More like see you never again.

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Twilight_Nobody13, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

I joined this site mostly because I wanted to connect with people who also enjoyed the Kingdom Hearts series...I found a bunch of self absorbed jerks instead. Funny that. No one's interested in original ideas anymore and apparently everyone's started hating my guts since the day I voiced an opinion that didn't match everyone else's. Anywhooo...since I do stuff that happens in the Roleplaying Arena for a living, I don't really need to stick around and inflict more upon my already blackened heart. So may you all rot in hell...or rather don't bother coming to hell, I won't be receiving guests.
    For those that I actually enjoyed rping with and generally talking to. I think you know who you are, I've told you dozens of times. Thanks for sharing your creative mind with me.
    For the rest...piss off.

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

By seeing me post, you could probably guess what I'm going to say. Since this is your goodbye, might as well say one last thing.

You were a good friend.Things got between us, we both said and did things that were bad, and there is bad blood between us. I do not regret knowing you though. I honestly don't regret a single day. I really wish you wouldn't leave just because a few people are acting lame, and find a way to get on some kind of good footing.

Anyway, I honestly do wish you well on whatever you're going to do in life next. And, hey, if you need to say something, don't hesitate to send me a line. I hold onto no negative feelings or emotions. I still remember the girl I met three years ago, who I spent half the night talking to the first time we ever talked to each other. Just remember, everyone deserves to be happy.

I will miss you.

Be good, do good, and try to be happy.

3. Arch Mana Knight

Well that's depressing. You were a great RPer. I know we didn't really talk but I'll miss seeing you around. In any case, I suppose it is good to separate yourself from things that are giving you trouble. I don't really have much else to say but I do hope you come back when things get better. If you don't, then just try and have a good life. That is all.

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Sorry to have to see you go. I really enjoyed rping with you. Take care.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

As someone who enjoyed being in your rp's, I miss having the chance to rp with you again. See ya then.

6. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

bye bye now(and by the way we all been in hell a long time ago)

7. Light-Rune Maven Seer

I don't really know you, but I've seen you around and I hate to see someone go. I wish you farewell and good luck out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.