Merry Christmas, lovelies :)

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by T3F, Dec 25, 2012.

1. T3F Chaser

Let me start by saying that these aren't all the presents I will be giving out...I will keep updating and whatnot as I make more. So if your present is not there yet don't fret! It will be there soon :)

Let's begin, shall we?
    You are absolutely amazing. I remember the very first time I heard you sing (I think I clicked on a DR Thread?) and I was like WOAH!!! Jayn you have such an amazing voice, and the amount of effort you put into the Chorus, KN, DR and everything else is saintly. If it were not for the Choruses, I don’t think I would have as much confidence to sing as I do now, so thank you. Also, thank you for taking the time and the effort with every round of KHVC, KN, DR and everything else. Your work is very much appreciated, not only by me, but by every single member of KHV :)

Enjoy your present:
    [​IMG]

You’re one of those prems that I guess I was kind of afraid to talk to, seeing as you’ve been here longer than I have, and you and a few other prems pretty much rule the Spam Zone. We don’t really talk all that often outside of skype, but you’re pretty entertaining all the time. Thank you for being a good friend of mine. :)

Enjoy your present:
    [​IMG]

I seriously only started talking to you about a month ago, and I don’t really know why I thought you were such an intimidating prem! You’re a good friend, and a great person. Your graphic work is absolutely amazing (I really need to get back into photoshop) and you are pretty much loved by everyone. Thank you Llave for your random posts, for my username suggestions, and for generally just making me laugh. Good Job!

Enjoy your present:
    [​IMG]

You have been my friend for the longest. You have known me since pretty much when I joined. Over the years you have given me the greatest advice-in my writing, in my Gfx, and in life in general. I still remember when you wanted me to teach you how to make sigs, back in the days where I was still learning. Its safe to say you have definitely passed me in terms of GFX quality!! Chev, may you never leave KHV, you are ana amazing person who is always willing to help, and I just wanted to thank you so much for always being there for me pretty much since I joined KHV. Thank you :)

Enjoy your present:
    [​IMG]

PAW!!! <3 I owe so much to you because you have been such an amazing friend for such a long time. You were the first person on KHV to really compliment my singing. I was really nervous about posting my stuff, but I’m glad you liked it that much! You give great advice no matter what I need help with, and you’re always there to generally make me smile. I SWEAR I WILL VISIT YOU WHEN I GO TO LONDON! PROMISE!! :D Really PaW you are amazing, thank you for being so amazing these past few months. You are truly an awesome guy :)

Enjoy your present:
    [​IMG]

If any of you opened the spoiler tags, then you will now know why there are only a few up there. I have to write a decent paragraph about you and make your present. I will make more as I go along and keep updating this thread and whatnot. Enjoy :)

I can’t believe I thought you were a chick :p Plums you are an amazing friend: always up for a good laugh and whatnot and always there to help out. You always give great advice and you’ve helped me out through a lot of rough situations. You are generally just a great person to be around. So thank you very much! If you keep up the good work, then maybe JUST MAYBE I will organise a road trip across Australia!!!

Enjoy your present:
    [​IMG]

I CANNOT SERIOUSLY BELIEVE I FOUND ANOTHER PERSON ON THIS PLANET WHO LIKES SVU AS MUCH AS I DO!! OMG!!! HoT my original impression of you was that you were kind of a noob (and you still are) but you’re a friend that has been there regardless of what happens. You chill in the Spam Zone like you own the place, and aren’t you lucky you have me to remind you that you really don’t :p hahaha seriously HoT you are amazing. Thank you.

Enjoy your present:
    [​IMG]

Moshi I met you through Chorus-ing and I don't regret it! You always have such a bright personality and you're very encouraging when it comes to everybody's singing. I have to say that that means a lot when it comes to stuff like KN where we're singing solo and its like AHH. But yes thankyou for being such a nice and encouraging person, it means a lot :)

Enjoy your present:
    [​IMG]

Maka you're such a cutie! You’re one of those members who are always around to make everyone feel better. You post with such a personality that just makes people smile. You have a natural ability to lighten up the mood, and you never hesitate to contribute to a conversation. Thank you :)

Enjoy your present:
    [​IMG]
    MIIIIIIIIISH! You're such an awesome person! you're always around to make everyone feel good. You're also very encouraging and supportive when it comes to KHVC, KN, DR etc etc. You're a very friendly person and one of those awesome people to be around. Thank you :)
    Enjoy your present:
    [​IMG]
    I don’t talk to you all that often, but I can’t deny that you’re pretty entertaining. I will never completely understand your ‘Doctor Who?’ obsession as much as I would like to, but everything comes with time lol. Thank you for being one of the most entertaining members on KHV
    Enjoy your present:
    [​IMG]
    Do you realise your username is a very awkward thing to spell? Its so...numeric...
    Anyway, You're a top bloke. The fact that the kids at school call you stupid is a concept that escapes my understanding. You're a great guy, even if your sarcasm detector isn't that refined yet. You remind me of HoT, except you don't try to rule the Spam Zone, you kinda just go with it. Anyway, you're quite entertaining, so thanks :)
    Enjoy your present:
    [​IMG]

DUUUUUDE! You’re actually such a cool guy, even though I will never understand wtf is going on with all these ponies :p You’re always around to post, to talk, to generally have fun and whatever. You also give excellent advice about pretty much anything. I really appreciate the fact that you like my poetry, and I really take all the advice you give me. Thank you J
    Enjoy your present:
    [​IMG]

COOKIIE!!!!! I love how you are always one of those members who are always up for making people feel better. You have the ability to brighten up anyone's day, and that is a gift! Also, you have the cutest singing voice in the entire world. I loves it! Thankyou for being a happy person! :)
    Enjoy your present:
    [​IMG]
    You seem really enthusiastic about everything that's going on, which is really good. It makes people feel like their work is appreciated. Like when Idol was first starting out and you asked all those questions about what to do, yes they were tedious, but they let me know that you were interested in what was going on. Long story short your posts make me feel like my work is appreciated, and for that I thank you :)
    Enjoy your present :)

[​IMG]

Heyyyo! Fearless you're just really cool. You have such a lovely voice. I am honestly sooo jealous! LIke when I swapped songs with you in KN and you sang 'The Call' I cas like OMG FEARLESS YOU ARE AMAZING OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! I'm really looking forward to doing some more chorus-ey stuff with you. Thank you for sounding so lovely <3

Enjoy your present:
    [​IMG]

HELLO MY FELLOW AUSSIE! You are a great guy, really, because all Aussies are :p We don't tsalk much on here but basically I know you're a pretty top bloke and that you're a good friend of mine, so Thankyou for that :)

Enjoy your present:
    [​IMG]

HELLO MY FELLOW AUSSIE! You're a pretty awesome guy. You're one of the few normies here who can rule the Spam Zone at any point. I am also quite jealous because you're from Perth-damn you and your perfect weather! Anyways Nate thanks for being a cool bloke :)

Enjoy your present!
    [​IMG]

Dude--words cannot describe your awesomeness. You are one of the top rulers of the Spam Zone IMO and that just makes you cool. I love all your random posts and sh*t and even though we don't talk all that often I can safely say that you're one of the coolest people here. Thanks for making me laugh :p

Enjoy your present (I think pink suits you :p) :
    [​IMG]

You are cool. You're just so cool, and funny, and entertaining and everything about your posts just screams cool. I'm pretty sure you joined after me, and i was quite jealous of how popular you became in the Spam Zone in a matter of months. Nevertheless, you're a top bloke. Thank you for the entertainment :)

Enjoy your present!
    [​IMG]

CHIE!!!! I don't know all that much about you because I don't talk to you as often as I should, BUT I do know that you have one of the prettiest singing voices on the forum. You remind me a lot of Cookiie, actually (i may have mixed you guys up...) anyway you have a really bright personality and it lifts up the rest of the forum, so thank you for that.

Enjoy your present!
    [​IMG]

You have no idea how tempted I was to write axel91, but the font I was using didn't like numbers, so I decided to go with Roxam :P You're a top bloke, one I've only known for a little while, but still one nonetheless. I'm pretty sure we always hold up some decent conversations and I still cannot believe how quickly you became prem. Like thats actually ridiculous it took me 4.5 years and you like...1. Oh well. You are a top poster, and one of my good friends, so thank you for that :)

Enjoy your present:

[​IMG]

2. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Oh man, thank you so much.

This is perfect in every conceivable way. MY VERY OWN PRESENT <3

3. Labrys King's Apprentice

Merry Christmas to you to kat. :)

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Oh Kat omg I'm so flattered thank you bby girl!~

I'm not sure how I would be intimidating either, but I'm glad I'm not any longer lol. Thanks for everything, you lovely person you.

And it isn't even a taco!

5. T3F Chaser

Merry Christmas, guys!

Updated: Plums, HoT and Moshi, grab your pressies!

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

OMG AMETHYST YOU ARE AMAZING AND I FEEL LOVED THANK YOU

7. T3F Chaser

You're welcome, HoT! Merry Christmas!

Updated: Maka, Mish, Cat~ and K3YBL4D3 KHIGHT Come on down! :D

8. jafar custom title

dem spoiler tags

9. Labrys King's Apprentice

Awwwww that's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you Kat, I found my new sig!
    Lol call me Noel. I don't know why I gave myself that awkward username that's why I'm trying to get 300 posts. I hope nobody noticed the typo I made on the knight part

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

AWWWW! Thank you so much! ;~; I feel bad because I didn't do anything special for anyone on here this year. >.< THANK YOU SO MUCH THOUGH! *tears of joy*

11. Jayn

Ohhhh, sweetie thank you so much, omg. <33 Super sweet. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas...! ; A ; <3

Edit: MY GIFT TO YOU IS FIXED SPOILER TAGS!!

12. T3F Chaser

I seriously want spoiler tags to just die in a hole.

heheh, I did! I was wondering whether or not that was intentional....

No probs, Jayn! I did, i hope you did too! :)

UPDATE: Cookiie, Nights and .:tale_wind, COME ON DOWN! :)

13. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow, that is the most gorgoues thing I have seen ; ; I feel so love like goodness me.

You are such a kind and amazing person, miss lovely voice Amethyst! I cannot thank you enough for such an amazing gift and I hope to continue working with you on the Chorus! Much love and Happy Holidays~! <33

14. T3F Chaser

Glad you like it! Merry Christmas!

Oh guys I'm gonna take a break for like an hour or so...but I'll be back to do some more presents!! :)

15. Labrys King's Apprentice

Lol yeah it was my phones fault, I use my phones here. As far as how or made the typo......now that I do not know

16. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

Oh my gosh, this is lovely c':

You do not understand how happy just reading the paragraph makes me, not to mention that lovely present
    Thank you, thank you, thank you so much c: !

Happy Holidays ! <33

17. T3F Chaser

Glad you like it! Merry Christmas!
    Annnnd I'm back from my little break :)
    Update: Fearless, get yo ass over here!

18. What? 『 music is freedom 』

You are such a sweet person for doing this.
    Oh, how Christmas brings out the giving nature in humanity~

19. T3F Chaser

And makes me rush through a 30-day trial of Photoshop...YAY CHRISTMAS!

20. Labrys King's Apprentice

Oh god that's funny.