Make up the story plot for kh3 (Group Effort)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Pezz, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

We're all in the same time zone. I'm in East TN

2. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Well this is quite amusing.

3. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm in Canada, lol.

At least we now know the odds that someone respons to our posts, huh?

Well, we started an RP, but that doens't mean we must stop with the Desouls. So, some ideas :

First, did Turpis ever see Oriens or Rin after they separated? LilBueno's story of the encounter betwwen Kairi and Turpis made it seem like so.

Kairi will indeed receive a charm from Rin, that will transform her into whatever she needs to look like. She will also teach her her first magic. Whatever that might be... Fire or something.
    Hm... Blza could unlock Riku's first magic, and Oriens teaches Sora it's first?
    Or more importantly, what happened to Sora and Riku's magics from KH2? Did they vanish? Were they stupid enough to actually forget them?
    I say that they should begin with a few magics, although weak. Sora can have Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, nad maybe Cure, Riku will have... whatever dark aiblities we give him, maybe Dark Aura/Firaga, and Dark Shield, and Kairi... Kairi's got nothing :D.
    This adds an element of gameplay. Sora has quite some magics, Riku's got a few, Kairi's got nothing. They'll all end up about equal, but this mkaes each scenario more personal.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Well, I figured it'd be nice to take a break from this. I'm still thinking on ideas for this, but for now let's enjoy some other things lol

No, they fought at HH when Rin discovered his first lab.
    I guess the word "reunion" did make it seem like they met again. I'll change that to "confrontation" or something
    Maybe Sora got rusty with his magic? I mean he didn't have a reason to use it so he's just touching up on his skills.
    Riku would probably have his set of Dark Magic
    Sora's really adept at magic so we can't take that away from him but we don't want to make Kairi a weaker version of Sora, but taking away magic completely seems like a bad idea....maybe we should invent something completely different.
    Riku would be dark magic, Sora would have normal magic, and Kairi would have light magic! Or time magic? Specializes in summons? I'm ripping ideas off Final Fantasy now...

5. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

That's a nice idea with the magic Star. I'm down with that. Same with Lil's Idea.

6. Krowley Moderator

I'm in Canada as well,
    Sorry I haven't replied in a while, busy with skool.
    All ideas sound really good so far :P
    I live in Ontario so my time is GMT -5:00

7. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Looks like you can't be part of the cool club. :p

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Ahhh I"m having the biggest Creative block right now...
    What do we need to work on?

9. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

What about the Keybladers' special moves/attacks/abilities?

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Well, Turpis can
    • Shoot projectiles by swinging his Axe
    • Stretch his Axe's handle to reach distant enemies
    • Use Ice and Wind Magic
    • Drain your HP and absorb it
    • Drain MP and shoot it back out to his enemy

His "pet", One, can transform to a massive-flying beast (think Xaldin) for a short while. He can also slam the ground and shake it, making the player lose his/her balance.

11. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

sounds interesting. I'm not sure what to do with Eclipses attacks. I halfway done with her second dairy entry.

12. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

I've had a few ideas with Rin's magics. Since she is Order, and good with magic, she has some varied spells.

- She can engulf her Keyblade in flames to do a few strikes, which works for the first and second Keyblade form.
    - She can freeze her second form Keyblade while extended, temporarily turning it in a normal sword.
    - Something with Thunder... not sure what yet.
    - And Light magic. One idea is to have her Keyblade engulfed in light for some attacks, like Sora's Guard Break, Finishing Leap, etc. But since Rin already has her Fire and Ice magics doing similar things, I'll drop this.
    - Healing would be nice. Sinec SRK will mostly be on their own, there won't be many instances where a Party Member heals you. Therefore, I think that the Keybladers should be able to heal the player.

13. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Are we talking about boss battles or what?

14. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Nah, just imagining the Keyblader's moves, be they Party Members, bosses, etc.

15. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Oh, I see. I'll get to that stuff later.

16. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Ok, Here's what I got for entry number two.

I feel strange; I feel different. But how can that be? This world is never different. Every day is the same. Nothing ever changes. But, today something did change. Today something was different.

I must be going crazy! A shadow came to life today. But shadows are not alive. Shadows do not even move at all. But it did move and it was alive! Was I seeing things? Was it just a dream? No, dreams are not that detailed. In dreams, you cannot feel the wind blow against your skin. One’s memory of a dream is never this crystal clear. This was real!

It was short with beady, yellow eyes. It stared at me, and I at it. Then suddenly it attacked. I ran for home, but it found me. I ran towards the lake, but it found me. I jumped in the water and swam to the island, but, once again, it found me.

There was nowhere to run; nowhere to hide. I was scared. I didn’t know what to do. It jumped at me. I looked away and swung my hand at it in hopes to knock it back. Then something strange happened.

A giant…… “keyâ€â€¦â€¦ appeared in my hand. The key sliced through the shadow. The shadow disappeared, as did the “keyâ€. What happened? I don’t understand. Is something wrong with me? What was that creature? Are there more of them?

17. Krowley Moderator

Interesting....

By the way has any1 updated other sections of the wiki recently??

18. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I don't think so, We've been working on that Rp I made recently. Did you check it out?

19. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

We've pretty much been taking a break from the Desouls, but ideas still brew.
    Also, 358/2 Days came out, so I've been inspiring myself by watching the videos. By learning Day's story, we can make sure that our story works fine.

I've been thinking a bit about the Keybladers, more specifically about thier deaths.

Eclipse dies because she lets herself tricked by Xehanort. I realised that Sora is a bit naive himself, though, so he could learn from her mistakes.

Oriens dies a hero, so his courage and skills must be remembered.

Turpis... he does die, does him? Not too sure about him, I've assumed he dies at the end, but I don't remember what was planned for him.

Rin is the only one who survives (unless Turpis does so as well).
    Because of that, I'd like her to be in serious danger at some point in the stroy, and by that, I mean "she almost died". That's because it's a bit odd that she's the only one to survive, with apparently no problem at all.

This dangerous situation must occur after one or two other Keybladers die, because otherwise, no one will think she can die. Remember Goofy's "near death" from KH2? It's difficult to believe that he dies, since he's a main character. If, however, let's say Donald died 15 minutes earlier, that scene would've been taken much more seriously. Likewise, if Eclipse is shown dying, and then Rin is in a desperate situation, players will be worried about her.

Also, Rin must develop a relationship with SRK. If she's the sole survivor, she should not seem like "a random character that just happened to survive". The scene someone proposed, with SRK going home to DI and find Rin watching the sunset, is a good start.

And a thing about Xehanort. I don't know about you, but I always imagine him more like Master Xehanort... which he isn't. Xehanort himself, the young one, is not pure evil, and is actually a misguided good person.
    What I propose, is that Xehanort be portrayed as a very good, and a very bad person, at once. Give the players something to think about.
    I'm sure that we've discussed this already, at least a little bit, but I think it must really be serious.
    Who writes the Xehanort reports already? Or were we supposed to make them together?

20. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

we should make them together. It would be solely about the SOS and KH