Lion Sora Drive Form Showcase

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by 1Timestones38n, May 21, 2015.

1. 1Timestones38n Traverse Town Homebody

Exactly like the title says, a showcase of Lion Sora being able to use drive forms without any T-Stancing.
    This was done through a mix of UCM, model, mset, weaponmset (wmset), magic AI, drive AI, character AI, animation, abilities, weapon joints, and more, were all modded in order for this to work.

The code at this moment is about 180 lines long, but most can be activated in one room, so horrah on that. But I'm not giving out code for several reasons, a chunk of the code is iso specific, and I am using a very specific iso. Sorry on that part.

Copy/pasta from YTube:
    This is a showcase of Lion Sora using Drive forms, other versions of Lion Sora, with different properties basically. A lot of code has gone into, it it's basic set up is almost universal. However, I want to make some keyblade modifications for a couple of the forms, but when driving, it has reload the mset's with each execute of the drive, so cancelling any mods that may have been done. If code is given out for this hack, it'll likely be in an exe form, and I'll likely add Simba as a Party member in all worlds. That way, you'll get access to limits, rather than 1.

So enjoy, sorry about no code being given out. Also for other reasons aside from The weapon mset issue. Various patches were applied to the iso I am using here, and these patches are private at the time, so sorry for that. I'll update the description with the patches that are public.