Digital Art La' rR3esist@c3 + GFX

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Chevalier, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

Can we do it in like half an hour? I'd like to shower first. D:

2. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Oh, sure. ::L:
    Just post when you're ready. :3

3. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

I guess I'll join in since I'm free for the night at the moment.

4. Jade Traverse Town Homebody

We can only view one desktop right? Any volunteers? XD

5. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Well, while waiting for Misty, I guess we can mess around with my desktop if you wish.
    I have some stuff open.

ID: 793 279 501
    Pass: 6786

[Don't worry, I'll change the password after the session has ended.]

EDIT: @Chev: Sorry, I didn't really mean for anyone to be left out, I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to waste some time learning and stuff.
    Sorry. D:

6. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Guys, don't leave me out.

I don't mind we do a teamviewer. Of course, not in an official manner, because there aren't enough of us. Sure, this can mark the beginning of how we use teamviewer...

so, let's go.

7. Jade Traverse Town Homebody

Uhm also with my experience in teamviewer you can only transmit audio to one person at a time, and IMs become a hassle to go through when so many people are teamviewing. May I suggest tinychat session on the side?

http://tinychat.com/resistancegfx

At the very least, it'll make it so we can all be typing in one convenient window, and we don't have to worry about switching IM services and what not. :)

8. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, that was fun. Though I didn't really do a thing. I think what you guys made was good. Not the best, but good. It felt a little empty, but at least we had fun, and some of us learned something. Well, I did, but I dunno.

9. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

^This. It was a great learning experience and we definitely should do stuff like this more often. I'll probably participate next time.

10. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

I'd like to suggest we do something like this at least maybe once every two weeks or something.
    At least to ya'know, practice for something. And maybe get some activities done in it. And even as we did some in the tinychat is converse about the future of our clan.

11. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Well, the next assignment will come tomorrow. After that, we can discuss activities and what not, which will be fun.

It seems you guys are getting better all the time. I have more activities planned, and while I also have to juggle this with staff responsibility, I'll try to do my best.

EDIT: Guys, I'm sorry. I was extremely tired today, and fell asleep. The assignment will be given. It's a fun assignment overall. But it'll come tomorrow, so you'll have the whole week to do it.

12. Rejected▲Oblivion Merlin's Housekeeper

I've only just joined this forum and what not so I could be wrong, but is there only one clan =l? Cause, I mean, if there were more you could have competitions and thangs.

13. Misty gimme kiss

Pretty much, we used to have a few but that was like two years ago. lol

14. Rejected▲Oblivion Merlin's Housekeeper

Are there rules like you have to have x amount of posts or whatever to start a clan =O? I don't even know how many available people there are on this forum. I'm assuming most anyone that's in GFX is in this clan XD.

15. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I know I said that we'd have the assignment ready today, yet I completely neglected it. We've lost some members and that's never good...

I do have the assignment ready (for a long time now) but I'll wait a day or so on it, since I've been so irresponsible, I'll make it up to you guys once I do another update. Promise.

That's correct, and you can join regardless of points/posts. you just have to show your stuff.

16. Misty gimme kiss

No, we don't have any rules like that. The only thing is that yeah, most everyone who does GFX on this site is either in this clan or inactive. You could always start a clan but it'd probably be a one person clan, lol.

17. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Update

The clan will have the newest assignment up. Here are some new activities I have planned for the clan. Mostly a re-cap. But I want your ideas.

Battles

The KHV GFX brawl: The clan members will duke it out. 1 vs. 1. The premise is easy, the competitors will be chosen depending on skill level. A set theme or condition will be given, and 3 days will be given for the makers to comply. The best one will be the winner. This one can also be done in collabs, the same premises still stand. This rule also stands for battles with Rise. Unless they stipulate any other rules.

GFX World Cup: 3 members of a site will battle 3 others of KHV. This battle can consist of each person doing graphic art against the other, or making a collab effort against each other. After a week, a winner will be chosen. Any kind of rewards are still being evaluated. These battles can be done by members of any clan, as it's representing KHV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.