Kingdom Hearts II Most anooying/hated thing in khII

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Reoy, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gravity Chaser

God dang, you have a lot to rant about, don't you?

And why do you belong to a forum about Kingdom Hearts if you obviously hate the game so much?

2. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

That's exactly what I was thinking!

Seriously, do you like anything about Kingdom Hearts!?

3. AkuseruVIII Banned

I don't hate KH2 per se I just was severely disappointed. Think of it like this I got KH1 in 2002 and finished(secret ending and all) it by 2003. I planned how I was going to buy KH2 and I had so many thoughts and all of them were dead wrong. I missed KH CoM so I had no idea as to the sleep thing. I'm probably the most miserly person you know I planned three or four years ahead to get the cheapest price on KH2. I seriously expected more. I hate it in stories when they make the characters grow older, it kinda depresses me(don't know why). So it's like I expected everything to be like Kingdom Hearts only better as in harder enemies, more secret bosses, more Heartless. Also, I kinda felt like they were drifting from their original intentions. That's what really bothers me. I guess that's it really the rest is just made worse by that. I think it's 'cause it wasn't epic enough or something. Whatever I just don't know, I'm kinda confused about it.

4. sephiroth29 Merlin's Housekeeper

what i hated most of all is if u don't understand japanese u have to get the english version and i don't like final mix either so u can't fight all of the organization!

5. RedHot1994 Traverse Town Homebody

I am soooooooooooo agreeing with the Kairi quote! She completely SUCKS!

6. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Well said! I liked Kairi ( actually, I liked Sora and Riku, too! ) in the first game...

In the second game, I'd have to say it was all about the Organization. Period. Sora pissed me off. Kairi pissed me off just as much. And Riku... He just seemed a lot more... Sissy-fied. XD;

AkuseruVIII: We understand and everything, but maybe they just didn't want it to be too hard for the younger players... =C Ya gotta remember - this game isn't just expert gamers like you... (*didn't really think proud mode was easy - just not entirely hard*). And some of the reation commands DID look a little cool... XD; Though you're right when you say they didn't require any reaction SKILLS... >.>;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.