Birth by Sleep Main Character

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Number13Roxas, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulSlayer Traverse Town Homebody

Nah, Nomura just said he wanted to tell the story of what Riku did when Sora was asleep. Which is kinda what he's doing in 385/2 Days, only it'll focus on Roxas. Riku wouldn't fit in Birth by Sleep. It's a prequel. He was just enjoying his island life with Sora and Kairi. Or maybe without Kairi... Or maybe he wasn't even born yet. But I don't think BBS goes back that far.

2. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Riku techniquly shouldn't exist in birth by sleep since this takes place in teh past he won't be a playable character, he is supposablly a kid at the time. He may be in 358/2 probably

3. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    Yeah, seems pretty likely for Terra to be the main character. I'd say that he's some kind of combo between Riku and Squall.

That's not the kind of combination I'd want to go up against.

4. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Once again, why does terra have to be a mix of two people, why can't he be himself. Anyways Square has over done this whole emo badass thing for two long. He just needs to kick ass that is all that matters

5. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

Terra doesn't have to BE like anyone per-se I'm just trying to predict similarities. Sora was like Cloud pre-Zack's death since he thought of home and was more friendly then.

6. koolashley King's Apprentice

Idk my bff gil? I dunno, I hope someone new. I mainly know about 358/2 Days, but that's off topic and a whole other story.

7. Vex123 Traverse Town Homebody

I think he'll have had a Cloud/Aeris scenario with someone, and because of that he'll be really defensive of people.

8. Akino King's Apprentice

Terra will be like no past Sqaure main protagonist! Terra is Terra. Not Cloud. Not Squall. Not even Sora. Though, I find Terra a brotherly-type towards Ven or something. So he may have a small kind hearted side?

9. koolashley King's Apprentice

10. Divexn Merlin's Housekeeper

I think Terra is going to be that silent and deadly type I swoon over...
    The only bummer is going to be that if he's the main character,
    Then he'll be really sucky at the beginning DX

11. Repliku Chaser

I'm pretty sure if Riku is going to be at all played it'll be in the 358/2 days game since that one seems to focus on the times Sora is out doing other things or asleep. Of course, it seems that it centers mainly on Roxas and the Org, so even though Nomura said he wanted to describe Riku's story too, it's hard to tell if Riku is going to be at all doing anything and probably got jilted again for getting attention.

As for being a cheater....aww, I'm allowed to think this stuff out! *grins* I do think though that relating Terra to other past heroes out of KH doesn't really match me up with likely candidates people would normally relate the heroes too. Cloud, Squall etc just don't fit the bill for me from what limited views of young Terra, the Enigmatic Soldier etc we see.

12. Daisy the Sorceress Destiny Islands Resident

Moving from England to Wales and back again
    My guess is that if Riku does have a playable mode, it would be like another Reverse/Rebirth - but in 358/2 days. If anything, I think that 'Birth By Sleep' is probably set before Kairi came to the island (I think that one or more of the Princesses were kidnapped years ago and time stopped for them because their world got destroyed - didn't time stop for the Destiny Islands inhabitants when their world was destroyed as well? I think that was in the 'Another Side, Another Story' reports). So I doubt that Riku would be playable in Birth By Sleep.

But I hope that Terra isn't the exact personality of Riku. He'd be a little boring if he was (unless there was a really good reason for it).

13. koolashley King's Apprentice

Lol...quoting myself:)

Anyway, it says on the link the characters will be Terra, Aqua, Ven, King Mickey, and Master Xehanort. Idon't know who the main character will be, but it's probably Terra, Aqua, or Ven. I kinda want to play a female, considering all I really ever play as a main character is a boy in the KH series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.