Birth by Sleep Most Frustrating/Hard Boss

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by monstro567, Feb 13, 2011.

1. monstro567 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey everyone. What do you think is the hardest and/or the most frustrating boss from Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? In my opinion it is Braig, both times.

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xehanort the last time when he takes Terra's body, hands down. The guy is relentless with those area attacks and BS.

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I was actually pretty annoyed with Captain Hook as Ven. That guy really made me angry... Trying to beat Braig as Aqua was hard to - harder than Vanitas both times at the in, in my opinion.

4. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

I think most frustrating boss will be braig (both times) & hard boss will be Terranort when your terra's lingering sentiment. Mysterious figure is both but I dont know if he counts

5. StardustXtreme Chaser

Hmmm

Story First Time:
    Braig 2nd until you get use Recover Barrier to ever loving broken use.
    Hook, I honestly thought he'd be like KH1...bad idea.
    Vanitas 2nd with Aqua

After Story
    VR & MF

Mirage Arena:
    All Mirage Arena Bosses to get Ultima Weapon or Shotlock.

6. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

Terranort, -___-

against Aqua, a person who generally uses magic, and not physically strong made the fight against him quite difficult. Ah well got through it though :D

7. Ren! Merlin's Housekeeper

Still stuck against Terranort with Aqua, and I never wanna see Captain Hook again in my life! XD That battle using Ven was one of the most frustrating experiences I've ever had to go through! Haha

8. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I still can't beat Vantis for the frist time as Ven.. Is that Crazy or what XDD

9. Jin うごかないで

Mysterious Figure , took me a full day trying to beat him.

10. the gamer2.0 Moogle Assistant

i didn't have much trouble with the main bosses but i had trouble with the yellow experiment you fight with terra i think it was just me though

11. P Banned

Funnily enough, all of Aqua's bosses were easy for me. Probably because I level-ground her up to be ridiculously over-levelled.

Easily the most epic for me was the final fight as Terra. I was healing so much in that fight, it wasn't funny. I did it first try, but it was really close. Exactly what I'd expect from a final boss.

The most irritating would be the final part of Vanitas with Ven. I ended up looking up a guide on how to use those Vanitas D-Links. The difficult part was the lack of healing items.

12. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Braig was the hardest. Quite ironic because Xigbar in Kh 2 was alot easier.

13. Naroxa Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm gonna agree with the majority and say Terranort. As soon as you're locked in one of his combos, or he decides to meteor spam you, unless you can heal, you're pretty much screwed. >_<

14. program Twilight Town Denizen

Captain hook as Aqua, and final Vanitas as Ven. But eventually Ive beat them after some training in the mirage Arena.

15. Shift Chaser

That Ghost whatever thing on Deep Space with Ven, in JP version, second run.
    I was severely underleveled (Just level 15, i was doing 1 damage), didn't know one single hit while gravity was off would knock it down, and i aways died because Stich never came >_>
    Then i raged and leveled up.

What?
    These don't fight.

16. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

As other people have said: Terranort.

I found him the hardest both with Terra and Aqua since he counters very often your attacks and have that long keyblade combo which makes you get stuck, and if you don't have enough HP, you die.

17. P Banned

Wait a second. The OP never mentions the boss being story-specific. I change my vote to Vanitas Remnant. The only reason I'm not voting Mysterious Figure is because it was too frustrating to make a decent attempt at him.

It doesn't help that my PSP's analog stick seems to be flawed, so that it doesn't move as fluently as it could, especially when sweaty.

18. xCloudx Moogle Assistant

To me its Vanitas Lingering Spirit. Ive beaten him and i still find it fun how he owns me sometimes

19. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I found Terranort when fighting as lingering sentiment very frustrating as normal attacks just won't do, plus it took me a while to realise what to do to finish Vanitas as Ven. I will say that Vanitas' ghost thing was very annoying and I have yet to beat him, but just for normal bosses I'd say Terranort.

Braig was rather annoying but I didn't find him that bad.

20. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Terranort, He can kill you so god damn quickly if you aren't careful.
    And then The Vanitas battle in Neverland with Aqua, that one always seemed to give me a bit of trouble.