Birth by Sleep Lady Tremaine

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Princess Rapunzel, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Do you think you wished you could have fought her? I mean, you fight her cat in Ven's story, she has enough darkness to create two powerful Unversed for Terra and Aqua to fight. But the way the Cursed Coach gets rid of her was a little harsh. But obviously, she won't have a reason to join the villains in the first game. Lady Tremaine is just so evil, she hates her stepdaughter's charm and beauty, she tried to stop Anastasia from being with her true love, and in the third movie (which I did watch and liked it because Cinderella actually did something on her own), she believed her misery was caused by Cinderella fitting the slipper. I would have loved to hit her with a Keyblade.

2. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

I envision it as some of the usual boss battles in KH:BBS, but mostly with the Enchanted Dominion ones. I would have enjoyed fighting her as Ven, I suppose battling her as Ven would make the most sense after her annoying cat. I enjoyed beating her cat up...I hated that cat. Then again, I hate most of the cats in a Disney story. (with the exception of Oliver's Company. I don't count big cats, like the Lion King.)

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

It would have been interesting, but I can't really see her as the fighting type, I don't doubt she would make a good heartless or unverse (maybe something for a future game?) but she has no powers like Meleficent, she's just a step mother who is rather evil, nothing else really.

She would probably be quite fun to beat up with a keyblade but I couldn't see it happening in this game, I want a strong opponent.

4. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah I would have loved to hit her with a keyblade. I watched Cinderella 3 too and (to my surprise) really enjoyed it :) Lady Tremaine in that one went beyond cruel to downright evil. Though I think it would have been a bit of a weird boss battle, I mean she never had any powers, unless she could have stolen the fairy godmothers wand like in C3 and used it to beat everyone up.
    Haha the way the pumpkin carriage just kinda exploded her was so out of the blue it made me laugh to be honest :)

5. ChaosFinale Destiny Islands Resident

When I faced down the Cursed Coach, Lady Tremaine sounded remotely close to Maleficent's voice. So, I wonder if Maleficent was really Lady Tremaine, but I'm sure that's not the case because both are in two completely different worlds.

6. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Lady Tremaine and Malefecent were voiced by the same actress in both the original films and in kingdom hearts (and interestingly, the evil Queen from Snow White was as well, at least in BBS)

7. ChaosFinale Destiny Islands Resident

Ah. That sounds like it. I didn't know the Evil Queen from Snow White was voiced by her too.