Kingdom hearts-you included

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxaspartanti, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

darn you! how dare you trick me!(although that was smart)

2. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

What? That chapter was easily the best chapter you've ever written! Just keep it up! *thumbs up*

3. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

:eek: Gah... darn you.

Bring it on paladin!
    -------------===========-------------=============-------------------------===============-
    Larxene stood above Eden, playing with her kunai. "My my...aren't you a funny one." Larxene giggled, clenching her fists, kunai sizzling.
    Eden swung her staff, slamming Larxenes legs, Larxene falling to the side, and Eden jumped off the ground, crouched in the air, and let go of her legs, kicking Larxene.
    Larxene stumbled, and rolled down the room.
    Eden swung her staff, magnetizing ice shards at the rolling body.
    "($#?!)!!!" Larxene said, kicking her legs up and pushing her hands, flipping, and landing gracefully onto the ceiling.
    "kyo!" She grunted, and swung her hand. Kunai launched down, with lightning striking with them.
    Eden jumped to the side, as the lightning struck down, cracking the floor. It slammed through, breaking the floor, causing Eden to fall.
    Larxene twirled around, and dropped down with Eden. Diving down like an eagle, she flew beside Eden said, "Would you like some tigers kick?"
    Eden swung her staff, Larxene kicking it away and repeatedly kicking Eden. Eden flew back, and out to the garden.
    Larxene teleported above her. "Whats up?"
    Eden quickly got up, and ran towards her staff.
    Larxene teleported in fornt of her, and kicked her back into the garden.
    "Lets play a game." Larxene said, making her kunai disappear. She dropped to the ground, picked up Edens staff and tossed it far away into the ocean. "My powers against your powers."
    Eden threw a rock at Larxene, and it shifted, transforming into a chimpanzee.
    Larxene bended her back, dodging the flying animal.
    Eden stood up, and held up her hands. "Chimpanzee ninjas."
    Larxene smiled as chimpanzees raised up around her, and an army appeared.
    "One ninja against hundreds of them and one samurai?" Larxene asked, cracking her fists.
    She can't bear to see death? Larxene thought, thinking over to her encounter with the notes Melissa made. Then she can't keep these chimpanzees fighting.
    Eden transformed into a chimpanzee, and the horde of monkeys ran around Larxene, Larxene not knowing which one is the real Eden.
    Larxene giggled, raised her knee, crossed her arms, bowed her head, and her fists and feet cackled with sparks, glwing with electricity.
    Axel sent a wave of fire after Evan, and the boy rolled away from the wall, just as a large hole was planted in it.
    Evan raised his keyblade, and ice struck Axel in the head.
    "Ow..." Axel groaned as he flipped up, and slammed seven chakram straight at Evan.
    Evan called up a wave of water, and Axel hauled himself up the wall, as the water washed through.
    Evan raised his keyblade, and the light shone up, straight at Axel. Axel dropped down from the wall, just as the bright, dark defeating light shone up.
    Axel flung his chakram again, blazing with fire. evan dropped to the ground as ten chakram were flying towards him.
    The chakram struck a suit of armour, and the armour melted with the heat.
    "Cmon, Evan, dude, remember me?" Axel said, waving his hand.
    "Yeah your Axel." Evan glumly said, confused.
    "Ah. Good, your not like Roxas."
    Evan dodged as more chakram flew at him.
    He ran down the hall, Axel ran down the walls, flinging more chakram at him.
    "You can't run forever!" Axel laughed as fire blazed up, blocking Evans exits.
    True, I can't keep on running away from his attacks...Evan thought. If I can get close to him, his weapons aren't good for very close combat. Far, perfect. Close, still good. Very close, not that good. Thats his weakness.
    Namina and Demyx finished up with the map stealing in the world.
    A few guards blocked there exit out of the city, but Namina simply laughed, and the two guards, as they were running, tranformed into heartless.
    "Suckers." Namina thought as she teleported away, followed by Demyx.
    On that note, the heartless army moved in to the city.
    Yells and screams were heard.
    Zexion heard more crashing in palace.
    "What the heck is it now?" Zexion mumbled, walking up the stairs.
    Larxene lifted her leg, and pushed it backwards, kicking a chimpanzee far away, making it sizzle, and explode, in a puff of white smoke.
    Larxene twirled around, kicking two other monkeys, making them dissappear. In the air, she grabbed one, twirled it around, and brought her palm down onto its head. It slammed into the ground.
    A chimpanzee kicked, but Larxene tapped it, electricuting it.
    "He! My touch of death. Now which one of you is the girl?" Larxene said, twirling around, landing on the ground on her hands. She landed on her head, turned herself around, kicking her legs at the chimpanzees.
    Larxene jumped onto her crouched legs, and smacked a few monkeys. She jumped up, and slammed one in the head with her shoe.
    Eden, who couldn't keep on seeing this, tranformed back into her normal state.
    Larxene could see her tears on her cheeks. The chimpanzees disappeared, and Eden slammed her fist onto the ground.
    Water flew up from the ground, and alot of it.
    This is a garden, Eden thought. Then theres alot of water here.
    The water formed into ninjas.
    Larxene landed onto the ground, inspecting the water forming.
    Eden took out a bottle filled with green liquid, and smashed it onto the ground. It sank into the ground, and the garden sprang to life.
    "Thousands of ninjas, one samurai, hundreds of warriors against one lone ninja? Fun!" Larxene jumped up, just as a plant swung a root at her feet.
    Thousands of water ninjas sprang up from the ground, and the ice shards and water from the palace didn't help Larxene either. She was dead.
    Eden stood in the midst of water, and plants, controlling the army.
    Larxene blocked a few blows of water from the ninjas, but they flew around her, and kicked her in the back. They continuesly did that, again, and again, and again.
    She fell down from the sky, and the plants whipped her, roped her, tripped her, until she was stuck in all the roots.
    "No! How could I have lost to a loser?" She tried to deny it. She watched as her body faded away." This isn't-" Larxene stopped, and thought. Lucas. "I'll be back!" And Larxene dissipated away, fading.

4. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Hmmm... there's something about it... I just can't quite place it. It's like... there's not enough description, or setting. Yeah, that'll do. Instead of '"No! how could I have lost to a loser? This isn't-" Larxene stopped, and thought. Lucas. "Hehe! I'll be back!" And Larxene dissipated away, fading.' try something more descriptive, and reworded a bit so that it can flow more, like;
    "No!" Larxene denied desperately. She could see her body fading before her eyes within the plant traps, "How could I have lost to such a loser? This isn't-" Larxene stopped. Lucas, she thought.
    "Hehe!" she laughed, "I'll be back." And with that, she faded away to nothing.

See? Don't you think that's better? Why don't you try it out, see if you like it.

Wait a second, wasn't Dante supposed to fight Axel? Then again, Evan hasn't done much, so I guess that's Equivalent Exchange.

5. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Im holding my hands up to my forehead getting annoyed... really..grah.

6. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Calm down.... You're both great

7. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

*slaps forehead* Sorry. I just realized how stupid I looked, barging into your story, writing my own passages. Well, I'm sorry for that. I'll leave you to write your own way in your own story. *walks off and disappears into pyreflies like Auron*

8. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

.....O_o Is it because I made that comment? And Palidan, if you wanted to something like writing your own passages, you could open a contest threadn or create the stro togethor. If everyonelikes you both, then work togethor. If Soraspartinican't make a chapter soon, Palidan could put the chapter up so everyone would be pleased!

9. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Oh, there's no way I could do that. What if I took it in a different direction than Soraspartanti wanted? No, he's right. This is his story, and I'm not part of it... Dante is, though. And now, as a peace offering, a parody!

Eden and Larxene: MORTAL KOMBAT!
    Larxene: sugar-high strike!
    Eden: Tiger's kick!
    Larxene: Overpowered combo of lightning strikes!
    Eden: Insert animal-related move name here!
    Larxene: Let's use just our powers, despite the fact that we weren't using our weapons anyway.
    Eden: Okay! *turns into a monkey* MONKEY NINJAS!
    Larxene: Noo! The Organization said I was clean! *shivers like a junkie*
    Evan: DODGE ROLL! *dodges flame strike*
    Sora: *mysterious disembodied voice* Damn it, stop copying me!
    Evan: Deep freeze! *casts Blizzaga*
    Sora: GET YOUR OWN DAMN MOVES!
    Axel: Owch, that kinda hurt. Chakaram storm! (despite the fact that I only wield two) *throws chakrams*
    Evan: *casts Waterga and Holy*
    Cast of FFXII: Oi!
    Axel: *throws chakrams* Take that, priceless historical artifact! Hey, Evan, insert Kh2 battle taunt here?
    Evan: Yes, I remember.
    *scene change into Square Enix's character lounge, where Sora, Roxas and the protagonists of FFXII are watching on a flatscreen TV*
    Roxas: Whoah, you were right, Sora. That kid IS completely unoriginal.
    Vaan: Yeah, he even copied OUR moves!
    Roxas: Shut up. You're just a Tidus/Sora ripoff.
    Vaan: *tries not to cry*
    Penelo: *huggles Vaan*
    Sora: I swear, if I wasn't dead right now, I'd shove the spiky Ultima keyblade so far up that kid's-
    Roxas: Assssssss I was saying, Axel is acting wierd. Why doesn't he just summon a fire ring like he did with me?
    Sora: Because then Evan'd just copy Overtaker and Clear Light.
    Roxas: Well so did you!
    Sora: *long silence* Touche.
    *change scene again*
    Axel: Mwuhahahahaha! *chasing Evan* Burn, babeh!
    Fangirls: SQUEEEE! *chases him*
    Axel: -_- *burns fangirls* Now, to kill Evan!
    AkuRoku fans: Nooo! You must find your true love Roxas!
    Axel: *long pause* *whistles*
    Roxas: *appears wielding Oathkeeper and Oblivion* What's up?
    Axel: *points to AkuRoku fangirls*
    Roxas: *begins to glow as he charges his Desperation Move* You don't have to ask.
    Evan: *running away from the horrible AkuRoku fangirl pwnage*
    *scene chage*
    Namina: *evil laugh* *teleport away*
    Demyx: I'm still being ineffectual! I wonder if the author hates me... *teleports*
    *scene change*
    Zexion: Garr, stop interrupting my emo-fits! Riku was bad enough in that regard!
    Larxene: *destroying all the chimpanzees and making them disappear* Hey, this reminds me of Naruto's Shadow Clone ability.
    Eden: SILENCE WOMAN! *summons water ninjas*
    Larxene: ... Have you been watching Naruto again? On another note, this curiously reminds me of how I was destroyed in the manga.
    Eden: Nameless potion, I choose you! *throws potion*
    Larxene: -_-' Seriously, you're an anime freak.
    Eden: Says the chick that uses kunai, teleports and uses clones to fight!
    Larxene: ... Fair point. *grabbed by plants*
    Eden: HAHAHAHA! Flower power wins again!
    Larxene: nooo! I'm dying again! Wait a sec, out leader has the overpowered Marty Stu ability to resurrect us! *terminator voice* I'll be back. *disappears*
    Eden: Now to deal with the fact that the rest of my friends are about to be brutally massacred. Wait a sec... WAAAAHHHH

10. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

XDDDDDDD.... Can't...XDDDDDDDDDD... BREATH!:rofl:

11. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

well, since this story Im writing, which means I did not plan any of this it just came to me....plus, I'm just winging it, I would think that paladin over here could help me out on this...since hes just a genuis.

12. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

*Old Snake voice* I'm no genius. Never was.
    Truth is, I'm not very creative :|. At least, not where it counts. I may be able to get plot, but characters just elude me. It's why I RP and write fanfiction so much. Grragh, I'm so unoriginal! And just a question, why did you give a character the ability to just resurrect the Organization? That means they wouldn't have to take care at all. They could just throw all 13 at the poor 3 OCs (Dante doesn't count >_<) and bugger the consequences. Maybe they could be like the Homunculi from Fullmetal Alchemist. If you kill them enough times, or in a specific way, they die forever. Also, I think if anyone is going to die, it should be Dante. Since he's the most powerful, him dying would definitely freak the rest out. Then the much less powerful Nero could take his place. Or not, whatever floats yer boat.
    Wait a sec, is Roxas part of the evil Org? OMG, WE'RE GOING TO DIE! Seriously, Nomura confirmed that Roxas is second in power only to Xemnas. Roxas showing up would doom them all o_O. Or maybe, Sora's empty body could turn into Roxas, and we'd have that badass Nobody on OUR team! W00t!

13. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

....WOOT! Roxas-san!

14. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Not exactly. Do you see the pattern? If Lucas dies, then if you kill an organization member, they'll die for good...although, Roxas is a good idea.

15. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

But then, if the four friends got to The World That Never Was, then Lucas would be sitting in his room, paranoid with all 23 of the members outside his door. I can just iamgine, rofl. It would be pwnsome if Roxas-sama showed up, and plausible. It's more or less official that Roxas has a heart, however he became a part of Sora at the end, and managed to show up in the ending to smile at Namine. This means that Sora has two hearts, his own and Roxas'. If he lost his, then Roxas' would take over and he'd become alive again, just like when he saved Kairi in Kingdom Hearts 1. And the best part is, Roxas is mah favourite character! I hope you get writing soon :D

16. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

O_o??? English please?

17. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

here it is!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Evan swung his keyblade around him like a bat, smashing the chakrams which were flung at him. He grabbed a suit of armour, jumped onto it, and landed at Axel, swinging his keyblade. Axel flew back, and in the air, summoned more chakram. He through those at Evan, and flew back against the wall.
    Evan twirled around, smashing the chakram, and shot a beam of light at the wall where Axel was. Axel widend his eyes, and pushed himself away from it.
    Evan landed beside him, slashing his keyblade at him.
    Axel thought, hehe. The guys a four eyed. That means his glasses....I got it memorised.
    Axel rolled out fo the way, calling up a circle of fire around them both.
    Sweat poured down Evans face as the heat over welmed him.
    Axel flipped backwards, as fire streamed up everywhere.
    Evan blocked the tremedous flames with his keyblade, twirled around, and struck Axel which tried to get his glasses.
    Axel crossed his arms, blocking the attack, and fired a fireball at him.
    Evan was blasted back, and through the fire.
    "AGRHHHHUG!" Evan yelled as he wriggled onto the ground, filled with pain.
    Axel landed beside him, took off his glasses, and twirled them around.
    Evan did the stop drop and roll technique, his body burning with flames, him screaming.
    "You feeling hot hot hot?" Axel laughed, crunching his glasses in his hands.
    Axel held his hand out, and the heart of Evan-flew out.
    Zexion walked through the total mass destruction of the fights, walking over shattered glass, fire, water, suits of armour, and a mess of everything around the castle.
    Zexion spotted Axel, and looked over to the body that was lieing on the ground, motionless, expressionless.
    "I guess we better get their nobodies." Zexion said, inspecting the body. "Evan."
    "Haha!" Axel said. "At this rate, no one will survive."
    "And what about their friends...Yuffie, Cloud, Leon...Hercules? Jack Sparrow?" Zexion asked.
    "Right now, their main attacks rest on the heartless invading their worlds." Axel said. "When they become a problem, which I don't think it will happen, we take them out." Axel shook his hand, the glass pieces falling off. "Got it memorised?"
    Eden sat down, the garden returning back to normal. The water sank into the ground, and the plants assumed their regular positions, as if nothing really happened. Then Eden remembered her friends.
    "What happened to them?" Eden said, as the emptiness without anybody sank in. She hurriedly went into the castle.
    Yen Sid stumbled up from his icy death bed. He watched as his eyes read the things unfolding. "Hack*." Yen Sid coughed. "Not good. Everyone is dead except Eden." Yen Sid walked through the halls with pain. "And Namina and Demyx might find the map holding our secret world."

18. Sumi suicidé

EEk! Can't wait for more!

19. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

:eek: oh..wow people like my writing...yays!

20. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Noooooooooo! Why are they all dead! *cry*
    Wait a sec... perhaps their bodies will turn into Nobodies? If they're good Nobodies, then Eden and Dis Ney might have a chance, but if they're evil then they're screwed. But how do we know that Rinn and Dante are dead? I mean, Larxene is dead, Axel was killing Evan and Zexion was... did Zexion kill them? To think... defeated by an emo kid.
    Perhaps this is Nero's cue to help, right? Right? *crickets chirping* Oh well.