kingdom hearts3(story not real R:pg13)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by cloudfinalfantasy3, Feb 9, 2007.

1. cloudfinalfantasy3 Twilight Town Denizen

This is kingdomhearts 3 the story

Chapter1:he rembers
    Sora woke up on the nice comfort Sand on Destiny Island he,was really happy that he was back no more xemnas,no more org members,he was Really home with Kairi and,Riku.Kairi ran up to Sora that day holding a letter from KingMickey it read

dear sora
    This is The King People from all around the world have figured out what a Keyblade is and,You will see Roxas and,Namine again along with the other org members that you defeated,when you defeated them they went comepletely dark but they found a way out of the darkness back in the worlds so they are complete darkness in the worlds Xemnas came back that hit you gave him was powerfull but not powerfull enough to lead him in the light i'm counting on you Sora,your adventure begins at dawn.

from~KingMickey

Sora looked up and down,"Kairi" he screamed "come here" when Kairi got there and Sora told her about what happend she said she was coming to so,did Riku"All right then we leave at dawn we first go to KingMickey"s castel.

chapter2:it happens
    Sora was up all night then a sudden BOOM!! shook the ground a ship opened"wait! i rember that it's the Gummi ship!" Sora Got his friends up and,hoped in the Gummiship there first world was organazation 13's castel.they walked in the white room all of the org members looking at them"hey" someone said in a giant chair in the middile of the room,"ROXAS!" sora flew over to him and,namine jumped from her room kairi didn't know what to say exept"Hi" the ground shook once more A giant Heartless poped up from the ground both of roxas's keyblades and,sora's keyblades meet there hands doubel slashing "bi***" screamed roxas the last hit vanquished the heartless.

chapter3:pridelands
    "Well,sora me and,namine have to go with you." Roxas said"WHAA?!!??"Sora screamed"Well if kairi can fight and,you can fight,were your nobodys so we can fight"Roxas explained "Fine!"sora complained there next world was the pride lands there party members were Sora,Kairi,Roxas so they set off in the adventure to pride rock a thousand heartless were on the moutain"LETS GO!" Roxas and,Sora screamed there keyblades started slashing with there finishing move twister there 2 keyblades were spinning it made a tornado defeating all the heartless.

2. Roxas OG

Wait.

Wait.

I thought this was PG-13?

3. ...::/final_falling\::... King's Apprentice

dude check ure grammer plz i had to read it 10 times just to understand it!!!:D

4. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    This is the most confusing thing I have ever seen. The title is even more confusing.
    Learn to type man cuz I barely undesrtood this......xD

5. cloudfinalfantasy3 Twilight Town Denizen

I typed it fast lol i will re do it.

6. cloudfinalfantasy3 Twilight Town Denizen

Ok im re updating it.

7. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

No offense CFF, but this is...well this is the worst piece of crap I've ever read...>.>

8. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Im so ******* confused right now... just make something better :/

9. Inasuma "pumpkin"

No offense CFF, but this is...well this is the worst piece of crap I've ever read...>.>

The above statement has been rewritten on account of it's honesty...and truth. >.>

10. cloudfinalfantasy3 Twilight Town Denizen

OK i admitt i can do better but this is just a load of crap for me to after i read it,it was a load of ****(in caps)

11. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Then edit it! I'm going to be blunt, it's pretty bad.

A story dosent work like this,

eg:

"SORA! WE GOTTA GO FIGHT THE HEARTLESS!" - Roxas
    "LIKE, ZOMG! LET'S GO!" - Sora
    *insert really bad fighting scene*
    "OMG, THAT WAS LIKE SO COOL!" - Roxas
    "YEAH! WE DID SUPER DUPER COOL MOVES FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON! HYUCK, HYUCK!" - Sora

This is a better example;

Roxas gripped Oblivion tightly, "It's not my fault," he muttered angrily. The blond-haired Wielder looked up and glared at his Other, "It's yours!"

"It's not my fault!" Sora repiled, emotionally hurt by the statement, "I never meant for this to happen!"

"SHUT UP!" Roxas yelled, pulling Oblivion along the floor fiercely.