Kingdom hearts-you included

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxaspartanti, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

OMG, Kyrie Heartless! Nero's gonna get emo! Wow, he sure owned Melissa fast. I'm beginning to wonder just how overpowered my characters are :|

2. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

alot, they're really powerful... :0

3. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

/desperation bump

write moar!

4. Fearless A good and beautiful child

kk, havnt been on in awhile, got grounded. and i got some stuff to say to u people:
    Soranspartanti:
    HOW COULD U KILL MEH!!!! *cries* well, i guess ima ghost =P IM GONNA HAUNT U!!!!! *follows u around, throwing snowballs at u* *evil laughter*
    well, anyways, tell me if you bring me back as Crix. did I give you Crix's info? i cant remember =P
    and Paladin:
    Rinn wouldnt go out with even, you dolt. shes going out with riku. duh lolz.
    also, tacoz. lolz

5. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

I pair people relentlessly. Everyone needs some luvin' :D. Plus, Soranspartanti brought you and Evan back, remember? Rinn appeared when Dante pwnt the Ariel and Eric Heartless, and Evan showed up when Axel got pwnt. I hope some more gets written soon :D

6. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Not exactly.....I think she has a different character.....I think.....I think Vakh has Rinn..I'm confused...
    The broadway...its calling me...no...must not give in to peer pressure...aaaaah!!!
    (jumps onto stage, tap dancing sideways, jazz hands)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Melissa watched behind the broken truck that was crashed, the battle.
    So thats what powers he has..Melissa thought, her duplicate forming again into Melissa, from the sand, rocks, and dirt, forming her pretty well again.
    The duplicate silently fired her Kunai at Nero.
    ---
    Eden found herself on a staircase, lieing down. She gazed around. "Where am I? What am I?"
    She swam up, and found herself in water, that she knew, and the water was not cold. She was in a wreckage of a Kingdom, that she knew too.
    "You awake now?" a yellow, plump fish we know as Flounder said.
    "Fish can talk?" She said, amazed, at she talking underwater, a fish talking to her, her change of costume, she only had the classical Mermaid suit on, a tail, and some shells at her chest.
    "Yeah." Flounder said. "I'm Flounder. Whats your name?"
    "Um...I'm Eden..do you know where my friends went?" Eden replied, shaking a fin with the fish, and her her hand.
    "Who're your friends?" Flounder asked.
    "Uh...Sora, Dante, Yen Sid, Donald duck, Goofy.." Eden said. "I guess I covered all of them."
    "Good, your not with the heartless." And old, muscular merman which came out of the shadows. He held a brilliant gold Triton, and wore a crown. Which we know as King Triton.
    "Definately not!" Eden exclaimed, turning around.
    "You are friends with the keyblade owner, too?" King Triton said.
    "Yeah." Eden said. "You too?"
    "Yes...He happened to rid our waters from an evil witch twice." King Triton said. "I'm King Triton."
    A lobster swam out of the shadows too. "And I'm Sebastion."
    ------
    "More parking lots to fill?" Dante asked, Lucifer getting his blades ready. He saw Evan, Rinn, and Rebecca, which he saw before in Merlins towers world.
    The two newlyweds looked around dazed, which we know as Ariel and Eric.
    "And you are?" Dante asked, sheathing his sword, and Lucifer drooped onto Dante's back again.
    "I'm King Eric, and this is Ariel, my queen." Eric looked around, looking at the destruction and wreckage, and mess, of his castle. "What happened here?"
    "What happened to you?" Dante asked, helping up Evan, Rinn, and Rebecca.
    "Wer were attacked by creatures, and a cloaked person. Next thing we knew, we were falling. And then, we ended up here."
    "Oh. Well I defeated those heartless, and you have a big debt to pay for me to get you out of falling!" Dante said, crossing his arms. "Lets see... a feast..."
    Zexion felt the darkness in the area fading away. "Axel." Zexion said, the word came to his head. "He's dead."
    Zexion portalled away to find the murderer.
    ------------
    Zero looked into the sphere, watching Melissa plot. "Hmm..I knew she wouldn't die that easy.."
    ------------------------
    The Kunai flew towards Nero.
    Nero sensed something. He stopped, and sniffed the air. Earth. But he already was in a battle with an earth person.
    Shhk!
    Nero growled in pain, and turned his head around. There was the white cloaked person, smiling, and as he looked onto his back, were eight Kunai in him.
    The kunai melted away into earth, and dropped onto the ground, and appeared back into the girls hands.
    "You just won't die, would you?"
    "I did not take Kyrie!" Melissa yelled, running at Nero.
    She jumped at him, and pointed her fists at Nero.
    Nero sent his projection at the duplicate, and punched her back.
    The duplicate flew back, hit the stairs, and melted into earth again, and went into the ground.
    Nero looked around, sensing movement beneath him.
    He jumped back, and fired several bullets at Melissa who formed up, shooting Kunai upward.
    The duplicate melted into a monster, and transformed to a sand demon.
    Nero shot plenty of bullets at the demon, but a wall of earth pummelled up, creating a defense for the duplicate.
    Shhk!
    Shhk!
    Shhk!
    Twenty four Kunai were shot and hit the target.
    Nero stopped, and bearing the pain, looked at where the holes were.
    One shot led behind him, and another cloaked person was there, kunai forming back into the cloaked persons hands.
    Another was right across from him, to his left, where one stood, the earth slithering up her body, and into her hand, forming kunai.
    One, which was at his shoulder, led to behind a truck.
    Theres a sniper, and three soldiers to make a distraction. Nero thought, jumping towards the truck, and in the air, twirling around, dodging plenty of Kunai and earth bullets, he shot bullets at the sniper.
    Melissa quickly teleported away, taking alot of bullets in.
    Nero quickly smelled her, before she got away.
    One smells like nothing, while the other three smell like earth...there are three duplicates, and one real one. Go for the real one.
    ------------------------------------------------
    "We found you on the ground, so we decided to take you in before heartless came." Sebastion explained. "They keep on coming...even after news of defeating the..orgwanitaton..orgnazaton..."
    "Oh. In this world too?" Eden said. "Then...I guess I have to help this world too!" Eden said, accidentaly flipping around.
    "You seem to be not familiar with swimming in this form." King Triton said. "Just like Sora....twice..he's really forgetfull."
    "Sora too?" Eden asked, as the three taught her how to swim.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zexion appeared, summoning his book. "You don't know when to quit."
    "You don't know when to give up!" Evan yelled, taking out his keyblade, and slamming it down.
    Rinn took out a keyblade, too, and slammed it down, with Evan, onto Zexion.
    Rebecca also summoned her keyblade, and brought it down.
    Zexion was a bit troubled with three keyblades attacking him, and then all of their powers came onto him.
    Zexion teleported away before he was destroyed, by magic, keyblades, and red blades.
    Zexion teleported behind them, and multiplied into different duplicates.
    All of the Zexions raised their arms, they portalling each adventurer to different places, and and fighting them.
    And the fight for Sora....began.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well...I gave in to peer pressure.

7. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

ZOMG, MOAR BATTAL! Seems Nero likes to sniff randomly (o_O), Dante is hungry, Eden can't swing and Zexion is a lonely emo. Excellent update! Just ask if you want a parody!

8. Aura Goddess

My character is Rebecca.Anways good.I like it, keep them coming.

9. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Here we go!Double posted1 sorry! thought it would automerge!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    Rebecca looked around in her new surroundings. She was in a large cavern, with ancient cave man writings all over the walls. Zexion was standing three meters away from her, and he raised his hands, and a book appeared in front of him. It opened up, and grew larger, and large pages began to flip at Rebecca.
    "Do you want Sora?" Zexion said, books appearing in front of him, and they opened slowly, and began flying around him, and Zexion closed his eyes, as the books began to slwoly sink into him, his hands out stretched.
    Rebecca dropped as a large page flew towards her, then rolled out of the way as another flew acorss the ground. She slammed her keyblade into another page, which was thrown diagnoly at her. Rebecca widened her eyes as as three pages flew towards her. She held her keyblade up, and was pushed backwards, the pages tearing up, and shrivelled up. Rebecca moved her body pushing downwards, so her feet would hit the wall.
    Rebecca then pushed off the wall, raising her keyblade at Zexion.
    The books sank into him fully, and Zexion looked at her again, eyes white. His coat turned white, and he kept on whispering strange words. The markings on the wall faded off, and flew to him. One hit Rebecca in the air, and she was blasted back, burning at where the markings were.
    Zexion slipped out a book, and lifted his hand, his fingers outstretched.
    "Kuina kerra kora." Zexion whispered, and a large Kunai flew towards Rebecca.
    Rebecca dodged out of the way, and rolled out of the kunais attack way.
    Rebecca then threw her keyblade at Zexion.
    Zexion lifted his book, which was hovering, while he lifted his hands. The keybade struck the book, and dissappeared. Rebecca took that distraction, summoning her keyblade again, and in the air, with one hand, struck down. Zexion lifted his hands again to dodge the attack.
    Zexion's hair turned white, and he chanted words. "Chorampa."
    The book which blocked the attack, turned around, shifted, and grabbed Rebecca, opening and closing.

10. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

OMG double post, banned!
    Nero: *jumps out of nowhere* SLAM DUNK! *bashes you*
    It seems that Zexy is owning Rebecca. I wonder why it's a cave man place...
    Why don't you post on my story???

11. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Rebecca fell to the floor, the book opening up after several closes on Rebecca. She moaned as she grabbed her wounds, and the book, flying back, whacking her across the room. She flew, and crashed against the walls.
    Zexion stood proudly over the body, and the book closed on her arm, pulling her up.
    He reached for her heart, his hand sucking it away...
    Rebecca opened her eyes, and raised her hand up, it covered in a glob of water. It punched Zexions face, then outstretched, the water pushing him away.
    She held her chest, where the heart was almost tooken, and focused on Zexion, stars glowing around her.
    "Sly Flyious Korama Forca." Zexion murmured, his mouth whispering the chants.
    A large book appeared beneath him, making him ride it, and a strange globe of papers flew around him, creating a force field. The stars hit the pages, burning them away, but never hitting Zexion.
    Rebecca summoned back her keyblade, and jumped at Zexion.
    Zexion rode the book, slamming her in the face, but Rebecca slammed her keyblade into the book, pulled herslef up, swinging around, kicking Zexion plenty times, in a rotational movement, then swung back, then jumped at him, placing both feet into his face, grabbing her keyblade again, and planting it into his face.
    Rebecca jumped down, crouched, but then collapsed by the strength and the pain.
    "..." Zexion moved his mouth, but nothing came out. His veins-like which he didn't have, glowed, and the book dissappeared, he slowly floating down.
    Rebecca grabbed her keyblade, her hands titening onto the handle, and slammed it into the ground, using it as a cane.
    She ran at him, keyblade coming at him.
    Zexion teleported away as she swung down, and Zexion appeared behind her, kicking her with his foot that was glowing, too, strange marking on it.
    Rebecca rolled out of the way, and slashed Zexion plenty of times.
    He teleported out of the way again, then coughed out the whispering words. "Halucrano volacanos tornafadosaywhirkla." Pages began to appear, and heartless appeard out of the walls, each one, as it slowly moved out, took a mark on the wall, too. Soon, there was an army of heartless around Rebecca, and no markings on the wall. Pages began to form, and created heartless,too.
    Zexion stood proudly with his army, his markings not glowing anymore, his cloak was just white, and fading back to black.
    Rebecca looked at her keyblade.
    Should I put my whole being into my attack? Rebecca thought, stars glowing and swirling around her keyblade. Its for Sora. I have to. He'll save the world.
    She raised her keyblade up, with one hand, closing her eyes, tilting her head up, and she whispered prayers to the stars.
    Stars began to fly around her, killing any heartless that went close to her. They grew brighter and brighter, until a white light shone through the room, unable to see anything.
    When the light faded, all the heartless were gone, and Zexion stood, holding his book up, blocking the attack.
    Rebecca fell to the ground, eyes already closed.
    Zexion put his book down. "Stupid worthless keybearer." Zexion said as he looked down at the body. He spotted himself fading. "No...I thought the ancient spells from those worlds would win!" Zexion shrieked now, franticaly flipping through his pages to stop himself dieing. "No! NO! AAAHH!" Zexion wailed as he faded away, the book flopping down.
    Rebecca appeared in the hallway again, on the ground.
    -----
    Rinn appeared in a field of corn. She looked around.
    "Grr...If there was chocolate, then I would like it here!" she growled, looking around.
    Zexion appeared, books floating around him, slicing the corn stalks. He was standing on two books, one foot on each one. Books were attached to him, the books acting like armour. Other books floated around his arms, creating two weapons, strange boomerangs. A couple of books made up of a helmet was sitting on Zexions head, and the hair that would attach to the helmet was plenty of books floating together.
    "Do you want Sora?" Zexion asked, his hands getting to positions, the books following with his moves.
    "Chocolate!" Rinn yelled. "I barely care about that spaced out kid!"
    She ran at him, jumping at him, and creating a staff out of her necklace. "What with you guys, anyway?" she asked, twirling around, changing her staff to lots of numbchucks put together, surprising Zexion, slashing him, with an uppercut.
    He flew at her, throwing his books, making a boomerang.
    She jumped out of the way, but the Bb's (boomerang books) changed direction and turned at her, slamming her into the air, even higher.
    "Ahhh! S***!" Rinn screamed as she flew up, fighting the books while riding on them.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry for the delays, pretty busy with rp at role playing forum.

12. Aura Goddess

Awsome.Very nice.I haven't been able to write either.Too many things were going on this week.Anyways nice chapter.

13. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Zexion has some... odd moves. I gave Org members new powers in an RP I once did, but this is much more than than. I liked the caveman idea. Then again, this Zexion seems a bit too physical considering he's The Cloaked Schemer and his power is Illusion.

14. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Physical? Hmm, I thought he was just a mere spellcaster...oh! I see where you're going..the kick...haha. Yeah, you're right about that....I had to think of something that would match the secret worlds!
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Zexion, now the corn reaper, grim reaper, also, Zexion flung his two boomerangs at Rinn, They hurtling towards her at break neck speed.
    Rinn flipped backwards, annoyed with all of the fighting.
    Whats with all these Organization members?! Rinn thought to herself. The King said to me that I'm supposed to defeat organization 13, not Organization 1300!
    Rinn flipped backwards, the books skinning her, and she landed in the feild of corn.
    She summoned a gunblade, and shot at Zexion.
    Zexion was plummeted by many bullets, but he stood in his place, the books holding him there. He watched as the boomerangs secretly whizzed back, at the unsuspected Rinn.
    Rinn was shot forward, her back cracking, and she clamped one eye down in the pain. She flew forward, and Zexion moved his hands around, summoning pillars of books out of the ground, and making them collapse on Rinn.
    Rinn, while flying forward, rolled herself, in the air, onto a boomerang, and zoomed past the pillars of books, they collapsing onto the corn, with a rumble.
    Rinn got herself up with her gunblade, again using it as a cane, and riding it to Zexion. She jumped up at him when he de-summoned the books, and smashed through him, switching to a blade, after sending more bullets at him.
    Zexion was again plummeted, and he summoned books, they flying together to make a club.
    Rinn jumped back as he swung, bending back to her broken back.
    She landed in the corn, and started running, although stumbling, through the corn.
    Zexion looked around, through the corn stalks. He swung at them, cutting them down, but Rinn wasn't there.
    Rinn got an idea. She changed her gunblade to a turret, and summoned ammunition.
    "Guns...yah got to love them." Rinn fired millions of bullets at Zexion, and Zexion, still floating, shut his eyes.
    The books holding him up dissapeared, and he fell to the ground, holding his chest.
    "Darn you..." Zexion mumbled, his Lexicon dissappearing, the pages floating away from the book, they dissapearing in the air.
    Rebecca appeared, back at the hallway, on the ground, and she couldn't get up with her back.
    "Oh..my back.." Rinn groaned as he turned over, and stared at the ceiling.
    ----------------
    Eden finally got the hang of it. She flipped around, laughing at the fun and experience of swimming.
    She stopped as she remembered her friends in danger. "Alright. I'll go and find out why the heartless are coming."
    King Triton swam forward. "I shall too. Its much too dangerous just for one person."
    Eden nodded as she remembered her fear of being alone. "Thanks."
    "Sebastion." King Triton said. "And Flounder."
    The two fish-friends snapped at attention.
    "Go to the Kingdom and put my oldest son in charge of the Kingdom while I'm gone. And quickly send two bodyguards to help us."
    The two fishes left without a word, saluting them both, waving, and quickly spread the news.
    Eden and King Triton swam out of the Kingdom, while two bodyguards swam to their side.
    "I'd never though I would do this in my life." Eden said, excited.
    King Triton chuckled, and said, "Sora is just like you."
    The two swam on, in silence, King Triton bearing his Triton, the two guards bearing their swords, and Eden bearing her staff.
    As they swam on, they turned a corner and saw a heartless that looked like armour, and similar to a crab and a scorpian, jump down slowly, and land onto the ground.
    King Triton aimed his weapon at the heartless.
    The heartless looked around, clicking at a high pitched sound, and turned its head to see the four wariors.
    "Gzeek!" It screetched, jumping out of the way of the blast, and scurried away.
    Eden got a good look at the creature, it was black, with a scorpian exel-skeloton, Eden remembered this in class, that word was hard for her to spell. The heartless had a long clear tube with white liquid in it that looked like a lavalamp. It had large claws like a crab, larger then its chest. The scorpian seemed to just be a skeloton, it seemed that someone could fit in its rib cage, if it put it on. Its head was the skull of a ram, and its eyes were whispy and a beige colour.
    "That..." Eden started.
    "Heartless! Get him!" King Triton yelled, swimming at him, followed by the guards, and finally Eden, yelling to ask to catch up.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Evan appeared on a stage, in a auditorium, with red curtains, red, fluffy seats, in rows, and boxes alligned on the walls above them, across the room.
    The doors slammed opened, and Evan saw Zexion, holding a book in the shape of a knife, with a evil mask on. He wore a tuxedo, and he had white, cut off to the fingers for gloves.
    "Zexion.." Evan murmered.
    "What's wrong traitor?" Zexion asked, walking down the aisle.
    "You..." Evan remembered the plans when he left the organization, sitting on the floor, the plans to use ancient powers.
    Zexion whisped away, and appeared behind Evan, in the middle of stabbing him.
    Evan, his heart beating, turned around quickly, summoning his keyblade, and holding it to the knife. He was pushed off the stage, and onto the aisle.
    "I can't feel hatred to you for taking one of our prized possesions. We actually got a keyblade, using the ancient power we found through Kingdom Hearts, and then we gave it to you so you can defeat heartless for us, so we could make Kingdom Hearts, easily. You left.." Zexion said, whisping away, and appeared in front of Evan, the knife now a large sword. It was pointing right into Evan's neck.
    Evan backed away. "You used me."
    "You know that heart you took from Kingdom Hearts is not complete..." Zexion said, whisping away to create seven of him.
    Evan jumped up, and slashed at all of them. They began to fight with swordfighting. He felt his feelings fade away, he was again becoming a nobody.
    "Fight me in a given time or your heart will be lost forever. Or.." One of the Zexions murmured.
    Evan slashed back one, pushing him across the aisle, while the rest, in that distraction, pushed their swords into him.
    "We could give you a chance to work with us to get a heart." A zexion said, all of them pulling their swords out.
    Evan's fake heart floated out of him, and he saw that it was broken, fading away, and the heart inside, not complete, shattered, and dissapeared. Dark powers began to flood through him.
    Even the incomplete heart he had was not complete, and it was addiction to him, he wanted it back.
    Evan fell to the floor, the injuries in him.
    "Yes." Evan cried out, pushing himself back up.
    A black organization coat formed, and engulfed him, and when he got up, he was cloaked, and hooded.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    TA-DA! again, sorry, forgot about this story. Well, you got illusion, there, paladin!

15. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

O...M...G...
    So Evan stole an incomplete heart from Kingdom Hearts and buggered off with it? Hmmm. Rinn can turn her weapon into a frikkin ASSAULT TURRET!? ZOMFG!

Dante: That's nothing! I've got a briefcase that can turn into a bowgun, a chaingun, a bazooka, a laser cannon, a boomerang and a flying tank.
    Rinn: o_O... ok, you win.

16. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

Can you use me please???????

Name: Mikaila
    Good/bad: I don't care... suprise me.
    Weapon: Kunai Knives
    Powers: Can control wind and rain
    Personality: Mikaila is very quiet most of the time, but every once in a while, she yells and screams. She is not easily tricked, but she'll do anything for someone she cares about.
    What the look like: Brown hair with carmel streaks in it. Tan-ish skin. Light blue shirt. White half-jacket thing (like Riku's in kh2, except no stripes or anything). Jeans.
    Additional information: Nope, not really.

17. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

That I cannot. You are a little late. I have decided that I can't enter any more people.