Mickey's Dream Team

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Krowley, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

"Thanks, Dreamer. I sure appreciate it," Mickey spoke to empty air before readying his Keyblade for battle. "Let's see what I'm working with here, huh?"

Mickey searched deep down inside of his Heart to find the Magic waiting within. Once he found a suitable answer, he was prepped to unleash it on the wooden foes.

Zap-Zap! Zap-Zap! Zap-Zap! Zap-Zap! Zap-Zap!

Mickey used Starburst to halve the health bars of five random trunklings. When done, he just zapped back to position to rejoin Oswald.

"You're up, pal," Mickey winked and gave the rabbit a thumbs up for confidence.

2. Krowley Moderator

CYCLE 2
    Mickey used Starburst!
    Dealt 5 Damage to Enchanted Stump 8
    Dealt 5 Damage to Enchanted Stump 1
    Dealt 5 Damage to Enchanted Stump 2
    Dealt 5 Damage to Enchanted Stump 5
    Dealt 5 Damage to Enchanted Stump 7
    Oswald was skipped.
    ENEMIES TURN!
    Enchanted Stump 1 attacked Mickey. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 2 attacked Mickey. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 3 attacked Mickey. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 4 attacked Mickey. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 5 attacked Mickey. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 6 attacked Oswald. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 7 attacked Oswald. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 8 attacked Oswald. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 9 attacked Mickey. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 10 attacked Oswald. Dealt 2 Damage.
    HEROES TURN!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    78/100 HP
    50/100 MP​
    82/100 HP
    100/100 MP​

ROW 1 ROW 2 ROW 3 ROW 4 ROW 5
    Enchanted Stump 1
    5/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 2
    5/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 3
    10/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 4
    10/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 5
    5/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 6
    10/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 7
    5/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 8
    5/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 9
    10/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 10
    10/10 HP

3. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

What a wallop! Mickey seemed to be receiving the most attention from the foes, and that brought out the worst. Perhaps, in a bit of a rash movement, he exhausted his remaining Magical powers to repeat his previous attack. He simply couldn't think of any other way, considering as he was dizzy and confused in the kerfuffle.

Zap-Zap! Zap-Zap! Zap-Zap! Zap-Zap! Zap-Zap!

Mickey used Starburst once again. Hopefully, that would weaken most of the rest of the foes to be lined up for a take-down, remove some of them so he nor Oswald would receive such a beating the next time the creatures saw an opening, or both.

"I sure could use your help!" Mickey called to Oswald in distress, growing tired from the fight and spending almost all of his energy.

4. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

"Hmph." was all the bunny uttered as he took a step into the fray.

It was a nice change of pace to see the Mouse struggle. Putting impish attitude aside, The Black Rabbit went to work. Reaching into his pockets, he whipped out a controller of some sorts that had only one button on it. With a snicker, right index finger hovered over the button and jabbed at it once. Sometimes a battle could be one with mere brains instead of brawn. In other words, ingenuity.

"Heads up!" he shouted.

5. Krowley Moderator

CYCLE 3
    Mickey used Starburst!
    Dealt 5 Damage to Enchanted Stump 2
    Dealt 5 Damage to Enchanted Stump 5
    Dealt 5 Damage to Enchanted Stump 8
    Dealt 5 Damage to Enchanted Stump 7
    Dealt 5 Damage to Enchanted Stump 10
    Oswald used Heads up!
    An Anvil dropped on Enchanted Stump 3. Dealt 12 Damage.
    ENEMIES TURN!
    Enchanted Stump 1 attacked Oswald. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 4 attacked Oswald. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 6 attacked Oswald. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 9 attacked Oswald. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 10 attacked Oswald. Dealt 2 Damage.
    HEROES TURN!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    78/100 HP
    0/100 MP​
    72/100 HP
    50/100 MP​

Enchanted Stump 1
    5/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 2
    X
    Enchanted Stump 3
    X
    Enchanted Stump 4
    10/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 5
    X
    Enchanted Stump 6
    10/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 7
    X
    Enchanted Stump 8
    X
    Enchanted Stump 9
    10/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 10
    5/10 HP

6. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Great! The numbers were cut down to half, and Mickey had avoided receiving their attention this time around. That came with its downside, however, as it was Oswald who received the brunt of the situation.

"Oswald!" Mickey ensured his comrade wouldn't lose his balance, showing genuine concern and care before plotting his next move. "Pick on my friends, huh?" he confronted them, lowering his brow. He was tired, but he wanted them gone. He was reduced to basic attacks, and so he used them.

Mickey swung his Keyblade at Enchanted Stump 1.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  7. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

"Im fine!" Oswald shouted, shaking off the pain.

The assault on the Rabbit left him a bit annoyed, but it wasn't anything that would cause him to fume at the ears. Yet Oswald took it upon himself to show these stumps who was boss. Running up towards the mob, the Lucky rabbit leaped into the air and did a somersault before performing a dive kick at one of the Stumps.

Oswald used stomp on Enchanted Stump 10!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  8. Krowley Moderator

CYCLE 4
    Mickey attacked Enchanted Stump 1. DEFEATED. Regained 5 MP.
    Oswald used Stomp!
    Dealt 10 Damage to Enchanted Stump 10. DEFEATED
    Dealt 2 Damage to Enchanted Stump 4
    Dealt 2 Damage to Enchanted Stump 9
    ENEMIES TURN!
    Enchanted Stump 4 attacked Mickey. Dealt 2 Damage.
    Enchanted Stump 6 attacked Mickey. Dealt 2 Damage.
    HEROES TURN!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    74/100 HP
    5/100 MP​
    70/100 HP
    15/100 MP​

Enchanted Stump 1
    X
    Enchanted Stump 2
    X
    Enchanted Stump 3
    X
    Enchanted Stump 4
    8/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 5
    X
    Enchanted Stump 6
    10/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 7
    X
    Enchanted Stump 8
    X
    Enchanted Stump 9
    8/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 10
    X

9. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

The tide of battle had shifted. So few of the once numerous overgrown overgrowths remained that the job of removing the rest became less tasking for the mouse. His Magic was still exhausted, but it would be easier to pick a target from sparer ranks. Oswald's stomp had affected two to the side, so Mickey locked onto one of them.

Mickey attacked Enchanted Stump 4.

"Good work out there, Oswald. Just a little farther to go. Hit the one I just did, 'cuz it looks about ready to fall already; it'll keep them from gangin' up on us next time."

10. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

"Stop talking for just one moment, will you!?" Oswald exclaimed, trying to hide the embarrassment.

With keyblade in hand, the black rabbit lunged forward and whacked one of the Enchanted Stumps, specifically the one Mickey had struck. The two of them were doing great for the time being. If all went well, then they could be done with this battle without much suffering.

Oswald attacked Stump Numbah Fo.

11. Krowley Moderator

CYCLE 5
    Mickey attacked Enchanted Stump 4,
    Oswald attacked Enchanted Stump 4. DEFEATED!
    ENEMIES TURN!
    Enchanted Stump 6 attacked Mickey. Dealt 2 Damage.
    HEROES TURN!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    72/100 HP
    10/100 MP​
    68/100 HP
    20/100 MP​

Enchanted Stump 1
    X
    Enchanted Stump 2
    X
    Enchanted Stump 3
    X
    Enchanted Stump 4
    X
    Enchanted Stump 5
    X
    Enchanted Stump 6
    10/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 7
    X
    Enchanted Stump 8
    X
    Enchanted Stump 9
    8/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 10
    X

12. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

"Stop talking for just one moment, will you!?"

Mickey tightened his lips. Whether those words hurt or not --- and they did, just a little --- it wasn't the time to dwell on that. Oswald had followed through and down fell the stump. Two remained. No more words, though he did struggle with whether or not that included saying sorry for the disturbance.

Mickey attacked Enchanted Stump 6.

13. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

The sweet silence. Mickey had finally stopped talking, and for the most part had stopped embarrassing Oswald with childish positive reassurance. The black rabbit lunged once again at the same target Mickey Mouse had attacked, and whacked it with the other end of the keyblade. The two basically had this stump surrounded, and were slowly whittling away at its health. Hopefully they weren't too far off from victory.

Oswald Attacked Enchanted Stump 6!

14. Krowley Moderator

CYCLE 6
    Mickey attacked Enchanted Stump 6,
    Oswald attacked Enchanted Stump 6. DEFEATED!
    ENEMIES TURN!
    HEROES TURN!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    72/100 HP
    15/100 MP​
    66/100 HP
    25/100 MP​

Enchanted Stump 1
    X
    Enchanted Stump 2
    X
    Enchanted Stump 3
    X
    Enchanted Stump 4
    X
    Enchanted Stump 5
    X
    Enchanted Stump 6
    X
    Enchanted Stump 7
    X
    Enchanted Stump 8
    X
    Enchanted Stump 9
    8/10 HP
    Enchanted Stump 10
    X

15. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

This was it. Last one left. Mickey charged ahead and just went for it. It wouldn't be enough, so the rest was up to Oswald. Mickey wondered what would be faced next after the last monster fell. He knew that larger tree creature that ran off had to be stopped so he could rescue whatever friend was locked away in the Orange crystal. Maybe, just maybe, with someone else around, then Oswald might have stopped being so grumpy and aloof. The mouse did his best to keep quiet just as the battle came to a close.

Mickey attacked Enchanted Stump 9.

16. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

ooc: Sorry for the half effort posts.
    This was perfect! They had taken down a mob of enchanted stumps and only one remained. Oswald dashed towards the remainder and assaulted the minion.

Oswald attacked the Enchanted Stump 9!

17. Krowley Moderator

With all the stumps dispatched, Mickey and Oswald had come out victorious. From behind them, the grumpy old oak tree towered and clapped his wooden branch hands together.

"Hah! You little runts actually went and pulled it off, did ye?" He laughed as minions were beginning to circle around him. "But it looks like they still took a beating outta yah- And oooohhh.... No special healing in sight for the tired out rodents?" He pulled from behind his back the Orange Gem and tossed it a few times in his hand. "You know, this ain't even the real gem." He crushed the gem in his hands without even a second thought and watched as the dust fell to the ground. "I was meant to lead you two on a wild goose chase, but if I can show Mistress Mizrabel that I can defeat THREE of you instead of TWO... Why, she may even just promote me!" The old oak was not smart to be sure, but his negligence could be proven to be an advantage if this played out right.

From the inside of his hollow shell, he took out a Yellow Crystal Gem and tossed it in front of them. "I don't know whose in that thing, but I want this here to be a fair fight... So when my little friends and I take you down, it's by my own, cold hands." The Yellow gem glowed as it began to slowly rise in front of them, the old oak crossing his arms with little to no impression of fear.

"Come on now! Let's see who your lucky last hope will be!"

The Yellow Crystal Gem has changed shape....
    Pluto has joined the Party!
    [​IMG]

"HAHAHAHA! THE DOG?!" He barked. "Of all the allies you could have gotten, you were stuck with the mutt. If I could cry from laughter I would, ahahaha-" The oak tree hacked and wheezed as he continued to laugh.

18. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    The yellow dog whimpered at his situation. There was nothing around him but endless darkness in every direction. He had no memory of how he'd gotten there, where he was, or what was happening. All he knew was the feeling of being lost. Like a dream without substance. Would he be stuck here forever? The dog whined louder at the thought of that. He wanted to see Mickey again. As though on cue, light returned to Pluto.

Slowly, his eyes rolled open to a familiar sight. He jumped up onto all fours, his tail wagging every-which-way. Wasting no time, he leaped up onto the mouse and gave him a few affectionate licks. He whined slightly, noticing that his friend was slightly worse for the wear. Only then did he notice the others that were present. One of them was an unfamiliar rabbit who also held a keyblade. Pluto looked curiously at him, but his attention was grabbed by a voice.

"HAHAHAHA! THE DOG?! Of all the allies you could have gotten, you were stuck with the mutt. If I could cry from laughter I would, ahahaha-"

Pluto's ears shot up and his brow furrowed. It wasn't long before one of his two personas was giving the stump a look of fire.
    'Why i oughta...' The green devil Pluto said, rolling up invisible sleeves as though ready to trade blows with the tree. The dog himself followed suit by turning around and giving a growl toward it.
    'Come on, stupid. We ain't gonna let him get away with sayin' somethin' like that, are we? Lets teach 'im a lesson'

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  19. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

[​IMG]

Pluto's company was welcome, and not a let-down for Mickey in any way. His most loyal friend, Mickey couldn't help but burst with infectious laughter when the dog started licking his face. For good measure, he rubbed his canine companion behind the ears before they perked up and attention returned to the Stump.

"You'd be awfuly surprised, y'over-grown footstool. Pluto n' me have been through a lot together. Right, ole fella?" Mickey smiled and kneeled down beside Pluto to rub the top of the dog's head to help calm him down. "No use in gettin' all worked up, huh, Pluto? Why, unless ya feel like a good ole game of..." Mickey's brow furrowed and he cracked a mischievous smirk, "Fetch!"

20. Krowley Moderator

The old tree's bark began to crinkle at the thought of a measly dog going after his precious branches and twigs. His fellow master of illusions would always tell him horror stories of how dogs and other beastly creatures would retrieve stray wood from fallen trees and return them to their master. Just for fun! He took a step back before knocking his wooden noggin twice for good measure. "Alright you mammals! If it's a fightin' yer a wantin', then be warned!" He lifted his wooden fingertips to summon five enchanted stumps to guard his front. "You'll find my bark is far worse than my bite!!"

BATTLE START!
    HEROES TURN!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    72/100 HP
    15/100 MP​
    66/100 HP
    25/100 MP​
    100/100 HP
    100/100 MP​

Enchanted Stump 1
    10/10 HP