MegaMan ZX

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Final_Ian997, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Final_Ian997 Merlin's Housekeeper

Like the game Mega Man ZX? Or have played the game?

Talk about it here.
    And enjoy this trailer: [video=youtube;Qex-bvLTi2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qex-bvLTi2w[/video]
    And some pics: Model UX.jpg Bio Metal Z.jpg Model ZX.jpg Model FX.jpg Model LX.jpg

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

oh man, this has to be one of the few side-scrollers that I loved. the cutscenes were great, even for how little they are, and the fighting was pretty good. I really want Megaman Advent ZX, but because of all the stuff I bought on my birthday I've gotta wait a while. And they also incorperated the use of different forms pretty well too. You didn't have to use them all, but it would certainly make the game a little simpler not too mention some of the boss battles a little less annoying.

3. Final_Ian997 Merlin's Housekeeper

I know right. This game is the best. And I am saving up for Megaman ZX Advent too. :D
    Once, you get the other forms I pretty much never use Model X again. But, it helps with the last boss. :D

Did you get Model OX? The Last Form.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

no, I usually start out on the beginner mode so I can get a feel for the game and do it again after knowing what to do, but I just couldn't get myself to play it again. It was one of those games that I just really enjoyed, but I couldn't get myself to play it again. You know that feeling? Oh, and Omega was seriously annoying

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

Being that this was my first DS game I ever got, as soon as I started playing it I was already hooked. As for model OX, it took awhile but I finally managed to get it.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I usually used the Model LX or PX when I played the game. I like ZX, but once I could use the Halberd and Shurikan, you can't get me away from those

7. Arch Mana Knight

I actually got the DS specifically for this game at the time. Of course, I have a few other games for it now, but ZX was something I wanted. I've never really liked the original Megaman games but the X games were my favorite side-scrolling games. I loved the Zero series and when ZX came out...I really liked it though the game did feel like it kinda went downhill as it went on. I ended up getting all the Models with my favorite being OX and X. I was really disappointed that you couldn't get Model Z since that thing looked awesome. It had some great music too though there weren't many memorable tracks when compared to the Zero series' Cannonball/Hard Revenge and the X series boss themes and "X Vs Zero".

As for ZX Advent...It was alright. It ended with a cliffhanger but at least the final boss stage(s) felt more epic than the first game. I really liked the return of the old two characters though I wonder what happened to Ciel that one pink-coated chick. Vent was really awesome when he showed up again with long hair. Too bad we couldn't play as him again. B|

...And I'm still waiting for ZX 3.

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

do you really think they'll be a ZX 3?

9. Final_Ian997 Merlin's Housekeeper

Defentitly. :D
    I mean at the time it was the most bought MegaMan game.
    My choice of Forms would be...... probobly HX or PX or FX, and sometimes ZX. :B I really dont like X or OX or LX. :C I mean there all cool, but once I got H P and F their weapons got me hooked on them.
    And geting OX was a real PAIN.

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

well, OX is just an achievment. And I never really liked FX or HX because they were a bit strange to control. And I didn't like FX all that much the most because its weapon was so annoying. I had the best luck using PX, LX, and ZX

11. Arch Mana Knight

I don't think so. Capcom kinda went down the hill with the release of Megaman 9(and 10) as they simply didn't care about story anymore since they had the perfect opportunity to close the gap between the Megaman and the X series. >> Even the Megaman Universe game or whatever it was has been canceled. I'm starting to think that Megaman Legends 3(IF that doesn't get canceled) might be the last Megaman game. <<

D8 But OX was the best! And the strongest of the bunch. >> I was so used to the Zero games that I felt the most comfortable using OX which in terms of gameplay is an upgrade of ZX.

12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I only every played Zero 2. And at the time I never knew what it was, I just wanted to play a megaman game. Although i could never beat it. But they summed up the Battle Network series well, and they sorta summed up starforce

13. Final_Ian997 Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, useing OX does feel like the Zero series. I just like the others more.
    FX and HX are the easiest to control. Though, using LX can be confusing for me. D8
    OX.......... it is just powerful to say its full name. "Model Omega X"