Kingdom Hearts II Level Grinding

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Ostensor Perditionem, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Ostensor Perditionem Moogle Assistant

Is there any good place to level grind before the Roxas fight? I only ask this because the obvious reason of the Pride Lands method being removed.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

The world with the highest enemy level.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

You can try the Cavern of Remembrance. The enemies there are more powerful than enemies found elsewhere.

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

My advice on level grinding now that Pride Rock is useless. Go to the place with the strongest enemies you feel comfortable fighting alone (i.e. no drives) without taking too much damage, equip Gullwing and Experience boost like you did before but now summon Peter Pan. Like KH1 Tinkerbell will very slowly heal you and will revive you should you fall. Thus allowing you to safely remain in critical. Obviously you want to equip any survival ability you've got, but unfortunately Second Chance is hands down the most helpful one for this strategy and is obtained pretty late (Shield ~ 49; Staff ~ 65; Sword ~ 85) so using it at this point will be hit or miss.

5. Ostensor Perditionem Moogle Assistant

Thanks, I should also mention that I'm doing Critical mode. I feel like that changes things a little.

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

While I'm sure I'm not the first to come up with it, I actually found that for myself doing my critical run in 2.5. However I was using it at about level 65 in Transport to Remembrance. The difficulty setting doesn't matter much because in critical HP you are an inch from being screwed regardless. The biggest disadvantage is really just that the critical window is shorter. Oh, and reflect is your best friend for this.

7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Twilight Town should have nobodies spawning in those train tunnels through the town. Fight in those.
    Or go to the Mysterious Tower and run up and down the stairs.
    I might be wrong, but those are good alternatives and have nobodies that give better EXP than what you'll find elsewhere.