Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora nodded and bowed to Master Yen Sid. Looking back to the other 4 she smiled. "So what are you guys waiting for. We have to help save the worlds." She said cheerfully, yet it was serious given the situation they were in. She turned and headed for The Guild Hall. She was excited. Ever since she was 14 she could wheel the keyblade, but she was always afraid of its power. No one else in Vamacara had this power and she was confused. Now she could use it and she had to fight for her world, including the other worlds that were in grave danger from being swallowed by the darkness.

2. "Oh well my skills...i guess combat, since my dad was a legendary swordsman and he taught me all I know, but i have little magic skill...I still cant figure out the quarter behind the ear trick!"Léo said is his usual joking tone. "And I'm not too serious...being born and raised in a small village on a small island where a small argument was rare, i am pretty relaxed!"
    "Light in me? well I don't know about that...But being raised by two of the most powerful people in existence dose help!" He was serous on that note. He was born as a child of two of the most powerful beings in their world. Haru Glory and only 17 years back now Elie Glory. Haru Glory was the lucky man who had saved the entirety of their secluded little world. Elie Glory, or better known as Lady Resha Valentine until a few years ago created the special artifact that helped Haru save his world: The Rave, but how she created it was by a power unlike any other. It known as Etherion. But enough on that. "Masked men? I had seen one on my home town...He tried to abduct a young boy who could use this weapon too. He was so afraid, he dropped it i picked it up and i taught and defeated this character. He was dressed in black with red vines and a skirt like thing. The boy said to keep it and take this message that lead me here, so i will help...But what direction is this Guild Ha.-
    "Ok so this way..."

3. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

"We gotta save the world?"Kross froze, he didn't see this coming. there was just no way he could do this, could he? He reachedh is hand and a spark of light appeared. His Kingdom Key appeared in his hand and he slowly touched it, sighing."What if I can't do it? What if I freeze up?"He said, looking down, then turns and hurried to the Guild Hall. he knew the Master would be waiting for them.

4. Lite The Future

Inside the halls of Eraqus's academy walked the newest attendee, Lars. In the distance he could hear the voice of other Keyblade wielders, "Might as well head for that." He said to himself before running to where he heard the sounds. In the next room he saw some Keyblade wielders, some leaving, and a taller man wearing a blue robe and blue wizard's hat. "That must be the legendary Master Yen Sid. I'll go introduce myself." he thought before running into the room. "Are you Master Yen Sid? I got your letter, but it took me a while to find this place. Alaria's not exactly close to here. My name is Lars, by the way." He said before stepping closer. "And there's no need to re-explain anything you've already told anybody else, I'm up to speed on the Heartless and the Worlds' balance and all that." He said. "So other than those things, is there anything else I need to know before I go see Master Eraqus?"

5. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora chuckled at Leo's joke. "Interesting, if you need any help I do not mind teaching you a few spells." she said with a soft smile as they headed to the Guild Hall that would take them to their destination. She looked to the other man. "It's okay." she said to him. "If we all work together we can get through this." She looked at the two boys. "We need to help Master Eraqus get his students back."

((I asked for Deep Jungle before so I'll, just going to make my Departure.))

Anora opened her eyes. She was standing at a tree house. Looking around the white haired girl was wide eyed. "Wow, this is amazing!" she said in awe. Quickly snapping out of it she reminded herself she had to focus and let out her keyblade, just in case anything seemed to be lurking around in the darkness. "Leo?" she called out and wondered if he was here already. "Kross?..." was she alone at the tree house?

6. Krowley Moderator

"Yes, above all, stay together.
    Separate, and you have a high chance to become abducted as well.
    You'd best catch up with Anora. If you find any masked keyblade wielders, do not fight them.
    They're too powerful to fight as you are.

Best of luck to you all..."

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

Following behind everyone else into the Guild Hall, Kel listen to Master Yen Sid. "Got it.'

~

Once Kel had taken in to account where he was, he noticed that he was in a tree house in the middle of the forest. "So what so of the other world look like." He said is amazement as he looked around some more. He was taken out of his trance as he heard someone else in the tree house. That makes two people here now.

8. "WOAH!" Léo yelled as he fell from the tree house. "Anora! Look out!" He then crashed into her on the ground. They were side my side (Like you were looking at the clouds) after he landed on top of Anora. "Sorry Anora, Yen Sid put me on the ledge of the tree house... Well better go find the others...Well Actually we should stay here the others probably will be headed here if anything!" The cheery eyed and voiced boy said. "Would you like some water or something? I wouldn't suggest climbing up there quite et...There are some weird creatures with yellow eyes and black body's! I'm not sure if they are friendly!

9. Krowley Moderator

"Where are all these people coming from?"
    Krowley's radar lit up with more blinking dots.
    "Somethings gone wrong... I have to find this group before things become even more messed up..."
    Matching up his direction, he managed to synchronize his vision with a Nearby Tree house.
    "This better not be a wild goose chase. I need answers."
    With those words, he dashed towards the Tree house.

10. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora was about to turn when she heard another voice. 'Thats probably someone else' she thought. Thats when she heard Leo and ehen she looked up it was too late. "Ow," she groaned from the impact. She blinked and looked at Leo who was over her, there was a slight blush on her cheeks.
    When Leo got off of her she was glad and she willed her blush to go away. she stood and patted down her short white dress as Leo continued to ramble on. "No thank you i'm not thirsty." she said with a soft smile. Her head then turned back to the tree house. In her palm she felt a warm feeling come over it, followed by a light and once it dimmed, the keyblade was in her hand. "Yeah, something is definitely odd." she said and looked around as she entered into the tree house, on high alert.
    "Hello?" she called out and made a circle, body crouched low. She heard rustling and froze turning her around and looking up. "Leo, be on high alert." she said to him.

11. i meant like after he fell/landed he was beside Anora, not on top of her but ok
    "Ok Anora. Wait Get down! I remember what those things are now. Their Shadow Heartless, and not ordinary ones at that." He was right. Thees shadows had Claws much larger than any previous he has seen and they themselves looked larger. "Anora, thees are Mega Shadows. We need to back off for now, even some of the most skilled in fighting and magic have lost to these. lets set a trap rather than go in and fight head to head. If i count right there are 5 of them. Do you have any blizzard magic? if not then were in a pickle! Léo said with a slight bit of a joking tone, since he could, although only barely though use fire magic.

12. Krowley Moderator

(OOC: Glad you aren't engaged in in combat. Guild Hall Missions will show when you need to fight)

As quickly as they came the heartless, they fled back into darkness.
    Seconds after their disappearance, Krowley appeared through the doorway.
    Adjusting the Goggles on his masked helmet, he thought aloud; "Why would the Heartless appear just to run away?..."
    Realizing there were people now in front of him, he stood back in awe. There were roughly 5 wielders in front of him, but none were the one he was searching for.
    He drew out his keyblade and pointed it at them. "You aren't from this world! By Authority of-"
    Before continuing on, he restrained himself.
    "What I meant was, Keybladers are very scarce. Where are you from and who sent you?"

13. (i cannot post in green since my 3ds wont let me)
    "If ya mean where were from like where our parents and a bed was involved, then Garage Islands for me, if ya mean how we got here, it was via the land of departure yen sid sent us. Oh and my names Lèo whats yours?" the young man replyed.

14. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Raxan was impressed.

"Light? Darkness? Truly a new playground for one such as me. I might as well see what's going on."

15. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

((Lol sorry i totally misread it *Bow* sorry))
    She froze as she saw them and went in front of Leo. "Don't worry I've done my studies." she said and was about to blast them with her Blizzard when they all recoiled back. She blinked, "Wha?" and then turned when she heard the voice behind them.
    She suppressed a chuckle that was about to escape her lips from Leo's comment. Looking at the man in front of them. "I'm Anora, and we are Keybladers that received Yen Sid's message. Its odd to have so many of us, I understand, but we were summoned with the same task as you. To find Master Eraqus's students." She said and placed her hand in front of her showing her keyblade as proof.

16. is cool Nikknono
    note i have to wright the code so if i mess it up sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I find it weird we all have the same one, but none the less we all have one just like the others." showing his keyblade high in the air and proudly "Well whats your name stranger?" he asked in his normak cheery tone "Tell me or i will kick you off the ledge of this tree house," in a tone compleetly difrent from his normal tone. (like saix's tone)

17. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

"Guys!" Called out a chipper and cheery voice, Kross ran towards the tree and climbed up, going to meet them."Hey, did you just get here? This is great!"He said, smiling softly.

18. Krowley Moderator

Krowley stood his ground as yet another person appeared before him.
    "How many of you are there?"
    Before continuing on, a loud gunshot was heard.
    Krowley turned his head; "That sounded close range..." Before dashing to investigate, a Hunter stepped through the doorway.
    Having gun in hand, he pointed his weapon towards Krowley and spoke; "That is as far as you go Criminal!"

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

Moving so the everyone could see him, Kel was about to answer the man before the hunter came through the door. Criminal?! Just who is this guy. He thought as he watched the events unfold.

20. Krowley Moderator

(OOC - Sorry to ruin your moment, but no one has any special abilities. As your character levels you will get new abilities/Items, but until then, all you have is your Keyblade and Starting Magic. You may jump out and run if you wish. Also on another note, try not to leave the scenario.
    When you see MISSION START that means you should check the Guild Hall for your next objective. Until then, continuing playing out as if it were a cutscene. Sorry if you had an action in mind, but the story flows more smoothly this way)