Make up the story plot for kh3 (Group Effort)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Pezz, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Krowley Moderator

I was hoping some1 would catch on to what i was thinking :P
    We still need a name for fantasia tho. Its a silent world wit lots of melody... I honestly cannot come up with any names rite now >_<

But like Timeless river it could have a bunch of doors/ portals that lead to different scenes/ music numbers

2. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

It won't work. Kairi meets Oriens for world 4. Oriens isn't the type of guy to stick to one place, I think. So Oriens will meet Kairi on Radiant Gardens. Riku can meet Turpis perhaps.

As for why I chose Notre Dame for the Kairi/Riku team up, not sure. It just seemed right. also, it worked with the way I had already set up the time line.

As for the door to time, great idea, but it would mess up the time line. that thing took me over an hour to make and get right, so I don't want to do it again. Fantasia should be like an alternate dimension of sorts. It would be like a world composed of many worlds.

as for the Cherbnabog, He's a demon! who says he has to be dead? they were never clear on that.

3. Krowley Moderator

Chernabog was used in Fantasia as a form of Satan, so ya, he could return with a vengence! As for the door to Fantasia, it could still work but maybe as one of those vortexes (KH1) that transports u to an unknown world, that world could be Fantasia?

4. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I don't remember and vortexes.

5. Krowley Moderator

well sometimes in the gummy ship, to get to certain worlds, ud have to go thru vortexes/ portals to get that world

Just a suggestion tho,

I also updated the world and timeline page on the wiki,

still dont no what we should call the worlds for rescuers or fantasia

6. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Maybe something like chaotic symphony or the land of symphony. I don't know. I guess fantasia would do just fine.

7. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

I have the very powerful feeling that I Posted something which didn't make it through to this Thread, for some reason.

Anyway, it's about time I showe dmy design for Rin. It took me more than a week to find a way to scan this, so I can finally show it :

*Look in Attachments*

I used PhotoLine to take out some of my eraser traces, but I barely changed things.
    My talent at drawing humans isn't refined, but at least I've included a new Keyblade :D
    The Keyblade revolves around the pointy 4-points star which appears in pretty much all my sketches. It's a good symbol for Order ; I even saw it in many RPGs, stories, etc., so it's pretty much the "official" symbol for Order.

That's it for the moment.

Oh, actually no. Just one thing to say : I have my last exam on the 22nd, and from there on, I plan to visit KH-Vids much more often, because I am not satisfied with my participation here. I can't wait to finish with this extremely poorly organised school session.

Attached Files:

8. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Looks nice! So that's her normal keyblade? I have an idea that you can add to that. you know how her evolved form has a that chain to it? Well why don't you have a chain wrapped around the pole or something. for the normal state, the chain would be apart of the pole, but for the evolved form it could separate and unwrap itself.

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Well I figured Turpis should meet Kairi first since he's her rival. We'll just move his introduction til a lil later, but we'll introduce Myst before him so we could make the player think he is Turpis along with Rin, until she changes her suspicions towards Blaze

Well we don't have to worry about the time line yet, we should just work on the story for each world first and then put them in order.
    But we should have the order for the original worlds tho, since that's where the major scenes take place

idky but I thought you would make her Keyblade small, like her evolved form without the chain, so it'd be like a Keyblade dagger. but good job, it still looks like a Keyblade, I'm still working on Turpis' design but my human-drawing skills are worse than yours...

As for Fantasia's name
    Land of Sound
    Symphony Silhouette (sp?)
    Chernabog's World
    or simply Fantasia

So
    Sora+Kairi=Pride Lands
    Sora+Riku=Fantasia
    Riku+Kairi=Notre Dame...I think that Riku and Kairi have a brother-sister relationship, since Riku lost her to Sora in KH1, is there a world that signifies a relationship like that? If not, than Notre Dame would be perfect. Kairi can help Quasimodo and Riku both with their loner ways

10. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Perhaps, but I don't like the idea of Oriens staying in one place. If he knows that the universe is in danger, then he should be out there doing something about it!

As for the name of Fantasia. I like The Land of Sound. Great name lil'!

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Hm, how about after Oriens is done with Kairi, he goes after Rin to help her chase Turpis?
    Well, along with Land of Sound, I was thinking Land of Rhythm, Symphony, Music, and other music related stuff but Land of Sound came out the best.

Doesn't "The Rescuers" take place in New York?
    Then we can use something obvious like The Big Apple, or Concrete Jungle

But we have a problem, in movie, the main characters are miceand a human girl...and the antagonist is a human. So what size will SRK be? Should we shrink them?
    I think we should find a way to divide the storyline, so maybe only one of the characters shink and they then help the mice, the next character would be normal size and help Penny get the Devil's Eye (the jewel in the movie)

12. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

yes, shrink them. makes for an epic battle.

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

It would defintely be an interesting world where SRK are the size of mice and have to help out a girl who's normal size

14. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Interesting indeed.

Edit: you know, I just realized that this thread has a five star rating, and the views are over 3,000.

15. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

of course, this thread rocks.

So i'm drawing Turpis and he's a little built lol like he has Terra's muscles. I didn't think that was right but then I remember he's older than Sora and Riku so he would be bigger, I couldn't think of a good upper body so I gave him a tight shirt like Terra's and I put a bracer on one arm and one long sleeve for the other. And of course since he needs a necklace like almost any other Kingdom Hearts character

16. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

sounds great! can't wait to see it.

17. Krowley Moderator

Well i finished watching rescuers and It takes place in New york at the beginning and end, but most of it takes place in Devils Bayou, guess we could call the world that.
    As for fantasias name, i like the name "Land Of Sound" aswell :P However I thought there was now sound, just music O.o so it would be like land of Mute XD anywayz, i like the name choice.

while browsing thru disney movies, I found Oliver and company (also takes place in new york.)

Anyway we could fit that into the story? (i loved the movie as a kid! ^^)

18. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

too many worlds. it's good as is. for a real game, this is where they would start taking out worlds

19. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

wait, What?

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

There's a sketch of Turpis
    not my favorite
    He looks like he'd be in Final Fantasy
    The head's light because I couldn't think of a hair-style and i didn't draw a right hand but there's a quick draft.

I think I'll give him a long jacket, like Seifer's

Attached Files: