Kingdom Hearts II Let's talk about how stupid Sora is.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Tammylita, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koolashley King's Apprentice

I have to agree with everyone here. I do[I/] believe Sora acted smarter than Goofy in KH, but Goofy was more on-track than Sora (who was only concirned at helping people in other worlds and destroying Heartless and Nobodies). Goofy was more focused on what was going on in the Organization and finding the King, but balanced them both unlike Sora, who only circled one thing to do at a time.

Goofy, your words make me shine. I've been wondering the same thing, too, and I doubt they even wanted Sora to have that in thought.

Repliku, I also have to agree with you, Sora is lucky to have Riku as a friend, because of his wandering mind (and such attitudes you mentioned as well). I don't really worry about Goofy being the smartest on your team, though, I find myself more scared finding out I'm[I/] the smartest on the team lol.

And of course Kingdom-Fan, I also find myself wondering how ******ed (maybe not entirely, but stupid) Sora had gotten in KHII, and was shocked to find how much Goofy actually paid attention to what was happening at the time in KHII. Although, he didn't have enough lines in the cutscenes, I'll be forcing myself to mention that more than anyone else here.

Okay, I'm finished.

2. daughterofxemnas Moogle Assistant

im the same don't hate the guy but ya know he was being a ******, i mean did it not occer to him that maybe the nobodies just want ta go back home looking and feeling whole again:yelling:....no i don't think so.....*sob* sora killed marly and the others *cry* wheres my cookie :::::looking for cookie:::::

3. he's-got-a-heart Traverse Town Homebody

I like Sora, he's a little slow but he's an amazing character and cute too.

But think he's very nobophobic (noboby hating)

You show 'em!

4. C This silence is mine

Am I the only one that likes Sora?

5. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

I laughed for days on end when he said '' Riku! Its Riku! Rikus Here! *cries*''
    It just sounded so gay!

6. koolashley King's Apprentice

"No, Sora, it's all a figment of your imagination. That's really Kairi because you slept for fifty years and now she turned 64 years old because of you."
    I probably would have said that, actually.

7. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

What are you talking about?

8. Lunacy Divine Destiny Islands Resident

Sora isn't nearly as stupid as he is naive, although that might as well be considered as such. If I existed in the KHII game, I could probably control Sora simply by lying about Riku's whereabouts. Sora would be like, "Riku! Did you just say Riku?! Where? WHERE?!". But then again, I can directly control him with my PS2 controller. :/

9. C This silence is mine

Yeah "Hey Sora Riku jumped off that cliff" *Sora jumps down the cliff* :P

10. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    Something like this: "Hey sora! Kairi and Riku just jumped into the pits of HFIL, and they want you to join them." *Sora jumps into a ring of fire and incinerates* "Well, that takes care of THAT problem..."

11. Spellbinder Merlin's Housekeeper

Yea i think sometimes Sora kind of acts a little naive and it annoys me -_- but then i remembr how SMEXXI he is and it's not so annoying ^.^

BTW on the firts page, THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU somebody i forgot the name of but they posted a link of a David Gallagher interview!!!!!!!!

~the Yeti

12. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    SMEXXI?!?!?!?! *Checks over picture of Sora* He looks like he never got laid so now he has to walk like the stick up his @$$ won't stay there unless his legs are spread apart!

13. KATACHI IS KING!! Hollow Bastion Committee

in your kitchen, eating all of your food XP
    how was he racist? but yeah he did act a bit stupid in this 1

14. Zodiac50 Merlin's Housekeeper

Well he is supid but somehow he knows what de rezzed means.

15. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

exactly. he couldn't guess mulan was a girl, but he knew what derezz ment.

16. Amber PLUR

Pride lands, after the hyenas said something about sticking around for lunch. "But we didn't bring any food!"

17. Explode Who?!

Well, actually, it's not that hard to figure out. I never heard the word before then, but you can guess it's similar to being deleted, since they're in a computer.

I might have said this earlier, but since Sora was asleep for a year, his mind probably didn't mature that much in between CoM and KHII. Probably the route of his aparent stupidity is because it sounds funny when he says naive things in a deep voice, when he's still a 14-year old at heart. Although, it does seem he did get a bit worse. In CoM, he was innocent, but pretty inteligent. In KHII he didn't make very many persuasive arguments.

18. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

OMG I KNOW

Or when he met Santa, and was all excited,but then Santa was like "oh,ya. yew stopped beliefing in me,n00b. shamey shamey shame' and Sora was like '...NUUU'

xDD

I personally agree with most,if not all,of you. Yes, Sora is a bit slow and....confused. And he does have a thing against Heartless and Nobodies. But he is seriously a good kid. And besides, he technically didn't kill ALL of the Organization.

Riku - Leaxus, Zexion (I believe)

Axel finished off Vexen (And Zexion...?)

:3

HA! LOOOOP HOOLES 8D

True,some didn't even want to fight. Take Demyx and Roxas,for example. Demyx was just following orders, and he didn't even want to do THAT. TT

Everyone else though,like Saix and Larxene and Marluxia, tried to use him and manipulate him to get what they wanted. They deserved it. And Roxas, actually,technically didn't even die. He became a part of Sora. :3

19. Amber PLUR

That's what I've been trying to say for the past five months!!

20. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

I know. People these days just don't listen. >.>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.