Editor Marushi Likes to Fix Typos

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Lauriam, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Editor Logo.png

Username: Marushi
    Service offered: Editor
    Level of experience in the field: I have no professional experience, and indeed, haven't taken any formal classes on the subject, but have been a writer for twelve years. I've worked some on helping to edit a novel my father wrote, and I have been approached several times in the past by writers looking to hire me to edit their works, offering to credit me upon publishing, though I turned them down at the time due to time restraints and personal reasons. However, I'm ready to get back into the game, so we'll see where this goes!
    Preferred types of genres: Fantasy and sci-fi, I enjoy wartime stories (especially set in fantasy or sci-fi) and I don't do romance lol XD
    Cost: 1 Munny per page, transferred up front
    Application for hiring:

If you'd like to hire me to edit your story, please fill out that application and post it here. I'm unfortunately very busy, so I can only edit one story at a time, and I reserve the right to turn down any application for any reason. Expect me to be tough, I'm not going to go easy on your manuscript. If you're looking for review of the work or constructive criticism, I suggest looking for Betas or a Critiquing Partner. I'm only offering to edit your work from a technical standpoint. Also, I'm sorry, but I'll only edit complete, final-drafts. No partially written stories or rough drafts.

How I work: The best way to hire me would be to have your work uploaded to a Google Doc. You would send me an invite link, with permissions set to comment, and I would make suggestions to your manuscript by leaving comments to each suggested change for you to accept or decline at your discretion.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018