Kingdom hearts-you included

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxaspartanti, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Fearless A good and beautiful child

first: YAY GOOFY AND DONALD DIED =D
    second: i thought larxene was on crack, not pixie stix.
    third: im confused =P
    fourth: YAY GUNS =D lolz

2. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

As the train tracks fell, the adventurers fell too, and they dropped toward the endless pit, into the plume of fog, and they yelled their hearts out.
    The organization, glad to have finally gotten rid of their enemies without losing anyone (kind of..not really)
    They heard the screams and yells, and then it stopped.
    "They are all dead!" Luxord said. "Finally we can continue our plans."
    The organization dissapeared into darkness, leaving the chaos of fire, and smoke to leave the land in a wrekage of endless burning...(now I know where global warming came from)
    What really happened to the adventurers, was this.
    Yen sid appeared out of nowhere, grabbed the falling comrades and disappeared, apearing in another world.
    Dante looked over to his savior, and simply laughed, "Thanks old man!"
    "Master Yen Sid!" Sora said. "What happened to the rest of our team? Wheres Donald? Goofy? Mickey?"
    Yen Sid simply said, "Their hearts have been snuffed out. You, will have to get to their base, and break the containers their hearts are in. But first, you will have to get rid of the heartless in all the worlds."
    Sora smiled with hope, knowing that there was a chance to bring his friends back.
    "Hmmph! I'm trying to find Nero! i have a score to settle with him!" Dante said, shrugging. "Thanks for the help old timer, but I have some work to deal with and it doesn't require jumping around from world to world killing armies." He chuckled. "Lucifer needs some time off. So does my other buddies. It was a pleasure to have met your black coated friends, but I have a score to settle."
    Yen Sid merely closed his eyes, and said, "Our black coated friends have a score to settle with you. If you want to stop making them chase you around, then follow these comrades. They will go from world to world, and chances are that you will find Nero."
    Dante slumped back onto the floor. "You're right old man."
    "Well, I need to help the king." Rinn said. "I'm definately in."
    "I'll have to deal with these organization members too, I have a score to settle with them." Evan said, brushing off some dirt on his pants.
    "Well...I don't know what to do. I guess I'll help you guys." Eden said, shyly.
    "Since this adventure will become more difficult then your other ones, I will have to aid you." Yen Sid said.
    Sora could picture Donald jumping up for joy, and quacking 'Oh boy!' and Goofy smiling, saying, 'The more the merrier!'
    Sora smiled at this distant memory, thinking about missing his friends.
    I can't bare to not stop death, Eden thought. I really don't like my fears.
    Nero, Dante thought, I'm coming to get ya!
    I wonder what these people are thinking...Evan thought.
    Chocolate! Rinn thought.

3. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Evan: Must harness my latent psychic powers... *manages to see everyone's thoughts* Awsome!
    *thoughts*
    Rinn: Chocolate molded into humorous shapes!
    Sora: *a mechanical monkey with cymbals constantly clashing*
    Yen 'Exposition' Sid: I hope no one reads my name backwards!
    Eden: *singing* I can't stop these feelings... deep inside of me!
    Dante: ... Pizza... jubblies... Nero... Nero's girlfriend... Kyrie's jubblies... hey, what?
    *end thoughts*
    Evan: *crazy eyes* MUST SCRUB OUT THE IMAGES! *inserts a scrubbing brush into his ear and scrubs his brain*
    Yen Sid: *sees the camera on him and suddenly extinguishes something that had been in his mouth* I am so hungry, man. We need pizza.
    Dante: AT LAST!
    Pizza: *poofs into existence*
    All: *grab a slice*
    Dante: Finally, I've been dying for a *his piece is snatched away* HEY!
    Mysterious voice: HAHAHAHA!
    All: *look to the voice*
    Nero: *outside the window, handing from a tree branch by his non-demon hand* HAHAHAHA! I WIN AGAIN! *begins eating pizza*
    Dante: Curses, foiled again! *grabs Rinn's pistols, switches to Gunslinger style and shoots the branch that Nero's hanging from*
    Nero: *falling and getting gradually softer* I REGRET NOTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg.........
    Dante: *looks out the window and sees Nero Devil Snatch something and save himself* Curses! I SHALL DESTROY YOU, YOU USURPING UKE! *fires down*
    Nero: *starts knocking the bullets away by shooting with his revolver* MWUHAHAHAHA! *runs away*
    Yen Sid: Damn, when that kid isn't angsting he's even crazier than you, and in a bad way.
    Date: *pouting* Exactly.
    Sora: *pouts as well*
    Fangirls: SQUEEEEEE!
    Yen Sid: SWEET JESUS, GET OUT OF HERE! *sends them out a door, they suddenly reappear in a weird cave-like area*
    Yen Sid: Across the bridge! Swords are no use against the tide of phangirls!
    All: *run across the bridge*
    Rinn: *looks back* They're gaining on us!
    Dante: *looks back* Hey, some of those are my fangirls!
    Yen Sid: You pouted as well, you stupid man.
    Yen Sid: *stops at the bridge* YOU... SHALL NOT... PASS! *explodes*
    Fangirls: WE'LL BE WITH YOU IN THE AFTERLIFE, SORA! KAWAAAAIIIIIiiiiii..... *thud*
    All: *sweatdrop* Never act Kawaii again.

4. Fearless A good and beautiful child

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!
    XDDDD
    *maniacle laughter*

5. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Hmm, so Dante may meet Nero along the way, eh? I know, perhaps the Org could turn Dante into a Heartless, so Nero takes his place? Basically the reverse of what happens in the game :D. If so, then here's Nero's profile.
    Name: Nero
    Good/bad: Good
    Weapon: His sword, Red Queen and his double-barreled revolver Blue Rose.
    Powers: He possesses the same regenerative powers as Dante, though perhaps to a lesser degree. His right arm is demonic from the elbow down. It allows him to throw a projection of it several meters to grab something far away, or allows him to grab an enemy and perform a powerful melee move depending on the enemy. Powerful enemies can deflect it, however. Nero possesses a katana called Yamato that resides within the Devil Bringer. When he becomes angry or upset, he releases the power of Yamato and Devil Triggers. This manifests both the physical weapon and its spirit. The spirit is that of a demon, that hovers behind him and empowers both his Devil Bringer throws and his normal attacks by mimicking his actions. Nero can also release the power of Yamato if he charges his energy into the devil bringer, either as a flurry of blows with Red Queen and yamato, or a powerful energy blade. Unrelated to Yamato, he can also imbue his Blue Rose shots with Devil Bringer power, and Red Queen possesses a fuel injection system that allows him to rev it. When revved, Red Queen sets on fire and empowers his sword moves.
    Personality: Similar to Dante, except much nicer, less insane and known to be angsty. Will go absolutely ape**** if his girlfriend Kyrie is threatened, most likely making him Devil Trigger.
    What they look like: Silver hair and blue eyes. He wears a blue coat and red shirt. His right arm is demonic from the elbow down, plated in red-brown armour with blue glowing skin and claws.
    Additional information: Gets pissed off at Dante quite easily, but they have a begrudging respect after what they've been through together.

And remember, my offer to help with actions scenes still stands! And you can expect more skit-like comments on chapters :D Keep on rocking.

6. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

0.o That was hard to keep track....thanks for the help I will probably be needing it...
    Here it is me hearties! The plank!
    Trumpet sounds...
    Drum rolls....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sora looked outside the window from the house they were in.
    "Its....a palace."
    Everyone looked out too.
    Yen Sid studied the palace carefully from outside.
    "Yes...now who was that mermaid who lives here?"
    "Ariel!" Sora exclaimed.
    "Its beautiful!" Eden exclaimed looking around. Seagulls flew around, the sun was in the sky, a blue sky, everything was beautifull untill she spotted heartless.
    "Hey! What are those things called again?" Eden said as she pointed at a heartless which was walking around, patrolling the walls.
    "Heartless!" Sora said.
    "This would mean bad fortune here. I'm sure you've been to Atlantica, but have you been to the kingdom above sea level?" Yen Sid slowly said, booming in his voice.
    "Geez can you talk a bit not wierder?" Dante said, placing his palms to his head.
    "Person! Show some respect!" Sora said, remembering his last adventure what Donald said.
    "Heartless means bad things...so we'll have to find out whats happening!" Evan said, smiling for a good fight.
    Rinn opened the door slowly, but then closed it when she saw a cradle.
    "Babies?! I vant chocolate!!!" Rinn exclaimed, shaking her head.
    Sora jumped out to the hall, looking around for trouble.
    Heartless were in every hallway. They were storming around, waiting for orders, or trying to find more hearts. Which they spotted their next meal.
    "Hey! I don't want to lose anybody!" Eden called, running to him, giving her aid.
    Yen Sid walked to them, holding his magic hat.
    Dante looked around, eyeing each heartless.
    Rinn ran over to Sora, knocking him in the head. "We were supposed to take them down quietly like ninjas!!!"
    Evan jumped to Sora, taking out his keyblade.
    It was just a few heartless, it was an easy fight.
    But what became the hard part was that more heartless streamed in...getting orders.
    All the adventurers lost each other, in the endless turmoil of black little creatures.
    Dante, not wanting to get his buddies out attacked the creatures with his claws and fists.
    Yen Sid sat down, and as the heartless came up to him, they exploded.
    Rinn took out bombs, throwing them out, screaming out many classical words: "Oh! BURN!" "Astalavista BABEH!" "Say hello to my little Friend!!" "Die!" "Cuz yer TNT! YER DYNAMITE!"
    Eden froze the heartless in there places and kicked the ice, making them fly at other heartless.
    Evan and Sora did their type of fighting types: Slashing.More Slashing.Even more slashing.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Can't write anymore. Have to go somewhere. I couldn't get to the good part. So this one wasn't really that interesting.Cya!

7. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Mwuhahahaha! TIme for more commentary! With special co-host, Nero! He'll be continually turning up, because he loves to annoy Dante!
    Nero: I STILL HAVE YOUR PIZZA! ROFL!

Sora: *trying to imitate Donald voice* Dante, show some respect!
    Dante: NEVAH! *begins to listen to loud rock music*
    Yen Sid: Kids these days, what with their card games and leather pants and dungarees and Gears of War and their video games and their tight clothing and their constant disrespect and their-
    Nero: *pimp-slaps Yen Sid*
    All: YAY!
    Dante: I may have misjudged you.
    Nero: Thanks. *leaves*
    Dante: That kid's actually okay.
    Rinn: You do know that he Devil Snatched your wallet.
    Dante: *runs to the window* CURSE YOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!
    Evan: My fighting style is as boring as Sora's! *boringly slashes*
    Dante: No no, you're doing it wrong! You have to pull off tricks, like this! *begins explaining the intricacies of the combat system of Devil May Cry*
    Evan: *drooling with one eye twitching* So... much... pwning... *begins fighting again, but this time much better*
    Dante: SSS RANK! SMOKIN' SICK STYLE! *plays air guitar*
    Yen Sid: You kids with your loud rock music and leather clothes and *pimp slapped by Nero again* Ouch!
    Eden: I was completely ignored int his sketch! I DEMAND A SPINOFF! Possibly on the PSP, starring alongside Terra, Aqua and Ven. Because I'm a KH nut like that.
    Roxas: *poofs into existence* You do realize that the entire plot of Birth By Sleep is *censored*
    All: Ooooooohhhhh!
    Sora: It all makes sense now!
    Nomura: *poofs into existence wearing sunglasses and MiB flashes everyone.

8. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

okay you mentioned chocolate quite alot *walks back scared*

9. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Ok here it goes quick continuing...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sora slashed through the groups of heartless, fighting down the steps, which he jumped onto the railing, slid down, holding out his keyblade to the side, destroying the heartless.
    Dante flipped over a heartless, curving his claws, slashing the one he went over. He landed in such a stance that slashed another heartless.
    A large group of heartless was running at him in a hallway, and he called, "Lucifer!"
    Lucifer opened one eye, shot red blades around the hallway, along the walls,ceiling, and floor like a machine gun.
    Lucifer took out ANOTHER white rose (I wonder how he gets all those flowers...must've robbed Marluxias garden) flung it in the air, and the walls, ceiling, and floor exploded at one hallway, destroying the flow of heartless.
    The rumble of the explosion echoed through the halls, causing the attention of more heartless, Zexion, reading in a library, Axel, sitting in a garden trying to win the heart of Larxene (and WINNING! AXEL!!! YOU ARE DA BOMB! YOU ACTUALLY WON HER HEART!)
    So I sent my interview people to him, and they asked him THE question.
    Interviewer: How did you do it?
    Axel: Well I-
    Interviewer: And we'll learn his secret right after the break.
    0.o Is that guy the host of American Idol?
    The rumble also got the attention of the heartless guards, the child heartless, Ariel heartless, Prince Eric heartless, servant heartless, and the rest of the heartless in the PALACE OMG RUN!!!!
    Rinn changed her necklace to gun powder, placed the contents on the floor around her, changed her necklace to a match, flicked it into the fire and Rinn screamed,
    "BURN BABEH!"
    If a heartless got through the fire, unluckily, on fire, she knocked it back into the fire.
    There he goes! He dives! He goes through! Oh my gosh hes on fire! Ow! He went back in!
    Evan flung his keyblade at a heartless, then it dissapeared, the heartless with the keyblade, and the keyblade appeared back into the hands of Evan, and he flung again. And again...snoreeeeeee.....
    Eden used her animal powers this time. Sending squirrels as a distraction, lions as the back attackers, and Eden, the person who admires the animals cuteness.
    Yen Sid read a book this time, eating on an apple as he read about Harry Potter. The boy who lived.
    As heartless exploded around him.
    And each second the heartless moved towards the adventurers...and maybe...their deaths.
    WHAT?
    O.o Eden wasn't supposed to hear tha-
    WAAAHHHHH!!!
    ...t.
    --------------------------================------------------------==================------------
    There you guys have it. Its getting interesting. For me it is. Paladyn, you are so funny!!

10. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

I swear, with Sparda as my witness (lightning flashes) that I shall parody every one of your new Story posts! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sora: *sliding down the banister* I learned this move from old pirate movies! RIDGE RACEEEEERRR!
    Dante: I'm killing with skillz!
    Lucifer: *acts like a WWII machine-gun, then throws a rose*
    Marluxia: MY GARDEN! NOOOO! *sobs*
    Interviewer: So, how did you hitch up with Larxene?
    Axel: Well, it was something like-
    *flashback*
    Axel: *sidling up to Larxene* hehe, my time to shine. Larxel fans, I'm sorry I ever doubted you.
    Larxene: *grabs Axel by the collar and put her kunai to his throat* Give me sugar, or I neuter you.
    Axel: *sweatdrops* Hehe, I have some seasalt ice cream in my pocket! *hands it over*
    Larxene: *suddenly drops Axel, leading to an anime falldown* Kthx. *begins to eat the ice cream*
    Axel: Hey, I was saving that for Roxas and I, got it memorized?
    larxene: *scary face*
    Axel: *scared* forget I said anything, ma'am.
    *end flashback*
    Interviewer: o_O... I'll leave now.
    Larxene: *grabs Interviewer's collar* I smell chocolate in your pocket. GIMME!
    Heartless Guards: Yeah, we're guards. We're guarding the place. *explosion* OMG!
    Shadow: *leaps into the arms of a Soldier* Hold me!
    Soldier: *drops the Shadow hard* To the battle, where we will be slaughtered for EXP!
    Heartless: YAY!
    Rinn: *playing Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash* BURN! BURN THE INNOCENT! HAHAHAHAHA! *maniacal expression*
    Dante: *nods to the rest* Hey... Rinn? Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
    Rinn: *sniffs* Yeah, it does! Isn't that weird? BACK TO BURNING, MWUHAHAHAHA!
    Dante: *sweatdrop* IT DIDN'T WORK!
    Yen Sid: Of course it didn't, she's higher than a space station.
    Eden: *saunters innocently over and bonks Rinn over the head* There, problem solved.
    Rinn: I can taste the sky... It tastes like CHOCOLATE! *suddenly falls asleep*
    All: Sugar crash.
    Evan: *in the background* I'm stealing Strike Raid!
    Sora: Ah, it's okay, that guy's unoriginal fighting style doesn't bother-
    Evan: *uses Trinity Limit*
    Sora: Ok, now I'm pissed.
    Eden: Flower power! *sends out animals*
    Yen Sid: SSHHH! I'm almost finished Book 6!
    Dante: *leans over behind Yen Sid* Dumbledore dies and Harry dies, but then is resurrected and kills Voldemort, and he and Ginny live happily ever after with three kids.
    Yen Sid: *extremely pissed off face* WHO SAID THAT?
    All: *point at Dante*
    Dante: Oh, you guys can kiss the sexiest part of my white a-
    Nero: *holds Dante from behind* Now, Yen Sid! Kick his ass!
    Dante: NOOOOOOOOOOO!
    *technical difficulties screen, to the sound of horrible pwnage in the background*

11. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

XDD Animal cuteness! IT PWNS ALL :yelling:

12. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Wow. 0.o you are a funny one paladyn.
    Zexion looked through the palace, until he found the heartless going up into lines to be slaughtered.
    What the heck? He thought, as he heard, "Next!!!!"
    Axel heard the expolsion and Larxene too, so they both walked across the garden, hands holding-
    WHAT?
    To kill whoever-
    Ok. Good.
    That interupted their time together.
    WHO SAID THAT!?
    The interviewers flew out of the world like supermen, to get away from the danger.
    Ariel and Eric heartless jumped over the heartless, across the walls, constantly ricocheting off the walls, like spiderman!
    Sora attacked each heartless, continuessly attacking each of the monsters in the head. They always kept coming.
    "Oh! Alright already!" Sora said, dodging a heartless sword.
    Rinn changed her burn baby techniques to wash away my tears.
    Water poured through the halls, squashing the heartless.
    Two heartless actually jumped over the water wave, one diving straight for Rinn, the other running on the ceiling.
    She took out a dagger, stabbed the heartless in front of her crouching over, and then flipped backwards, chucking the knife straight into the heartless.
    Yen Sid got up, and walked through the halls sighing that he already lost his comrades.
    Ariel and Eric heartless stopped on the ceiling, crouching, upside down, (how did they do that? I'm gonna try! AAAAHHH !womp!) strangely puzzled how the enormous army of their allies just got whiped out by a wave.
    Zexion walked up the staircase until he saw a boy. A boy in a dashing suit that Zexion was really jealous of.
    "I thought we killed you keybearer!" Zexion said.
    "The organization!" The keyblade weilder said.
    Something that sounded exactly like water rushing was getting louder.
    WAAAHHH!!!
    Yen sid was walking down the hall when he confronted a large tidal wave coming striaght at him.
    oh.
    Dante fought back the creatures-I mean Lucifer was doing everything..and like I said there was a huge tidal wave OH MY GOD RUN!!
    Evan fought back the creatures, and yadah yadah lots of water oh my gosh run..blablabla...snorrreeee...

13. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

lol then Melissa comes in and kicks there asses

14. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Hmmm... not much seems to have happened... BUT I LIKE ALWAYS PARODY NOT MUCH!

Zexion: *angst angst angst* Hey, what happened?
    Axel: Let's get them, my Larxene-muffin.
    Larxene: *satanic voice* Let go of my hand or I'll impale you on Zexion's hair.
    Axel: *sweatdrop* That doesn't seem physically possible.
    Larxene: I'll MAKE IT POSSIBLE! *lightning flashes*
    Axel: *whispering* Roxas, come same me from this crazy b-
    Sora: Back off! *uses Explosion*
    Evan: *copies*
    Sora: Why are you still here!?
    Ariel and Eric Heartless: Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does...
    Rinn: *wakes up from sugar crash* Now, you will be destroyed in the most painful way possible!
    Heartless: NO!
    Rinn: WATERWORLD! *water splashes in*
    Eden: Hey, don't I control water?
    Rinn: Don't make me inhale sugar again. I could END you.
    Zexion: *sees Sora* That outfit is awesome! The black really exposes the inner darkness of your tragic soul!
    Sora: *makes a funny face*
    Zexion: -_-' Sorry I asked.
    Yen Sid: *facing tidal wave* This curiously remind me of my first girlfriend.
    All: Ewwww...
    Dante & Evan: WE'RE BEING INEFFECTUAL! *turn around and see the tidal wabe* *Jack Sparrow voices* oh bugger...

15. Luminey Twilight Town Denizen

really good. you're very talented at fighting scenes. i'm usually vague with that kind of stuff. i might have ot learn from you. now to post a new chapy in mine!!

*makes cute chibi face* oh and when do i come back in and DESTROY SORA? MUAHAHAHAH!!!!

lol sora makes goofy look like einstien. XD

16. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

i havent even been in the fight

17. Luminey Twilight Town Denizen

which character are you?

18. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

Melissa the damn secretary

19. Aura Goddess

What ever happened to my character?

Well I like it so far.Very nice.

20. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Hey! Read my passage on page 10, I'm much better at fight scenes >: o

Ah well, I'm not the one who started this, am I? I'll just have to tide myself over, parodying the chapters every time. :|