Mickey's Dream Team

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Krowley, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name HP MP Love Power Defense Technic Luck FP
    Mickey 100/100 100/100 6 5 4 4 6% 0/4
    Minnie 100/100 100/100 8 2 4 7 4% 0/4
    Pluto 100/100 100/100 5 5 3 5 7% 0/4
    Donald 100/100 100/100 5 3 5 9 5% 0/3
    Goofy 100/100 100/100 5 4 8 3 6% 0/3
    Daisy 100/100 100/100 6 4 4 7 5% 0/3
    Max 100/100 100/100 5 6 6 5 5% 0/2
    Pete 100/100 100/100 3 9 7 3 5% 0/2
    Oswald 100/100 100/100 4 6 4 4 9% 0/2

Hello there,

The story I'm about to tell you is one that many will have a hard time trying to swallow. You see, this all takes place in a universe where all the lands are divided into separate worlds. Worlds that wouldn't even think twice about you or I. Don't take it personally, they just don't know any better... However some of the people in those worlds, seek for something more. To chase after their dreams, embrace change, and expand their horizons.

Now let's say these people were in grave danger of being erased, and forgotten.
    The people scattered among the hundreds of worlds, all unknowingly about to be swallowed away by a looming darkness. Do you think you would go out of your way to save them all? Some of them may be cowards, or villains, but they're still people. People who need help.

The goal of our heroes was to explore the worlds, and save the people who needed their help. This task was assigned to a group of nine very special heroes. All under the leadership of a certain special mouse...

Speaking of which, that's where our story begins. Our mouse friend; Mickey, is a little lost right now. Let's check in on him, shall we?

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  2. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

[​IMG]

Lost indeed. Alone and wandering through the woods, Mickey Mouse found himself in the dark in both the figurative and literal sense. What was he doing there? He didn't know. What just made that spine-tingling sound right behind him!? He didn't know that either! All that did go through his mind was shouted aloud in panic,

"I gotta get out of here!!!" he hollered, throwing his arms up and using his hands to shield his eyes from the eyes in the dead trees which seemed to be peering down at him. Eyes were everywhere he looked. There was no escape. Everything was out to get him, and everything from logs in the water to shadows between the trees was alive. Racing for his very life, Mickey dashed over dirt path and hurdled over exposed roots. Hostile sounds were closing in on him. There seemed to be no escape!

That was the case until he saw a breakage in the woods. The trees cleared away to reveal a castle, dimly illuminated in the moonlight. Dare he go closer to it? The woods were not so welcoming, so there was no option for him. He ventured on, dashing as fast as his feet could carry him. He scarce noticed the ground below his feet start to feel more like cloud than terrain. His eyes were fixated on the castle.

He only hesitated once he got to its mighty doors. Tender-footed, Mickey knocked at the door and shrank away. He only hoped the Master of the Castle was home; or maybe it was better if they weren't. Such a forboding air hung about the place.

"H-Hello? Is anyone there? I've been lost in the woods nearby, and I-I need a place to stay for the night."

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  3. Krowley Moderator

Light footsteps were heard as a man in a white Cloak exited the woods and showed up behind Mickey. "There you are," The voice spoke from behind the mouse. "I was wondering where you had scampered off too." He glided along the dust filled pathway as he made an abrupt stop before looking down at him through his hood. His stature was much smaller in comparison, as he towered over him.

"You look confused... well that's too be expected I guess." He extended his hands wide in a gratious greeting. "My name is still a mystery to even myself, but you may call me Dreamer. And while you may not trust me, believe me... I am a friend." He went down on one knee with his cloak flowing along to reveal more white pants and booths beneath the white coat.

"I understand you must have a lot of questions, and we'll have time for all of them." He reach into his coat pocket and pulled out a glowing red crystal. "But for now, we have a bigger task to deal with it." He lowered the crystal into mickey's hands to get a better view of it. "An evil sorceress has imprisoned nine people inside this castle, including Minnie and several of your other friends. Her ability to manipulate memory is preventing me to rescue them myself." The red crystal shimmered in Mickey's hands. "That there is the Red Crystal Gem. It holds the very essence of some one you know. It is a set of seven that a witch has created after capturing poor Minnie." He got off his knee and stared up at the looming castle. "And right now they are all trapped until they can be saved..."

"Do you understand so far?..."

4. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

[​IMG]

"Gosh, I'm not sure," Mickey responded, holding the red crystal like a carefully guarded treasure. "The essence of someone I know, huh? Well, who is it? And just how do I get them out of there? Are they okay? Oh no! Is Minnie alright?" His questions grew more anxious the more he asked, clapping one hand over his head when the stress became too much. It was a lot to take in, and it looked like, once again, it was up to him to save his friends.

More steadily, Mickey furrowed his brow and looked up to the man in the white coat with stern understanding.

"You just tell me what I have to do to put a stop to her and help my friends. I imagine they're counting on me, and I can't let'em down."
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  5. Krowley Moderator

"Give it time Mickey... I know you'll save them all." He looked at the strange design of the castle. "With each gem you find, some one will return to you. But they are currently sleeping in a core memory. You see, everything that is or ever was, can be salvaged with a memory. And that's what this castle is Mickey. Memories and Illusions designed to tamper with your mind. The sorceress can not be so easily defeated. She is protected by five guardians. Each more powerful than the last." He looked back to the crystal in Mickey's hands. "But with the help of those trapped in the gems, I know you'll find your way..." He began to walk away from the castle and looked up as he dove into thought. "You always do," he sighed. "But you won't be alone. While the witch has prevented my interference, you'll have the help of that friend. The higher you climb, the more friends you will free. But be careful... This castle also pits you against your darkness and most hidden fears."

He stood parallel from Mickey and looked to him. "Remember that the castle won't let you leave until you've conquered your darkness and saved your friends... Your mission ends once all 10 of you are safely united."

6. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

[​IMG]

"All ten. I got it. Thanks for all your help,--- I --- I guess I call you Dreamer." Mickey did not take the mystery man's words lightly. "I figure I got some danger ahead of me, huh? And I'll have ta keep an open mind to make sure I don't fall for any of those illusions ya mentioned." He faced the door, gripped the crystal tight, and ventured in. He knew he wouldn't be able to leave, and that it would be a challenge, but he was a determined little mouse.

Into the castle entryway strode the mouse of a great lion (though his knees felt like that a frightened kitten). The view inside sure was spooky and Gothic, and two knights blocked the stairways on either side, a doorway in the middle led to a smaller room with three doors. The two to the right were locked, but the left one had no such chains. Left with no other choice, Mickey readied himself to go through the left door when a rattling in his hand shocked him.

"Woa!" he hollered, as the red gem began to shake and freed itself from his hand. "Is this what he was talking about?" he asked, eyeing the floating gem with curiosity. "Gosh, I wonder who's in there."

7. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

The Red Crystal Gem has changed shape....
    Oswald has joined the Party!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  8. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Darkness surrounded the Black Rabbit, but it did not harm him. It merely enveloped the anthropomorphic fella, blanketing him in this seemingly never ending dream-scape of a bad memory. Wearing blue overalls, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit floated in this sea of blackness, staring away at nothing after the memory ended only just moments ago. Why does this keep happening to me? No matter what I do... It just plays out the same.

Disappointment waved over the rabbit while jaw tensed slightly. The darkness slowly beckoned him to close his eyes and to accept the outcome. Eyelids waned in strength, vision unable to tell the difference anyway. He was ready to accept his fate, he was ready to be forgotten permanently.

Ortensia... I'm sorry...

However, it would seem the light wasn't ready to forget the Black Rabbit. Starting off as a sliver in the blackness, it quickly caught the Lucky Rabbit's attention. "Wha?!" he stirred, life suddenly taking hold of him. Eye's widened in refound hope, the lack luster dissipating as the light grew larger and larger. He got up, all the time fixated on the light. The darkness waned, being replaced by the radiance that belonged to the light. It became so bright that Oswald had to shield his eyes from the light.

"What's going on!?" he exclaimed, hesitating to open eyes.

Little by little, eyelids unfolded as irises readjusted to the surroundings. "Where...Where am I?"

Everything was blurry for a moment, but he could make out what was around him. Brick walls, three doors, and someone of a familiar shape. Two round ears, Big nose, a tail as thin as a string, red, white and yellow colors adorned this person, and...

Oswald jumped back when he realized it was someone he was not fond of. "You? What are YOU doing here?" he pointed a judging finger at the Mouse.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
  9. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

[​IMG]

Mickey jumped back. The action with the gem was startling enough, but this rabbit looked pretty displeased to see him. And Mickey had no clue why.

"Me?! But... What about me? Who are you? I-I-I- Did I do somethin' ta upset ya? Gosh, I'm real sorry, but ya see, I only just got here, and I'm tryin' ta rescue my friends and my girl, Minnie. There was this man in a white coat just a little while ago, and he handed me this red gem. And you just popped out of it!"

10. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Now this was truly strange. Somehow, the Mouse had no idea who The Black Rabbit was or why he was upset with him. Jaw dropped in awe. The same Mouse who had ruined his world, who had stolen everything from him had forgotten HIM and had forgotten what he DID. Something began to boil inside the Rabbit as he became irritated for a brief moment. Teeth gritted themselves.

"Gggrrr...! What do ya mean, Did I do somethin' ta upset ya? How can ya forget somethin' as big as the BIG SP-" he stomped angrily, but stopped as he registered all that the Mouse said. "Wait, I came out of a red gem?" he queried, but quickly decided it was pointless to further discuss it. If the mouse was just as surprised, then asking him a question was obviously useless. A sigh escaped Oswald. Slapping the air in front of him, "Oh forget it... So where are we anyway? And who's this White Coat fella y'er goin' off about?"

11. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

[​IMG]

"The answer I have for both is the same one, but it's not very good, I'm afraid. I don't really know. He said a witch had taken folks I knew and put them into gems. Seven of'em. And this is her castle we're in. He warned me that illusions and tricks would be everywhere, so you keep on your toes too, okay. Does that about catch you up- Erm... uhhhh... Sorry, pal, I guess I'm supposed to know ya, but... I just don't really know your name."

Mickey didn't really feel like this was the time or the place to be going over formalities and introductions, but these two seemed to have prior history he wasn't aware of. Was it one of the castle's tricks perhaps? No matter what the case, he'd have to trust in the rabbit for now.

"I guess you already know who I am."

12. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

"It's Oswald." he replied, crossing his arms in a pout. Very displeased with Round eared Mouse, he showed his annoyance. A Witch's castle housing a Witch whom had taken Mickey's friends hostage as gems. Wait, did that mean HE was one of Mickey's friends? Right foot tapped on the floor as he stared at the Mouse, falling into contemplation whilst remaining annoyed. Well THIS is ironic... Anyway, a castle with a witch and illusions and tricks everywhere... This sounds oddly familiar...

"Well if you trust this White Coat Fella, then I suppose I don't really have a choice. I was freed from that gem, and it must've been for a reason..." he let out a thought. Giving his back to Mickey, he struggled to let out words that eventually came out. "I guess I owe ya a thanks..." he muttered. Seeing as time was passing and nothing was happening,

"Well? What are we waitin' for? They're YOU'RE friends we gotta rescue, not mines."

13. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

[​IMG]

"Nice ta meetcha, Oswald. But I'm not really sure if I trust him, but it seems like everything he said is true so far. No thanks necessary though, pal! I wasn't the one who let you out, and, really, I'm glad ta have ya with me," he laughed with glee. "I wish I knew what it was that I did to upset you though, but we can talk about that on the other side of that door."

Mickey walked over to the left door and cracked it open. There was no telling what would be on the other side, but, as soon as he'd opened it far enough, he could see it led back outside to the forest. Huh. It looked a little different though. Why did it feel more... mystical? Careful, Mickey led the way into the Enchanted Forest.

"C'mon, Oswald. We've got some work to do."

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  14. Krowley Moderator

From beyond his notice, Mickey was being watched.
    "Hmm hmm hmm..." A deep woman's voice chuckled as she watched the mouse wander off through an enchanted mirror. With green smoke circling the image, it becomes seen that a woman in dark, and stylishly tattered dress was eyeing them. She was very pale, with eyes that pierced into your soul. She was quite tall and thin, with a tall crown to match as she seemed to resemble the Queen from Dwarf Woodlands.
    "You think you can stop me Mickey?.... Hah! That alone is an illusion..."
    Several goofy and gruff voices laughed behind her from the shadows.
    "SILENCE!" She commanded. "I conjured you five from your forgotten memories to delay Mickey... Not laugh at your leisure!" she barked
    One of the dark figures stepped into view as an enchanted stump of a tree with an evil, mad face. "And just what are you delayin' him for, Mizrabel?"
    The witch known as Mizrabel summoned a pink bubble inside of the room. Inside was a sleeping Minne Mouse, unaware of where she was. "Minnie has a pure heart that I wish to harvest... Once I harvest a light from one of the seven princesses... I will be able to remain youthful forever!" she cackled. "But the spell takes time... and I need you fools to distract him long enough for me to complete him."
    "But he's got a friend with him! Look!" The tree pointed.
    "What?!" Mizrabel looked back to find Oswald the Lucky Rabbit was now in union with mickey. "But that's impossible only he was was meant to enter!" She paused as she gritted her teeth. "Unless that cursed dreamer.... INSOLENCE! He still meddles even outside my domain..." She released her clench as she began to calm down.
    "If he left them in the castle, that means the mouse still has to find them." With a wave of her hand, she dismissed her minions. "Go my masters of illusion! Find the gems before Mickey can..." With cluttering sounds of movement, her followers departed.
    She stared intently at Minnie with a grin. "It doesn't matter how ever many allies you've given him, Dreamer..." she scoffed. "In the end, his darkness will destroy him.... And I will claim the heart that I deserve..."

15. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

[​IMG]

In the new landscape, Mickey soon found it fraught with peril. Not only did the door shrink and vanish behind the pair as the entered, but it also them behind to deal with monsters on the other side. Unsure, at first, what to do, Mickey watched in horror as an enchanted tree stump stomped its way towards them on it's uprooted limbs.

"Not really off to a great start just yet, are we, Oswald?" Mickey extended one arm and, in a burst of white light, his Keyblade was in-hand. It was short work dealing with the minion, just taking one hit, but he doubted that would be the last obstacle on their way through. "Don't worry. I'll guard ya with this. It's called the Keyblade and I was taught ta use use it by my mentor, the great sorcerer Yen Sid. I can't really explain how it works, but it's gotten me this far."

16. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

The blade, it's design, and color scheme. "What?!" exclaimed Oswald, baffled by the scene. "How'd you- Why do you-?!"

Words just seemed to choke up before they could be fully expressed. Beady eyes stared at the Keyblade held in Mickey's hand. Of all the things to see. With a quick flick of both wrists, he too summoned his own keyblades. However, only one appeared and it was nearly identical to the one the round eared mouse had. The color scheme was the only thing different about the two as they both had inverted colors of each other. He looked down at his empty hand, shocked. How? When did this happen?! Eyes shot back at Mickey Mouse in ambivalence. The more he looked at Mickey holding a keyblade that did not belong to him, the more furious he got. Just how much more was this so called Brother of his going to keep taking what wasn't his? Face started to turn heat red like a furnace. Brows furrowed deeply and teeth began to grit. The Rabbit was fuming through the ears in anger.

"Why do YOU have MY keyblade?!" he burst out.

17. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

The oak tree looked at the two with intrigue. To him, they were nothing but a few misguided vermin. What was Mizrabel so worried about with them? Was it those key things they were carrying. He could ask, but that wasn't in his nature. Her majesty assked only that he deter the heroes, and that's what he planned to do. "Hehehe, I see you have some catching up to do," The enchanted tree chuckled. "You don't need a grumpy old oak tree like me being in the way of your business." He chuckled in a gruff voice as he revealed an Orange Crystal Gem from behind his bark back and made it clear and visible. "So I guess I'll just take what I came for and be on my way!" The gruff voice laughed at them as he folded his arms and legs inward around his stump body until he became cylindrical. He toppled onto his side as he rolled at such a high speed away from the heroes and deeper into the forest.

"Mickey!" a voice echoed. "Can you hear me?" Once the tree rolled off, Dreamer's voice echoed at the mouse, with Oswald unaware of it's presence. "That was one of Mizrabel's Master of Illusions... she's going to try and keep you from reaching your friends... You must stop her!!"

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  18. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

[​IMG]

It was perplexing for Mickey to contend with both an enraged rabbit and an escaping enchanted tree. The addition of Dreamer's voice into the meddling melting pot only caused more strain on the poor mouse's nerves. With determination and just a moment's thought, he had his answer for all three.

"Listen. Oswald. I can tell this won't be easy, because ya just have a lota questions I just don't have an answer for. But that gem that wood fella had? That's one of my friends trapped in there. The same way you were trapped. No matter who it is, I always have to be there for my friends. Now, I'm not askin' ya to come with me to face that baddie, but it sure would be swell if I had a friend by my side. All of mine need me. So I'm sorry that I can't stick around for an answer. I gotta job to do. You can stay behind in the castle entrance if ya like, but me? I gotta go after that good for nothin' log! I hope you understand!"

Then, quick as a dash, Mickey raced off after the rolling log, chopping away stumps, mushrooms, and jumping over giant moths all the way.

19. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

The Enchanted Tree stump transformed and rolled out away from the two anthropomorphic rodents. Mickey obviously having a lot on his plate, had put things in order of priority. In this moment, chasing after the Tree Stump was at the top; considering it held a gem Mickey needed. The enraged Black Rabbit seemed to have cooled off in an instant the moment the situation was explained, irises suddenly looking at Mickey with a bit of surprised respect. However, it was a foreign mood; specifically it being felt towards the Mouse. So obviously he looked away, masking the coyness in his face with the tough guy facade. It was a bit annoying to have questions ignored, but despite his feelings towards Mickey, he too understands how important friends are.

Mickey Mouse ran off to the chase Enchanted Tree Stump, leaving the Lucky Rabbit in ambivalence. "...friends...." he uttered, reminded of the Wasteland denizens. It frustrated the Rabbit to be lost, left out of the loop. He wanted to know what happened prior to him being lost in that gem. Where did HIS friends go? What happened to the Wastelands? Was Ortensia ok? What about his plethora of children? Why did Mickey have one of the keyblades? He trained under Yen Sid, the same man who created the Wasteland?

Empty hand coiled itself into a tight ball, and weapon baring hand gripped harder on the keyblade's handle. Small eyes shifted back up to see Mickey Mouse a ways ahead of him. A sigh escaped Oswald, deciding to toss the unanswered questions aside. With foot forward, the Rabbit darted off to chase after Mickey chasing the Enchanted Tree stump.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  20. Krowley Moderator

As Mickey and Oswald continued their journey, 2 rows of 10 smaller enchanted stumps stopped them in their tracks. These stumps looked to be followers of the grumpy old one that rolled away, They marched along in place in prestine formation, not allowing either of them to pass.

"Mickey!" Dreamer's voice echoed. "Those are some of the Old Oak's followers. ou both have your keyblades, but be warned... Your abilities have been limited here. I've mustered enough magic to grant you each FIVE of your unique abilities."

The Oswald Wiki page has been created!
    The Mickey Wiki page has been created!

"Now I'll run you through some of the basics... These battle are different fromt he ones you may have faced in the past. The main threat you face is aligned with minions to occupy you in battle. While they may not be too powerful, greater numbers will ensure your downfall. So do your best to keep their numbers limited!"

"I've also managed to realign your battle statistics so you stand a fighting chance. Here are the updates;

Your POW stat is your strength. The brute and physical force you use to defeat your enemies.
    Your DEF stat is your defense. It is the percentage on how much damage you can take in a battle.
    Your TEC stat is your technial strength. Magic and ranged attacks that allow the user to be creative with their attacks.
    Your LUV stat is your Love. A shield you can use in times of need. If you are ever in a pinch, you can always rely on Love.
    Your LUK stat is your Luck. Evasion, Critical chance, possibility of affliction, these are all based on the percentage that is the luck stat.

There is no speed stat this time around. The enemy attacks as a unit and so do you! I've managed to stabilize your Health and Magic points, but they are locked. I'm afraid they cannot go any higher..."

A menu appears with three possible battle options.

The "Attack" command allows the player to rely on a simple attack of their POW (Power) stat. These attacks are week, but allow you to replenish MP.
    "The "Guard" command uses your LUV (Love) stat to shield you from damage. But use this sparingly! Once your LUV is depleted, it will be a while before it can replenish.
    The "Skill" command allows you to use one of your five special abilities in battle. Use them sparingly, as some use more MP than others. There is no cooldown.

"I'm afraid this is all I can do for now... Good luck to you both. Rely on each other and keep moving forward!"

BATTLE START!
    Enchanted Stump 1 attacked Mickey. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 2 attacked Oswald. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 3 attacked Mickey. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 4 attacked Oswald. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 5 attacked Mickey. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 6 attacked Oswald. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 7 attacked Mickey. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 8 attacked Oswald. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 9 attacked Mickey. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 10 attacked Oswald. Dealt 2 Damage.
    HEROES TURN!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    90/100 HP
    100/100 MP​
    90/100 HP
    100/100 MP​

ROW 1 ROW 2 ROW 3 ROW 4 ROW 5
    Enchanted Stump 1
    10/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 2
    10/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 3