Life at Camp Half-Blood

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by kingdom_hearts_soras_girl, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

Percy Jackson and The Olympians RP
    [​IMG]

Story~
    Another summer is starting at Camp Half-Blood. This summer is different, though. It's the summer after the second Titan war. You are a young demigod at camp, used to camp activities, and the cabin life here. You know almost everyone at camp, Percy, Annabeth, Clarisse, and the Stoll brothers to name a few. You have a feeling deep down that, in the near future, the world as you know it will change, for better or for worse. There is a new prophecy and you have the power to change when it happens.

Rules~
    1. NO GOD-MODDING! Only mods for the site can do this.
    2. Everyone should have an OC. If you are any character from the books (Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Nico, Clarisse, the Stoll brothers, and anyone else from Camp Half-Blood), you don't have to have an OC.
    3. If you don't plan to be on as much, you can be Nico or Grover and you don't have to make an OC.
    4. Yes, you can be a god or goddess. You still have to have an OC seeing that the gods might not be in the story too much.
    5. The same goes if you want to be Rachel Elizabeth Dare or any of the Hunters.
    6. Three characters max. This includes OCs, gods, Hunters, and characters from the books.
    7. For the Stoll brothers, one person having Travis and Conner is recommended but if two people want to have them, you can but make sure both people can RP almost the same way. If that doesn't make sense, message me and I'll explain it more clearly.
    8. Tell me if you are going to be gone for more than two or three days.
    9. Don't post anything in relation to The Heroes of Olympus series. I haven't read it yet, so I don't want spoilers.
    10. There will not be capture the flag games every so often. It will take too long to play one game.
    11. You should use anime pictures for your OC profiles but you don't have to. The characters from the books will have anime/fan art versions for their picture, though.
    12. First person to sign up for a cabin gets to be counselor for the cabin. Annabeth, Clarisse, and the Stoll brothers are the counselors for their cabins.
    13. Have fun and put "I am a demigod!" when you join.

Cabins~
    Zeus-No campers (OCs).
    Hera-No campers (OCs).
    Poseidon-(No OCs) Percy Jackson (played by: ) Athena-Annabeth Chase (played by: Destiny's hand)
    Username: Destiny's Hand
    Name: Alicia
    Immortal Parent Name: Athena
    Appearance: View attachment 24349
    Personality: A shy girl who's been outcast of everything. She's a regular year rounder because of getting teased and tuanted at school.
    Weapon: Daggers
    Other (optional): N/A

Username: . : tale_wind
    Name: Seth [last name tbd]
    Appearance: Messy brown hair with blond highlights (just 'cuz), about 5'6" with gray eyes. Kind of lanky. Caucasian.
    Personality: Happy-go-lucky, to the point of being annoying at times. (Mostly, this is a ruse to hide his fear and insecurity.) He wants desperately to fit in, and to be acknowledged as someone besides "that Athena kid".
    Weapon: A mini-crossbow. >:3
    Other (optional): Year-rounder.

Username: AwkwardFailure
    Name: Ben
    Appearance: Brown spiky hair, gray eyes (of course :) ), camp half-blood outfit.
    Personality: Kind of still confused about the whole half-blood thing (he just joined a few days ago), trying to make new friends, kind of shy.
    Weapon: Blue sword (But for now he still doesn't have his weapon yet)
    Other (optional): Uhhh..I don't know :3
    Apollo-
    (counselor) Username: Midnight Star
    Name: Astra
    Immortal Parent Name: Apollo
    Appearance: Astra is quite small/short with an all round petite build, she has long flowing blonde hair (rarely tied back) and deep blue eyes. She's easily mistaken if you don't know her for being much younger than she is. She is seldom seen wearing a skirt or dress. She often has a bow and arrows on her back, as well as all kinds of healing stuff in a small bag.
    Personality: Is determined and hard working but is also quite kind and gentle, she prefers to not fight but will not hesitate if her friends need her. She is strong willed and mature (mostly), so is not to be underestimated from her small size.
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow from her father, rarely misses it's target.
    Other (optional): Is a talented healer and is very skilled with her bow and arrow.

Username: Dr_Wigglz
    Name: Marcus
    Appearance: Average in height. Short,black hair. Average build. Green eyes.
    Personality: Not hesitant in combat. Kind,caring, but likes to have fun.
    Weapon: A sword given to him by his father. It has no special attributes other than the fact that it cannot be broken. Also carries a recurve bow.
    Other (optional): Inherited his father's archery skills,although much prefers close combat.

Username:terra254
    Name:Scott
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    Personality:Happy,Short Temper,Smart,and willful
    Weapon:Bow and Arrow and a knife he keeps in his sock
    Other (optional): He can use thunder and has lightning arrows

Username:bluekingboy
    Name: Dan
    Appearance:Tall and thin with blonde hair and green eyes. He wears tee shirts usually dark with jeans and tennis shoes.
    Personality:Bold and courageous.though hes a bit selfish he will help those in need. He is usually kind to others.He loves to show off and loves a challenge.
    Weapon: A long sword that is always at a high temperature and a golden bow and arrows. He also had a shield that he only brings out for important occasions.
    Other (optional): Can heal others and himself under the sunlight.
    Artemis-No campers (OCs).
    Ares-Clarisse La Rue (played by: )
    Username: Ventus108
    Name: Mac
    Immortal Parent Name: Ares
    Appearance: Like a less buff version of Ares and has normal blue eyes
    Personality: Acts like Ares, really aggressive and loud
    Weapon: Sword, named Shadow Steel
    Aphrodite-
    (counselor) Username: kingdom_hearts_soras_girl
    Name: Ashley Morris
    Immortal Parent Name: Aphrodite
    Appearance: http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww205/BlueTorquise/anime_girl_4324.jpg
    Personality: An out going and care-free, Ashley takes life one day at a time. She is the most popular girl in her cabin with the guys from Apollo cabin.
    Weapon: regular Celestial bronze sword
    Other (optional): She loves to sing and has a secret crush on Percy. She is also really good friends with Connor and Travis Stoll.
    Demeter-
    Hephaestus-
    (counselor) Username: master of keyblades
    Name: Seo
    Immortal Parent Name: Hephestus
    Appearance: Sort black hair,average height,blue eyes
    Personality: reckless, kind, always protects his friends
    Weapon: Katana(that he made himself)
    Other (optional): Skilled when it comes to forging weapons and usally use the weapons he made

Username: AwkwardFailure
    Name: Jen
    Immortal Parent Name: Hepheastus
    Appearance: Brown hair about shoulder height in ponytail, blue eyes, a bit on the short side.
    Personality: Kind, clumsy, shy at times
    Weapon: Black sword, I made it myself. (Oh, and it's really big on me lol)

Username: Program
    Name: Angelique
    Immortal Parent Name: Hephaestus
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Man thats an old pic.
    Personality:She's random, and very weird. She talks at times even if she has nothing to say, and doesn't makes sense at times. She's not insane, its just everyone else is TOO sane. she thinks of the pros and cons of every thing she thinks of, and doesn't has much trust in her abilities. She tries to make a bad scene good, and tries to reason with everyone. Though shes very sensitive, but hides it and tries to be tough. She also a bit wuss. She also has a strong British accent
    Weapon:She usually uses a over sized blade she can barely keep balance or hold with. It goes into a sheath, which she can transfer her energy into,But it is HER energy, and weakens her. She can't keep balance with it really, and its hard to hold up when not in it's sheath. She slips on electronical gloves her cabin makes, which are like mini computer, she can make a screen with them and go into the internet. It attracts monsters, so she hardly uses, if they short circuit it shocks her and smokes out. So she has to be careful.
    Other (optional): Idunno.
    Dionysus-
    Hermes-Connor Stoll (played by: . : tale_wind)
    Travis Stoll (played by: . : tale_wind)
    Username: Tedeum
    Name: Danny
    Immortal Parent Name: Hermes
    Appearance: Straight black hair, kinda tall, hazel/green eyes
    Personality: Never stops moving, blurts random things out when the time comes, kind, handy
    Weapon: light weighted broadsword
    Other: Super Strength

OC Form~
    Username:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Weapon:
    Other (optional):

I'll edit this whenever it is needed.

2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

umm.. wheres the OC form?

3. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

At the bottom. But here's a copy~
    Username:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Weapon:
    Other (optional):

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I will join tommorow, it's too late now, though may I have the child of Apollo?

5. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

Sure! I'll save a spot for you just in case someone else wants it too. That way you ca be the counselor for the cabin since you where the first for the cabin.

6. Glen Returned from the dead

Username: Dr_Wigglz
    Name: Marcus
    Appearance: Average in height. Short,black hair. Average build. Green eyes.
    Personality: Not hesitant in combat. Kind,caring, but likes to have fun.
    Weapon: A sword given to him by his father. It has no special attributes other than the fact that it cannot be broken. Also carries a recurve bow.
    Other (optional): Inherited his father's archery skills,although much prefers close combat. Oh and I am a demigod!

7. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

You're in. Just remember, Marcus should still use a bow from time to time but it's fine that he prefers to use a sword.

8. Glen Returned from the dead

Yeah he'll use a bow when it's needed, like possibly for hunting,maybe if someone causes him or a friend great harm and is getting away he could use a bow to wound but not to kill. Hang on i'll edit it so that he carries a bow with him.

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Username: Midnight Star
    Name: Astra
    Appearance: Astra is quite small/short with an all round petite build, she has long flowing blonde hair (rarely tied back) and deep blue eyes. She's easily mistaken if you don't know her for being much younger than she is. She is seldom seen wearing a skirt or dress. She often has a bow and arrows on her back, as well as all kinds of healing stuff in a small bag.
    Personality: Is determined and hard working but is also quite kind and gentle, she prefers to not fight but will not hesitate if her friends need her. She is strong willed and mature (mostly), so is not to be underestimated from her small size.
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow from her father, rarely misses it's target.
    Other (optional): Is a talented healer and is very skilled with her bow and arrow.

I am a demi god!!!!

10. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

Okay. I also edited your character thing at the top to make sure that the bow is in there.

You are in!

11. Glen Returned from the dead

o.o does this mean that my character has a sister?

12. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I guess so, wait, I just noticed they're both 17. How does this work then? Half-sister?

13. Glen Returned from the dead

Uh..i guess. Well Apollo,apparently,did have alot of female(and male) lovers,so maybe either your character or mine could be the results of one of them? So yeah that would make them half brother and half sister lol

EDIT: when i read the info on the lovers,the first part i saw was the male lovers,and i gotta admit i got worried that the god i had chosen was gay,because that would've made it difficult for Marcus and Astra to be born lol

14. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

They are half-siblings. All demigods with a male immortal parent have half-siblings in the cabin because they have different moms. Demigods with a female immortal parent have siblings in the cabin because they all have the same mom.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

Username: master of keyblades
    Name: Seo
    Immortal Parent Name: Hephestus
    Appearance: Sort black hair,average height,blue eyes
    Personality: reckless, kind, always protects his friends
    Weapon: Katana(that he made himself)
    Other (optional): Skilled when it comes to forging weapons and usally use the weapons he made

16. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

You're in.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

thanks! :)

18. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Username: Tedeum
    Name: Danny
    Immortal Parent Name: Hermes
    Appearance: Straight black hair, kinda tall, hazel/green eyes
    Personality: Never stops moving, blurts random things out when the time comes, kind, handy
    Weapon: light weighted broadsword
    Other: Super Strength

19. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

If I join and want to be i Athena's cabin, do I gotta do Annabeth?

Username: Destiny's Hand
    Name: Alicia
    Appearance: Leikalia.jpg
    Personality: A shy girl who's been outcast of everything. She's a regular year rounder because of getting teased and tuanted at school.
    Weapon: Daggers

20. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

Change the teleport part and get rid of the gun (your OC is 12 and there wasn't any guns in Ancient Greece).

You don't have to be Annabeth to be in Athena's cabin. Also, you're in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.