Kingdom Hearts II Most anooying/hated thing in khII

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Reoy, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rax Traverse Town Homebody

me too. Im like, five feet tall and im in eighth grade...ok...im really 4' 11 1/2''
    stinks for me. Lucky Riku.

Yea, I did. Specially in the 1st game. I actually plugged my ears at some points cause i was scarred my brain would explode. I really freaked out wen my sis said, "hey, wat's that burning smell?" Sora's voice kills...

2. RedHot1994 Traverse Town Homebody

Don't Diss Sora!!!!

I hated Sora and Kairi's romance thing!!!(HUGE Sora fan!)

3. Rax Traverse Town Homebody

Sorry. I don't hate Sora eather. I just thought his voice could have been bettr in the first game. It was alot bettr in the second one. I DONT hate Sora. I do hate Kairi.

4. Larxene25 Destiny Islands Resident

Atlantica and 100 Acre Wood...No question.

Your right. Wow well who knows mabe Riku will shrink.:stupid:

Sorry. I don't hate Sora eather. I just thought his voice could have been bettr in the first game. It was alot bettr in the second one. I DONT hate Sora. I do hate Kairi.

Sora sounds like an eight year old in the first game.

5. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

Most disliked things in KHII.

Kairi: She could have been something. Its not her fault she's just useless luggage that can never do wrong and is always perfect. It's Tetsuya's and Disney's fault. She's a princess of Heart and all the other princesses were disney princesses. She was doomed to a life as a DID. I truly pity her fate.

Atlantica: I HATED THAT WORLD!!! Why!!

Sora's attitude: He's a pussy. He acts like he doesn't like to fight and he sounds like his balls haven't grown. He has no manly male aggresion that drives men to fights for no reason other than to prove themselves and competitions. He's fifteen for God's sake, he should be brimming with testoterone. Though a Disney game could never get away with Sora acting like Yusuke Uremeshi from Yu Yu Hakusho(I love that anime). No matter how raw that would be.

Donald and Goofy: Handy in a fight, but otherwise, they suck.

Hayner, Pence, and Olette: And the award for biggest waste of space in a video game goes to...

Difficulty Level: Not hard enough!

Other than that, Great. Hi, I'm Gritz. I'm new here.

6. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Hi, Gritz! =D I like your style. :D

:noworries:

7. AkuseruVIII Banned

Most annoying part, eh.
    Everything. The entire story was like watching a Bruce Lee knockoff movie and the battle system was like playing Dynasty Warriors. The worlds had zero to do with any relevant things going on. The gummi ship was crap. The voice acting for secondary characters was bad. I hated the fact that if you stood still you could survive maybe ten minutes in the thousand heartless battle. The bosses were easy. Did I mention the story was fractured all the hell up. The boos battles were few and far between. Sora was too strong. How is a child with his pet dog and duck gonna beat up a bunch of super powered adults? The way that your "allies" really did nothing. After you beat a world there is no reason to go back. Sephiroth was too easy. Xemnas was too easy. Reaction commands required no reaction time. There were no cool abilities that required any thought process at all(think ragnarok and sonic blade.) The Final form isn't fun. Ultima weapon now looks like crap. What's up with trons ****ing world, did you really have to do any of that? Axel, Sora, Roxas, Riku, Cloud, Leon, Donald, Goofy, and all the other male characters were all pussies. This time it's NOT personal. The clothes are bammafied. There were too many useless challenges and dumbass information bars. What's up with the ****in' skateboards everywhere. Nobodies were all weak and pathetic, I expected something stronger. The Heartless were all fagticious. There is no hard mode, just easy easier and so damn easy no one could fail. The new keyblades sucked. Altlantica. Gay Pridelands. Kairi with a keyblade that looked like the epitome of inhuman sickly sweetness and love and ****. The very idea of Sora beating Roxas in a fight. The lack of any real power players in the mix. Jack Sparrow. Will Turner. Did I mention this game was too easy and had absolutely no emotional content. Seriously I cried when I saw the endings to the other two and I'm like that was a sucky ending at the end of KH2. I hated the constantly repeating battle music that's the same in like every world. I hated the subtext put there to appease yaoi crazy fangirls. I hate the lack of a plot direction. I hate the fact that sora went back to ever ****ing Halloween Land and he looked like he was badly photoshopped into a Pirates of the Caribbean game. Come on change his clothes to pirate style. Did I mention final form was too ****in' all powerful and ******ed You don't even hjold a keyblade. That's straight up lame. Riku's controls. He can't fight for **** and yet he was supposedly the big bad last time. How's that work out? Sora had no reason to go anywhere he just was road tripping and ended up there. There's no sense of adventure. There's no sense of wonder. There's no way to make yourself feel like your actually having any fun that's not just novelty of a new game. It's just ******ed. There's no reason to like this game. It was like some bad acid high gone horribly wrong. I can't believe I waited more than two years and planed even further for it's purchase to get a load of **** that has a replay value of zero without any tampering with the program. You understand, I hold the story outside of the bulk of gameplay to be decent. Oh yeah the cutscenes were too numerous and useless. I dunno there's just so much. Like the hype machine that got my hopes up only to have them dashed at the release. I just think the game was too easy and was a major letdown.

8. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

Um, AkuseruVIII...I respect your right of opinion and all, but do you like anything in KH2?

9. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

After reading that post, probably not. That post was longer than the game itself.

I only have one thing for now...no, make it two.

Atlantica, for one. Do I really have to explain why? I do hope that won't rear its ugly head in KH III....

The shortness of it all. It took me half a week to beat this...even on Proud mode, while it took me a freakin' month to beat KH I. I kinda expected more...

10. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

I gotta agree. I played KH2 before KH1, but playing the second inspired me to play the first. And let me tell you, in the time it took me to beat the second, I made it to the third level of the first. I still haven't beaten it, although I've beaten KH2 numerous times.

11. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I know! I hope....whoever made KH...knew what he was doing when he made the game so short.

12. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

I'm sure Tetsuya Nomura knows what he's doing...although I think he had a brain block when he put Atlantica in there...

13. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I know! That's the one thing I LOATHE about this game. Atlantica was the most pointless world ever...it never helped level you up or anything...it just let you see that Sora singing can crack a mirror that's a mile away.

14. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

AkuseruVIII, other than my complaints about the game, I loved it. Though the nobodies could have been more harder. KH2 rocked. Just that Sora is portrayed as a sissy *****.

15. Rax Traverse Town Homebody

I didn't like the happy dance Sora, Goofy and Donald did when Sora woke up... Everyone in the room was cracking up and I was too. Sora looked so...yikes...:sideways:

16. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

That's a good question... .-.; I pretty much liked it only because of the glimpses of the Organization and.......... Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it... XD;

*can relate with that*

17. Gravity Chaser

It always seemed a tad bit too short to me...that was really annoying.

I also didn't like how Demyx was so easy on Proud mode and so hard on Beginner. I mean...it makes absolutely no sense!

Kairi was just...blah...and very prissy. They obviously just gave her a keyblade to make her shut up and actually have some purpose to the story. I mean, yes, she had a large role in KHI...but she was completely useless in KHII.

Riku...he was amazing in KHI, but where did it go? I understand that he's let go of the darkness, but still...even before it he could beat me up in the Destiny Islands...with a peice of wood, too!

Oh, and finally, the end battle when you have to play as Riku. He can't run....the quickest way to get there was to jump. That's messed up.

Don't get me wrong, though. I loved the game, there's just a few things that could have been different to make it perfect. ^^

18. AkuseruVIII Banned

For anyone who wants to hear more ranting. I could very easily replay it all in one sitting and come up with more flaws like putting in cheesy and useless animations at the stupidest times or making the final world easier than the first day. However I have neither the strength of thumbs to repeatedly tap the X button or the will power to put myself through that again. Seriously I did this challenge thing to finish it with no abilities or intentional leveling up or items or extra keyblades. You know what happened it was marginally harder. I still had basically no trouble. Although I couldn't beat it by only tapping X and Triangle. Trust me it can be done under most circumstances, 'cause you step forwards in an attack so you just attack to walk and then you only have to use triangle to trigger necessary scenes. Okay, scratch the first part I've got plenty more to complain about. What's up with Disney backwards the old fart just shows up basically tells you the plot and resolution of the story and disappears in a beam of fruity light. The magic system was crap, come on you can heal yourself fully once and then you have to wait for some ******ed gauge to fill before you can attack again. Reminding anyone of turn based from th middle ages of video gaming? Me too. I also hate the fact that the get cheap with animating Roxas' face and also Saix's in the worst places. They have him talking but his mouth remains a quadrilateral. Oh yeah, remember when Sora got his new clothes he didn't move when he was changing colors is that normal? Lemme answer that for you, No! What's up with killing Luxord after Xigbar. Xigbar is the second in command and Sora didn't even break a sweat on him. Why does he even wanna kill the nobodies their not actually destroying anything or creating the worlds of darkness and ****, all they do is try to get back their fruity *** hearts. And what's up with roxas anyone notice how when you play as him his movement is both simplified and slower than Sora's? Donald and Goofy, fat load of help they ended up to be. Donald can't even fight and all Goofy ever does is stand there like cannon fodder. what's up with fatass Pete and Maleficent anyways? They do nothing to further the plot and they don't even pose a marginal threat. Sora's coming under attack from all sides here but it all seems just a tab bit too well set up for him. The Heartless hate the Nobodies the Nobodies hate the Heartless what is this the 1960's? He doesn't even have to do anything. The only way to lose any battle is carelessness. Come on could you see losing to anything in that game with all the handouts they give you. What's up with the HUD. Drives also had flaws in themselves and they were the shining light for this game. How come you lose drive when you successfully hit something? I dunno maybe to limit your power since it's obvious they can't just give you stronger enemies. Explosion that was cool maybe once. then it just turned into a waste of time. Why do I wanna kill a boss in two combos? I dunno to further a story that I don't care about. What's with the friggin' fruity minigames? I swear, leading a bunch of stuffed animals through a cave isn't fun. Nor is playing a sidescrolling flight game with no upgrades or bonuses, just a dumb yellow bear on your back. I seriously think this game needs reworking of some sort 'cause Atlantica is basically an attempt to kill time for two year olds who this game is obviously aimed at. Also, the editing. Why? I dunno Axel's death would have gone over better in a twisting helix of flame and armageddon. Seriously if a child in Japan can watch that why not in the rest of the world is that some twisted revenge for World War Two? And, Why is a sniper rifle and a crosshair so bad? Not like there any more common in Japan. Why would a crossbow make a gun noise and why would a zombie not burn? I'm looking at you Port Royal. Lemme see Disney land was too small it's a castle that takes up a planet it better be bigger than that. That's what I forgot, no sense of size or dimension to the worlds there was one way to go and one way to get there. They act like opening up another deadend path will fix the problem. You need to use the environments you create to your best advantage all they did was make themselves seem overextended. Also, what's up with all the ***** fights before Xemnas (BTW he's not that hard if you couldn't tell) One after another and one easier than the last. It's frickin' torture. If someones gonna use cards then they better at least do more than slight of hand and cheap magic tricks. That thing Saix uses is not a claymore. If you have a gun why don't you just stay away or in hiding. It's not like you can use ranged attacks anymore (I miss strike raid.) It's like they weren't done with Xemnas so they were trying to keep you away until he was presentable. The fact that anyone no matter how skilled can get away with a no damage fight is quite unsettling. Now I'm not the best gamer ever nor do I pretend to be, but I think that you should have to take some damage of some sort before you can make it through the battle. the bosses are too predictable and they have too few attack patterns in one fight you can see them and not only know a way to win but know a way to win safely. Before you needed to be at a high level to beat the final boss if not for the fact that it took a lot of hits to kill him. Anyone can beat Xemnas, all you do is do as you're instructed. They act like Nobodies are a bigger threat and guess what theirs like five kinds of them and they don't really do anything. I'm bored now I'll talk about more later if I have the time.

19. Rosey Chaser

*cocks head* wow.....

How much time did it take you to write that?!?!?!?!?

my least favorite thing probably was having to do Roxas at the beginning at all of those pointless tasks...

20. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! *highfives*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.