Mickey's Dream Team

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Krowley, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

[​IMG]

Unaware of the conversation between Mizrabel and Minnie above, and unaware of the shadow version of himself, Mickey walked through the halls of the castle with the Grumpy Old Oak card in-hand.

"Gosh. It's barely the start of this journey, an' it's already been a lotta hard work. I wonder what's next for u- Hey!" He stopped and pointed to the purple gem in their path. "It's another one of those gems! Golly! I didn't think we'd come across one so soon. Quick! Let's see who's in there."

Mickey picked up the gem and shook it a little. He wasn't really sure what would get his friend out, but maybe even just touching the thing would be enough. He eyed it and shook his head. Nothing yet.

"I guess nobody's home... or it's a decoy. I was told there'd be some illusions and nasty tricks while I'm in here, so who knows?"

Mickey was just ready to put the gem down when it started reacting. He jumped and hollered, surprise turning into joy in a moment. The purple gem wasn't a dud after all. Now all that remained to see was which of his friends he'd just rescued from crystal-imprisonment. He had Pluto by his side, but he was hoping there'd be a friend of his whom he could really talk to, because Oswald wasn't exactly being warm and fuzzy towards him. He needed Donald or Goofy right about now. He needed support.

2. Krowley Moderator

The Purple Crystal Gem has changed shape....
    Daisy has joined the Party!
    [​IMG]

3. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    "Well it's about time!" Daisy stumbled slightly before righting herself, and whirling to look at her savior. Only...it wasn't who she had thought it would be. "Mickey?" She blinked, her tone softening slightly in her confusion. "But I thought Donald....ooohhh if he thinks he can use this to get out of our date night then he is dead wrong? Where is he?" She crossed her arms over her chest, foot tapping as she waited for Mickey to give her a response. The tough exterior was little more then a front; she was upset and lost. How had she gotten into that gem? Where were they now? Donald wasn't with Mickey, was he trapped the same way she had been?

It was easier to feel anger over pain or sadness, and so Daisy chose the former. "Mickey.." She warned, indicating she was about to lose her temper. That tone of voice had always sent Donald into a tizzy, and regardless of Mickey's position, she wanted answers. She could apologize for the disrespect later. Or never, knowing herself.

4. Krowley Moderator

In another part of the castle, there sat a group of three merpeople were surrounded the precious gems they had found scattered around the Atlantis-like ancient setting. They were both ocean-like in color. The Indigo and Blue gems shimmered from the salt water that dripped alongside them. The green fish people were surrounded in a setting with broken pillars and traces of seaweed. It looked like it was a sunken coliseum of sorts that they had situated themselves in. Surrounded by a lake of water, they grunted and croaked at the precious gems they had discovered. They communicated to each other with shoving and tiled heads at why Mizrabel wanted to find such precious items. One looked intently at them as he touched them both. A light began to emit from each gem as the merman jumped back in horror. The other two grabbed him as they ducked for cover behind the pillars, not sure what would happen. The lights grew brighter until two of the Disneytown residents emerged; One Donald Duck. And Pete.
    @Glen

Pete landed on his bottom, shaking his hands in disgust from the salt water all over his hands. His face was still pretty dazed, trying to get his blurred vision back. He shook his head until he could see clearly. "Oooh! My aching' head..." He looked around until his vision locked on Donald. "Wha? Hey! you! Small fry!" He slapped the back of the duck\s head to get him out of the same daze. What the heck are we doin' in this run down water park!"

[​IMG][​IMG]

In a toyland of sorts, sat the jack in the box. A horrific clown face attached to a large spring, wearing a bowler hat and nothing else. His body was just a crank box and he always had a creepy smile on his face. This was the Jack-In-The-Box. One of Mizrabel's castle of illusion. His head bounced in a jovial fashion as his nutcracker guards slugged along, carrying two giant gems. One orange and the other green.
    "Ahh, perfect! Mizrabel will certainly be gleaming with color!!! Hahaha! I can practically see her face... gleaming! HAHAH!" The guards looked to each other and shrugged, not understanding their master's puns.
    "Oh what do you know?! Just put the gems on the ground. Whatever we do, we must not activate them. No doubt that mouse is still scurrying around the castle trying to find them." The guards walked over towards the Jack-In-The-Box only to trip over their own wooden feet. They fell over a top of one another and the gems rolled along, emitting a glow. "What? No! They can't activate. This is definitely turning my crank the wrong way!!" The lights grew brighter until Goofy popped out of the green gem onto the pair of trampled guards. Max goof popped out of the orange gem onto his own two feet.

"Now look what you've done!" The Jack-in-The-Box scolded.

@Captain Arch
    @Skyheart

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

With Daisy now in the party, the four were left with two doors in front of them. One with a hammer on the front, and the other with a dragon. It was uncertain which their friends would be in, but hopefully the four could work out a good solution...

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Looking at the two doors in front of them, Pluto cocked his head and perked his ears up. While his ears were up, they still sort of flopped in front of his face. His head tilted to the other side as Pluto started to stand up from where he was seated, slightly in front of the group. His pink wet tongue hung out of his mouth as he paced back and forth between the door. Finally Pluto barked at the one with a dragon on it. He then began to circle in front of the door. Pluto watched the door for a moment stopping to pounce on it, keeping his back legs rooted to the ground as his front paws connected with the door a couple times. He then turned around and looked at Mickey.

After a moment of just watching for movement, Pluto went bounding up to his owner and jumping up on him, licking his face a couple times. Soon enough however he stopped harassing Mickey and looked back at the door with the dragon on it, then back at Mickey. He sat, his tail wagging, waiting for his owner to open the door so they could go through like an obedient dog would. ​

6. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Once he'd been freed from the bubble, Donald swiveled around a little, slightly clueless look on his face as he did so. They were completely and utterly screwed. He had absolutely no idea where they were, and even less idea of where they should be going. He quickly straightened himself up and did his darn best to look as though he were completely calm and sure of himself. That went out the window Pete slapped him on the back of the head. With a loud outcry, he must have jumped at least five feet in the air.

As he came down, he turned to face Pete. "Hey what's the big idea?!" he asked, furrowing his brows down as he did. However, he did calm himself by the very smallest margin and turned around to show his back to Pete, crossing his arms. "I know where we are. We need to go...." he said, before a single bead of sweat caused by his nerves went down his face, "uh...uhhh....this way!" he declared, pointing straight ahead and starting to walk in the direction he'd pointed in.​

7. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

780543AB-D244-4159-AF06-BA173B794F5E-1274-00000124E2B5F9A5_tmp.png
    Mickey backed up from Daisy, and he grimaced as she fumed. Holding his hands up in a defensive pose, he was caught off-guard when Pluto ran up to him and licked his face. The affection was a welcome --- albeit somewhat wet --- distraction from the encroaching duck.

"Daisy, I don't really know what t'tell ya, but we're all gonna have to work together. Okay? I've been worried sick about everyone, and that includes you. All I'm asking is a little patience and faith," he implored, knowing still whom he was talking to against her character.

Turning to Pluto, he examined his actions and noted the door his dog seemed intent on opening. The image on the door filled him with unease, but he could swallow it; he trusted his loyal companion.

"Alright, pal. Haha! I gotcha! Let's get goin' then," he said with joy as he turned the knob and headed through the door, his other hand rubbing Pluto's head as he passed him.

8. Krowley Moderator

Pete shook his head in disagreement while Donald was walking obviously the wrong way. Ducks aren't exactly the kind of people you should be following directions for. Unless maybe they're migrating south for the winter maybe...
    "Oh no you don't! As Captain of the Royal Guard, I outrank you! And I say we go that-a-way!" Pete picked up Donald by the back of his shirt and turned him the other way, tossing him in the process. He marched along before stopping to see the green guppy-like creatures watching them. "Oh great, now I gotta deal with these toads now?! Can't a guy just catch a break?..." He sighed before picking up his big belly and taking center stage. He cleared his throat as if preparing a big announcement.
    "Ahem! Attention all frog people! I am Captain Pete! And seeing as me and the duck ain't from 'round here, I order someone to explain just what in sam tucket is goin' on!" The merpeople lurched out, revealing their increased numbers. The growled and shoved each other, displeased by Pete's words. Pete stepped back cautiously, trying to mask it with more gruff talk. "Oh, so you think yer tough, ay?" He put up his dukes and was prepared to fight them all. "I ain't afraid of no toady frogs!!"

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Pluto sat down panting and wagging his tail rapidly as Mickey rubbed his head. He almost pushed his head up into his hand just asking for more scratches. However when the door opened Pluto stood up and went on guard, waiting for something to come out from the depths of the door. His ears were up he had one foot up and nose pointed forward staring ahead. A low growl rumbled from his throat as he stared at the door.

After a long moment Pluto decided he would take the lead for his master, make sure that Mickey was not in danger going through the door that he had chosen. Running through the open door, nearly knocking Mickey off his feet. Once through the door however he went from cautious to excited. "Food? Food? Food! Fooooooooooood!" Was the only thing going through Pluto's mind as he started to circle around the area, stopping at every piece of candy he found and licking it. He never stayed long enough to finish any piece of candy before moving to the next one. There was sooo much candy. Everything was made out of candy. It was amazing. He turned back and barked a few times at Mickey before getting distracted with the candy land in front of him once again. ​

10. Skyheart Joker

Clattering onto the ground, the gem had exploded in a flash of radiant light it had vanished. "Whoooaoaooaooa," was the cry that sounded out as the anthropomorphic dog landed flat onto his face. Sprawled out across the ground, the man opened his eyes to try and take a look around where he was, seeing the completely unfamiliar around him. Standing back up, the man looked around trying to get a bearing as to where he was, a hand put to his chin as he started to recount what had happened. "Well let's see. I was with all my friends in Disney Town and then that witch came and," as a sudden realization hit him as to where he was, or wasn't rather, with a shocked expression and a small hop the man went, "oh no!" Turning around, the man started frantically looking for his friends, his eyes darting from place to place until he saw his son in a similar position to himself. Rushing over to him, practically tackle hugging him he exclaimed, "oh Maxie, I'm so glad you're safe! I was so worried about you, I thought we might never see each other again but now we're all back together!" As he went on rambling like this, he then let go of his son and looked at the guards on the ground and the rather strange looking person who was here. Waving to them he said, "well hello there fellows, me and my son here are a bit lost, could you tell us where we might be?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.