Kingdom hearts-you included

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxaspartanti, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

not exactly. I made a mistake so I edited, so Zexion never battled Dante. At the moment, Dante is taking a shower. -:D
    And it becomes a little twisted since Eden and Yen Sid have to go ****CENSORED**** YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HEAR THIS MESSAGE****YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL I POST IT****. And so, then everyone will ****CENSORED*****THIS IS A RECORDING****. Theres gonna be an awesome ****PATIENT PRODUCTIONS AND SPOILING PRODUCTIONS HAVE ELLIMENATED THIS MESSAGE FOR YOU AUDIENCES TO READ ON****. And of course, they **********************************and then the next *******CENSORED*********. So thats why its gonna get interesting.

2. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Taking a shower? Oh well, he was doing that at the start of Devil May Cry 3. He had to play Mission 1 shirtless. Fangirls were admitted to hospital.

Oh well, it seems the FBI got to your message. Can you at least tell me if Nero will actually play a part, and if Rinn and Dante are actually dead?

3. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Well, alot of the adventurers don't have hearts in em... Nero will play a part, donchaworry. Rinn, hearts gone, for Dante, still livin.

4. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

When did Rinn die? Was she backstage doing lines of sugar with Larxene when Zexion stealth-killed her? Rofl, she probably was :p
    Wait, so both Dante and Nero are going to be helping? Either everyone will die in three seconds, or they'll kill each other fighting. And just so you know, Dante can wield the powers of Yamato as well, but it doesn't give him a devil trigger. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

5. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

No, Rinn was killed by Ariel and Prince Eric heartless.

6. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Wow. Killed by a few Heartless. Rinn must have run out of chocolate :|

7. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

And becuase I'm bored, here it is.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eden ran into the castle, calling there names. The castle was a wreckage of debris, ice, water, pages, flames, pots and pans, the staircase broken, and the walls cracked.
    "Hello?" Eden said, her voice echoing back to her.
    Emptiness. That shouldn't come to her, ever. She had to find her friends.
    -------
    "Haku." Zero said. "Ressurect the dead nobodies."
    Haku stared at the leader coldly. "You act like thats as easy as saying that."
    Zero stared at him. "What.."
    "You expect me to bring back to life all those members back like that?" Haku said, snapping his fingers.
    "What are you aiming at?" Mexony called from her seat.
    "I'm saying, I can't keep on bringing your weak friends back to life! Yes it was easy a couple of times. Now, I'm running on oxygen!" Haku said.
    "Gah.." Zero mumbled. "When can you do the ritual?"
    "A long time from now." haku said coldly, cutting through with his eyes that were blazing red.
    ------
    Dante walked through the halls, and spotted two cloaked people. One had blue hair, the other, blazing red.
    "Oh..so you're the orgies..." Lucas said, chuckling.
    "Oh, great, another one." Axel said, crossing his arms.
    The blue haired one whispered something to the other one. "Don't worry, Haku will bring us back to life if were dead."
    The red haired one hel out his arms, and fire spread around them, like a circle. Dark spiralling shadows twirled around the red head, and they blazed into firey chakrams.
    The other clapped his hands, and a book appeared, pages flying around him.
    "Oh great. So the next people I meet is a nerd, and a hot tempered one!" Dante said.
    Zexion waved his hands, and papers flew at Dante.
    Axel threw his chakrams, they flying towards Dante.
    Dante called upon Gilgamesh, Lucas, and Rebellion.
    Dante swung his sword like a winmill, repelling the chakram, and for the pages, he called upon Lucas to fire them down, and exploding them.
    Axel caught the chakram, and fired it at Dante. Dante twirled around, missing the two weapons and ferociously kicked and punched with Gilgamesh into Axel.
    Zexion threw a wall of books at Dante, with Dante exploding them with Lucas. Dante dived through the burning pages, and drop kicked Zexion. Zexion and Axel flew back, taking the full blow of two strong attacks.
    Axel slammed into a wall, and Zexion flew back, across the hallway.
    Lucas fired multiple blades at them, all of them hitting the cloaked members. Dante threw up a white rose, and parts of the members exploded.
    Axel and Zexion stumbled up.
    "This is not..over yet.." Axel said, collapsing onto the ground, fading away.
    Zexion fell backwards, him fading as he fell, not reaching the ground at all.
    "My scores settled." Dante said, walking away.
    Ariel and Eric heartless jumped in.
    "Oh....now you.."

8. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm not sure wether to be pleased or ashamed that Dante was strong enough to kill both Zexion and Axel at once. And, eh, you kept calling Lucifer Lucas. I'm not sure Dante has an Org member at his beck and call :p.

Dante: *sitting with his feet up* Get me pizza, hoe!
    Lucas: *grovelling* yessir.

9. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

LMAO!!!!! AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!!!!!! :rofl:

10. Sora/Roxas Light/Dark Merlin's Housekeeper

Name: Cherry
    Good/bad: Good
    Weapon: Oathkeeper and oblivion (duel wielders dont ya just love 'em)
    Powers: Fire/flowers/can change her apperance
    Personality: Bright and cheerful most of teh time, really sweet and nice, but likea cherry she can sometimes be sour. doesnt tend to lose her temper but can be viscious when she does. Pure of heart
    What the look like: long curly cherry pink hair, red eyes, red lips, tanned skin. Wheres an awesome outfit: pink boots, white mini skirt,pink gloves, small pink top covers her chest but not her belly button. kinda like this but not quite [​IMG]
    Additional information: Shows off when near boys (ooo)increddibly good fighter, and knows all spells

11. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

I don't exactly know whether to put you in or not. the other person who asked didn't have enough info on their form.

12. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Soranspartanti, I must warn you, I'm beginning to go into withdrawal without KH: You Included. Unless a chapter appears soon, I may be forced to write a chapter. Just look at my eye twitchin' *_O
    Nah, just kidding. I wouldn't wrench the story away from you again.
    Then again... I could just introduce Nero...
    Would it be OK for me to introduce Nero?

13. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

well then. without further ado, and to keep this story good, i will make another chapter. So far its just paladyn and new people posting thingies... old people, post away after dis...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Axel and Zexion also turned around the corner.
    "Fool." Zexion said.
    "Didn't I just deal with you?" Dante asked, bearing his sword.
    "Our ghosts." Axel said. "Got it memorised?"
    "Fine." Dante said, getting annoyed.
    Every time Haku does the ritual, Axel thought. A ghost and its person is created. That means, they got a long while to get to Haku. Enjoy the endless fighting.
    Ariel and Eric heartless attacked, with Axel and Zexion throwing their weapons at Dante to highten the power of the attack.
    ------
    Nero walked down the street of The world that never was, searching for Kyrie.
    One time, I had my eyes on her, the other, she was tooken by a cloaked person, nero thought. And I think I know who would do that. Zero.
    Mellissa walked in to the throne room, and reported, "We have sightings of Nero."
    "Dang." Zero grunted. "Melissa. This is your time! Kill him off!" Zero yelled at her.
    Mellissa faded into darkness, saying, "Finally."
    Melissa appeared in front of Nero. "Hello."
    Nero halted, and looked at her. "Wheres Kyrie?"
    "Oh you can get her," Melissa lied. "When you tell me where Maxi is."
    Sora didn't have any memory in him about Maxi, Melissa thought. So I'll just have to find a way to know his where-abouts by searching his friends memories.
    "Who the heck is Maxi anyway!?" Nero yelled. "You have Kyrie? You captured her!!" Nero raged, taking out his gun.
    But she has a white cloak...Nero thought. The person who captured her had a black one. No matter. I'll just get her to talk after I crack her neck!
    "Sure whatever.." Mellissa said, holding her arms like an x over her chest, her fists clenched.
    The ground broke around her, and earth flew around her like a snake, and went over her fists, gliding over them, until they formed Kunai in her fists.
    The ground broke out around them, and Melissa charged in for the fight.
    ------------
    Yen Sid thought, while he dragged on his pain walking in the halls.
    If Namina and Demyx get to the castle, they might find the map holding the way to the secret world.
    Yen Sid dropped to the ground.
    I can't let that happen.
    Yen Sid stood up, and slowly teleported away, his age, and injuries showing as he murmured,
    "Eden. Most of the team is gone. You must get out of this castle now! The members will come after you. Get away from this castle and get to the water! I used the last bit of my regenerating power to enchant the water to make you safe. At the moment, get to King Triton."
    The voice echoed like a magic one, swimming around the halls being invisible, searching around for the correct ear.
    The voice reached Eden, and she was told the news.
    "The entire team?" Eden said slowly, running around the palace to the beach, keeping her orders.
    Eden ran into the water, and halted. "Whats happening to me?" Eden said as she felt everything go blurry.
    She wavered a bit, then shook her head, but the strange aura that made her feel dizzy stood there with her.
    She bent down, washing her face. It just felt the same, the strange feeling buzzing around her brain.
    She dove into the water, swimming, one stroke, two stroke, as the feeling grew stronger and stronger... until...Eden closed her eyes, groaned softly, and slowly dropped down....
    -------
    "Zexion!" Axel said as he threw his chakrams, and summoned them again. "Find anymore intruders, and take em out. Got it memorised?"
    "Fine." Zexion said, teleporting away.
    "Hey! Your next!" Dante called at Zexion.
    Ariel and Eric heartless attacked Dante, but Dante flipped backwards, and Rebellion slashed the heartless in one hit.
    The heartless were blasted back, rolling away.
    Axel charged in this time, summoning a wave of fire around the battle field, and sent a bolt of fire striking down at Dante while he was still flipping.
    Gilgamesh pulled Dante out of the way, just as the bolt of fire streamed down.
    Ah...so he has little buds to help him...Axel thought.
    Dante landed gracefully onto the ground.
    Axel kept on running at Dante, and swung his chakram.
    Dante raised his hands to block the attack, with Gilgamesh blocking the chakrams, and a clang ringed through the air.
    Axel swung his second Chakram around, and Dante jumped up, dodging the attack, and stomped on Axels head.
    "Here we go!" Axel grunted, smiling, turned around quickly, and flung his new set of chakrams at Dante.
    Dante rolled away, and Rebellion dived in for the kill.
    Axel bended backwards, forgetting that Rebellion could just stop.
    rebellion halted, and slashed down.
    Axel was blown onto the ground, and was also attacked by Lucifers red blades. Three were stuck into his shoulder, but he telported away before more could be implanted.
    Axel appeared behind Dante, but Gilgamesh lifted his foot backwards, kicking Axel.
    Dante then threw a white rose, and Axels shoulder blew up.
    Axel twirled around, but the force shook him, not the flames. The flames was merely like a glass of water at a dinner meal (I couldn't think up of another way to describe it!).
    Axels shoulder faded away from existence, and Axel had a limp left arm.
    "Don't worry, your handicapped. Now you can park your car anywhere!" Dante teased, chuckling.
    The rest of Axels arm faded away.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    well, see ya guys! thats the latest installment of the kh you included series!

14. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Wow, Nero's about to fight Melissa, and Dante totally owned the Heartless and Axel! heh, Dante's line made me rofl. whoah, I'm becoming slightly more ashamed as Dante does more awsome things. Nero is definately a LOT less powerful, and he probably has his Devil Bringer hidden in a sling. And it seems Eden is a mermaid, omg! I wonder what shall happe next!

15. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Glad to be of assistance. (bows)

16. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

I hope its not too late to join, cause I have some characters.

Name: Marya Kushi
    Weapon: Sword, Gun
    Powers: Ice, Fire, Lighting, Light, Self-Healing
    Personality: Calm, Quiet, Kind, Tough
    What the look like: Shoulder length black hair, bright brown eyes, a scar across her arm, a silver ring on her finger, a ribbon on her arm
    Additional information: She's searching for her boyfriend, Micheal, accompanied by Kai and the mysterious Dante

Name: Kai
    Weapon: Kantana
    Powers: Water, Wind, Darkness
    Personality: Quiet, Cooled, Collected, Calm
    What the look like: Short red hair, silver eyes, a pendant of a feather around her neck
    Additional information: Kai's looking for her parents, Kairi and Sephiroth, and her brother, Rox.

Name: Dante
    Weapon: Bow and arrows
    Powers: Darkness, Light, Healing
    Personality: Quiet, Calm, Kind, Gentle
    What the look like: Short dark brown hair, light green eyes, wears a sapphire necklace
    Additional information: Dante's helping Marya and Kai look for their loved ones and families.

17. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

OCC: OH.
    well, I dont know....
    Theres been 5 entries for characters, which is including yours....
    and I have already said, no more entries, but...I can make an exception. I'll just have to think...gears are working in my head...

18. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah... as much as I realize how much it would suck to be in your position, I can't see how the story would work with three new characters suddenly appearing. Then again, Nero just appeared, so....
    You're call Soranspartanti

19. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

(Barbossa voice)I feel......confused. (Falls)
    lets go!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eden dropped slowly in the water, the transformation slowly taking over her body, the tail that changed her legs, and the change of her costume. She drifted slowly down, and a shadow went over her.
    -
    Axel was blasted back, and he through his chakram at Dante, he had only one, the loss of his arm. Dante twirled around, the chakram missing him, and with Rebellion to attack Axel. The handicapped Axel was easily tooken over because of his handicappedness, and Axel was continuesly attacked by Rebellion, giving time for Dante to take care of the two heartless that were next.
    Ariel attacked, swinging her blade, with Eric, and with one swift kick, Dante slammed them both in the faces to the side.
    The two heartless flew back, and Dante chuckled.
    The two heartless recovered, and jumped at Dante again. They breathed fire, and Dante became on flames. He payed no mind to the flames, he was a demon, he didn't feel them. The heartless, surprised, and defenseless, were shot by Lucifer, with the final finale of the white Rose.
    BOOMKABOOMBOOM!!!!!!
    The heartless disapated, revealing a prince, a red haired women in a dress, and the last person we all know as: Rebecca.
    "Huh?" Dante mumbled as they looked around at there surroundings, confused themselves.
    ----
    Nero took out Blue Rose, and fired repeatedly at Melissa. Melissa called upon a wall of earth, blocking the bullets and unsuspectedly flipped over, bringing down her kunai at Nero. Nero unsheathed his sword, only halfway, but it was enough for Nero to bend back, and block Melissas kunai. Melissa sent a wave of rock at Nero, and Nero punched the wave with his demonic arm, smashing it, and twirling around to smack Melissa in the head with it. Melissa flew back against the building, unprotected, and Nero took enough time for he to fire at her. The bullets planted in her, and Melissa fell onto the ground, faceflat.
    Nero used his arm to grab hold of Melissa, it flying around like a projection, holding her up in the air.
    Shoot, Melissa thought. Hes demonic. Just like the leader....I'll need more help!
    --------
    Namina and Demyx, there work in the olympic coliseum finished, teleported at the coliseum, with a strange looking old fellow that appeared with them.
    Namina inspected the old man. "Who are you?" she said, smiling, putting her hands on her hips.
    Yen Sid glared at the two nobodies.
    Two at once...plus my injuries...and my age...if I just leave them, they'll find the map. I have to get that map. Yen Sid thought, his powers creating sand tornados.
    Demyx cowardly backed away, and turned around, mumbling to himself. "I told them they were sending the wrong guy..."
    Namina rolled her eyes, and turned to Yen Sid. "Wha'dya want old man? I can't fight you, remember? Respect your elders?" Namina chuckled. The two nobodies were a perfect pair. They had no hearts, yet they're doing an awful job pretending.
    Yen Sid summoned to water elementals, the two monsters washing at the two nobodies. Demyx strummed his sitar, and yelled, "Dance water dance!" The water elementals turned into Duplicates, and so did the waves. Yen Sid was powerless. He was struck by all of them, and he slowly fell back onto the ground, his heart being sealed into Naminas staff.
    -------------
    King Triton looked over the body of the girl that just swam over his Kingdom, then slowly went down.
    "She doesn't look like an enemy." Flounder said.
    "No, she doesn't. Shes probably the key bearers friend." The King said.
    "Right, we better take her to safety before the heartless come back!" Sebastian said.
    The three companions took the uncauntious girl, and quickly swam back to the palace.
    ----------------------
    Axel faded away, silently, on the ground. When he did, he saw a kid, as we know as Evan.
    -----------------------------------------
    Melissa summoned heartless, and with one arm Nero slashed at them, making them dissipate with his Yamato.
    Nero then foccused his attention to Melissa. "Wheres Kyrie?!" Nero yelled at her.
    "Wheres Maxi?!" Melissa argued back, trying to make more time to live for her.
    "I don't know who the heck your talking about!" Nero yelled.
    "Well, I lied! I don't know where the heck your precious Kyrie is!"
    Nero snarled in rage, his projection arm flew back to his shoulder. "You lie!"
    Melissa dropped onto the ground. "I seriously don't know where she is!" she mumbled in pain.
    "Liar!" Nero yelled as he shot her plenty of times.
    Melissa watched herself dissipate. "But..I didn't..no! NO! NO!!!"
    Nero walked away, his search for Kyrie continuing.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zero snarled in rage.
    It makes no difference to me! He thought, as he watched the sphere, and in it, the entire battle. I've got a hundred more of you!
    Zero pondered. If I give back Kyrie, then Nero will leave me to myself. If I don't, then he'l continue to search for me until I'm dead, but also I keep the Kyrie heartless that Vexen perfected. Quite some power she holds now, in her form.
    Zero growled in satisfaction. Option two. And I'll use Kyrie heartless to defeat Nero himself.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There you go guys! Enjoy!

20. Aura Goddess

Woooo my character is back.I like it.Keep it coming.