Kingdom Hearts II Lamest lines uttered by Sora

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Gritz, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Wish Destiny Islands Resident

For some reason, everytime Sora goes, "Huuuuh?", it makes me want to stab something. Probably because he sounds like a whiny brat when he says it.

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

another is when he goes
    "like this"

another one is in the ending
    "the door to light"
    no sora it's the door to kairi's room

"we'll go together"
    no, he want's to stay there and wither away!

3. RPGgamer Traverse Town Homebody

I forgot to add a few others. One, he sang a song... and the voicing doesn't work... especially the goodbye song ><

And there was a line when he said "you know... putting it like that, I sorta feel sorry for it" after the machine that Dr. Finklestein had created, and how santa or whoever said that it wanted a heart. Sora goes to feel sorry for it... but guess what? Nobodies don't have hearts either and are searching for them too, and Sora doesn't feel sorry for them. He nearly wiped out the entire orgy... cept for Roxas... Axel wiped himself and Vexen out... riku wiped out lexeus and zexion... so... >.> he destroyed at least 8 of them... I think e.e

4. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    Everytime I hear Sora say Huh, I just frickin' shoot myself with a BB gun to not have to hear him talk. I get a massive headache, though.

5. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

But Sora's funny face is cute. xD

6. Xendane Banned

It makes me think of the time I lost my two front teeth. And I was HAPPY that I was thinking about that. For some reason.

7. Axika Merlin's Housekeeper

You know... if they just matched up the mouth movements and said what the japanese said it would be much better....

I blame the censors! And thoses "moms against ______" sort of campaigns... we're TEENS! We know what life and death is! We know how to SWEAR!!! Don't BABY us!!! *twitching* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *breathes heavily*

8. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I was embarrassed to watch it. It was kinda awkward to watch it.

9. Axika Merlin's Housekeeper

YES!!!! YES WE DO!! Well I think I can speak for more than myself there... heheh

Yeah, the Arial thing was.....disturbing.... I personally feel traumatized from the experience and subsequently will need rigorus therapy.... *twitch*

10. koolashley King's Apprentice

It's like whenever he hears something important, he has to ask (for ex.):
    "The Cornerstone...of Light?" That drives me INSANE!!!

I wonder if one of the members of Kingdom Hearts are reading this forum:poketoungeb:

11. Xendane Banned

I know! Everytime he does that I either scream at him(Through my tv), go outside and do donuts on my motorcycle(I was at Brad's at the time, AND I got loaned one.), or just BB gun myself about eighteen times and knock myself out for the entire rest of the cutscene.

12. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Ditto.
    Just one of many reasons why I much prefer KH1. ;)

13. Xendane Banned

Yeah, KH has a LOT less lame lines. Seriously.

14. ThoraxeRMG Merlin's Housekeeper

Sora's lame "Justice" speeches.

15. ChronosKingdom Moogle Assistant

Let's just give Sora his third of a moustache right now, he deserves it. D:<

As for my personal Line of Hate and Suffering:

Xemnas: Blah blah light blah blah dark blah eternal blah yarg.
    Riku: You're right, light and darkness are eternal. Nothing probably goes on forever, too. But guess what, Xemnas?
    Sora: That doesn't mean YOU'RE eternal!
    (Riku: ...Dude...I was gonna say something really cool, but you just...dammit, Sora!)

Also, I hate it when they point at things that aren't there yet. Hate it. What, is everybody but me clairvoyant? (Not to mention how people tend to go through portals without the faintest idea where they lead--sometimes completely unnecessarily.)

16. Ultima-Sora Kingdom Keeper

Very much agreed, my friend. LOL

I just thought of something! What if every other word Ansem The Wise said was ice cream? That'd be hilarious! :)

17. RedHot1994 Traverse Town Homebody

I thought it was kinda upseting seeing as how Sora's practically GROWN amd still sings that lame song

18. koolashley King's Apprentice

Diddo, in the first one he seems WAY more mature, but in KHII, he has the brain of a 6-year-old. I do happen to mention he makes faces at monsters like Cerberus. The first one, his mouth was ridiculously big, though, and his feet have always been over-sized! A family member asked how big their (Roxas's, too) feet were without the shoes. First time I ever noticed.

19. Xendane Banned

Pfft! The Cerberus was as EMBARRASSING as it was FUNNY. But yeah, Sora obviously either does NOT know how to sing, or he REALLY needs therapy, man!

20. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Lol I thought so too....When they were singing that song I'm just like.... 'How embarrassing'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.