Kingdom Hearts II Let's talk about how stupid Sora is.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Tammylita, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DancingCookie Traverse Town Homebody

How can you be "racist" against something that technically doesn't exist?

K. Well, I found his enthusiasm for meeting Santa hilarious. I nearly spat Mountain Dew all over the TV when they jumped out of the present. Really, if I ever walked into a room, and Sora jumped out a a giant box, it'd srsly be the best thing ever.

I also find how Naive he is cute.

2. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Ummm Sora a racist? I've never noticed it before. Like DancingCookie said how can he be if he doesn't exist?

Anyhoo, i don't think he's stupid but rather silly at times. But that's one of the things i like about him. I loved his reaction to when he met Santa & the whole Ping thing. Those are some of my favourite moments in the game.

So don't say Sora is stupid because of that.

3. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

All right, the voice actors for the teens (Sora, Riku and Kairi) all suck **** (and because the forum is going to censor that, let's say... dung). Sora is a ****ing idiot, he can't say a single word more than two syllables long, in addition, it doesn't really matter with the Nobodies because they can't really care if Sora hates them or not. The Nobodies are going to wipe out all of humanity, and Sora, being responsible for those people, is naturally going to be pissed off at them. That's okay. All of the organization's members are completely hopeless; there's no way for them to be "saved" or "helped" (except for Axel, Roxas and maybe Lexaeus). Sora acts like a foolish, incompetent, whining seven-year-old, and that's because a large portion of the game's audience fits this description. End of Story.

4. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I Agree with you On everything.

5. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    I hate Heartlessism and Nobodyism! What did they do to Sora!

Well... aside from causing him to be a hero, and turning Riku into one of them, and seperating Kairi and Riku and Sora from each other, and aside from kidnapping Kairi, and almost killing Riku... what did they do then?

Okay, I also mean aside from trying to Recreate the World of Darkness. What did they do then?

6. Very Berry Gummi Ship Junkie

i was bout to tell u off cuz i rly like sora but once i read the thread i was like ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh mkays but iono cuz i havent played kh2 yet :P

7. koolashley King's Apprentice

Really? I thought he was more mature in KH than in KH2, he was following the whole Kingdom Hearts stuff while in KH2, it just like, "What do you think Pete's planing?" and "The Organization are bad guys! Watch out for them! They are planning to take over Kingdom Hearts!" I mean seriously! It jumped from one bad guy to the next.

8. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I first didn't like how Sora would act like that around the nobodies, but now I DO realize that he kind of HAD to do that, yes he was a little harsh, but he had to do it to save the world and all....

9. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

The Nobodies may have been tragic and unfeeling , but they were willing to kill, manipulate, and decive to obtain what they wished. Case and point, THEY WERE BAD GUYS!! They needed to be eliminated. I don't even WANT to know what Xemnas's version of the world would be like.

10. koolashley King's Apprentice

That's why he'd go around warning people, which actually doesn't make him stupid. He was protecting his friends and stuff like that...the only person he wasn't really protecting was Kairi, but he didn't know she left Destiny Islands, right?

It basically sounded stupid with him telling the Beast that they were bad guys when Xaldin was trying to ruin the Beast's life with Belle, and he'd already explained that to Sora.

11. Ixenin Destiny Islands Resident

Did I miss something? Where did anyone ever say it was going to be a world of darkness? I was under the impression that it would be a new world where the Nobodies could live once they got hearts.

As for Sora...I find it somewhat sad that Goofy was the smart one.

12. Lunacy Divine Destiny Islands Resident

It's unknown what Xemnas actually wanted for the other Nobodies, but it's certain that he wanted a heart and emotions himself. As for what Xemnas would do if he actually achieved that goal; he'd probably become like "Ansem" (Xehanort's Heartless). During the final boss battle, he pretty much states that he doesn't believe in Light and only believes that Darkness exists. Although he wasn't "dark" himself, that's probably what he would aim for if he actually gained a heart and became whole again.

As for the whole 'racist' thing, Sora isn't racist. How can you be racist against a bunch of zombies? The Nobodies are technically nothing but walking corpses, as far as I can tell.

13. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

No it's Speciesisism!!!!

:roll:​

14. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

It's funny how Goofy was dumb in Kingdom Hearts and got smarter in Kingdom Hearts 2 and Sora was smart in Kingdom Hearts but got kinda dumb in Kingdom Hearts 2. And Sora's not being racist, their dead and tried to manipulate him, and Xemnas was going to turn the world into Darkness. And he's protecting his friends, I don't see how that's dumb.

15. Luka Deafening silence

Yeah I agree lol

16. Jayn

Sora…hehe…Sora-kun….he’s very…interesting. He was definitely WAY worse in KH1 though. I think maybe he changed a lot after growing up. Since in KH1 he was all “LOVE HAPPINESS AND PEACE!†and in the second one he was all “I HATE YOU NOBODIES!†Maybe he just got fed up with everything…how would you react if you were completely normal and then you have to protect all of these worlds and talk to animals all of the sudden? I’d be mad too…however, I think he was also confused because he was trying to figure out what side he was on when Maleficent helped him and stuff. V_V it’s all to much for him maybe? I know it's too much for me. XD

17. Xendane Banned

Eh, I have no comment. All I think is that Sora had BETTER have a non-nobodyist life in the third installment, man.

18. Repliku Chaser

I didn't consider Sora to be that -racist- against Nobodies. After all, they were racist against all life other than themselves too and so bad they were willing to destroy life to get what they wanted. Sora really had no choice but to fight them. Of course, I see the point of problem when it comes to people like Demyx, who might have been swayed, and what Axel did, etc, but really, most of the Nobodies were worse than he was. Look at all Saix did to him. You also never know if some of Sora's problems weren't because of issues from CoM that were instinctive or from Roxas's own anger at what happened, even if Sora didn't know it and it was subliminal.

However, Sora, as in KH1, said a lot of funny lines and Goofy was so intelligent. My favorite parts are where Auron comments on the person who unlocked the underdrome and Sora asks "who would do something like that?"...and of course the Ping incident, not seeing she's a woman before GOOFY. I start to worry when Goofy is the smartest person on your team. Sora's intelligence and wandering mind let me really think on why he's very fortunate to have Riku as a friend.

[​IMG]

19. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

He IS pretty dumb isn't he? (sorta makes you think if you HAVE to be slow-minded if you're gonna be the main character anymore) What I think made him sound the dumbest, was how, memories or NOT from CoM, he still couldn't think to go "Hey, Organization XIII, I just killed Xaldin/Demyx right? So that leaves 12 more to go right?" Not even GOOFY, the voice of reason thought about Organization XIII's title, not even Goofy wondered if there were actually 13 members... So, what does that say for Sora? Also, yeah, nobody really thought "Hey, getting rid of Heartless is a good thing. If they just want us to kill Heartless so they can be ordinary people again, why not? I know they've done some bad things, and messed with our heads, but they couldn't know any better, they were relying on their brains and didn't have the HEART to be NICE about it.." Ya know?

20. Xendane Banned

Yeah, what's up with Goofy in the game being smarter than Sora? From what I've known to be true, Goofy is(And no offense is shot at Goofy)a dim-witted pea-brain who has this problem with tripping over his own feet and messing everything up. And I thought it was funny that Sora and Goofy had this problem with counting down the members of Org. XIII.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.