Maple Sparking Rescue team

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by jackdaniel0, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Not the best title, but I decided to make a no-plot rping family, which I got the idea off of 2 specific families...<w< Anyway, the point is that you guys get to be any pokemon you want, and you get to "roleplay" in an absolutely no-plot random anything-can-happen pokemon rescue team roleplay.

To make this more fun, there will be points. Each member will get points based on how they did in roleplay. I fail at that, so I need judges XD. Just ask to be a judge, but prove to me that you'll be worth being one. Points are given out at the end of a mission scaled from 1 - 10. Points are distributed based on:
    How helpful you were.
    How creative you were in making the mission as creative and calmly insane.
    And....Well, that's it.
    Contests end at the end of a month. So who ever gets the most points wins! And what they win is absolutely nothing!!!
    Entry form:
    Username:
    Name:
    Species:
    Appearance:
    Age(Optional:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Bio(Optional):
    Rules
    1. Yes, you can still be which ever gender you want if the pokemon you want to choose doesn't have a gender.
    2. When acting IC, make it obvious. Same for OOC. (Don't overthink this rule. Making it obvious that you're ooc means that you can chat as your own character when you're not seriously roleplaying...That sentence gets me confused, too. XD)
    3. Conflict is allowed, but don't take it overboard. Overboard means, severely hurting someone, like making them bleed. Anything below that is accepted...Or I can just read it over and decide myself.
    4. Keep language, romance, and actions to PG-13
    5. Have fun!
    6. (Probably will edit in more rules)

I'll start posting missions when I get atleast 3 people to join in.

Regular Members

Edit: Forgot to put in my character.
    Username:jackdaniel0
    Name:Roty
    Species:Rotom
    Personality:Roty is rather mischievous, for a team leader. He likes his pranks, and at some points, his anger slips away in random fast-passing sleep. He has a childish attitude, and can be annoying.
    Appearance:He is as a normal rotom appears to be.
    Age(Optional):
    Height:1'0'
    Weight:0.7
    Bio(Optional):

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.