Life in the Castle That Never Was...

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by GullWing, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GullWing Merlin's Housekeeper

This roleplay is pretty much like "Organization XIII: It's a beautiful day".

Choose an Organization member, and well, roleplay as them (and please, try to stay in character). You can play up to 2 Org. members. It's in the World That Never Was and about all the random things the organization goes through....

Mansex *cough* I mean Xemnas: Open
    Xigbar: GullWing
    Xaldin: Open
    Vexen: Open
    Lexaeus: Open
    Zexion: BamaSebastian
    Saix: Dredica
    Axel: Anwita01
    Demyx: GullWing
    Luxord: BamaSebastian
    Marluxia: Anwita01
    Larxene: Open
    Roxas: Cat

We'll start when we get some more peoples. ^^ Join, anyone?

2. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

ill take marly and axel. =]

3. GullWing Merlin's Housekeeper

Alrighty, your in!

4. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Zexion and Luxord, please!

Yes, I finally got a chance at Luxord!

5. GullWing Merlin's Housekeeper

Great! We can start now. I'll post in a sec

6. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Axel walked down the hallway wondering what to do. He was very bored because there hadn't been any new assignments lately. It was not that he wanted one, but the fact that it looked real good now that there was nothing to do. Even after a couple more minutes, when so thoughts came to him, he finally decided to do what he loves to do best. BURN THINGS. But that thought also left him qucickly becuse he remembered what he liked to do 2nd best, eat a sea-salt ice cream with roxas at the tower.
    "yes! thats it!" he snapped. And with that he began to run down the hallway looking for roxas.

7. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Two whole starts?

Ok!

Number 10 Got out of bed and was quick to start the day. He drowzily got out of bed and moaned, "A veritable mid-morning Epidemic." In a Queen's English sort of Deep English Voice.

He got out of Bed, shaved, and dyed his eyebrows blonde, nothing wrong with it, makes me look Fiendish.. He reassured himself, feeling like a pansy.

He took a shower and got dressed in his usual Black cloak, making sure he had time cards, destruction cards, lightening cards, and transformation cards ready.

Then he opened his door and began going down to breakfast.

That Was Luxord, in case nobody knows who Number X is.

Number 6, youngest of the original six apprentices of Ansem the wise, had already gotten up two hours prior to morning, trying to figure out how some guy with an even weider hair-do then himself had figured out Relativity so easily. And so Bluntly as well. Zexion tried continuing past E=MC2 to come up with Z+Ex=Ion. The new Formula for relativity! Zexion merely put his notes aside and jumped down from his overly large, cushioned reading chair, and began walking down to breakfast. Having already Showered and getting dressed.

Key:

Luxord= Grey Palantino Font
    Zexion= Blue/gray System Font.
    Me/Sebax= Light pale green Palantino Font.

I will also be keeping a dictionary of hard to understand words that Luxord says.

Veritable Midmorning Epidemic- Having to get up at 7:00AM!

I can't believe I found my new Avatar through ask.com! I just searched "Luxord" So i could draw him standing beside Zexion in a non-yaoi sense, but I found this new avatar, so it's weird and lucky.

8. Cat Merlin's Housekeeper

Meow! I'll be Roxas =3

9. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

OOC: yay my buddy roxas is here!! woot!! lol

10. Dredica SNES was the best.

Can't believe it I can actually get...Sa"ix

Shouldn't Riku be in there? He did kinda mess around with the org.

11. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Zexion and Luxord

OOC: Glad to see you got that name Change Dredica, or Naruto? I am confused...
    Yay! Roxas and Sa'ix are in!

Luxord meets Zexion in the middle of the hallway, beckoning to the Cloaked Schemer. "How would you like a competion of hazard?" Luxord suggested, eyeing his comrade.

Zexion just looked at number X, "Agreed. The stakes?" Zexion asked, darkly.

"First one to the Kitchen, wins. Loser has to make the meal, and wash the dishes.." Luxord claimed the rules with a flourish. "You have a three minute time limit..." The master of time finished off, starting the clock and cheating to get a head start, Zexion in toe.

Competion of Hazard- Game with betting involved.

OOC: I really Like how I'm Starting off! :D

12. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Marluxia was sitting on top of the balcony railing playing with a rose, ripping one petal at a time and watching it fall slowly far below.

13. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Luxord wins

Because of the "Head-start", Luxord was far in the lead! almost to the kitchen, he noticed something, odd...

Xaldin was cutting apart all of Luxord's precious Nobody cards!

Luxord ran completely off way to retrieve the cards while Zexion beat Luxord to the kitchen, stopping the clock.

When the timer dinged, Xaldin disappeared into a mist and Luxord looked over his shoulder to see "The master of Illusion", already sitting at the table.

If Luxord wasn't impressed at Zexion's cheating, He would have ripped off those grey blue locks of his one by one.

Zexion, after casting that false illusion, sat at the table as Luxord came in with a group of Gambler Nobodys.

Except, Luxord was dressed up in a waiters suit with a towel over his arm.

Even the lesser nobodys had bow-ties where their necks would be.

"This wasn't part of the deal..." Zexion blankly said, looking at Luxord's wardrobe change.

"I know, I was thinking it and never told you. I was going to make you dress this way anyway after I won..." Luxord grumbled. He hated losing...

Zexion just kept staring and tryed to keep up his "Emo" persona, trying not to laugh. "Fine, I'll have a Mexican Omelete with french toast." Zexion breifly said, stating what he had always wanted to try but never had the effort to put in to.

Wait 'til you see what happens next when Luxord first sends the gamblers in search of ingrediants and then trys to cook!

14. GullWing Merlin's Housekeeper

Ooc: Sorry I haven't been on in awhile! Posting now, finally. Xigbar will come, once I figure out what to do with him :P

Demyx sauntered into the kitchen, humming simple and clean to himself and skipping every other step. He headed for the kitchen, looking for a bite to eat. As he entered, still humming, and he grabbed a loaf of bread out of the cupboard before noticing Zexion and Luxord. "Hey guys! How's it..." He stared at Luxord blankly. "Nice." He put a thumbs up.

15. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

"Mention one, ONE! Thing about this to the superior or anyone else, Demyx, and you'll be strumming a different tune on your Sitar." Luxord darkly threatened.

Looking at the list of ingrediants, Luxord sighed.

"Fine then, Gambler's, return to me:

1.) A dozen Eggs
    2.) Jalepenoes
    3.) Pepper
    4.) Green Bell Peppers
    5.) Toast
    6.) Butter

"I need an Omlete so don't screw it up!" The Master of Rhetoric barked at the lesser nobodys.

The First Gambler first came back with a red-headed girl. Roughly in her 7th grade year of school.

"Ummm...where am I?" Said the Clashly dressed Red-head in a sort of scrathy voice

Luxord slapped his face and yelled at the Gambler, "Pepper! You imbecile! NOT PEPPER-ANNE!!"

Sending the Nobody away, another came in with a brunette with a yellow dress on.

Annoyed Luxord grumbled, " Green Bell peppers. Not just Belle. That's Xaldin's job..."

The final Gambler walked in with Olette from twilight town.

The Decisive Gambler said nothing.

Only casting both the Nobody and the Girl away.

"Fine, I will have to search for the ingrediants...myself..." Luxord grumbled.

16. K.H.Nut13 Traverse Town Homebody

I'll be Xigbar if no one minds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.