PC League of Legends players?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DaSpade101, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Ghost King's Apprentice

Has anyone tried the Doom bots yet? I haven't won once.

2. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I have, just build feral flare and go into the jungle. Power farm and you should be able to carry. It is also easier if you play with friends.

3. Hayabusa Venomous

Beat the first tier, yet to try the further ones. Not that hard; the bots may have higher power, but they don't change strategy. Ganks and split-pushes destroy them. Also, I found out that you could stall a near-dead one; if it's trying to recall, you can run just close enough to it to make it run further, and repeat it until you find it too dangerous to continue.

4. Ghost King's Apprentice

Maybe I just suck (jk). I guess since I'm not that good at reading strategies and stuff that's what makes it harder.

Is it easier to use skype when you play? Because whenever I seem to use it my game crashes.

5. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

The game never crashes when I use Skype and I play almost daily with people on Skype

6. Hayabusa Venomous

Well, what are your computer's specs and your internet speed?

7. Ghost King's Apprentice

Well I'm not really sure but I thing right now my speed is 3 megs but we're switching internet providers or whatever next week and bumping it up to 50 megs. Does that have anything to do with it?

8. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Jeeeeeeeeeegus

So since the DOTA 2 is being cast on ESPN3, any thoughts as to if/when League will get the same treatment?

9. Ghost King's Apprentice

Is that a good or bad?

That would be awesome! I don't have that channel :(

10. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Well I have like 12-15 down and 0.4 up so changing to what will likely be 50/10 would be godly for me. Mind you, I live in Australia so its actually a wonder we've discovered internet at all.

11. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

No idea and to be honest I like the current way the LCS (League of Legends Championship Series) handles things. I watch it every week with no complaints.

LMQ ftw

12. Hayabusa Venomous

Is it weird that I don't really care for the competitive scene? Like, I'll watch a few games here and there, but I don't really know the teams well; I'm just interested in getting the Ranked tier rewards (dat Victorious Elise skin that I missed...)

13. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

No its not weird mostly because its incredibly difficult to get into something that's pre established with a gigantic group of people already there. My first experience with actually giving a damn about the competitive scene was Season 3 Worlds. I didn't know half of the teams, nor did I know how many games were going to be played and so on. However I did find a team that I enjoyed watching due to their crazy play style (A Chinese team by the name of Royal Club). It turns out they made it to the finals, but sadly lost. It was still a lot of fun, and oddly enough some of the players from Royal Club (along with their sister team) formed a new team and moved into the States because they liked the fans here a lot more and the overall energy. Now it turns out that team that moved here is currently in 1st place in the NA LCS. So it has been quite a ride.

To me, it isn't really about just watching the game. It's about the teams and how diverse they can be. Maybe you can find a team that has the same play style as you and you might enjoy watching that more. Like I said its not something you can just instantly get into.

And don't get me wrong I am not saying you HAVE TO like watching professional games, I am just saying its more than possible for you to enjoy yourself doing so, and also learn a lot more about the game along the way :D

14. Hayabusa Venomous

A new cinematic has been posted.

RENGAR AND AHRI AND NAUTILUS AND JAX YESSS

15. Ghost King's Apprentice

I am just surprised that they took Draven down that fast.

16. Hayabusa Venomous

I'm not, considering that's about how it goes for Rengar v. Draven.

17. Ghost King's Apprentice

I still totally second this, btw

18. Hayabusa Venomous

I'm open to this. My name on League is HayabusaZeroZ. I can play just about any role.

19. Ghost King's Apprentice

So, there are these cool new debonair skins (1, 2) coming whenever with this new patch. Personally, I think they look pretty awesome.

20. Glen Returned from the dead

Not with the patch, I know that. I play on the OCE region, already downloaded the patch, and they aren't there, unfortunately.

Still, least Gnar's coming closer..can't wait for that!