Mafia [Mafia] Mr. E's Murder Mystery at Misty Mountain Manor ~ GAME OVER (EVERYONE'S A WINNER!)

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Ars Nova, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

If it's any consolation, I think you did a great job as Mafia. If you were better on the defense you would be a fearsome opponent no matter my role.

2. KeyToTruth12 Moogle Assistant

Nah, I don't mind. Anyways, I still have the other one to play, so, yeah...

3. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

WOW DO YOU ENJOY BEING WRONG OR WHAT

ROLE PMS/QUICKTOPICS ARE ALREADY UP AND MARUSHI IS CLEARLY THE MVP OF THE ENTIRE GAME AND EVERY GAME HENCEFORTH

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Welp. o.O

Good game, everyone!~

AAAA I SEE YOUR GIRL GENIUS REFERENCE AND IT PLEASES ME GREATLY

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

I'm loving how you hoped you wouldn't die too early but like... aha....

6. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

grumpy ten.gif

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

hey at least you have died.

in all the mafia games I have played on this site I have never died... lynch or mafia kill.

but oh man was a glad I didn't this game.

Although I do wonder, if Makaze was killed N2, would Marushi have not thrown her identity out like that?

8. KeyToTruth12 Moogle Assistant

9. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Is was XD I didn't do a very good job of it though obviously. I never played Announcer before so I had no idea what to do. I wasn't exactly afraid to voice what I thought about everyone, I wasn't really worrying about dying so to use it for that seemed kinda pointless.

Reading all the Quick Topics was really interesting. Especially the ones who kept a lot notes about the game.
    (Also is it really self-centered that second time over I just looked for my name in all the quick topics? haha)

10. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Aw, that's so sweet! XD

Maybe if I ever have time to play again in the future and I'm Mafia again, I'll be able to make my skills in defense even better. XD

And even though you obvi weren't wrong about me being a Mafia, this particular tell wasn't quite up to par with the rest:

"Just before, she was talking about how she was cancelling shifts to make time for the game.

Now she can only spare a few seconds."

For the record, I didn't cancel my own shift. There's no way I can afford that right now. XD What happened was I was walking to work and when I was five minutes from the door, I got a call that things weren't busy and so my boss was cancelling my shift. It actually kinda bugged me, but I consoled myself with "I GETS MORE MAFIA TIME!!!"

And then my inability to spend more than a few minutes at a time was due to my very real laptop problems. XD

Other than that, though, you had me all figured out. XD
    It all depends. At that point, I wasn't really defending myself against Makaze. He knew who I was, I knew who I was, and I knew I wasn't fooling him. Pretty much, any argument I made against Makaze was for the benefit of the audience, not him. The reason I admitted my role was because Al215 agreed that I was scum, and Calxiyn agreed that I was really really suspicious. They were the last two that I knew thought I was town, and if they thought I was scum, I was dead. At that point, I saw no point in pretending. In hindsight, there were several times throughout the game that I could have said or done something else and the game would have gone differently. But as it stands, I feel I did a pretty good job considering the circumstances, and all you townies played a really good game. :)

@Highlandeɼ said:

"MARUSHI HOW DARE YOU LIKE MY DEATH POST YOU DIABOLICAL VIXEN"

Sorry. XD It was a funny post. I like posts that are funny or that include references to things I obsess over. Like Spongebob or the A-Team. XD

11. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I realized that and decided not to use it in my actual case. Heh.

Your biggest mistake was your suicide post. You threw your teammate under the bus in a spectacular way. If you wanted to cast doubt, the best thing you could do would be to just say 'I'm Mafia' and then let us analyze why you didn't vote for them for ourselves. You didn't state anything false. All of the speculation you posted was valid. We would have thought the same things. Then what's the problem with being explicit about it?

Ask yourself: Would you go out of your way to make people doubt if they were Town?

12. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Yeah. XD That was one of those "obvious mistakes" I mentioned earlier. XD It's all a learning process. I feel bad that I screwed up Key's chances, but at the end of the day, it's just a game and there's no purpose in me tormenting myself over it. XD

13. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Of course. Torturing yourself only leads to more mistakes, anyway.

14. Mish smiley day!

"Damn it Mish. If you are town I'll kill you." looooool

Also lol at the "circling the drain" comment.

15. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

The first one was about your extra vote on The Fuk?.