leaving!

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Blayz Mods, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

hey guy's I'm leaving and I don't know if I'll be coming back reason is this forum is too damn strick I'm gonna see if I can't find a forum that's not so strict or finish mine because I'm sick and tired of getting in trouble for every damn thing and to my friends and my new friend masterj360 I'm sorry to walk out so suddenly but I hate how strict this forum is, masterj360 if you wish to request anymore custom forms here's my msn tourettesman2010@hotmail.com

2. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    I don't think he treated you any different before he was staff. But goodbye~

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Uh, Nova... you don't need to leave JUST because Luxord is doing his job as a coder. The forum isn't too strict, it's just that you don't really follow the few rules we TRULY enforce in here. Goodbye~

4. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I don't know this person. A premium with only two rep gems... Can't see much other than an emotional breakdown in this. You don't handle yourself well, that's all there is to it. I hope that you learn to cope better in the future.

Goodbye.

5. Chevalier Crystal Princess

People, this is a goodbye thread. Not a place to give your opinions on who's right or who's wrong. If I see anything like that, I will edit it.

Anyhow, I think it's sad that a member is leaving. Specially if it's because of problems with other people. I know it's hard to patch things up, but it'd be awesome if the people involved could. Or at least, tolerate each other.

but, goodbye, I guess...

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

well, I don't know you, but good luck finding another thread that is "less strict"(I use quotes since this place is actually the most carefree out of the ones I've been to)

And on another note, how long till you think she comes back

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

From what I gathered in this thread, post-Chev's edit, it seemed to all happen in the Spam Zone, which is why I've probably never you (nor do I know how strict it is in there).

Good luck on the other side of the internet~

8. Accalia Gummi Ship Junkie

Well I don't really have anything to say since I never talked to this person.
    I guess this is goodbye person I've never talked to.

9. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

Thank you chev! and btw you guys I didn't come back to stay I came back to find a couple of vms misty sent me, now I'm going to leave for sure now bye.

10. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

To clarify he left because I gave him a verbal warning. He broke the rules in the code vault several times and that is what happens.
    Sorry for doing my job.

11. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Sorry to hear that Yamato. I hope the future treats you well, it'll be nice if you came back and understood why it was said. But, good luck in finding a forum that you like.

12. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

*sings the 'nananana nananana heyheyhey! Goodbye!' song*
    -joke-

It is a sad day when a member leaves the forum.
    Now, I try to get on with everyone on all sides, so if you are truly leaving for good. (Although, if you've left already, you won't see this goodbye message... :/ but yeah.) I'm gonna end things on a nice note.

Anyway, I got on alright with you man.
    After all, you're also the guy who got me into Suzuka, so for that good sir. I thank you.
    I wish you luck on your departure anyway. But I do hope you consider returning.

~Bushy.

13. What? 『 music is freedom 』

What is sadder than a member leaving is when a member leaves over a factor of miscommunication and its resulting discrepancy, especially when both parties are in a negative state over it. I had hoped that the conflict in question would have been solved in a peaceful and resolutely civil manner - and indeed, I shall hope that such shall occur if you return, sir. Regardless, enjoy your time with the new forum, I shall suppose, and if you ever do return I shall again hope things may repair themselves for both parties.

14. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Good Bye member. you'll probably be back.... they always return.

You probably just need a breather. Things will be okay.

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Well Nova, guess this is it then friend. (even though I've probably only talked to you like, once) But see ya later and good luck out there.

16. Daxa~ #stalker

Ehhmm...
    Well goodbye I suppose..
    Hopefully you decide to come back,but if not,hope life goes well for you.

17. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

hey guys!

I decided to come back and for 3 different reasons I'm not gonna be driven away from here by mere anger from another member, 2: I'm gonna try to follow the rules more from here on out to show the staff I'm a good example and 3: I'm not gonna start threads if I know I can't take care of them.:/

so yes people I'm back to stay!^ ^

18. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Welcome back.
    I'm not really 100% sure what happened or know you other then seeing you around the forum but welcome back and I guess nice to meet you xD

19. Amaury Legendary Hero

Welcome back, Yamato!

You should know that we got a new owner today and will be getting a new, dedicated server tomorrow!

20. Misty gimme kiss

Glad you came around. =]

But, since you are already a member & just returning, I'm going to merge this with your departure thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.