OOC: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road to Light - Dive to the Heart

Discussion in 'OOC Lounge' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Light-Rune Maven Seer

I actually choose Mystic most of the time in KH but... I couldn't resist the power of the Hunter. SPEED IS MY DEFINING ATTRIBTE! in video games at least.

2. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Username: Sebax​
    Name: Sebastian "Base" Noble​
    Appearance:​
    Standing at 5'8" (173 cm) and weighing 114 lbs. (53 kg) he is incredibly limber and lean. He wears long-sleeved button up shirts with a selection of dark pallets that are tailor made to fit his lean form, wearing a grey shirt underneath that shows because of the top buttons always being unbuttoned. His pants are simply form-fitting jeans he wears with a black belt and his shoes are black sharp-toed dress shoes. His black hair is very lightly dabbled with a few blond strands, cut in a Caesar style. His hazel eyes are of the Wolf variety according to the Chinese Face reading style. He has a long face like the late actor Vincent Price, with a Roman bridge and slight bulb tip ever so slightly tilted to the right. His limbs, fingers, toes, and neck are likewise long. His muscular structure is surprisingly well-formed, despite it being compact due to his ectomorphic and light-boned frame.​
    Personality:​
    He is quite histrionic and musical, with a controlled flamboyance. He has the artist flair that defines the greats of the Arts, but his pride is not exceptionally great.​
    Base is a hero at heart with a penchant for solitude that defines him in the way that he usually has no friends; he is shunned for his intelligence. He imagines himself a knight errant and is an avid book reader. He is mature for his age, owing to years of being kicked around. He keeps mostly to himself, save for when he performs, at which point he endeavors to entertain the best he can. He can't get enough of instruments and stagecraft, owing the world to be his stage, he has a penchant for costume and disguise, going so far as to change his voice beyond recognition to complete the deception. He is stand-offish off stage, and spends most of his time singing and writing music. He has a wide variety of tastes in music and frequently plays tracks of his favorite artists.​
    Homeworld: Theate [Thee-ate], the Musical Realm.
    What's most important to you?​
    My Music, and what I create​
    What do you want outta life?​
    To Make people feel my music​
    What are you afraid of?​
    A Loveless Life​
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key.​
    I choose the path of the Mystic. Sacrificing the path of the Guardian.​

KHSOS: Awakening

Also, I'm going through the wikia and writing down all the really need-to-know stuff like what is affected by my choosing a certain path, worlds, mini-missions, stats and etc...

3. Light-Rune Maven Seer

We welcome you to the masquerade Sebax...[DOUBLEPOST=1362858156][/DOUBLEPOST]Bout time we got a new mystic. Krowley has been complaining about that. XD

4. Krowley Moderator

Character has been accepted.

5. Nananya Moogle Assistant

I'm creating an account here just to join this, in the hopes that it will be entertaining. It's been quite some time since I last participated in any decent roleplays, so do be kind if I'm not up to par with the better writers anymore ;_;

Username: Nananya
    Name: Ell Fail
    Appearance: Sky-colored strands of hair hang just above lavender eyes, spreading out to shaggy ends on either side running down to the his neck in the back. His slender frame, trained only for movement, would never be considered that of a "warrior's," though Ell's quickness makes him a more than capable adversary in a battle. A white T-shirt and white cloth pants cover his five foot, eight inch body, though he wears no shoes as he believes they would lessen his grip on whatever he stands on, thus making it impossible to achieve top speed.

Personality: Cheerful and energetic, Ell is always ready to try something new. Even so, he tends to get defensive easily, and is stubborn to the point of violence at times. At a constant conflict with himself on how to act, he sees fun in mischief, but is often unable to actually do anything "mean" because he can't help but imagine the feelings of the victims. He loves to have fun, and is kind to anyone that hasn't wronged him. Of course, if he does feel that he has been wronged by somebody, he is quick to plot his revenge, and just as quick to act on it if given the chance. He's easily annoyed, and certain demeanors are quick to bring him to his limit. He tends to be blunt with his words and quick with his actions, not one to waste time trying to get to know somebody he's already deemed worthless.

Homeworld: Arena Sea

Path chosen: With a clear reliance on speed, the chosen path for Ell was that of the Hunter.
    Path sacrificed: Given that, though, he has sacrificed the true strength of the Warrior, tending to go for quick strikes and hit-and-run tactics in battle.

What's most important to you? Fun things are fun.
    What do you want outta life? Entertainment, wealth.
    What are you afraid of? Losing.
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key.

Edit: Given that it was 4 AM, I seem to have missed an important detail my post. That's been corrected.

6. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Username: Rienzel
    Name: Beucefilous
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Cocky, arrogant, headstrong, sarcastic, rarely if ever serious about anything. The fate of the world could be riding on a fight and he'd make a joke about it.
    Homeworld: Atreia
    What's most important to you?: "Asmodae"
    What do you want outta life?: "Glory"
    What are you afraid of?: "Fate"
    Path chosen: The power of the warrior
    Path sacrificed: The power of the guardian
    If i did something wrong let me know

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  7. Krowley Moderator

Character Accepted.
    Welcome to Kingdom hearts SOS

8. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Username: darkhorseD
    Name: Dusk
    Appearance: Tall, silver hair, wears a black cloak similar to what Organization XII wear,
    Personality: Quiet yet cheerful. Always able to crack a joke, even in the worst of situations. Also, he would rather spend his time with his nose in a book rather than on the field.
    Homeworld: Avalon
    What's most important to you? Living life to the fullest with the best of friends.
    What do you want outta life? Fighting to protect what I care about
    What are you afraid of? Failing to protect what I care about
    Path Chosen: Hunter
    Path Sacrificed: Mystic

9. Nananya Moogle Assistant

Since when does KH-Vids no longer send emails for PMs? Anyway, I fixed what I was missing. Would have been nice to have gotten that message in here instead of PMs, it would have saved me a couple of days' worth of checking back to this topic.

10. Krowley Moderator

Character accepted. Welcome to Kingdom hearts SOS.

11. Glen Returned from the dead

Username: Dr_Wigglz
    Name: Glen
    Appearance: Blue eyes, 5"7. Wears a black hoodie with blue jeans. Pale skin. Has two small, barely noticeable scars on his left arm.
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Aggressive, somewhat confident in his ability, wants to surpass others and become stronger. Tries to be friendly.
    Homeworld: Aatarsilu
    What's most important to you? Becoming stronger.
    What do you want outta life? To become stronger.
    What are you afraid of? Not becoming strong enough.
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key
    Path Chosen: Power of the warrior.
    Path Sacrificed: Power of the mystic (who wants to fight things with a stick?)

12. Krowley Moderator

Character accepted. Welcome to Kingdom Hearts SOS.

13. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Hi Krowley, hope you don't mind, but I'd love to rejoin with a new character~

Username: Eleven
    Name: Flora
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Kind, caring. But touch her friends and you die. She also loves flowers and cannot stand to see anything go wrong when it comes to what she planned.
    Homeworld: (Cannot be from Kingdom Hearts, Disney or Final Fantasy) Crescent City
    What's most important to you? Making friends
    What do you want outta life? To see rare sights
    What are you afraid of? Losing everything.
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key. (This is a Mandatory starting keyblade. After different worlds are completed, new keyblades can be purchased through the moogle shop.)
    I choose the Path of the Mage, give up the power of the Defender
    KH:SOS Awakening

14. Krowley Moderator

Accepted. Welcome to Kingdom Hearts SOS

15. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Username: Weeaboo

Name: Ananta

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/MBsYIgq.jpg

Personality: Boisterous and loud. She only wants to be

seen, not unseen. Unsure of herself when it comes to battle,

however. Rather naive, despite her age. Always up for a fair

game. Would rather stay out of a fight than be in one.

Homeworld: Crystalis (unfortunately it was destroyed by the super mean people)

What's most important to you: Being noticed.

What do you want outta life: To be strong.

What are you afraid of: Being ignored.

Path Chosen: Mystic
    Path Sacrificed: Guardian

Kingdom Hearts SOS: Awakening

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  16. Krowley Moderator

Accepted. Welcome to Kingdom Hearts SOS!

17. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Username: -Xero-
    Name: Xero
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Personality:
    She is stubborn, blunt and very sarcastic towards almost everyone; she is also rather bold at times too. She is skeptical about new people and things that she doesn't know, therefore making her have trust issues. She also has anger management problems, making her do things blindly without thinking before acting. One of her triggers is when people don't take things seriously (especially during battles and/or during a serious situation). She has a rather bad habit of underestimating her opponents at times, but once she's seen what they can really do and the amount of damage they've caused her so far, then she takes the battle up a notch. If she is impressed or alarmed by something, she tries not to show it, for she has a slight ego.

Homeworld: White City (Not from Pokèmon)

What's most important to you?
    Speed and endurance.

What do you want outta life?
    To be known as one of the best.

What are you afraid of?
    Dying.

Path Chosen: Hunter
    Path Sacrificed: Magic

18. Krowley Moderator

Character Accepted. welcome to Kingdom Hearts SOS

19. Light-Rune Maven Seer

OH! Another Hunter! I may be wrong but I believe you are the first since I have joined. (Well there are some others but the two of them never really participated; signed up and never posted.) Good choice; The discount and the speed have served me well.

20. Sixcrh Brixon Merlin's Housekeeper

Username: Sixcrh Brixon
    Name: Derik
    Appearance: Pale white skin, a pair of oval, dark red glasses covers his eyes, which are rouge in color. He has jet black hair, it spikes up similar to Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z's hairstyle, the "M" shape included, though the "M" smaller and hair shorter. He wears a large, black steel coat with silver pieces adorning it everywhere and black combat steel-toed boots. I will have an image of him later
    Personality: overconfident at times, sometimes self-doubts, cool, calm, quiet, but friendly. Very vicious in battle and goes to any length to save a friend.
    Homeworld: Izon
    What's most important to you? Protecting those I love and cherish
    What do you want outta life? To be the strongest for those I care about.
    What are you afraid of? Loosing
    Path of the Warrior was chosen
    Path of the Mystic was turned down.
    Reread the first page and rules. KHSOS: Awakening.
    As a question, if my OC obtained a second Keyblade, would I be able to dual-wield?