Make up the story plot for kh3 (Group Effort)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Pezz, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Good job on the report.
    As for the surviving Keybladers, I always thought both Blaze and Rin survived, but idk what happens to Blaze.
    Turpis does die, he kills Oriens and merges with his monster, One, and fights Kairi. Kairi purifies him at the end which means everything his Keyblade has ever absorbed is gone and he's back to normal. He thinks she'll kill him but of coruse she doesn't. He later saves them from Xehanort by sacrificing himself.

I agree with Starseeker about Rin almost dying.

2. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Whoops, forgot to write Blaze. He survives, but he's more of a loner, so I'm not sure what'll happen to him.

Also, good job on the report, Pezz. We can see a foreshadowing of Eclipse's future.

And for Turpis, he shares Oriens' fate, ironically, sacrificing himself to save others. Maybe he should say something about this irony, just before dying.

3. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

wouldn't be a bad idea.

4. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Entry three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn’t what I wanted! This isn’t what I wanted! Things have changed. Things are different. This once peaceful world has become a world of fear. Those shadows have begun to appear everywhere! They are attacking people! People are disappearing, and the shadows just keep coming!

No one dares walk the streets at night. People lock their doors. They are even afraid to come out during the day! What’s happening? I don’t understand. I didn’t ask for this! I didn’t want this!

I wanted something new, but not this. Those shadows keep coming after me. The only reason I still live is because of this “keyâ€. I don’t want it, but I can’t get rid of it! It keeps coming back to me. It’s as though it’s a part of me.

What is this “key� Why has it come to me? I don’t understand. I don’t understand anything. I’m so afraid. Will these things ever go away? I want this nightmare to end. But it refuses to do so.

If this keeps up, everyone will disappear. That can’t happen. I don’t want that to happen! This “key†seems to be the only thing that can harm them. I know what I must do, but can I do it? Do I have the strength to protect the ones I love? I must stop for now. They have come again.

5. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

have you guys even read the new entry yet?

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I subscribed to this thread but it didn't tell me anyone's replied in awhile.

I think the entry was really good. Perfect. But there should be another entry before it. Something that doesn't sound as panicky as #3 does now.

As for Kairi's magic (since it hasn't been resolved yet) why don't we take something from another game and alter it a little bit?
    Is there abilities from any game that really interests you guys?

7. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I can't think of any off the top of my head.

8. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

How many entries do you plan to have, for all "reports"? That'll help figure out when things should get "panicky".

As for magic, we can always use different systems for everyone. Like, Sora, with his magic clothes, could have an MP charge. Riku could use a KH1-like magic system, but since that's worthless compared to the almighty MP Charge, his magics should be much stronger (and since he focuses on solely one element, Darkness, that makes sense).

And now Kairi.

From another game...

*chuckles at imagining Kairi yell "PK THUNDER!" and grab Final Destination's ledge*

Ok, my idea is as follows :
    Sora : varied magic, varied elements, overall moderate in power, MP Charge
    Riku : varied magic, one element (Darkness), overall very powerful, has to hit enemies to restore MP.
    Kairi : indirect magic only, a few elements used indirectly, overall very powerful... recharges somehow.

So Kairi cannot use magic directly to strike, but indirectly she will. Meaning that she won't cast Thunder, but instead use things like Thunder Raid from Re:COM. Well what do ya know?! Re:COM has all the attacks we need! Hooray for Sleights!

Two things I'm not sure yet :
    Is Kairi or Riku the best spellcaster (technically Kairi, cuz she obviously has less strength than Riku)?
    How does Kairi recharge her MP? KH1-style, KH2-style? Or maybe doesn't recharge it at all, and has to stop casting until the battle ends?

9. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I don't know, I'll know the amount of entries when I get there.

10. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

We've discovered the joys of RPing.

11. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Been busy with Pezz's RP mostly, but I also had problems.
    Like, moving permanently from one room of the house to another... having had to work on schoolwork DURING SUMMER... yadaya yadaya yadaya.

So, allow me to post an idea.

In KH games till now, the Disney worlds were practically pointless. They gave a charm to the game, but as soon as you left a world, it was goodbye almost forever.
    Would there be a way to make the adventures on those worlds... more relevant to the storyline?
    Like, I dunno, having a Disney character follow you to another world (making Rin and Riku really, really mad, of course)? T'would be awesome to see Alladin meet Mulan or something.

12. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

perhaps in the future, but I don't see that happening, at least not much, in KH3

13. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Ok, so we've decided that Sora will be able to communicate with Roxas.
    And I think we've suggested, back when we were talking about gameplay, that Sora could Drive in Roxas, should Driving be kept.

Than, what about this :

Instead of having the "Saved by Mickey" events, Sora could get "Saved by Roxas", when, say, he dies with a few Drive Bars left (this is only an example). He would switch with Roxas, and battle until he rebecomes himself.

However, it was decided that the remaining Nobodies will try to contact Roxas. So, when that happens, they should attack Sora wildly, and he'll have to fight a never-ending horde of them. And I mean, seriously ; the player will have to die to continue the game. When Sora dies, he'll become Roxas, and a cutscene will begin, continuing the storyline.

From that point on, Sora will be able to Drive into Roxas (or do whatever else the game's mechanics will allow). Also, Nobodies will technically become allies.

How does this sound?

14. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

It's good, but I don't think we should have the nobodies come into the battle.

15. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

They will at least leave you alone after that... except for some secret dungeon where to get their synth items or something like that.

16. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I just think that that would leave a sort of plot hole in the story.

17. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

The fact that Nobodies leave Sora and co alone?

If that's so, how about having them ignore Sora, and Sora only? HE has a Nobody fused with him, not Riku and Kairi. Along with the "saved by Roxas" thing, this makes some quite interesting differences between them.

18. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

no, I mean that Roxas will save you, and then the nobodies appear, but when you are normal again, they disappear. Why not stay if they've been looking for Roxas?

19. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Maybe because that's exactly what I've meant to say?

Sora gets "defeated", Roxas pops up, and they start communicating. Sora can probably even see what's going on, just like Roxas sees what Sora's doing.

After the cutscene is over, the Nobodies take their leave (or stay, I don't know), and Sora comes back, fully aware of what happened.

Btw, I gotta leave now. See ya tomorrow, right after I post in the RP.

20. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

It should only happen after they join him. otherwise, you are just Roxas.