List of Bugs

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Amaury, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

This is something I brought up here, but I figured I'd make it as a separate thread, which I'll update as people post bugs discovered.

In some situations, there are only voices at every other attack (e.g., Pete's firecracker attack will go like this: I'll show you > no voice next time > I'll show you > no voice next time > I'll show you and so on. His pound attack also has this issue (Get out of my way!), but I'm not sure about his bowling bomb attack (Yeah-ha!). It also affects allies, in which they sometimes won't yell or grunt when taking damage (there's a perfect example in the thread I hyperlinked above).

Bugs:
    • Attacks are sometimes voiceless

@iwantedtoexplode, I know you've come across a couple or few bugs other than this, so feel free to post.

2. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

You sure it's not to make it sound repetitive?
    Also before anyone says sephiroths reaction command audio is a bug, its not. The SFX plays only when the lights show up around him when he blocks and the audio does as it should. Also drive loadings or loading in general isn't a bug, it's the limitations of the bluray drive speed. PS2 dvd drive is way faster than the PS3s.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

We're pretty sure, as it wasn't like that in the original. See the comparison videos in the thread I linked to.

4. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

I know it wasn't like that in the original but I cant imagine a bug that specifically skips every other quote. I can see it happening if they overlayed each other but that's not the case. I don't know.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

It doesn't skip every other quote, it skips the voice every other attack.

Say you're fighting Pete and he keeps using his pound attack on you, the one where he says, "Get out of my way!" He will only say it every other attack.

6. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Yes that's what I mean. It "skips" every other of whatever quote he said. I understand.

7. SUPERSMASHDRAKE Traverse Town Homebody

I encountered a bug resolving the time. When I finished like the 5th Day, my save file said I had 80 hours on it. But as soon as I got the Gummi Ship, I checked and I only had 4 hours playing time on Twilight Town. Not a huge bug but something that still just irks me a tad bit.

8. KH2 Sora Traverse Town Homebody

I'll list some that I have come across
    Some sounds are missing/slower to start playing (most notably when Xigbar does his DM, might be related to the voiceless attacks) (Final Xemnas' music also takes a bit of a time to start after you died in the fight)
    Final Xemnas' Reversal RC sometimes doesn't appear
    When you get back from Zexion's book world, the effect isn't in widescreen, it's still in 4:3 (not necesarily a bug, but still)
    Camera sometimes doesn't lock on to the specific angles intended (e.g. when you die, when Xigbar tries to go into "snipe mode" and when Final Xemnas grabs you)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014