuzco when Kuzco woke up before he did CPR. He screamed then wiped his face then was eating dirt. He told him the same thing.

While Amy was using CPR on Sonic. He had one eye opened. "Amy's kissing me. Well it's mouth to mouth but still..." Then he opened his other eye. When Amy see that Sonic woke up. Her face was red as was Sonic's. "Uh Amy. Thanks." Amy stuttured. "Yyyyour welcome Sonic." They both smiled at each other but failed to noticed that everyone was staring. Making them blush even more.

4. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Back to Yen Sid's tower

Meanwhile. Riku Shadow, Rouge and King Mickey were flying back to Twilight Town. "Your Majesty, why are we back at Twilight Town?" Asked Riku as the king disembarked near a very big tower. Mickey just laughed "Please call me Mickey. And the reason we're here is because we need to see my old teacher, Master Yen Sid."

As they were running while running into more Heartless and Robotnik's Robots as Rouge kicked it while Riku and the king used Keyblades while Shadow use Chaos Spears until they got to the top of the tower. They See an old man with a long beard and a wizards hat. "Ah Good to see you Mickey, my young apprentice. This must be Riku." Riku bowed as he showed respect. Shadow and Rouge did the same. "I know who you too are. Shadow the Hedgehog and Rouge the Bat." They both nodded. "Now let's get down to business. As you know about Dr. Robotnik's or Dr. Eggman's plan right?" Riku nodded "Yes he wants to revive Xehanort's Heartless."

"Not only that." Yen Sid explianed. "But to revive antother. Mickey gasped "You don't mean." Yen Sid nodded "Yes. Master Xehanort." Riku, Shadow and Rouge had question marks on their heads. "Who the Hell is that?" Asked Shadow. King Mickey explained what Roxas and Namine told Sonic in his dream. "Now more bad news. 4 of the emeralds you found were fake created by Dr. Eggman to keep you off track. So you still need to find them." Suddrenly they heard a Evil Laugh then a fat man on a hologram like from Star Wars flashed in front of them. "Greetings losers." Everyone gasped. "Eggman!!" They snarled.

"That's right." Robotnik smirked evilly "After the deaths of my favorite robots." "But Dr. Robotnik. "We're still alive. Bawk-bawk." Squakked a voice. Robotnik Shut up SCRATCH!!!!" He yelled. "Anyway while you were goofying around. I modified Fake Emrealds then made fake fake emeralds so that they can feel real to Shadow. then I put them to the worlds to keep you off track I now have all but one Chaos Emerald. With one more I will use the emeralds to use to Kingdom Hearts. Goodbye for now. HAHAHA!!"

Then the hologram disappeared. Shadow then crossed his arms thinking. "Oh No. Eggman is one emerald away from one more Emerald." Said King Mickey in a worried voice. "I wonder where's the next Emerald." Asked Rouge. Mickey looked up at Yen Sid. "Master Yen Sid. Do you know where's the next Emerald?" He asked. Yen Sid shook his head "I do not know. But you must find it before Robotnik does." Mickey nodded "All right everybody. We must go ahead and find the last Emerald before Dr. Eggman does." Everyone nodded as they all left to find the last Emerald.

5. Petor Merlin's Housekeeper

The 'Huge Waterfall' chapter was good. What I don't believe is that after all of the worlds Sora, Sonic and went to so that they could get the chaos emeralds, 4 of the emeralds they found were fake! It's almost like Eggman used technology similar to what the Meterax from Sonic X used to make the fake emeralds or took a page from Tails' book and made the fake emeralds himself. Maybe even advanced the technology if those fakes can fool Shadow. I wonder what wil happen next.

6. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Reunited

"For the last time it was not a Kiss!!!" Yelled Pacha as he was trying to light a fire on wood. Kuzco was still washing his mouth trying to wash it off. "Well whatever it was. It was disgusting." He said as he spat at the fire which was about to light out.

Meanwhile Sonic and Sora was explianing what happend to Sora about how he got turned into a Hedgehog. "So we need to find the lab and try to change him back." Announced Sonic. Kairi and Amy nodded "So how do we do that?" Asked Amy. Sonic sighed "As much as a big jerk Kuzco is. We gotta go with him." Sora interuppted. "No." Sonic was confused. "No? Sora don't you wanna be human again?" Sora glanced at him. "Yes. But Kuzco said that he's gonna demolish Pacha's house into a swimming pool.

However Pacha doesn't deserve it. So until he changes his mind. I'm not gonna take him. back. Kuzco heard him. "Hey I order you all to take me back." Pacha then said something "Look unless you change your mind we are not taking you back. Kuzco mocked him then threw a rock at his head. Pacha looked backat Kuzco who pretend he didn't do anything. "What what somebody's throwing things. Aren't you still trying to light a fire?" Pacha sighed "He's never gonna change his mind. Suddenly he heard a Duck sound. Sora Sonic and the girls woke up from their sleep. They recongonized that sound. "I know that sound." Sora said as he and Sonic was running to see what's up. When he stopped he sees Donald and Goofy, Tails and Knuckles being surrounded by a bunch of Heartless.

Donald raised his staff and used Thunderga and Firega on a few shadows. Knuckles punched with his fists. Tails used Tails whip to knock off a few Heartless until they were all gone. "Hey Guys." They heard from behind as they cheered to see that Sonic was still all right. Tails and Knuckles gave Sonic a high five and shake 'N' Bake. "So is everyone all right?" Asked Tails. Sonic nodded. "Yep. Execpt Sora got into a accident. They all gasped.They didn't see Hedgehog Sora. "You mean Sora's dead? Asked Tails. "No I'm not." The gang turned around and gasped at him. "Sora? You're a Hedgehog?" Asked Goofy. Sora nodded and explianed to them what happend. And they led them to camp.

7. Petor Merlin's Housekeeper

Nice chapters so far. I bet Yzma will be more madly concerned about Kuzco being still alive than she would about the hedgehog potion Kronk dropped. (snickers)

8. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

"He's Still alive?"

"Kronk Kuzco is dead right?" Asked Yzma who just took over the kingdom. She was ordering everybody "Tell me Kuzco's dead. I need to hear those words." She asked exicitingly. " Uh, do you need to hear all those words exactly?" She drops her chicken and gave Kronk an ugly face. "He's still alive?" Kronk was sweating. "Well he's not as dead as we would've hoped."

"Kronk!!" Yzma's face was so angy. "Just thought I'd give you a heads-up in case Kuzco ever came back." Kronk stated. "HE CAN"T COME BACK!!" She scowled as her face turned red. Kronk nodded "Yeah, that would be kinda awkward, especially after that lovely eulogy." "You think?" She asked. Then she grabbed Kronk's shirt. "You and I are going out to find him. If he talks, we're through. Now let's move!" She ordered.

9. Petor Merlin's Housekeeper

That was a quick chapter. Anyway, I mentioned the website about where I thought it could be a good opening if it was like a tv show and here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2w2R39QV4Q
    Don't worry, it's just an opinion.

10. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Broken Bridge part 1

Kuzco appears and thanks Pacha who splashed his face for his cloth as he gives it back. They both start with a friendly talk, specificly about how the cloth was made. "Good to see you found all of your friends" Kuzco said. "Thanks." Said Sora. Everything was quiet for 2 minutes until Kuzco said something. "'I was thinking that when I got back to the city, we'd, uh... I mean there's lots of hill tops, and maybe I might, you know... I might..."

Pacha then looked up at him "Are you saying you've changed your mind?" He asked. Kuzco kinds of hesiates. "'Because you know that means you're doing something nice for someone else." Sora said. "Yeah I know that." Kuzco replied. "And you're all right with that? Asked Sonic? "Yeah." Pacha gets suspicious and glares at Kuzco. "What?" Pacha holds out his hand, "Don't shake unless you mean it." Kuzco shakes with Pacha then Sora and Sonic. "'All right. Let's get back to the palace. Oh and Thanks." Pacha replied. Kuzco then privatly said "No Thank you."

The palace comes in view of the group. "OK. Once we cross this bridge, it's only an hour to the palace." Kuzco sighed with relief. "Good cause believe it or not I think I need a bath." "Oh yeah I believe it." Said Knuckles as he held his nose." Kuzco glared. "What was that Knux?" "Nothing." Knuckles lied. As they cross, a bit of the bridge snaps and Pacha falls, tangled in rope as Tails two tails, Donald's beak and Sonic's feet. Causing him not to fly. "Whoa! Guys help me." As Sora Kairi Amy Knuckles and Goofy climed down. But Kuzco walked "No. I don't think I will." Pacha was shocked. "'You're gonna leave us here?" "Well, I was gonna have you imprisoned for life, but I kinda like this better." "Hey We thought your were a changed llama or guy." Yelled Sonic.

"Oh, come on. I had to say something to get you to take me back to the city." Kuzco smirked evilly.
    "So all of it was a lie? Sora asked angrily. "Yeah it was a lie. Toodles." "'We shook hands on it!!!" Pacha yelled. Kuzco then reappered. "Here that's the thing with hands. You need hands. Bye-Bye." He said before he fell also tangled in rope. "Are you all right?" Asked Kairi. Kuzo then nodded "Yes I'm all right." "Good!!" Pacha screamed as he punced Kuzco who kicked back. "Yeah well that's for kidnapping me to your village which I'm still gonna destroy by the way. No touchy."

Kuzco said scared as Pacha headbutts him. "Why did we risk my life for a selfish brat like you? I was always taught that there is some good in everyone, but, ooh, you proved me wrong." Sora pointed at Kuzco. "Oh boo-hooh. Now I'm really bad bad llama." Kuzco mocked him. "I could've let die out there in that jungle, and then all my problems would be over." Pacha said. "Well that makes you ugly and stupid." Kuzco insulted. "Let's end this me and you." Pacha threatend. "Ladies first."
    The two fight until they heard a rope snap. The bridge breaks up and they fall down until they stuck in the smallest bit of the canyon.

That was part 1. Sorry it had taken me so long. But My computer has a virus so I'm using my aunt's computer. But don't worry cause pretty soon my parents are gonna get a new one soon so hopefully I can still finish it.

11. Ravenyuki Traverse Town Homebody

This is good so far. It actually makes me want to read on! (I think the Sonic cartoon would've been better if it was like this.) I liked how you immediately threw the characters into action. You even put down the voice actors' names. Good job JCR! ^.^

12. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Broken Bridge part 2

They are close enough for alligators to see them and move into the river to get ready for their meal. "Oh No we're gonna die!!" We're Gonna die. That's it for me." Kuzco panicked as he was holding on to Pacha.

Pacha and Sora notices a rope from the broken bridge still hanging. "No we're not. I got an idea. Sonic give me your arm Pacha you grab Kuzco's Arm Kairi grab Amy's, Donald grab Goofy's arm." They all grab their partner's arm. "Okay." Pacha spoke. "When I say go you guys push against the other backs and we'll walk up the hill. Ready? GO!!" Pacha accidently pushes Kuzco too much. "OW!! You did that on purpose!!" Kuzco whined as he pushed Pacha back. "'No, I didn't! Now we're gonna have to work together to get out of this, so follow my lead. Ready? Right foot.

"Whose right? Your right or mine?" Asked Kuzco. "I don't care. Mine." Pacha said. "Well why yours?" "Okay your right. Ready?' "OK, got it.' 'OK, right. Left. Right." They were moving up with Sonic and the others behind until They can't go up anymore. "Now what Genious?" Ask Kuzco as he was grunting. "Working on it." Okay Sonic you come up and strecth and Kuzco strecth out your neck. And I'll grab the rope." Kuzco then hesitated "'How do I know you won't let me fall after you grab the rope?"

"You're just gonna have to trust me!!!" Pach grunted. As Sora grabbed Sonic's legs as he stretched out to help Kuzco push Pacha. "You know, it's a good thing you're not a big, fat guy, or this would be really difficult." Kuzco commented sarcastically. "Almost... Got it." Pacha excliamed as he shakes the rope but it was stuck. "It's stuck." Pacha excliamed. "Take your time. No hurry here." The shake on the branch causes scorpions to fall on Kuco's neck. Kuzco starts falling making everyone else fell but Sonic still held on a cliff grabbing Amy's hand who grabbed Sora's hand who grabbed Kairi hand. Who grabbed Donald and Goofy's hand who grabbed Knuckles hand.

While Pacha grabbed Kuzco's tail. to save him but Kuzco's head got stuck in a hole. The branch breaks downward making scorpions crawl down Pacha's back. As soon as Pacha notices, he slams himself to the canyon wall he's on multiple times causing bats to move out of the hole which is actually a small cave. It made Kuzco's face come out of the entrance. There are so many bats flying out it made everyone head striaght to the top of the hill. They all laughed nervously.

Then all of a sudden a piece of the canyon Pacha is standing crumbles down but Kuzco saves Pacha from falling by grabbing him and throwing a bit further away from the canyon. "Whoo yeah. Look at me and my bad self. I snatched you right out of the air. 'Ooh, I'm a crumbly canyon wall and I'm taking you with me.' Well, not today, pal." Kuzco does a victory dance. Pacha stared at Kuzco shockingly. "You just saved my life." He said. Kuzco stopped. "So?" They were smiling at him

"I Knew it." Sonic pointed out. "Knew what?" Asked Kuzco. "That there is good in you." Sora excliamed. "No!" Kuzco denied. "Hey you could've let him fall." Donald laughed.
    "Come on, what's the big deal? Nobody's that Heartless.(No pun intended.) Kuzco gasped noticing what he said. "Don't read too much into it. It was a one-time thing." He told them. "Right Sure. Well, we better get going. With that bridge out, it's a 4-day walk to the palace. " Kuzco was confused "What? You mean you're still taking me back? And can't Tails fly us?" He asked.

Tails shook his head sadly. "Nope my tails is hurting and last time it happend I couldn't fly for three days." Tails said sadly as Sora laid a comforting hand on his head " Yeah and well we shook on it didn't we?" Sonic said to him. "Well, yeah, but I hope you realize that doesn't change a thing. I'm still building Kuzcotopia when I get back." He smirked. "Well 4 days is a long time." Knuckles said. "Yep who knows? Maybe you'll change your mind. Ayuck ." Goofy said. "Uh-huh. 4 days. What are the chances of you carrying me?" Kuzco asked. "Not good." Pacha said as they were walking back to the forest.

13. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Shadow and Riku's nightmare

Back at Twilight Town the king ordered Shadow and Riku to check at the mansion to find the last Chaos Emeralds before Robotnik does. Rouge and the King is checking the inside of Mansion while Riku and Shadow is checking outside. Shadow was angry for not checking the fake fake emeralds. "That damn Eggman. I hate that scientist." Shadow screamed. "Shadow calm down."

Riku said as he was looking near the bushes beside the mansion. Suddenly Riku sensed something. "Hey Shadow. Do you smell that?" Shadow sniffed. "I smell it too. What is it?" Shadow asked. Riku shook his head. "I don't know but it smells.... familiar." Suddenly a corridor of darkness appeared in front of their eyes.

Riku gasped. "No.... It can't be." Shadow's eyes widen. "Who is that?" The man in front of them had a heartless symbol on his chest. he had long white hair and a jacket. "Riku..... It's been a long time." Riku glared. "Xehanort. It's nice to see you too." He added sarcastillly. "So this must be Shadow the Hedgehog. You have the same darkness as Riku. I need both of you to come to the darkness. With that I won't need the Chaos Emeralds powers to wake me." He smirked evilly.

"You're an idiot. There's no way we are using the darkness." Riku said as wield his keyblade to strike Xehanort but Xehanort blocked his attack thus knocking Riku down. Suddenly Shadow ran (or skated) while using Chaos Spear but it didn't affected him. Then Xehanort teleported behind Shadow and choked him in the neck. But Shadow punched a Powerful punch into a wall. Then Riku got up and used dark aura and was striking down at Xehanort.

Then Xehanort yells "SUBMIT!!!" as the guardian hit Shadow. Then the guardian held on to Shadow while Xehanort was hurting him. Then Riku used his Keyblade to aim at Xehanort and it hit Xehanort. But it didn't affect him as the Guardian hit Riku in the back making Riku and Shadow fall down on each other. "You fools." Xehanort laughed. "Don't you get it? Darkness is the only way to lead victory. You both will never escaped the darkness. When you followed the light, it lost you your friends. Shadow growled but was too weak to do anything.

"You're wrong." Xehanort looked behind and it was the King. "Grrr you again." Xehanort growed. "Look Riku, Shadow don't listen to a word he says." The King said. "He's just a figment of our imagination. He's not real." Riku closed his eyes. He grunts. He then got up and struck at Xehanort one more time. This time though he dissappeared in the darkness.

The King then got close to Shadow and Riku. "It's okay fellows. He's gone." Riku then looked down. "No your Majesty. He won't be gone. Not as long as Shadow and I have darkness in us." The king shook his head. "You're wrong Riku. If you two have some light. Then it'll keep him away from your imaginations. Shadow then got up slowly. "But King Mickey. We..." Shadow was about to say but Mickey interuppted him "No Shadow you do have ligth in your heart. You just need to see what it is. And what is it? I don't know." The King said sadly. Then Rouge Came out flying out of the Mansion. "The Emerald is not here. I don't think it's in this world." The King nodded. "You're right it's somewhere else. Now We need to find it before that figment of Xehanort becomes real." He answered as the gang followed him all the way to the Gummi Ship.

14. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Kronk and squirrel

"No! No! No!" Yzma wrote on the map frustratuedly. "We searched every village around the palace and still no sign of Kuzco. Where is he?" She yelled then she pulled a microphone to speak. "Kronk!!" "Kronk here." Kronk said while running. "I'm getting tired. Pull over." She screamed. "Sure thing. Kronk out." He then stopped on a rock that's filled with mud with Yzma coming out of the tent. She then was struggling to walk on the mud. "Perfect these were my best shoes." She angrily said as her shoes fell off her feet.

"I hate this jungle." She sighed. Then a bunch of flies were all over her face as she was falling up and down. While Kronk was too busy birdwatching. She then fell on a mud. Then a squirrel appeared in front of her offering a acorn but she refused by screaming "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" The squirrel then climbed on Kronk's arms then yelling at her and asking Kronk in squirrel language. "Yeah tell me about. Kronk agreed understanding that squirrel. The Squirrel then asked Kronk something in squirrel language. "No it's not you. She's not the easiest person to get close to." He told him.

"Are you talking to that squirrel?" Yzma asked. Kronk then told her he was a Jr. Chipmunk. Then he asked him to continue. "Why me?" Yzma asks while she puts her hand on her forehead. "Hey it's not always bout you. This little guy had it rough. It seems a talking llama's giving him a hard time." She stopped as soon as he said "talking llama."

She ran quickly to them. "Talking llama? Do tell." She asked excitley but the squirrel won't answer. "Uh he doesn't wanna talk to you." She then ordered him to ask him. The squirrel then was chattering and chattering about the jaquars and the quicksand. As Yzma got closer he stopped talking. "Uh could you give us a little room here?"

Kronk asked. "Sorry." She apologized as she got farther still he would'nt talk. She went then farther away. "Uh a little more." Kronk told him as she sighs of anger. "How's this?" She asks as they were 20-30 feet from each other. The squirrel nodded. "NOW ASK HIM WHICH WAY THE TALKING LLAMA WENT!!"

He asked where the llama went as the squirrel pointed right. Then Yzma went back to her tent with Kronk carrying her.

15. Petor Merlin's Housekeeper

Nice work on the chapters. Sorry I'm late but I've been busy at college, was ill for the past 2 weeks. Right now, I'm still recovering.

16. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Meanwhile back at the Village.

Pacha was carrying Kuzco for them to get something to eat. "Low blood sugar huh?" Asked Sonic. "Yeah it's a cursed." Kuzco told them. "Well I'm hungry." Sora said. Kairi rolled her eyes. "Sora all you think about is food." When they got to the Restraunt. They read the sign that said "No Animals." Then they all smirked at each other.

*One hour later.*

"Welcome to Mucas Eat. Home of the Mud." The Waitress welcomed them fooled by the animals except for Kairi and Pacha. Sora was dressed up as Mario with blue overalls a cap and a fake mustache. Sonic was dressed up like Steve Urkel. Tails was dress like a baby with a diaper covering his tails and hat. Knuckes was dressed like a grandpa. Donald and Goofy were dress liked a angel and the devil. Amy was dress up like a grandma. And Kuzco was dressed like a woman with Pacha's hat and cloth.

"We'll have the specials. Is that all right dear?" He asked his "wife." "Oh whatever you say pumpkin you know what we like. Right?" Kuzco asked. "Right!" They all replied. Pacha chuckled. "We're on a family vacation.

"Bless you for coming. And what to drink?" She asked. "Mamma Mia I'll have the Coca-Cola." Sora said talking like Mario. As they all had the same after the waitress left they all were laughing. "I gotta admit Kuzco this is a good idea." Sonic chuckled. Kuzco then asked "When will you guys learn that all my ideas are good ones?" They all gave him a look. "Well let see. You going to the jungle by yourself." Counted Sora. "Getting chased by jaguars." Pacha continued. "Lying to us to take you to the Palace." Knuckles finished. "Were all bad ideas. Sonic said last counted.

As the Waitress came back with their food. It was Hot crispy bug." Everyone except for Pacha, Goofy and Knuckles as Pacha hit the bug with stick as Sora and Sonic barfed. Kuzco then got up. "Where you going?" Asked Amy. "I'm just gonna have word with the Chef." "You're gonna get us thrown out." Pacha warned him." Kuzco rolled his eyes. "Please with this disguise. I'm invisible." "Well. Can you see if they have Fried Chicken?" Asked Sora. Kuzco shrugged as he was walking. "Whatever."

17. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

At the Diner part 2.

While Kuzco went to the Kitchen to get more food, Kronk and Yzma arrived at the next table. "We've been walking around in circles for who knows how long. That is the last time we take directions from a squirrel." Sora heard that and snickerd. "What a bunch of morons." He whispered to Knuckles and who laughed out loud making eveybody look at Them like he's weird.

He then simmered down. "I just saw the Hangover. Funniest movie ever." That all looked at him strangly again but shrugged. Anyway Yzma ignored Knuckles by complaining even more. "Ohh I should've done a way with Kuzco when I had the chance." Hearing that Pacha choked his food, Sora and the gang dropped their food . "Oh you really gotta stop beating yourself up about that." Kronk told her making her bend her fork and dropped it. "Uh-oh I'll get you another there Yzma. He then Patted Pacha on the back. "Hey you using that fork pal?" He asked Pacha as he gave the fork to him. "Hey don't I know you?" He asked Pacha who was sweating nervously.

"I don't think so." "Wreaslted you in High School?" Kronk guessed and kept guessing until Pacha got up with his "Family" on their way to the Kitchen to get Kuzco out of their.

"Look All I know is the food looked Iffy and I'm not the only that thinks that." Kuzco complained to the Chef who was getting tired and frustrated while not noticing Pacha and the gang trying to get him out.

Meanwhile Yzma was looking at the menu was wondering if there wasn't anything serving in gravy. Kronk then got up and wanted to ask the chef. "Another question is there or is there not anything... Edible on this Menu?" Kuzco asked while being pulled by Pacha. Before they got out they noticed Pacha(without Kuzco knowing) was coming to the kitchen. Pacha pushed Kuzco and the gang to the storage.

While Kronk came in and asked "What's your policy on special orders?" "ALL RIGHT BUSTER!!" The chef yelled. "YOU WANT A SPECIAL ORDER. YOU MAKE IT!! I QUIT." He yelled while packing his pot and giving his chef hat to Kronk. Kronk tried to get him to come back but the Waitress already had an order.
    "Four combos, extra bacon on the side, two chili cheese samplers, a basket of liver and onion rings, a catch of the day, and a steak cut in the shape of a trout." Knonk stands silently. "You got all that honey?"

"Three oinkers wearing pants, plate of hot air, basket of Grandma's breakfast, change the bull to a gill. Got it." Kronk said. Meanwhile Pacha was trying to open window. "What's going on?" Ask Kuzco. "There's not time to explain. We gotta get outta here." Sora said trying to help,Meanwhile Yzma was being impatient for Kronk. "What is he doing in there?" She asked. When they got the window open Everyone except for Kuzco, Sora, Sonic and Pacha crawled out cause Kuzco went back. "Kuzco c'mon."

Sora ordered. "In a minute. I'm still hunrgy. "NO Kuzco. Darn it." Sonic said as he and the other two went back to try to get him out. "Okay I'll make it simple for you." Kuzco ordered not recongizing Kronk. "I'll have a spinach omlette with weak toast." "Can do ." Kronk replied while cooking. Yzma got throght the left door not seeing Kuzco angrily. "What's taking so long?" She complained. As Sora Sonic and Pacha hid under the table. "Kronk what are you doing?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

"Kinda busy here. He said while cooking. "Why am I not suprised." "Order's Up." Kronk dinged. She sighed giving up. "While you're at it, make me the special. And hold the gravy." She ordered as she went back to her table. "Check, Pickup." He said while Pacha snuck out of table then Yzma came back in. "Kronk." She came in while Pacha was posing as the restraunt logo. "Can I order the potatoes as a side dish?" Yzma asked.
    "I'll charged you fool price."

She scowed angryily not noticing Kuzco back in the kitchen. "Hey, how about a side of potatoes, buddy?" Kuzco said coming back in. "Sure thing." As he Kuzco and Yzma coming in and out ording not noticing each other. Both came back at the same door still not reconinzing each other. "Make my potatoes a salad." They both said at the same time only Yzma wondering if she said it at the same time. Then she came back to her table looking at the person at the other table.

A/N That's it for tonight. Sorry it took so long but I ain't done yet. This story is almost over though and we will find out later about the past Keybearers and Sora's past and who's his real family.

18. Petor Merlin's Housekeeper

Apology

Glad to hear you're nearly done. Sorry I didn't give any feedback on your work but my computer's got a virus so I'm using either my dad's computer or my PS3 to go on the internet until my computer's fixed or I get a replacement

19. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

At the Diner part 3

Soon there were orders coming from both Kuzco and Yzma while the others hid cleverly to avoid suspicion. As Yzma and Kuzco waited for their meals Sonic in his Urkel disguise whisperd to the Waitress about Yzma as she replied "No Problem honey, we do that all the time. Yzma was quite curious about the 'woman' at the other table.....

"One two three four... Happy, Happy Birthday!
    From all of us to you! We wish it was our birthday, so we could party, too!
    Happy, Happy Birthday!
    May all your dreams come true! We wish it was our birthday, so we could party, too! Hey!" Kronk came back in stirring. "Hahaha. It's you're birthday?" He asked.

Meanwhile as the heroes went outside. "What are you guys doing?" Asked Kuzco. "They're are two people looking for you." Sonic describe as he was putting his disguise off. "Yeah. A big guy and an old woman. "Wait wait was this woman scary beyond all reason?" "Oh yeah. Pacha answered. "That's Yzma and Kronk." Kuzco exlciamed as he wiped his face. "I'm saved. Knuckles grabbed Kuzco's shoulders. "Kuzco they're not here to save you." "There here to kill you!!" Tails yelled. "They can't do that. My whole world revolves around them.
    "No we won't let you." Said Sonic.

Kuzco was bewildered by this sort of behavior when he came to the wrong conclusion

"I see…. You guys don't want to take me back to the palace; you want to keep me stranded out here forever!"
    "No you got it all wrong." Sora and Sonic excliamed. "I should have known that it was an act. All you care about is your stupid hilltop and you guys sided with him. I guess none of you really cared about me." "But... Fine." Pacha yelled. "But..." "Let's go Sora." Sonic said as they were walking away from Kuzco.
    "This is all your fault Kronk."
    Yzma yelled at Kronk as he gets ready to carry the tent.
    "Why me?" Kronk asked

"If you didn't mix up those potions Kuzco would be dead by now. Now, there will be no more diversion until we track that llama down and kill him!" Kuzco was shocked and hid from the bush so they would'nt see him.

"I said I was sorry. You won't let go, even on your birthday."

As she was riding on tent with Kronk carrying her. Kuzco went back to diner but found that the Sora and the gang were gone. Kuzco sighed and pulled off his hat.

That's it for right now. Hopefully I'll be finished by end of year. After this I may make another Kingdom Hearts crossover with one of my childhood heroes.