PC League of Legends players?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DaSpade101, Jan 20, 2014.

1. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

They won't be on the "next patch" until it is live on the PBE, which I do not think those two skins are.

2. Ghost King's Apprentice

They said it won't be there right away and their gonna be released sometime in the patch (i think or not?). It was in the patch notes though.

3. Hayabusa Venomous

The Debonair skins are honestly really disappointing to me. I was never a fan of Jayce's, and they just aren't that interesting conceptually.

Gnar looks pretty cool, but I'll not be buying him for a while. Got enough Top laners.

Arcade Miss Fortune looks awesome. Might try picking her up for it.

Riot Kayle, I have mixed feelings about. Awesome helicopter wings, lame weapon and helmet.

4. Glen Returned from the dead

They are

5. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

To any of my brothers and sisters who are interested in watching the League of Legends World Championship series, I bring some bad news (unless you live in Korea)

[​IMG]

Here are the East Cost times, if they aren't in your specific timezone you could always convert it but the whole point here is a lot of people may miss these matches if you aren't aware that they are being played much earlier than last year. For obvious reasons, as it is being held in Korea this year.

I intend on watching the matches but hot damn is my sleeping schedule going to get completely wrecked.

6. Glen Returned from the dead

Hell yeah, most of the worlds matches for me are from 6pm-11pm, that's amazing!

7. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

To be honest its really good for the rest of the world. Usually EU and Asia have to deal with terrible match times if world's, allstars, etc are held in NA

Regardless of me having to shift my sleep schedule to something ridiculous, I am excited for world's.

8. Ghost King's Apprentice

Well, those new skins are out now. Does anyone know when they are releasing Gnar?

9. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Two weeks or so from what I can recall.

10. Hayabusa Venomous

There's going to be a pretty sweet (HA!) event for League from August 28 to September 1 called Sugar Rush. Legacy Skins made available, double IP, bonus RP from purchases, 24 hour skin discounts, a bundle, and more.

11. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

HOLY BALLS IM GETTING ON THAT SHIZZ SO HARD

12. Ghost King's Apprentice

Yay, new patch! I've saved up all my IP for this moment. I'm totally getting Gnar. And more new skins (Gnar's is adorable) that I can't buy because I'm broke as heck but whatever because I only have one of those champs anyway. They be released at different times in this patch like the last two,

And that Sugar Rush isn't coming fast enough.

13. Ghost King's Apprentice

So what is this new icon thing about? Because I just finished a game and it says I have 3 out of 5 games complete to get my assassin icon. I'm so confused.

14. Hayabusa Venomous

Oh, those were added I think a month or two ago. Basically, you play a role enough in Team Builder (usually like 5 games) and you get the icon that fits that role. I have all of them.

NEW: Sion's relaunch is finalized.

ALSO GUYS PLEASE POST IN HERE:

New stuff since last post:
    -New Champion = Kalista (Live)
    -Summoner's Rift Updated (Live)
    -New/Revised Jungle Camps and Items (Live)
    -Bunch of New Skins (Live and Revealed)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014