Marluxia's New Member Chaos

Discussion in 'Archives' started by dancecat120, Jun 9, 2007.

1. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

asdl;hufukdhkbgfikawseim;piode

GAAAAAH! @_@;

You write so FAAAST! DX

It is bad for my ego...! TT^TT

Durn you, A.D.D.... Durn you to HEEECK! DX

*ego shrivvles into the size of a rice-grain*

Great job, BTW... TT^TT

2. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm sorry!?!?!?

I don't try to write fast, wait no I do!

3. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

*loks up from fetal posistion*

Don't apologize... Just give me some time to mope, and I'll be back to normal in no time...

4. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Okay then. *backs away slowly*

To make you feel better: Next chapter in about 22 hours

5. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Great chapter! :D

Quote from story:

Axel and I opened a corridor to darkness...

...if it’s needed.†Marluxia said.

Try to stick to one POV, kay? Or, if ur gonna switch POV's, let us know :)

HAHAHAHA XEMNAS IS PLAYING MATCHMAKER!!!!!!

Xemnas: *looks like he is about to kill*

Me: *shuts up*

6. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah I try to keep it with us viewing his thoughts but it's not his point of view...

Yes he is.

7. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XDDDDDDDDDDD
    OMG!! OMG!! Poor Axel!!! Larxene slaped him!!! xDDDDDD
    Great chapy! I loved it!! :)

8. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Thank you!

next chapter in about 6ish hours most likely

9. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

omg!!! 6 hours!!! It's almost done!!!! Weeeeeeee!!! .......ok.....xDDD

10. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

I haven't even started to type yet. It only takes me about 30 minutes to actually type it up.

But it might be later because something just came up at home and I might not be able to get it done in time.

11. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

OH NOES!!! :eek: :eek: xDDD

Don't worry about it! As long as it came out...:)

12. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

But I should be about to get it out anyway.

I'm not posting it till tomorrow...

I have 9 more days and 5 more chapters, today is my day off

13. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Sorry it took so long to update, some things came up. Sorry that it's so short too. With out school and seeing my friends I actually lack inspriation. Wow that's sad. But never less here's the chapter.

Chapter Seven

---

“Axel, who um gets her first?†Marluxia asked. It was so weird to talk like this. It was like she wasn’t even a human. Actually she wasn’t a human, she was a nobody, but still it felt quite strange.

Axel grinned. “Who ever she wants.â€

“Do you really feel right about this?†Marluxia asked, still worried.

“It’s no big deal. It’s just a couple dates. It’s not like you’ve never dated anyone before.†Axel said and paused. There was no response. “Wait, you have had a date before haven’t you?†Axel said.

Marluxia looked down to the floor. “Well yeah, about that, no I haven’t.†He said quietly.

“I’m sorry Marluxia. But you’ll finally get a girl!†Axel said with a grin.

“But I don’t know what to do!†Marluxia said sadly.

“You’re smart. You’ll figure it out.†Axel said before he left.

---

By dinner time, there were already bets going around with who would get her first. Of course Luxord was in charge of all of the bets. So far it seamed that six members voted Axel and only three voted Marluxia. Larxene was oblivious to what was going on around her.

At dinner, Larxene came and looked around. She didn’t really know any one yet and didn’t know where she could sit. Being the nice guy that he was, he planned to offer her a seat. “Larxene, you can sit with me.†Marluxia said as he patted the chair next to him. When she didn’t respond he thought of something else. Maybe she didn’t recognize her nobody name yet. “Renale, why don’t you come sit over here?†He asked.

She looked up and smiled at him. “Thanks, I don’t know any one here yet.â€

“I’m Marluxia.†He said as he extended his hand.

“I’m Renale, I mean Larxene.†She said as she shook his hand. She looked down at the food on her plate. It had been Vexen’s turn to cook. She poked the undeniable substance with her fork. “Why is this?â€

“Vexen made it, don’t ask, just eat. It usually isn’t harmful.†Marluxia smiled.

Larxene laughed at that while she carefully ate the substance.

Marluxia waited for her to be finished. “Come with me, I’ll show you back to your room.†He got up and put their plates in the sink.

---

Marluxia took her to her room. “Okay here we are. I had fun sitting with you. Do you want to hang out some time?†He asked. Marluxia couldn’t believe that he was doing this but he hoped that she would say yes.

“Like a date?†Larxene asked as she looked at him. There was a look of scariness and worry in her eyes. He could tell it in her voice as well.

Marluxia blushed. “If that’s okay with you.â€

“Yeah, well see you tomorrow.†She said smiling.

“Yeah, night.†He said. She said yes, she actually said yes.

---

He walked down to the main hall where a few organization members were hanging out. “So what did she say?†Luxord asked.

“She said yes.†Marluxia said still smiling.

---

The next morning, Marluxia woke up early. He didn’t know what he was doing with Larxene, he didn’t know when he was doing something, but he knew that he was doing something, and that’s more then Axel could say. Marluxia straightened up his room in case she came there. He made his bed, put all of his clean clothes away, put dirty clothes in the hamper, and straightened the books on his shelf.

After his room looked presentable, he got ready. He took a long shower and washed his hair thoroughly. Instead of just letting his hair dry, he used a blow dryer to dry it. Next, he brushed his teeth two times and washed his face as well. He brushed his hair one last time before leaving the room.

Marluxia walked out of the room and started towards the kitchen for breakfast. He passed multiple members on the way who just looked at him and laughed. There was nothing wrong with him, he had spent so much time in front of the mirror that he knew he looked fine.

When he got to breakfast he sat down next to Demyx. Larxene wasn’t at breakfast yet. “Marluxia, I like your outfit.†Demyx said smiling. It almost looked like he was trying to hold back laughter. Marluxia looked down at his outfit. He was wearing a brown shirt with blue flowers on it. When he looked at his pants, he screamed and ran back to his room. Many organization members laughed.

How he had managed to forget his pants, Marluxia didn’t know. Thankfully, Larxene wasn’t down yet or else that would’ve been embarrassing. Marluxia pulled on a pair of blue jeans. He wasn’t going to wear his organization coat on the date because if they went some where then there would be suspicious looks. Marluxia stood in front of the mirror for a while to make sure he hadn’t forgotten anything this time. He had on his pants, shoes, socks, underwear, and shirt. His face was clean and there was nothing on his face. Marluxia was ready to see Larxene. He walked out the door and walked down the hallway to Larxene’s room.

~~~~~

dadada Cliffhanger!

14. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

I LOVED IT!!! <3 Great!! Really great!!
    ...............xDDDDDD OMG!!!! Marluxia forgot to wear his pants!!! xDDDDD I laughed sooooooo hard at that!!! xDDDDD How could he...how?!! xDDDD
    I can't wait to see the next chapter!! This is getting really, really, really interesting!! :)

15. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah it was a boring chapter, I had to add something funny.
    Thanks!

16. ~RoadToDawn~ Destiny Islands Resident

ohhh poor marly! *hugs marly*
    how can you forget your pants? ><
    hopefully no one tells larxene about that...or mabey;:rolleyes:...
    anyway, so totally cant wait for the next ch! *waits expectantly*

17. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

You've never forgotten your pants before?

Thanks!

Next chapter sometime today or tomorrow, I need to pack today because I'm going to camp in a week.

Woot chapter 8 is out! I hope to get more done on chapter 9 today and have it out by tomorrow. Please enjoy this chapter!

Chapter Eight

---

Marluxia left his room and turned down the hall. On his way, he was going to pass Axel’s room so that he could ask for some last minute tips. When he got to Axel’s room, he heard crying. It was the crying of Naminé. She was sitting on his bed just crying and Axel was sitting there not knowing what to do.

“Marly, thank god you’re here! What do I do, she just keeps crying?†Axel said with a worrisome look on his face.

Marluxia walked over to Naminé. “Are you hungry?†He asked. Naminé shook her head and pointed to her arm. There was a small cut on it with some blood coming out. Marluxia picked her up and took her into the bath room. He first washed it off with soap and water. “Naminé this will sting a bit.†He told her. He soaked a cotton ball in some medicine and wiped the cut with it. After that he put a bandage on it and took her back to Axel. “Be more careful with her Axel.†Were his last words before leaving.

---

He took a nap for a few hours. Then he walked to Larxene’s room. When he got there, he knocked on the door and waited for her to come out. After a few minutes of waiting, she came out. Her blonde hair had been pulled into a pony tail and she was wearing a pastel pink shirt with loose brown shorts. She looked nice.

“Where are we going?†She asked.

“Well I was thinking I would show you another world and then we could come back here.†He suggested.

She smiled. “That sounds nice.â€

Marluxia took her hand as he opened up a corridor to darkness to Destiny Island.

---

It was getting late and the sun was starting to set. He sat down next to her on the beach. There were some little kids also on the beach. Marluxia got up to kindly ask if they would go away.

They looked about Naminé’s age. One had silver hair and looked a little older then the other two, one had brown hair, and one had short reddish hair. Marluxia stopped, it was the girl from Naminé’s drawing. “Excuse me is your name Kairi?†He asked.

“Yes it is.†Kairi said. She looked around at her friends and the three ran off.

Marluxia walked back down to where Larxene was sitting. Then he sat next to her. “Isn’t the sunset beautiful?†Marluxia asked as he took Larxene’s hand. Larxene just looked at him and nodded quickly. “Is something bothering you?†He asked.

“I don’t know. I guess I just miss every one.†Larxene said, looking down at the ground.

“I felt the same way when I first came here.†He said.

“Did you cry?†She asked staring into his eyes.

“Yeah, I did.†He said. Then he hugged her. “Let’s watch the sun set.†He said. And that is just what they did.

After the sun was down, Marluxia opened up a corridor to darkness back to the castle that never was. He walked her to her door. “It was fun Marluxia, thanks.†She said.

Marluxia smiled at her. Then the question rang through his mind: Should he kiss her? He decided that he would just kiss her on the check. Marluxia gave her a tiny kiss on the check. “Good night Larxene. Let’s do something else some time.†She nodded and went into her room.

---

Marluxia slowly walked back to his room. When he got there, he went right to sleep without even changing he was so tired. He slept soundly until morning. In the morning, he took a long shower and washed his hair thoroughly. Instead of just letting his hair dry, he used a blow dryer to dry it. Next, he brushed his teeth two times and washed his face as well. He brushed his hair one last time before leaving the room. This time, he looked down at his outfit as well. He had on the organization coat today because he planned to just stay inside the castle. He had on shoes and he had on the shirt and pants that went under the coat.

Marluxia headed down to breakfast.

---

Yet again Larxene wasn’t at breakfast when Marluxia got down. Axel wasn’t there either. Marluxia sat down next to Zexion. Zexion was eating oatmeal. Marluxia had toast. He put jam on his toast before he ate it. After he was done with that he, he put his plate in the sink and went back up to his room.

One he was there, he brushed his teeth again to make sure he cleaned them thoroughly. He also washed his face and made sure it was clean of any food. When Marluxia was sure he was done, he headed towards Larxene’s room to discuss what they would do today.

The door was closed, so Marluxia knocked. There was no answer so Marluxia assumed that he could just go in. When he opened the door, he stopped walking. Larxene was sitting on her bead and Axel was there too. Marluxia thought it over again. This is Larxene, and Axel’s here too. If they had just been sitting there talking, it would have been one thing. But that wasn’t all it was, Axel and Larxene were kissing.

~~~~

Ouch that has got to hurt. Next chapter hopefully tomorrow.

18. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

OMG!!!:eek: MARLUXIA JUST SAY SOMETHING BEFORE THEY GET TO FAR!! :eek: xDD
    Just kidding!! xDDD
    LOOOOL xD This time Marluxia didn't forgot to wear his pants...xDDD
    One more time, I loved it!! I'm really enjoying this story!!! :)

19. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

get to far? ewewew I would never write anything like that!

Thank you!

20. ~RoadToDawn~ Destiny Islands Resident

awwwwww POOR MARLY! *hugs marly again*
    ow that would hurt...but i still luffels you marly ^^
    great as always!
    cant wait for the next chapter!:D *waits inpatiently*