OOC: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road to Light - Dive to the Heart

Discussion in 'OOC Lounge' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Krowley Moderator

Dive to the Heart
    (OOC Character Sign-up Thread)

[​IMG]
    Build your own Character the way YOU want!
    Complete various Missions to Level Up and gain new abilities!
    Choose from over 30 worlds and which ones YOU want to complete.
    Defeat both new and old Villains!

Similar to how your character builds off from Kingdom Hearts, This OOC Thread will help you decide how you want to build your character for both Roleplay and Battle missions.

Roleplay Character Sheet
    (Currently, it is only 1 character to User)​
    Username:
    Name:
    Personality:
    Homeworld: (Cannot be from KH, Disney or Final Fantasy)
    Keyblade: (Something original preferably)
    What's most important to you?
    What do you want outta life?
    What are you afraid of?​

Battle Character Sheet

PATH
    Your stats and how you level, will depend on which path you choose, and which you sacrifice.
    CHOOSE WISELY, for you're stuck with it!

Path Chosen: Power you chose as your strong point.
    Path Sacrificed: Power you chose as your weak point.

[​IMG]

Power of the Warrior
    The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction.
    ~Starting Magic: Fire~
    Choosing the Path: Increased Strength, Resistance
    Sacrificing the Path: Decreased Strength,

Power of the Guardian
    The power of the guardian. Kindness to aid friends. A shield to repel all.
    ~Starting Magic: Aero~
    Choosing the Path: Increased Defense/HP, Earlier Accessory Slot
    Sacrificing the Path: Decreased Defense, Later Accessory Slot

Power of the Mystic
    The power of the mystic. Inner strength. A staff of wonder and ruin.
    ~Starting Magic: Cure~
    Choosing the Path: Increased Magic/MP, Learns magic more Quickly,
    Sacrificing the Path: Decreased Magic, Learns magic more Slowly,

Power of the Hunter
    The power of the Hunter. Agile and Bold. A spear of nimble prowess.
    ~Starting Magic: Stop~
    Choosing the Path: Increased Speed, AP
    Sacrificing the Path: Decreased Speed,

Copy this to confirm you've read everything:
    KHSOS: Awakening

ACCEPTED CHARACTERS

• Username: Noroz
      Name: Noroz Bedwyr (Yeah, my RP chars name is Noroz)
      Appearance: Medium length hair with long bangs. Has a Sideways Faux-hawk (Faux Hawk and bangs are Blonde while my the rest of the hair is dark brown). The left eye is green and the right eye is blue. Wear a white T-shirt and black, loose Jeans. The right arm has a tattoo of a heart. He wears converse shoes, one white and one black. He wears pitch black sunglasses unless he's about to get serious. His Keyblade is on his back when he doesn't wield it.
      Personality: Used to being a lone wolf, but gets along with most people. Might seem cold sometimes, but deep down he is a good guy who would do everything to help his beloved ones. He is very emotional and self-aware, but puts on a cold exterior (besides to his closest friends.) He is a romantic and is constantly looking for love. He seems very mysterious because he doesn't say much, but when he speaks it often impacts someone. He's been walking around killing every single Nobody and Heartless he's seen since then.
      Homeworld: Lye (do you want a description, or just the name?)
      What's most important to you? Strength, Love and Happiness
      What do you want outta life? Love, Wealth and Happiness
      What are you afraid of? Growing old on my own.
      Keyblade: Kingdom Key. (Can we have our own custom ones? I have a keyblade I have come up with)

Derp: Hunter, speed.
      Sacrifice Magic.

• Hmmm this seems really fun! I'll give it a shot

Username: dabeatmaster123
      Name: Nori
      Appearance:
      [​IMG]
      Personality: Nori is really calm, but doesn't tend to care for others. He doesn't talk much at all even when it comes to his friends, but when his friends need him he is there for them. Nori is level headed and rarely never gets agitated, but when he does he defiantly shows no mercy. Nori at times can be antagonistic to others due to his calm and witty character if taken the wrong way. He is also a goal follower, he dislikes changing courses in his journey and defiantly hates falling into something that he never really even never wanted to be apart of. Nori thinks before he takes any action, because the outcome of what could be done by a few words could change him and the people around him, even his battle style shows this style of character.
      Homeworld: Cresimore City
      What's most important to you? The most important to me is knowledge
      What do you want outta life? I read, what else wouldn't I do?
      What are you afraid of? Hmm… the only thing I fear are those who harm others
      Keyblade: Kingdom Key

Path Chosen: Magic
      Path Sacrificed: Guardian

• Username: Te Deum

Name: Kane Carter

Appearance: Short black hair (buzz cut), green eyes, has faint stubble, 6"5 (6 feet, 5 inches), muscular build. Wears a loud purple v-neck shirt, black baggy bermudas, and red high-top sneakers. Keyblade floats around him.

Personality: The silent type. Doesn't speak unless spoken to, and avoids making eye contact with anyone. It's in times of crisis that Kane unleashes his full power, leaving his colleagues stunned. He's kind (most of the time), and is extremely loyal to his friends.

Homeworld: Rapture.

What's most important to you? Family, friends, and their saftey. Not to mention their survival. And Kane's.

What do you want outta life? Power, wisdom, and a legacy to be remembered by.

What are you afraid of? Death. And God himself.

Choose power of the warrior. give up magic.

• Username: Droid4
      Name: Seth Kaiser
      Appearance: Hair down to his shoulders, black in color with bangs that curve to the left on his forehead. Dark Brown eyes. Wears a black shirt, pants, and shoes with a large black trench coat with navy outlines. A studded belt with a K signified buckle. Around his neck is a blue crystal on a necklace.
      Personality: There are two sides to Seth, his first being a clam and serious demeanor he gives off when doing something important or attending a meeting. Whenever he's with his friends he's giving off a dry sarcastic tone while being a goof. He'll talk to anyone and try to make light of things, while also taking charge and leading when the situation calls. He'll gladly lay down his life for the ones he cares about, or lead an army into the great maw. Sometimes his emotions can get the better of him, causing him to over think a situation, but he's gotten better at thinking with his heart.
      Homeworld: Crystal Continents
      What's most important to you? Seth's love and companion Nicole, he would do anything to protect her.
      What do you want outta life? To live, love, and adventure.
      What are you afraid of? Loosing those closest to me.
      Keyblade: Kingdom Key.
      Path Chosen: The Power of the Warrior
      Path Sacrificed: The Power of the Guardian (daring I know)

I can add more depth to my character later on because he's one of the main protagonist in the story I'm coming up with.

• Username: Sebax
      Name: Sebastian "Base" Noble

Appearance:

Standing at 5'8" (173 cm) and weighing 114 lbs. (53 kg) he is incredibly limber and lean. He wears long-sleeved button up shirts with a selection of dark pallets that are tailor made to fit his lean form, wearing a grey shirt underneath that shows because of the top buttons always being unbuttoned. His pants are simply form-fitting jeans he wears with a black belt and his shoes are black sharp-toed dress shoes. His black hair is very lightly dabbled with a few blond strands, cut in a Caesar style. His hazel eyes are of the Wolf variety according to the Chinese Face reading style. He has a long face like the late actor Vincent Price, with a Roman bridge and slight bulb tip ever so slightly tilted to the right. His limbs, fingers, toes, and neck are likewise long. His muscular structure is surprisingly well-formed, despite it being compact due to his ectomorphic and light-boned frame.

Personality:

He is quite histrionic and musical, with a controlled flamboyance. He has the artist flair that defines the greats of the Arts, but his pride is not exceptionally great.
      Base is a hero at heart with a penchant for solitude that defines him in the way that he usually has no friends; he is shunned for his intelligence. He imagines himself a knight errant and is an avid book reader. He is mature for his age, owing to years of being kicked around. He keeps mostly to himself, save for when he performs, at which point he endeavors to entertain the best he can. He can't get enough of instruments and stagecraft, owing the world to be his stage, he has a penchant for costume and disguise, going so far as to change his voice beyond recognition to complete the deception. He is stand-offish off stage, and spends most of his time singing and writing music. He has a wide variety of tastes in music and frequently plays tracks of his favorite artists.

Homeworld: Theate [Thee-ate], the Musical Realm.

My Music, and what I create

To Make people feel my music

What are you afraid of?
      A Loveless Life

I choose the path of the Mystic. Sacrificing the path of the Guardian.

Also, I'm going through the wikia and writing down all the really need-to-know stuff like what is affected by my choosing a certain path, worlds, mini-missions, stats and etc...

• Username: Rienzel
      Name: Beucefilous
      Appearance:
      [​IMG]
      Personality: Cocky, arrogant, headstrong, sarcastic, rarely if ever serious about anything. The fate of the world could be riding on a fight and he'd make a joke about it.
      Homeworld: Atreia
      What's most important to you?: "Asmodae"
      What do you want outta life?: "Glory"
      What are you afraid of?: "Fate"
      Path chosen: The power of the warrior
      Path sacrificed: The power of the guardian
      If i did something wrong let me know

• Username: Dr_Wigglz
      Name: Glen
      Appearance: Blue eyes, 5"7. Wears a black hoodie with blue jeans. Pale skin. Has two small, barely noticeable scars on his left arm.
      [​IMG]
      Personality: Aggressive, somewhat confident in his ability, wants to surpass others and become stronger. Tries to be friendly.
      Homeworld: Aatarsilu
      What's most important to you? Becoming stronger.
      What do you want outta life? To become stronger.
      What are you afraid of? Not becoming strong enough.
      Path Chosen: Power of the warrior.
      Path Sacrificed: Power of the mystic (who wants to fight things with a stick?)

• Username: Eleven
      Name: Flora
      Appearance:
      [​IMG]
      Personality: Kind, caring. But touch her friends and you die. She also loves flowers and cannot stand to see anything go wrong when it comes to what she planned.
      Homeworld: (Cannot be from Kingdom Hearts, Disney or Final Fantasy) Crescent City
      What's most important to you? Making friends
      What do you want outta life? To see rare sights
      What are you afraid of? Losing everything.
      Keyblade: Kingdom Key. (This is a Mandatory starting keyblade. After different worlds are completed, new keyblades can be purchased through the moogle shop.)
      I choose the Path of the Mage, give up the power of the Defender
      KH:SOS Awakening

• Username: Weeaboo

Name: Ananta

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/MBsYIgq.jpg

Personality: Boisterous and loud. She only wants to be

seen, not unseen. Unsure of herself when it comes to battle,

however. Rather naive, despite her age. Always up for a fair

game. Would rather stay out of a fight than be in one.

Homeworld: Crystalis (unfortunately it was destroyed by the super mean people)

What's most important to you: Being noticed.

What do you want outta life: To be strong.

What are you afraid of: Being ignored.

Path Chosen: Mystic

Kingdom Hearts SOS: Awakening

• Username: -Xero-
      Name: Xero
      Appearance:
      [​IMG]

Personality:
      She is stubborn, blunt and very sarcastic towards almost everyone; she is also rather bold at times too. She is skeptical about new people and things that she doesn't know, therefore making her have trust issues. She also has anger management problems, making her do things blindly without thinking before acting. One of her triggers is when people don't take things seriously (especially during battles and/or during a serious situation). She has a rather bad habit of underestimating her opponents at times, but once she's seen what they can really do and the amount of damage they've caused her so far, then she takes the battle up a notch. If she is impressed or alarmed by something, she tries not to show it, for she has a slight ego.

Homeworld: White City (Not from Pokèmon)

Speed and endurance.

To be known as one of the best.

What are you afraid of?
      Dying.

Path Chosen: Hunter
      Path Sacrificed: Magic

• If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to join in.

Username: Damon Salvatore (usually Cat~)
      Name: Cat
      Appearance:
      View attachment 36490
      Minus the gun, of course.
      Personality: She is very logical, and will often come across as cold and calculating at first. Still, she is loyal at heart and once she's warmed up to someone, there's no breaking the bond that forms.
      Homeworld: Silent City
      What's most important to you? Forming a strong, mutual bond with other people.
      What do you want outta life? To broaden her horizons and, in turn, learn more about everything there is to know.
      What are you afraid of? Complete isolation.
      Path Chosen: Power of the Warrior
      Path Sacrificed: Power of the Mystic

• Username: Clavis
      Name: Clavis
      Appearance: 6 feet tall, Shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. Very lean, solid build. Wears a black T-shirt tucked into jeans with gratuitous amount of zippers, two belts draped loosely across his waist, and a pair of black boots.
      Personality: Clavis values Strength above all else, while he trains his body vigorously, he knows that true strength lies in strength of heart. He will do anything he can to help, and he loves making new friends.
      Homeworld: Dissident Valley
      What's most important?: Strength of heart. When all else fails, I know I can rely on the friends I've made.
      What do you want outta life?: To make new friends and help anyone that I can.
      What are you most afraid of?: Letting my friends down. I can't stand to see people get hurt when I know I can protect them.
      Path chosen: Warrior
      Path sacrificed: Mystic
      Keblade: Kingdom Key (Headcannon is Sleeping Lion so if that could be eventually made availabe that would be great!)

• Username: Hexin
      Name: D'daear( Pronounced: Dare)
      Appearance: [​IMG]

Standing at 5 feet and 10 inches, a purple haired individual with amber colored eyes adorned in casual clothing from where he's from can be seen. His attire consists of Beige baggy pants, and turtle necked tan top, followed by everyday autumn colored sneakers. As a sign of trend, he wears large sweat bands on both arms wrapped in silver bands, while green belts slacking to the sides.
      Personality: “Your everyday joe” is what you’d receive as a reply from those who know him. A great-hearted individual, he can be at times rather rash in his actions. He’ll do anything to protect those he values, and will go almost out of his way to help those in great need. Even when the odds are against him, this is one perseverant young man who will never give up.
      Homeworld: Perfec Eev (Pronounced: Per - fec - Eve)
      What's most important to you? The ones I care about
      What do you want outta life? To become strong
      What are you afraid of? Being alone forever

Path Chosen: Warrior
      Path Sacrificed: Mystic

• Username: Skyheart
      Name: Stratos Jern Himmel
      Appearance: Here
      Personality: Stratos is the kind of guy who has the outward appearance of someone just breezing through life, not a care in the world. He will often make light of most situations and just be overall jovial. However, he is still one to not ignore things and still takes most situations seriously, despite his outward appearance.
      Homeworld: Land of the Eternal Eclipse
      What's most important to you?: To be able to protect what's important to himself.
      What do you want outta life?: Power
      What are you afraid of?: Robot Overlords...
      Path Chosen: Guardian
      Path Sacrificed: Warrior

• Username: Ventus PSP Aqua
      Name: Rain
      Appearance:
      [​IMG]
      Personality: adventurous, friendly, Thinks before acting, and sometimes has a short temper
      Homeworld: Ylisse
      What's most important to you? The bonds that I've made with people
      What do you want outta life? Being able to be there for my friends and to visit the many worlds out there.
      What are you afraid of? Losing myself in the darkness
      Path chosen: Warrior
      Path sacrificed: Guardian

• I apologize for the sudden intrusion... I'm totally kidding this wasn't that sudden at all.

Username: cstar
      Name: Kaida
      Appearance:
      Sketch
      CG-fied
      Personality: Very energetic and kind of full of herself. She almost always acts first and thinks about the consequences later, even if she doesn't listen to the entire task, especially when it comes to friends. And although she is stubborn she knows when to quiet down and get serious.
      Homeworld: Starlit Paradise
      What's most important to you?: being my best without being compared to something else
      What do you want outta life?: enjoyment outta life and being able to be there for my friends and protect them.
      What are you afraid of?: defeat and losing those I care about

Path Chosen: Power of the Hunter
      Path Sacrificed: Power of the Warrior

KHSOS: Awakening[/QUOTE]

• Username: Magick
      Name: Veera Dorson

Appearance:She wears a cowl that covers her hair, which can fall back, and hides the lower half of her face (this part has to be pulled down).
      [​IMG]

Personality: She has a sense of humor, seasoned well with sarcasm, and can be intelligent when it suits her. She tends to help people against her better judgement, but her kindness is tempered by a realism that causes her to often be seen as cruel. She will not hesitate to take action when the situation demands.
      Homeworld: Magickal Island.
      What's most important to you? My friends.
      What do you want outta life? Love.
      What are you afraid of? Snakes.
      Keyblade: Kingdom Key (I would choose something else but i feel like this is test and the ten character bios I read chose it.)
      I choose the path of the Hunter and give up the path of the Mystic.

Glen and Aelin coerced me into this.

• Username: Aelin Fireheart
      Name: Aislinn McCracken
      Appearance: ~~
      Personality: Aislinn is a strong willed individual. She is well trained and knew what she is doing. Aislinn likes to protect those who are close to her the best she possibly can and makes friends with most people. She is quite mature and motherly in some ways, but if you threaten someone close to her, she is like a bear and will rip your throat out for it.
      Homeworld: Ashen Rose
      What's most important to you? My family
      What do you want outta life? To be able to protect everyone
      What are you afraid of? Losing to the darkness.

Path chosen: Guardian
      Path sacrificed: Mystic

• Username: Fearless
      Name: Gwendolyn Merry
      Appearance: Cute, Duh
      Personality: A bit sheltered, but adaptable, dependable, and (lol name puns) fearless. However, she can be a little slow on the uptake, and has a tendency to curse up a storm. Has very few people skills, but tries hard and has a kind heart.
      Homeworld: High Fields
      Keyblade: Silver Storm
      What's most important to you? Friendship.
      What do you want outta life? To see rare sights.
      What are you afraid of? Being alone.

Path Chosen: Power of the Warrior
      Path Sacrificed: Power of the Guardian

• Username: Man of Steel
      Name: Celio Nuvola di Angelo
      Appearance: Clickety Clickety Cloo
      Personality: Irresponsible. Known for his maturity and serious attitude while younger, a personal failure caused him to avoid all responsibility and become extremely carefree, laid-back, and in overall, just not serious.
      Homeworld: Paradise Kingdom
      Keyblade: Heavenly Ascension
      What's most important to you? Honor and respect
      What do you want outta life? To redeem myself
      What are you afraid of? Being a failure
      Path Chosen: Hunter

• Username: GarrettFinch
      Name: Andrew ‘AJ’ Jacob Canvasback
      Appearance: Andrew has blonde hair and blue eyes, he is simply dressed.

View attachment 45961

Personality: Andrew Jacob is kind, friendly, He tries to make friends but can fail at times. He is smart/wise. Andrew is creative and can think on his feet. He can be laid-back at times but can take things serious when need be.
      Homeworld: Euterpe
      What's most important to you? The most important to me is knowledge, friendship/friends
      What do you want outta life? Friends
      What are you afraid of? Not getting friends
      Keyblade: Phoenix’s light

View attachment 45974

Path Sacrificed: Strength

• Username: Krowley
      Name: Aux
      Appearance: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...X_final.png/revision/latest?cb=20180527215026
      Personality: Anti-social and agitated at times. Will protect what he cares for no matter what.
      Homeworld: Iri Falls
      Keyblade: Darkgnaw
      What's most important to you? To make amends for my past mistakes
      What do you want outta life? To make a better tomorrow
      What are you afraid of? Letting the darkness overtake me

• Username: Feliex
      Name: Faust
      Appearance: image
      Personality: laid back, prefering the winds of fate to guide him
      Homeworld: the chained Isles
      Keyblade: Voltaic Fragment
      What's most important to you? freedom
      What do you want outta life? to see everything there is to see
      What are you afraid of? losing my freedom
      Path Chosen: mystic

• Username: Rinzler
      Name: Owain “Marx” Sableheart
      Keyblade Status: Master

Appearance: The Cursed Wolf; After he was banished to Beyond The Reef, he was cursed into a white Wolf Form with glowing blue eyes and blue crystals on his body. Along with that, he lost his Keyblade as it now rests down deep in the ocean. It is only when later on the inhabitants of the world called him the “The Wolf Spirit”.
      Human Form; After he is cured from his curse, he dawns a distinctive white wolf mask with fangs at the bottom and top of the inside, it also has two scars over the dark yellow eyes, plus he has some scars on his skin clearly shown under his mask having short hair under the mask and hood, his hair has a blinding silver color. Along with a pair of horns attached to the top of the mask, he has a hood with blue fur and purple ears, the rest of the hood cape is dark grey with holes and rips everywhere, except the epicenter of the cape which has two symbols in gold: 曛狼 - which stands for “Twilight Wolf”. He also has a crimson jacket with a small emblem on the left side, pockets at the bottom and small rips here and there, plus a purple shirt with a rip on his right side and cyan fingerless glove. And to add; he has a gold, blue and bronze shoulder to wrist gauntlet, with a gear on top of the hand area, with a bronze pad on his shoulder. Last he has a brown belt around his olive green pants with some purple, crimson and blue colored shoes with silver spikes on the heels. He will not take his gauntlet or mask of until he trusts those enough.

Personality: Marx was a noble leader and loyal to his fellow members of the Overseers, now however, he is nothing more than a silent knight. Most of the time he's quiet when everyone are off doing their own thing, but that doesn't mean he can have fun, being social or speak up for himself. Marx keeps to himself most of the time, but can be around some members from time to time. He doesn't talk much about his mask or gauntlet much, but when he trusts someone enough, they are in for quite the surprise. Overall besides his slight silent act, he's real kind and generous and will go out of his way to protect those he cares about, whatever it takes.

Backstory: On the spiritual and technological world of Altureon, there was a young boy named Owain Sableheart. He was originally a reckless teen, he had two adopted older siblings named Sye and Megan and was also the Royal Prophet. Their lives were fantastic, through their youth they had changed along with the world around them. One day the Heartless attacked his world, he tried his best to save his siblings but lost his eyesight in the progress. He woke up the next day, home crumbled, siblings lost and couldn’t see anything. Nobody would bring him help, then he sought a Shamen out to heal him and was greeted by 4 figures of Fire, Water, Earth and air. These 4 were known as the Overseers, protector spirits of Altureon, they called out to him to tell him the his world was vanishing and couldn’t do anything to prevent it. The 4 gave him the ability to wield the Keyblade and took him to a sacred valley unknown on Altureon and untouched by the Heartless so he can learn about the Keyblade. After about a years worth of training and studying, the newly announced Wolf Master was ready, he explored a few worlds and even found his siblings. He sent them to a safe world to protect them and so they can rebuild a home, but he was confronted by a mysterious man named Zuro who was a dark sorcerer. The two battle, but in the end, the Dark man was victorious and banished him away to another world via time portal. However, in the process of banishment, a light protected him and gave him a White Wolf form, though his Keyblade was lost in the sea where he ended up on a small island meeting an oddly large man who was there as well.

Homeworld: Altureon is the world he grew up in, as for what world he was born on, it is unknown (explained more later on). Altureon is (quite literally) a world sized tree inhabited by countless civilizations on the branches of the world. In the center lies a purple Pearl gemstone, this is known as the “Mother Spirit”, the life blood of the whole world and if it were to die or corrupt then the life on Altureon would cease to exist. Altureon is also a mixture of spirit and technology (kind of like Atlantis); technological advancements while at the same time it’s some sort of spiritual or fantasy like world. The wildlife and plant life is a combination of both mythical and real animals, even some kind of alien looking life. The culture can vary depending where you are, wether in the busy capital of Reind or at the native Islands of Wakoaki.

Keyblade: Magna Lupus (due to his travel in light and darkness he has two modes/forms, Dusk and Dawn)
      Extras: Keyblade Rider (Motorcycle), Crystals of the Foretellers (Six stones that represents each one) and The Twilight Stone.

What's most important to you?: “The things I value in life more than anything are my friends, family and home.”
      What do you want out of life?: “All I want is to live a normal life and seek answers.”
      What are you afraid of?: “I’m afraid of losing control, my loved ones and… being alone…”

Path Chosen: Mystic
      Path Sacrificed: Hunter

KHSOS: Awakening!

• Username: Arch
      Name: Castur 'Arctus' Pollux
      Appearance: Castur
      Personality: Observant and strong-willed. Holds a strong moral compass and does his best to act mature but finds himself being awkward around others.
      Homeworld: Zephyr's Gloom
      Keyblade: Nightbreak
      What's most important to you? I don't know anymore.
      What do you want outta life? Redemption and justice.
      What are you afraid of? Finding out that my quest is an impossible one.

Path Chosen: Guardian
      Path Sacrificed: Warrior

• Username: ClearzerO
      Name: Quill (Q)
      Appearance:
      [​IMG]

Personality: Social yet keeps secrets to himself. Prickly, and is a prick.
      Homeworld: The Demonic Front.
      Keyblade: Razor Vine [Encased in Stone]
      What's most important to you? Making amends for the Sins of my pasts, finding shape in a world broken and shapeless. As he sees it, life is now a meaningless series of events he needs to find a path for once again.
      What do you want outta life? To amass power, gaining more control over his life. With some sense of control over his life again through Power, he believes he'll be able to accept his past and be a better person. The idea of being powerless to control his destiny makes him afraid.
      What are you afraid of? MY SIIIIIIIINS. (But seriously). He has taken a dangerous road and come out the other side afraid that he can't return to decency as a human being. He's worried he only can make sense of reality through the eyes of a monster. He's also afraid of Geese, cause they scary and loud.

I am choosing Path of the Guardian, sacrificing the Path of the Warrior.
      KH SOS Awakening.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  2. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Username: Noroz
    Name: Noroz Bedwyr (Yeah, my RP chars name is Noroz)
    Appearance: Medium length hair with long bangs. Has a Sideways Faux-hawk (Faux Hawk and bangs are Blonde while my the rest of the hair is dark brown). The left eye is green and the right eye is blue. Wear a white T-shirt and black, loose Jeans. The right arm has a tattoo of a heart. He wears converse shoes, one white and one black. He wears pitch black sunglasses unless he's about to get serious. His Keyblade is on his back when he doesn't wield it.
    Personality: Used to being a lone wolf, but gets along with most people. Might seem cold sometimes, but deep down he is a good guy who would do everything to help his beloved ones. He is very emotional and self-aware, but puts on a cold exterior (besides to his closest friends.) He is a romantic and is constantly looking for love. He seems very mysterious because he doesn't say much, but when he speaks it often impacts someone. He's been walking around killing every single Nobody and Heartless he's seen since then.
    Homeworld: Lye (do you want a description, or just the name?)
    What's most important to you? Strength, Love and Happiness
    What do you want outta life? Love, Wealth and Happiness
    What are you afraid of? Growing old on my own.
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key. (Can we have our own custom ones? I have a keyblade I have come up with)

Derp: Hunter, speed.
    Sacrifice Magic.

3. Krowley Moderator

Keyblades I'm putting up for purchase in the Moogle Shop.
    If you show me a drawing, I can post it there once, I've opened the shop. You get a discount for creating it :P
    But again this won't be for a while until things really start up

As for the homeworld question, your call.

Last thing, be sure to read whats happened so far:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?118480-Kingdom-Hearts-SOS

4. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Yeah, I'm guessing this will take a while, but that is actually perfect for me, finals week is coming up. Anyhow, the basic idea of my keyblade, which may be a bit overpowered. The problem is that I made it with my character in mind, so its suited for him, haha. Anyway, the idea of it is:
    Name; Deuteragonist Keyblade
    It's both black and white. The amount of black vs white changes, if something has Noroz enraged, [it can split into two blades, one black and one white] [This is where the possibility of it being overpowered may kick in] I don't have a design thought out for it, but I'll see if I get something going.

5. Krowley Moderator

Probably best. Keyblade stats work like Kingdom Hearts Stats; with Strength and MP.
    Roleplay wise, is to your imagination

6. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Hmmm this seems really fun! I'll give it a shot

Username: dabeatmaster123
    Name: Nori
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Nori is really calm, but doesn't tend to care for others. He doesn't talk much at all even when it comes to his friends, but when his friends need him he is there for them. Nori is level headed and rarely never gets agitated, but when he does he defiantly shows no mercy. Nori at times can be antagonistic to others due to his calm and witty character if taken the wrong way. He is also a goal follower, he dislikes changing courses in his journey and defiantly hates falling into something that he never really even never wanted to be apart of. Nori thinks before he takes any action, because the outcome of what could be done by a few words could change him and the people around him, even his battle style shows this style of character.
    Homeworld: Cresimore City
    What's most important to you? The most important to me is knowledge
    What do you want outta life? I read, what else wouldn't I do?
    What are you afraid of? Hmm… the only thing I fear are those who harm others

7. Krowley Moderator

Please read all of it, you need the battle sheet portion as well.

8. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

I changed the post

9. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Username: Te Deum

Name: Kane Carter

Appearance: Short black hair (buzz cut), green eyes, has faint stubble, 6"5 (6 feet, 5 inches), muscular build. Wears a loud purple v-neck shirt, black baggy bermudas, and red high-top sneakers. Keyblade floats around him.

Personality: The silent type. Doesn't speak unless spoken to, and avoids making eye contact with anyone. It's in times of crisis that Kane unleashes his full power, leaving his colleagues stunned. He's kind (most of the time), and is extremely loyal to his friends.

Homeworld: Rapture.

What's most important to you? Family, friends, and their saftey. Not to mention their survival. And Kane's.

What do you want outta life? Power, wisdom, and a legacy to be remembered by.

What are you afraid of? Death. And God himself.

Choose power of the warrior. give up magic.

10. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Username: Droid4
    Name: Seth Kaiser
    Appearance: Hair down to his shoulders, black in color with bangs that curve to the left on his forehead. Dark Brown eyes. Wears a black shirt, pants, and shoes with a large black trench coat with navy outlines. A studded belt with a K signified buckle. Around his neck is a blue crystal on a necklace.
    Personality: There are two sides to Seth, his first being a clam and serious demeanor he gives off when doing something important or attending a meeting. Whenever he's with his friends he's giving off a dry sarcastic tone while being a goof. He'll talk to anyone and try to make light of things, while also taking charge and leading when the situation calls. He'll gladly lay down his life for the ones he cares about, or lead an army into the great maw. Sometimes his emotions can get the better of him, causing him to over think a situation, but he's gotten better at thinking with his heart.
    Homeworld: Crystal Continents
    What's most important to you? Seth's love and companion Nicole, he would do anything to protect her.
    What do you want outta life? To live, love, and adventure.
    What are you afraid of? Loosing those closest to me.
    Path Chosen: The Power of the Warrior
    Path Sacrificed: The Power of the Guardian (daring I know)

I can add more depth to my character later on because he's one of the main protagonist in the story I'm coming up with.

11. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

so do you know when we are going to start?

12. Krowley Moderator

Sometime this week most likely, didn't expect so many people to sign up so soon.

13. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

you should've!! This is a great idea :D

14. Krowley Moderator

15. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

So when more people join more worlds will appear…? :T

16. Krowley Moderator

More worlds at a time.
    There is currently 1 world with the difficulty: ★.
    Since there can be only 1 active mission per world, more roleplayers would demand an extend in worlds.
    If no one else joins in the next few days, I'll create a character so you can participate.

17. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

so how many people can team up?

18. Krowley Moderator

It ranged anywhere between 1-5 people per quest.
    The reason I created mini-worlds were so the people who had not yet recieved a mission could do something until an opening came up.

19. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

So.. seeing as one of the characters hasn't introduced themselves yet, do we just ignore it and continue, or should we wait?

20. Krowley Moderator

You can still acknowledge him, and like I said before, if more people don't join by Monday, I'll create an OC.
    Until then, he can always try the minigame world or just chill in the Land of Departure.