Literate Beans

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Chevalier, May 28, 2012.

1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Username : Saxima

Family Member/Title : The Symphonious Nimbus

Personality : How does one even begin to collect all of the detail of their person? I look to others to find out . . . I'm a generally kind person, and have been described as many things, called many things, most of them uncouth, but few names unearned. I guess you could say I'm "empathetic until further notice", at which time further notice has my personality taking a completely different turn for your worst nightmare. Other than that, I'm actually a very emotionally-inclined person, rather too in touch with my feels. (I'm also clinically bipolar.)

Literary Arts Specialty : Fantasy writing, for sure. I like to think that if I'm given just some random name, I can think of a whole novel to support that character, all of their quirks, their life, and the like. I'm especially good at making my own characters, not so much the naming of them. I like words, they're lots of fun, making fun with words, who doesn't like that? I lean more towards Prose than poetry, and am very good at imagery and immersing, or so I'd like to think.

Anything else you'd like to share? : If you give me a Dr Pepper, an orange, or potatoes, I'm literally your best friend forever.

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Great.

Just out of curiosity, how long would this go for and would it start at a specific time or just when someone can put it up?

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Hey guys, I'd love to get some feedback on wether or not this story is good and if I should continue:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.p...elda-Shadow-of-Hyrule&highlight=Shadow+Hyrule

Looking forward to it.

4. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    Oo that's tomorrow :D I can't wait~ Though I'm gonna be sort of inactive until late at night...Hopefully this means time zones will be on my side for once :P

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ehehe, funny story, guys. So my mom is taking Friday off and wants to take me to a three movie marathon (The Avengers for the fourth time, Snow White and the Huntsman and Rock of Ages), so I may not be here for most of the first day of the cafe session.

Hopefully, I can try and make up for it by being on a lot on Saturday.

6. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Cafe Sessions go for weeks, so there's nothing to worry about. And it'll go up when any of the staff directing this can put it up *needs to discuss this with them*

Bumpity Bump, the Café Session will be postponed to Saturday the 16th. We're sorry for the delay (or I am, since this is particularly MY fault) but we'll get everything together on Saturday.

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

By "Saturday the 17th," do you mean Saturday the 16th, Sunday the 17th, or Saturday the 17th 2013?

8. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Oh wow...I really am out of it. I meant Saturday the 16th.

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

The cafe session is being postponed to a day when I can actually participate.

I am totally okay with this and I look forward to it. Also, maybe we could utilize something like Skype or MSN to do things in real time or chat about it every so often. Timezones might be a problem, but we can always plan long beforehand.

10. What? 『 music is freedom 』

This shall be a fun introduction to the Cafe Sessions, I am definitely looking forward to them! I also enjoy Cat's idea of the aforementioned instant messaging - perhaps we may even create a small Lit Beans group in Skype or some such.

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Bumping in anticipation for the Cafe Session. :3

12. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Okay so.

I finally have time to restart writing ACTUALITY. Would anyone like to help cowrite it with me?

I know Cat will.

13. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

*Raises hand* what's cowriting?

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

lol, of course.

Agent, cowriting is basically where two people collaborate in writing a story, poem, or any other written work.

15. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

I see! ^_^ Well that sounds like a whole bunch of fun! :D I'm sure anything you write will be beautiful~

16. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Guys guys guys. I am so so so sorry for the delay. And for the lack of better presentation. But It's here, our first Café Session!

Cafe Session # 1

I know we're not being overly organized and that we've had delays, but this will get better and prettier, you'll see!

17. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Just wanted to bump and say that I made a Skype group (in case the idea ever does go through) and invited all of the people in the family that I know I have in my contacts.

If anyone wants to come up with a way to utilize it, make a comment about something or whatever, it's there. If you're not in it and I don't have your Skype/you don't have one, you can just tell me and I'll try to work things out or add you in (add CatastropheKHV and tell me that you're in Literate Beans).

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Don't mind me, just bumping again for the sake of life.

19. Misty gimme kiss

Think we've been posting mostly in the Café Session, hah. But the Skype group is a good idea!

20. Judge Sunrose Destiny Islands Resident

Hello, Lovely Literates! I've three things for you now:

1. A bump, because our beloved family thread is beginnig to rot a little...

2. Some more personal advertisement. It doesn't hurt to just take a peek, does it?

3. A discussion idea, not exactly fitting to Café Session #1's general topic. What was the weirdest/most unusual inspiration that you've come across and got you to write something?