Make up the story plot for kh3 (Group Effort)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Pezz, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Looks nice. Are you still planning on giving him a scar? if not, then we should give Blaze a scar instead.

2. Krowley Moderator

I think Blaze should have the scar, since hes been scorn and been thru a lot.
    Turpis I think should have a sense of humility :P (u no, one of those classy villians :P)

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Give Blaze the scar, I discarded that idea. It will defintely look better on him

4. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

yup, that's what I'm thinking. so should we make it an x shaped one?

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

If it's an X-shaped one, let's not put it on his forehead, it'll look too much like Saix, put it on his cheek or something, or over an eye.

6. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Maybe a diagonal slash across his face?

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Seifer and Leon already have that, I want to try something different.

• A scar on his eye(s) vertical, diagonal, or straight across both eyes
    • A burn scar
    • A scar that starts on his face or neck and goes all the way down chest
    • several scars
    Which one of these seems like the best?

8. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

why don't we have it for his right eye then.

9. Krowley Moderator

well auron alredy has the scar on the eye
    saix has the X on the face
    leon has one across his face

2 many ppl have scars!

maybe insted of a scar, it could be like a desoul tatoo or something

10. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

no, I don't think I like that one.

11. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

perhaps. maybe a flame or something.

12. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, he could have a scar, but not on his face. Since your drawing (awesome, btw), LilBueno, features a sleeveless Turpis, he can have a scar on his hand. It can be a huge one going on all his hand, or a small one ; everything is possible.
    After all, why is everyone scarred on the face? Shouldn't the hands have gotten a bit attention too?

Also, I finally finished with my school session. I can FINALLY get a life other than my studies.

I never got hte chance to actually explain my Rin sketch, so here I go.

I wanted her to have plain running shoes, but I had problems drawing them. For the lower clothing, it was either short pants, long pants, or a skirt. A robe would've been possible, but Pezz already used it, and I don't quite see Rin wearing one. She may represent Order, but remember : she is a tough girl, and that's one of the first things we've decided about her. I figured that her clothes shouldn't be too artistic.

So, a skirt would've been too inadequate for fighting, so I chose pants. Short or long? I did the average. Hehe.
    For the upper clothing, I gave her a very large shirt (you can see how large it is by looking how much larger than her legs it is).

I had this idea of giving her denuded shoulders, so I tried drawing that. Unfortunately it caused a problem with the hood. The hood is there because I didn't feel like drawing ther eyes and hair.

Does there exist a shirt with a hood, but that exposes the shoulders? I tried imagining it, but it barely seems possible. The hood must be ginormous, as seen in my drawing. Rin could practically store an Elixir on either side of her neck.

And the Keyblade, well, I had designed it earlier. I planned on posting it, but figured I could just kill two bird with one stone and post Rin and the Key. So yeah, this is her Keyblade in her first form. It's not 100% decided yet, because I need to put more similarities between the first and second form.

That's it for now.
    *goes to work on Rin's story*

13. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

lolz, I wonder why none of us ever thought of that. What about a scar all the way across the chest. he could have gotten it when Oriens lashed out at him. Or we could just have Blaze have a scar across the chest and may give him an up vest of sorts.

Edit: I just wrote entry 1 for Eclipse's Dairy.

The world is so small and dull. Nothing here ever changes. Everyday, the sun rises and falls. Everyday, it rains as the clock strikes 3. And everyday, the people go about their daily businesses without a second thought. Each page to my diary is the same. I feel so alone, I feel so empty. Nothing new ever happens here.

I feel as though I’m reliving the same day over and over again. Life has become so bland. I need something to happen. I need something fresh. I don’t think I can last another week of this.

Here I sit, on top of the giant rock located on the small spit of land that sits in the center of the lake. The sun is setting. I can see a few stars. I reach for them, but they are always beyond my grasp.

It is time for me to go. My parents will be waiting, as they always do. It is time for me to go, but I don’t want to go. Not yet. Just a little longer, I would like to stare up at the darkening sky. Just a little longer is all I want.

The sun has set. I can hear my parents calling out to me. I ignore their calls and squint up at the sky. What was that? Did a star just go out? No, that’s impossible, I must just be tired. My parents are calling. I need something new to happen.

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Sorry I've been out for a few days, but Im officially a high school Graduate! And I've been celebrating all weekened lol

Well Tifa from FF7 had a skirt and was an expert at fighting, but her skirt seems a little too short for kingdom hearts lol
    If a shirt like that doesn't exist, make it up.
    You can do something like have the shirt torn at the shoulders so it exposes them and the sleeves are connected below the arm pit.

Because if it's on the face, it'd be seen a lot more.
    It looks good, but it seems too normal. LIke she lives on Earth instead of some KH-World. The time and the parents have never been a part of Kingdom Hearts, except for that lil scene in KH1.
    The most normal KH has ever gotten was Sora's mom saying dinner's ready, and Hayner, Pence, Olette, and Roxas having homework (although it never showed the school...)
    But on the other hand, mentioning her loved ones would make her world's destruction at her hands more meaningful.
    All in all, I think if we lose the time (clock strikes 3) and replace it with something like "it rains everytime the sun reaches it's peak" or something like that and keep the parent's mention, it would be perfect

15. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

I agree. We can just invent. However, I didn't originally plan on putting a hood. I only put it because I didn't want to draw the hair or the eyes.
    I might leave the hood, but it will always be off the head. Like Sora's. The only time he wears his hood, is in KH1FM's opening screen. That screen slightly inspired my drawing, by the way.

Also, I want her clothes to look somewhat casual, but still well-maintenaied and clean and everything. So torned clothes are not adequate.

That's the main problem. Come to think of it, the fact that a skirt isn't perfect for fighting, is not a huge problem. After all, we're in the magnificent world of video games, where no one is incapacitated by what they are wearing, and no one trips. Except in Brawl.
    So yeah, about short skirts, we don't want the female Keybladers to attract TOO much attention, do we?

- As with LilBueno, I agree that you must change the "clock strikes 3". That's too... obvious.

- The last sentence have one little flaw. She suddenly goes from talking about her parents to repeating that she watns something new to happen. Could you add something, before the last sentence? Making it something like
    ***You probably thought of something like this for your second Entry.

- For the parents, I say we keep them. It brings a new element to the story.
    On the other hand, we must... ignore Sora's parents... that doesn't sound too interesting IMO, because their presence will be a burden. We'll need to explain how owrried they were when Sora dissapeared, how Wtfed they were when they forgot about him in COM and discovered his room, and how ashamed they were when they remembered him. And lastly, Sora would need to... *shrudders* ask them before he goes off on his new adventure. Too much for me, and not worth it. So le'ts ignore them, hehe. Opinions?

- Last but not least, it's good overall. You can see the routine in her life, and how fed up she is with it.

Hm... Riku anyone?

16. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

what's obvious about that? It was just a random time I added in. This world is basically a world that repeats itself day after day. There are slight changes for each day that goes by, and the people pretty much like to keep their daily patterns the same too. I don't go in to this, but that's the basic concept that I had when thinking up this world.

k, I'll change it.

as for Sora's parents, yeah I too think we should ignore them.

Eclipse is different from Riku. She doesn't want life to be the same day after day. She could care less about other worlds, unlike Riku, who wanted to see other worlds. She gets her wish, but it's not in the way she wants.

17. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Ok, I wrote a huge part of Rin's story. Ii've got tired however, so I've let the rest up in the air.
    I've posted it on the Wiki, and I created Rin's page.

I've read the alst pages of posts from this Thread, and noted down everything abotu the characters, in an attempt to be as continous as possible. A lot of things are new, but many are reused from LilBueno's bio of Turpis.
    I'll reread Turpis' bio to make sure there isn't anythin messed up.

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I read Rin's page, I didn't see any inconsistencies between my page on Turpis and your page on Rin. Good job, I love how you made her past mold her personality

19. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I like how you gave the desouls silver eyes. So their colors can be purple and Silver.

As for what you wrote, I like it. Eclipse's personality may need some fixing, but that can wait. also go back over it and fix your spelling and grammar errors.

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Actually he's talking about the Nobodies. He said "silver colored eyeless creatures", he's using the scene I came up with when Turpis, Rin, and Oriens ran into their first Desoul.

So has anyone thought of anything for Riku?