PC League of Legends players?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DaSpade101, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Glen Returned from the dead

I play quite regularly really. Love the game, have been playing for about 3 years or so now and still find it as entertaining as I did when I started. I can play just about any champion but my favourites are Fizz, Draven, Wukong, and Rammus!

2. Shuhbooty moon child

ITS A DEAL SIGNED IN BLOOD OMG

3. Hayabusa Venomous

New champion preview.

Looks like a support. A MANLY support. New main.

Also, anyone think this thread should just be general League discussion? :|

4. Ghost King's Apprentice

I hope it's another support. I love support and I almost have enough IP to buy Nami. I'm so excited. ><

Yeah, since that's what it's turning out to be anyway.

5. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I vote for general league discussion. And yeah that new champion looks interesting. Chances are they are going to be "OP" then get nerfed. Or suck horribly and then get buffed.

They haven't touched Leo, so she is still my main lol

6. Ghost King's Apprentice

He was so manly that Poro grew a mustache when the petted him. That's the manliest thing I've see.

7. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

We need a KHV team to play 5's.

8. Ghost King's Apprentice

That would be awesome! I just got to level 16 and in one more game I'll be able to get my new support champ. :3

9. Hayabusa Venomous

HayabusaZeroZ is my call sign.

10. Ghost King's Apprentice

My summoner name is RyokoNNK (idk I use it for all my games). I usually do support as you can see :P

11. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Heads up guys, you should REALLLY check this out.

http://beta.cursevoice.com/

It's called curse voice (obviously). It's currently in a closed beta but you can sign up for it. All you have to do is make an account for that website then sign up for the beta, if you get accepted a beta key will be sent to your email that you signed up with.

This is basically an overlay for the client/game itself. What it does is allows you to (if you want) talk to other people on your team who also have CV (Curse Voice) similar to skype, but this way you don't have to give out your skype as to many people it is a very private thing. It also shows the timers for Dragon, Baron, and every single player's ultimate's. Assuming someone on your team had vision of them using it / someone on your team saw baron or dragon die. This way you don't have to check the timers yourself and type them into the chat.

I highly recommend signing up for this as this makes playing league in a competitive way a lot easier. Riot has approved this application so this in no way is breaking the rules or cheating. I sadly haven't gotten a key yet though, a friend of mine has and I can say first hand this is REALLY good. Hopefully I can get one soon.

I can assume for features are going to be added in the final release such as blue/red buff timers. This makes the game a lot more user friendly. I know the gap between bronze/silver/gold & plat/diamond/ & challenger is HUGE to say the least. Hopefully this can allow you to make your way through the ranks with less of a headache.

A few screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GLHF

12. Ghost King's Apprentice

I signed up. Now all I have to do is wait and probably go to the store to get a microphone thingy. I'm so excited :3

13. Hayabusa Venomous

14. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I can appreciate what they are doing with this (although they are taking longer than expected considering they have been mentioning this for a while). The game needs this, it really does. I have been getting less and less interested in playing the game simply due to the repetition getting to me, I still watch the LCS every week and I still generally love the concept of the game. This should hopefully make things more fun and I am looking forward to it.

NOW IF ONLY THEY COULD FIX THE THE CHILDREN WITH ANGER ISSUES.

15. Ghost King's Apprentice

Wow, with exams week I haven't played in forever. Now I have the whole summer, HAHAHA!
    I can't wait for this. It looks way better than the one that's there now. And the neutral monsters look awesome >3<

Oh yeah, I think that Curse thing is an open beta now. So there's that.

16. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

It is but Riot forced them to take out the timers and whatnot, so it is pretty much just a less resource intensive version of skype. Meh, I'm not a fan of it.

17. Ghost King's Apprentice

Okay, Pentakill's Full Album, Smite and Ignite, is out! I didn't even know that was going to be a thing. Oh, and there's a new Nami skin (YEAAAAAAAA~!) called River Spirit Nami. But I realized that you guys probably know since I haven't been on in a while.

I'm listening to the album now and it's AMAZING!!!

18. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

HOLY PHUCK. This game took FORVER. So I decided to play the new "One for All: Mirror Mode" game mode, and this is what happened:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This took way too long though, a freaking hour. Damn

19. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

If they could fix that, I'd be all over this game. That is literally the only thing that stops me from playing regularly. I don't have any friends that I can play with, so Oceanic is not really that enticing right now.

Also, I think if that Curse Voice thing could show different stuff, that'd be more useful (unless it already does, I've not read much about it).

20. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Riot made them take everything except the voice part of it away. No more timers or anything, but yeah for real those kids. Damn they need to tone it down