Make up the story plot for kh3 (Group Effort)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Pezz, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

ummm.......... >.< I don't wanna! I don't wanna! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

2. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Sora singing with Kairi? Interesting. Why are you reactiong so strangely, Pezz?

As for the few Disney worlds I've actually heard aobut before (Because I have no idea what most are), I have a few opinions.

- Agrabah again? I suggest we give it a break.
    - Atlantica? Same.
    - Pride Lands can work.
    - Fantasia could work! Rememeber that Chernabog appeared on the Night On A Bald Mountain part, way back in KH1. We have the eprfect occasion to go further in the story. Of course, the "story" isn't too detailed, cuz Fantasia is a semi-chaotic musical. It can fit with a world where everything is going nuts. So we could make a world for it.

Also, our home's scanner has been refusing NOT to send me critical error messages, thus I STILL couldn't post my Rin sketch. It annoys me. I'll have to wait till my ister gets home ; she has a laptot with a scanner that HOPEFULLY works.

About the Square-Enix taking acction against the group... wow. Seems like a quick and uncalled project shatter. How'bout making a few warnings first? WE dont' know all the story, but people really love to take legal action when they fear something is wrong. I'm happy I brought the copyright topic now. Was it I who brought it up, actually?

And about the game itself, that we'll never make so that it doesn't get shut down when we're 98% done with it :
    So Sora meets Oriens in HH. What's the forst thing Sora'll say? It's gonna be "Riku! Kairi...". So he'll ask about his friends, and Oriens will say that he has an apprentice (Rin) on Destiny Islands. That'll make Sora want go to back, but Oriens will convince him that Rin can protect Kairi if anythign bad happens. So Sora will continue his journey towards Disney Castle, cuz that's where he wanted to go.

3. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I just don't even want to think about another singing world like that. Talk about a nightmare.

I think the fantasia idea is great! It would be another wonderland world. I'm convinced. Let's use it and drop wonderland.

4. Krowley Moderator

Agreed, cuz to be honest I dont think the wonderland story has much potential anymore. As for Fantasia, this could be fun to toy with, I remember watching Fantasia 2000, but i havent seen the original.

5. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I've seen the original, but not the new one.

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I'll have to read up on Fantasia and all the other Disney Worlds (and the Kingdom Hearts wiki on these worlds)
    and i'll probably rent some of the movies to make sure I know the stories

Yep, and he'll end up in Camelot and learn his magic from Merlin while helping Wart on his mission.

How about this for a timeline:
    World 1
    Sora wakes up from the crash and meets Oriens, he and Oriens battle some Desouls, find Chip and Dale and fix the Gummi Ship. Sora insists on finding Riku and going back for Kairi, Oriens reassures him that a "friend" is taking care of Kairi and Riku is ok*, they still try to go back to Destiny Islands and end up in Camelot (the closest world)

Kairi is attacked by a Desoul and goes through her Dive into the Heart (I like that name better than Awakening), she then meets Rin who says her friend told her to come help Kairi, they defeat more Desouls while Rin trains her in Magic since she's an expert in it. After learning basic magic, Rin takes her back to Oriens and they barely miss Sora.

Riku wakes up at Radiant Garden, is attacked by Desoul, saved by Blaze, Dives into his Heart**

World 2
    Sora goes to Camelot and helps Wart (i'll have to catch up on Sword in the Stone), reunites with Merlin and practices his magic.

Kairi goes to HH with Rin, meets Oriens who warns her something big is coming and unlike before, she'll be a part of it. Kairi insists on being taken to Sora, but Oriens says he's on his way to Disney Castle. He tells her that it would be better for her to sharpen her skills and join Sora and Riku later when she can help.

I have no idea what Riku should do next.

*I didn't think Oriens should KNOW Riku was okay, I figured if he had too many premonitions, he'd be pretty much an all-knowing character. But I now think that Oriens should have had two major premonitions. The first one would be a war, all he knows is something big is coming and another Keyblade War will start (just not with countless Keyblades like BBS)
    The second will be the crash of Chip and Dale's gummi ship, he sees Sora waking up at HH and Riku waking up at RG and then Kairi being attacked by Desouls. He realizes these three were in his first premonition and figures out who's who. What do you think?

**What should Riku do at Radiant Gardens? There should be a point besides his SOA moment. And where would he go after that?

For Kairi's third world, I think Oriens should take her to a Disney World to train (or finish her training, depending how long she stayed on HH) on Heartless.
    Then I have 2 scenarios
    1. Kairi then runs off after a Heartless to slay it and becomes separated from Oriens and Rin. She encounters Turpis and has her first boss battle against One after Turpis sees her Keyblade and says "Well, they're just handing them out to anyone these days..." (He assumes there's nothing special about her and she's just another Keyblader he never met). He underestimates her and One is barely defeated. Turpis summons his Keyblade and tries to get rid of her and is stopped by Rin. After some dialogue between Rin and Turpis, Turpis escapes. Rin and Kairi meet up with Oriens and Rin tells him what happened. He explains Turpis is a good guy gone bad and an old friend. Rin tells Oriens he should keep training Kairi and she'll go after Turpis, he disagrees for some reason or other, and she'll say he'll be able to train Kairi better than she can and someone needs to keep track of Turpis. He reluctantly agrees and they split up.

Scenario 2
    Something weird is happening at whatever Disney World they're on, they help out the locals by figuring out what. Turns out Turpis is there collecting information (on Xehanort, but Kairi doesn't learn that), One attacks Kairi and she's saved by Rin or Oriens. They then try to double up on Turpis and he escapes. Same thing as scenario 1, Rin convinces Oriens to let her follow Turpis. It's not too different, but it would show a reason for Turpis being there.

Also at the end of this world, Kairi would get her first Turpis Report

Rin would then meet Sora some time later and they would encounter Myst and she thinks it's Turpis in disguise, blah blah blah

7. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Again, too soon. HH will be Kairi's forth world or so. Rin won't be traveling with Kairi. Kairi will be on her own. We could just have Oriens meet her in a Disney world. but I prefer him meeting her around world four. It doesn't even have to be HH that Oriens meets her on.

Kairi uses a completely different method of travel. she is traveling using the power of light. Nomura has stated that there are many forms of travel, and each have their own paths. Because Kairi's method is relatively new to us, she need to create her paths from one world to another. So where she ends up is random.

ok.

good idea.

Riku will then travel the castle fight off heartless and have flashbacks. He will then come across Pete who is getting somethings that were left behind in the castle. Riku will then realize that Maleficaint is up to no good again.

btw, I just realized that Riku won't be able to enter Disney Castle since he travels by using darkness. perhaps we should scrap Disney Castle.

I don't like the idea of her going on the disney train. besides that's only for Twilight Town and Yen Sid's Tower. Also, Oriens won't be traveling with Kairi. He guides her whenever they meet up, but he does not travel with her.

Also, She will have her first battle with Turpis on TWTNW. the second is in Camelot. And the final is on WEAS.

Here What I think.

Sora

1) HH
    2) Camelot
    3) Londan (101 Dalmatians)
    4) DI
    5) Neverland
    6) Kaua'i
    7) Pride lands
    8) TWTNW
    9) Disney Castle (if we still use it.)
    10) Heart of the Jungle
    11) Radiant Gardens
    12) Kuzco's Empire
    13) Fantasia (maybe we could use a better name.)
    14) WEAS

And that's all our worlds.

Kairi

1) DI
    2) Kaua'i
    3) Pride lands
    4) Radiant Gardens
    5) Fantasia (maybe we could use a better name.)
    6) Heart of the Jungle
    7) Neverland
    8) TWTNW
    9) Kuzco's Empire
    10) Camelot
    11) HH
    12) Disney Castle (if we still use it.)
    13) Londan (101 Dalmatians)
    14) WEAS

Riku

1) Radiant Gardens
    2) Kuzco's Empire
    3) Disney Castle (if we still use it.)
    4) HH
    5) Heart of the Jungle
    6) Camelot
    7) Fantasia (maybe we could use a better name.)
    8) TWTNW
    9) Londan (101 Dalmatians)
    10) Neverland
    11) DI
    12) Pride lands
    13) Kaua'i
    14) WEAS

8. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Now that you mention "singing world", Pezz, the horrible memories of Atlantica come bakc to me. Memories of hours wasted on beating the Final Battle on KH2FM, low-levelled, only to remember that I can't unlokc Terra because I forgot to sing as a fish in Atlantica.

Fantasia IS a musical after all, so we should not get too into the music. Let's try to explosre a bit about Chernabog. Why not have him revived? Not that it doesn't make sense for a world that would be so strange. Chernabog won't have a story ; he'll just be there. Actually, the world wont' have a story. I gto this idea of having NO ONE talk in Fantasia's world, because they simply have nothing to say (nto to mention they'll all be alone). The only quotes will be battle sounds like "This is it!", and etc.
    What do you think of this idea?

Also, is Pride Lands the only world where SRK need to transform in another creature (Kitty Kairi and Tiger Riku?!?!?!)? How do they transform anyway? Sora has his magical clothes (evne if he changed them we can say that all his wardrobe got enchanted). Kairi and Riku could perhaps use the power of Ligth and Darkness respectively. Therefore, Kairi will be a white, red-haired kitty, and Riku will be a dark, white-haired tiger (I see him as a tiger).
    It's hard to imagine them.
    So, back to the point, if there's only one world where they transform, it'll be strange. There were many worlds like those in both games.
    So, are there any other worlds? Tell me if so, cuz my Disney knowledge is minimal.

Is that really a problem? His Heart uses both light and darkness. If not, Mickey will surely have made arrangements for Riku to enter the castle.

As for the World suggestion, we've got a few checkpoints, such as TWTNW and WEAS, but the rest is up in the air. Remember : We want the characters to also meet at some point (do we sitll want that, actually?). Each memebr of SRK should meet the one of the others in a Disney World, and the other in another Disney world. That means 3 Disney Worlds must have 2 SRK members in them.

Sora + Riku = Something about seriouness -> You tell me. I don't know many worlds.

Riku + Kairi = Something about friendship -> 101 Dlamatians(?)

Kairi + Sora = Something about not-so-implicit love -> Kaua'i (?) (that'll mean Kairi can't go there as her 2nd world). Since the world is so like DI, I can imagine a lot of "hints" pointing out the feelings between Sora and Kairi there.

9. Krowley Moderator

Interesting order, u forgot Notre dame tho

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I figured it was too soon, but since Oriens sent Rin to protect Kairi, he should have given her a more specific purpose instead of just "stop that Desoul from attacking her"
    That's why I thought Rin brought Kairi back to him and we would need a reason for Rin and Oriens to separate, at least for a while.

I thought she should travel thru the Hearts of the world, but that's a little unorthodox. Since Dark Portals go through the Realm of Darkness (right?) Maybe she could make portals go through the Realm of In Between, but there's no light in there so that won't work...
    hmmm how can a Princess of a pure Heart with no Darkness travel using light???

I just realized that Riku has no actual connection to the main story, the Desoul threat. Sora is going after the source of the Desouls, Xehanort. Kairi, after talking to Oriens and Rin, is most likely trying to reunite with Sora and help them stop Turpis. Riku is like Blaze, he's going after Maleficent (whose name you still can't spell) His rivals (Blaze and Eclipse) have nothing, at first, to do with Xehanort. Riku really is a loner
    Maybe that's how he gets off Radiant Gardens, he tries to go to Disney Castle but it rejects his Dark Portal and sends him through a different path to a random world

YOu misunderstood. HE didn't take her to the Disney Train, he took her to a Disney World TO train. Didn't we already decided that Oriens would be like a mentor to Kairi?

I would prefer for her to have her first battle with Turpis (at least his creature) early on, like when she meets him. It would be like when SOra first fought Leon, even if she wins the battle, she won't actually win. Someone will come in and save her.

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

You know what I hate? WHen you people post while I'm typing a reply! Now i have to make another reply to respond to the other posts lol
    I don't get what you mean.
    SRK just go there and no one talks to them, they just wander around until they find and defeat chernabog?

I think Rin should give Kairi a magic charm that will transform her.
    Remember, Rin believes in the world order: "No Meddling"
    You can sort that out, Starseeker.

As for Riku, maybe his new Dark Form ahs something to do with it?
    Since Riku can figure things out for himself, he would know he can't meddle and would be able to alter his Dark Form into a transformation.
    I didn't realize that, We should defintely have more transforming worlds.

Yea, remember that Riku had no more darkness in himself (he's a princess of heart!) after KH2, that's why we needed Blaze to unlock it.

good point.

12. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

You had the same idea as me for fantasia. That would be an awesome world.

We could have them transform in London too. That's all that we really need.

Yeah I know, I just realized that. well then, we can replace Disney Castle with Notre Dame..... Shoot I forgot about Hercules too..... ok, let's see. I say scrap Neverland.

here's the timeline redone.

Sora

1) HH
    2) Camelot
    4) DI
    5) Olympus Coliseum
    6) Kaua'i
    7) Pride lands
    8) TWTNW
    9) Notre dame
    10) Heart of the Jungle
    11) Radiant Gardens
    12) Kuzco's Empire
    13) Fantasia (maybe we could use a better name.)
    14) WEAS

Kairi

1) DI
    2) Kaua'i
    3) Pride lands
    4) Radiant Gardens
    5) Fantasia (maybe we could use a better name.)
    6) Heart of the Jungle
    7) Olympus Coliseum
    8) TWTNW
    9) Kuzco's Empire
    10) Camelot
    11) HH
    12) Notre dame
    13) Londan (101 Dalmatians)
    14) WEAS

Riku

1) Radiant Gardens
    2) Kuzco's Empire
    3) Notre dame
    4) HH
    5) Heart of the Jungle
    6) Camelot
    7) Fantasia (maybe we could use a better name.)
    8) TWTNW
    10) Olympus Coliseum
    11) DI
    12) Pride lands
    13) Kaua'i
    14) WEAS

Edit: I chose Kaua'i as the second world for Kairi for a reason. because the worlds both are islands, she'll think she made a mistake, that would be an interesting scene to have, me thinks. also, most of DI will take place in that massive town on the main island. so Kaua'i will have a different feel to it.

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Do all three characters need to visit every single world?

BTW, the thread messed up my posts somehow, so you might want to go back to previous post and reread everything

And didn't KH2 have about 40 bosses? I don't think we need to skimp out on boss battle

14. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Bosses are one thing, creating an entire world is another. 14 worlds is enough.

15. Krowley Moderator

Dont worry, there will be boss battles, at least 1 for evrytime some1 visits a world. so if theres 14 x 3, thats about 42 bosses right there

Also, Im watching Fantasia as we type, The melodies and features are as follows:

1) Tocatta and Fugge in D Minor
    nothing special about this part, just a bunch of ppl playing their instruments

2) The Nutcracker Suite
    A very interpretive style done with dancing flowers and mushrooms XD No nutcracker...

3) The Sorcerers Apprentice
    I loved this part best because it involves Yen Sid and Mickey, where Mickey fools around with a spell and winds up almost flooding the place! This got me thinking that maybe Fantasia could be some sort of portal to the past so while Sora knows mickey is king, Mickey has no idea what hes talking about XD

4) The Rite of Spring
    A look at evolution from microscopic organisms to the death of dinosaurs.

5) Pastoral Symphony
    A string called Soundtrack, and he makes a bunch of sounds and melodies. After that, a production with centaurs and Unicorns start, getting very greek here... A bunch of greek gods and goddesses are introduced here

Ill type more as I watch more,

16. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

your right. Ok, let place Neverland and Disney castle back in, and then add the rescuers. Like in The castle of dreams, sora, riku, and Kairi, will be mouse sized in the rescuer's world.

17. Krowley Moderator

6) Dance of the Hours
    Ballet Dancing Hippos, Ostriches, Elechents and Alligators

7) Night on Bald Mountain
    This is Chernabogs scene, where he is summoning his minions form "Hell" and casts a spell for them to dance furiously! I can see this as a great fight scene.

8) Ave Maria
    Church bells send Chernabog and his minions back to Heck, then bright scenes filled with hope appear then it ends.

18. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Sora

1) HH
    2) Camelot
    4) DI
    5) Fantasia (Team up with Riku)
    6) Kaua'i
    7) The Rescuers
    8) TWTNW
    9) Disney Castle
    10) Notre dame
    11) Heart of the Jungle
    12) Radiant Gardens
    13) Olympus Coliseum
    14) Kuzco's Empire
    15) Pride lands (team up with Kairi)
    16) WEAS

Kairi

1) DI
    2) Kaua'i
    3) The Rescuers
    4) Radiant Gardens
    5) Fantasia
    6) Olympus Coliseum
    7) Heart of the Jungle
    8) TWTNW
    9) Kuzco's Empire
    10) Notre dame (team up with Riku)
    11) Camelot
    12) HH
    13) Disney Castle
    14) Pride lands (Team up with Sora)
    15) Londan (101 Dalmatians)
    16) WEAS

Riku

1) Radiant Gardens
    2) Kuzco's Empire
    3) Heart of the Jungle
    4) HH
    5) Fantasia (Team up with Sora)
    6) Disney Castle
    7) Camelot
    8) TWTNW
    10) Notre dame (team up with Kairi)
    11) Olympus Coliseum
    12) DI
    13) The Rescuers
    14) Pride lands
    15) Kaua'i
    16) WEAS

Two more worlds, and now we got team ups. wait I forgot about Neverland. Well we can replace disney castle with it.

19. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Any reason why Notre-Dame is the world where Riku and Kairi team-up? I can see Pride Lands as Sora&Kairi, mostly becaus eSOr aalready visited it. Riku&Sora on Fantasia is good too, becuase it's gonna be a special world, probably even a scary one, so the duo can work. It's not much of a great reason, but it's better than nothing.

Lilbueno, I agree : When someone Posts when you're typing, you're in trouble, hehe.
    Also, about my Fantasia idea : I meant that no one talks, because the world is chaotic, making a symbolism. But forget that. I got another idea :
    There are two significatn parts in Fantasia, from what I remember, and what Kme92 said : The Sorceror's Apprentice and Night on the Bald Mountain.
    The Sorceror's Apprentice is Mickey and Yen Sid in the past... Nigth on the Bald Mountain involves Cherbnabog, but he's dead, so that could also be in the past...

... the world itslef is in the past, which, considering its nature, isn't too farfetched...

... we were thinking of scrapping Disney Castle...
    Anyone guesses where I'm going with this?

Disney Castle has that door leading to Timeless River. What if we reuse this concept to make it go back in time to Fantasia instead?
    To avoid having a concept reused for no reason, we can make it significant story-wise. The door to Timeless River got corrupted when Desouls attacked the Castle. Since the Castle blocks only Darkness, the Desouls could pass, and they corrupted the Door Portal.
    We can have Fantasia withotu having a big Disney Castle world ; just liek in KH2, when close ot nothing happened there.

Going to Fantasia will be a travel not only through time, but perhaps through space as well. That's because Timeless River contians a baby Mickey, and Fantasia has an older one. Therefore, that timespan must be before Timeless River and Disney Castle, and we cannot explain how the world got so messed up. So it mumst be antother world.

Finally, I liek the idea of Rin giving Kairi a transformation charm. Thanks for that one, LilBueno.

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Pride Lands is good, we can use Lion King 2 for this.
    Kovu (who I named my first puppy after) and Simba's cub (name escapes me) are having love issues: they're parents dissapprove, etc. Who better to help them in this mission than two other cubs in love?
    Riku and Sora in Fantasia does seem like a good combo

I've never seen Fantasia, that's why I didn't understand but after I looked it up, it made sense.

I knew that's where you were going, I was thinking of something along those lines. You just fixed a good plot hole.

Since BBS hasn't come out yet, we don't know how TAV ended up on the same world after they split up. So I thought of something.
    On World 4, Riku is on Highnoon Hamlet, he'll probably meet Oriens there.
    Oriens decides it'd be a good idea to reunite Sora and Riku and does so. Sora and Riku decide to continue on to Disney Castle to talk to the King and BAM! Fantasia

You're welcome. I remember that Oriens traveled to other worlds and tried not to meddle and Rin believed in the World Order so it only made sense that Rin should do somethin like that