MAR bg

Discussion in 'Archives' started by lucienweskly, Feb 8, 2007.

1. lucienweskly Merlin's Housekeeper

MAR BG(before ginta)
    chapter 1

The sun slowly set over the houses of tokyo and children were slowly getting tucked in. "HAHA" some one said. "HAHA" he laughed. It was a man in his late thirties. he had blond hair spiked up and then a ponytail in the back. THe man had a short beard also. He had no idea what fate had in store for him as he read his wifes book. "GREAT story" the man said to his wife.

"no seriously what do you think" she replied.

"its okay. but i can think of better things then this and you kow that. so why not ask for my help." the man spoke back.

"cause if i did you would never stop." she laughed. a small boy came into the small room that the two were in. He looked like the man. the boy was about six or seven.

"dad" he asked. "will you tuck me in tonight then tell me a story"

"Sure ginta. and i'll tell you more about that wonderful world MARCHEN" He said the final word loud so maybe his wife would get an idea and write about that place. but she just smiled and shook her head. "you'll come around." he said.

They got to little gintas room which was painted like a fairy tale.
    "okay now i will tell you about the world of MAR
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a man about in his late twenties was wearing a black sleveless shirt and daark pants was running through the forest. He was being chased by a bunch of evil things. THey wore masks and attacked with magical weapons. The evil things were trying to get something from the man bvut he wouldn't give it to them for it might be the only chanse him and the entire world of marchen would survive. He turned a cornerat a tree and continued on toward a giant tree. he dove into it and pulled ut a magical weapon of his own. "activate!" as his dagger activated. Twent daggers appeard in front of him and he threw them at the enemy. The dagger hit and they fell allowing the man to get away. the man ran into a nearby town and into the travern a bunch of people were there waiting for him. "well alan did you get it. "

"Yes i did. now maybe we might be able to beat them once we use it."

Yes" the second man said. "maybe with it we shall bring a leader forth and defeat the chess peices.

(yeah just thought of it let me know what you think anmd maybe i'll continue writing it)

2. ...::/final_falling\::... King's Apprentice

i liked it,it could be better but it ws good!

3. Roxas OG

Well, there was no capitalization or anything. The spelling was...yeah. Most of the time I had no idea what was going on.

Sorry...

4. lucienweskly Merlin's Housekeeper

it's okay, i wrote it in only ten minute. so i wasn't planning on it to be grammer correct or that good

5. FUZZY SWEATER Hollow Bastion Committee

i love theshow MAR ^-^

good job:D

6. lucienweskly Merlin's Housekeeper

watch it in japanese, it's even better that way. at least in my opinon.

7. lucienweskly Merlin's Housekeeper

MAR BG (before Ginta)
    Chapter 1
    pt 1

“Umm….†Ginta said turning over in his bed.

“Wake up†Said a voice. He knew it but couldn’t remember.

“Umm…†Ginta said again, once again turning over in his bed.

“I SAID WAKE UP!!†It yelled. Jumping and banging Ginta on his head.

“What do you want!!?†He yelled throwing whatever hit his head to the wall.

“Well then never mind.†Wait that’s….Babbos voice.

“What did you want though†Ginta asked.

“Oh it’s time for you to train. What’s Gaira sent me.â€

“Oh okay tell him I’ll be down in a bit.†Why’d he have to wake me? I was remembering my father. Dad. Ginta fell unconscious.

“Well Ginta in the world of Mar There are magical things, magical creatures to. And in that world there lived humans to.â€

“Dad what else is in mar?†Ginta murmured.

“You really wanna know†he said.

“YEAH†Ginta squealed.

“Okay, There are three area’s of Mar, One for thieves (thieves guild), One for the witches and wizards (lethiria (I think)), and one for the common folk. The witches would travel across the lands collecting magical jewels and weapons. Which were called Arms. Sometimes they just collected regular things and enchanted them making them arms. Then they would use it to protect or fight against. Cool huhâ€

“Yeah†Ginta said though a yawn.

“Okay now go to bed. I’ll tell you more tomorrow. Kayâ€

“Okay†Ginta lye down in his bed. And slowly drifted off into a sleep. As his father walked away. “Good night dad, I love you†Ginta said before sleep completely engulfed him.
    “I love you too Ginta. Good night†he said before leaving the room.

Every man and woman raised a glass a cheered “To the new leader!â€

“HERE, HERE†was the response everyone said also. A celebration was in motion yet one man sat in the corner. Either gloomy or deep in thought. When a man wearing a long white jacket, black pants, but short hair. He looked to be in his late forties, Came up to the man.

“Alan why are you not celebrating. A new leader shall come to us, and lead us to victory against the chess pieces.†The man said.

“I don’t see what there is to celebrate about. This is a gamble that can either work for us or against us. It’s a fifty-fifty chance, Jang†Alan replied.

“Why are you looking at the worst possibility?†said the man named Jang.

“I’m not, I’m just thinking of different scenarios that could happen.†Alan answered back.

“Well think about that after the party, since tomorrow is when we summon the leader from the other world.†Jang responded.

“Kay, whatever.†Alan said getting up to get a drink.

“That’s right, that’s a good boy. Now get me a drink too, son.â€

“Yeah, Whatever.†Was Alan’s response. He grabbed two drinks and brought it back to the table. “Take it, old man.†Alan said, and then walked towards the door.

“Where you going Alan?†Jang asked him.

“Out for a walk, don’t expect me back till later on in the night.†Alan finished then walked out the door into the forest. For some reason, it relaxed him and calmed him down. Allowed him a chance to clear his thought. While he was walking toward the forest. He saw a couple of people that were heading toward the tavern. It looked also like they were wearing masks. Alan should have worried. Even a little, but he didn’t.

Alan had been walking for at least an hour when he decided to stop. He sat down underneath a tree, and stared out into the setting sky. He felt relaxed as always. Watching the sun set. He didn’t know what happened to the people he saw but he didn’t care. He closed his eyes, and the sleep took him.