Birth by Sleep Master Eraqus Boss -Spoilers-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by steven4293, Nov 22, 2010.

1. steven4293 Merlin's Housekeeper

Anybody else think that they should've made Ven a party member during this battle? I personally used Ven for my first character and I was disappointed when Terra threw me in the portal, I wanted to help kill the Master for betraying me and trying to kill me

2. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

Personally I don't think so, yea Eraqus was a pretty tough boss but they all have their own story and plus Eraqus was the one who was afraid of Terra because all he wanted was to become stonger, so Terra had to face his own problems in order to prove it to him.

3. Gaming Reploid Destiny Islands Resident

Same for me, Ven was my fist storyline and I REALLY wanted to fight Eraquis, but remember that Ven would never raise a hand against his "father-figure".
    His heart is of pure light.
    That's why he tells Terra that the Master is right. That he would rather be destroyed.

4. Naroxa Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah, I agree. But because Terra's heart has been tainted by the darkness, he ignores Eraqus and fights him.

5. Krowley Moderator

As glad as I am with the individual bosses, I was kind of hoping you would get to play as a character (In armor) and team up with the other 2 fighting Terra and Xehanort before going into their respective boss battles. When I first saw the BBS Trailer I was stoked because I thought there would be like moving Earth and a super big arena throw down!
    (Technically there was, but you didn't get to play it :/ )

6. steven4293 Merlin's Housekeeper

I agree with your opinions, however I just believe that Ventus was the best character to play as out of the three. Terra is somewhat the slowest of the Chasers, Aqua was an evenly balanced character with the best selection of spells(as well as a handy barrier instead of an average block), and Ven was the fastest character with the best fighting style. I may just think that because i'm a Force Unleashed fan but I still think the 2 chasers vs. the Master would've been awesome!

7. StardustXtreme Chaser

Well, like it said, each person had their own story, plus Terra did see Ventus as a little brother in respect and wnated to protect him no matter what, plus they are only human and woudl get the wrong impression if they assume what happens before their eyes as Eraqus tried to erase Ventus and Terra didn't know the reason of why Eraqus had to do it.

Plus, ventus needed to advance his own plot by beign sent to Destiny islands where every main character gains the resolve and fight the bad guy, of course I do wish you could you could of had a more epic final battles but that's how Nomura brought ti about, maybe the next game will have a more better final battle where the Xehanort saga ends like... I don't know ALl Keyblade wielders we played as come together and you freely switch during certain intervals.