Fixed Last Page Missing in Threads

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Amaury, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

I'm not sure if this is exactly a bug, but it wasn't an issue on 8.0.

The latest post in the Premium Name Changes thread before just now was mine on Friday at 11:40 AM/2:40 PM. However, @Plums couldn't find it while fulfilling requests. My post happened to make a new page (237), but it wasn't showing in the pagination in the forum or in the thread. However, it was showing that I made a post at the time mentioned above when viewing the Last Message column in the forum.

Plums told me to re-post my request and now the last page appeared, so I'm not sure what's going on.

2. Misty gimme kiss

Definitely a strange issue. We had to do some rebuilds during the upgrade due to an update to our Post Macros add-on, which is what I imagine has caused it. I'll do some more research into it, it may be as simple as rebuilding again.

3. Plums Wakanda Forever

Didn't think this was worth a new thread. Noticed it through a lot of threads, but often one of the pages between two numbers (e.g. page 7 won't show display between 6 and 8) won't show and you have to click next/edit the url to get to it.

Page 365 isn't showing
    [​IMG]

System: Windows 8.1
    Browser: Firefox 38.0.5

4. Misty gimme kiss

Confirming that this is/was a style issue and not a problem that required any rebuilds. I've made some tweaks, checked a few threads and they appear okay, and therefore marked this as fixed. If anyone encounters the problem again, just post and I'll reopen this.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

What was the issue?