Birth by Sleep Most Frustrating/Hard Boss

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by monstro567, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Mysterious Figure. Still haven't beaten him. Probably because my PSP is a total wreck at the moment. Half my buttons don't work and the analog stick is shot to hell and back.

2. orlando. Traverse Town Homebody

I'd say the last form of Xehanort when you have to battle him with Terra's body takes the cake. That boss is crazy hard cuz he has unblockable attacks like when he shoots fireballs from the sky O_o

3. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Terra - Terranort annoys me to no end.
    Ventus - Meh, I guess Vanitas LS because I have no idea how to get Tornado.
    Aqua - Terranort at the Final Chapter.

4. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Terranort was definitely a tough one. I filled up my whole command deck with hi-potions and elixirs. I had to level up so many times (but thankfully Terra has an awesome place to train in Neverland) and even then I barely won. Aqua I didn't find very challenging at all. Ventus, it wasn't a 'boss' that was hard, it was that TERRIBLE ice cream mini-game. I had to stop, play through Terra and Aquas story, come back, spend countless hours on it, etc., until I finally beat the minigame.

5. Plums Wakanda Forever

I'd have to say that the Mysterious Figure is the most frustrating boss. Teleportation + Dual Blades = terrifying in itself, but it also doesn't help that each of his attacks preeeeeetty much reduce you down to 1 HP in no time flat. >_> Also, I have to say that he's annoying plot wise as well, since "nobody" (cwatididthar) knows who or what he is, exactly. And Nomura made him canon. B|

6. Princess-Sammi Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm only a casual gamer so I don't feel the need to beat the Lingering Sentiment or Mysterious Figure, but I had trouble defeating Master Eraqus and "Terranort" when I was playing as Terra (in Proud Mode).

The solution to beating Master Eraqus was just loading my Command Deck with Curaga - took 40 tries until I thought of using that strategy! Now my Command Deck is always filled with Curaga. :)

After several tries (and what felt like hundreds of swear words being yelled at my PSP), I took a break and my mom said a few things that made me angry - so I let my rage out on "Terranort" and won!

However, I found Final Episode quite easy - probably because I focused on levelling Aqua up at the beginning of her story. Luckily I beat the entire game on Proud Mode.

7. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

I did not find any boss to be particularly challenging. The only bosses I thought were hard were the post game bosses in Terra's story. I hate playing as Terra and think that he is the worst character. He is so slow and tends to hit enemies to far away for combo attacks. Also, having a low magic stat does not help.

8. fielleon Merlin's Housekeeper

One of the boss fights harder for me was Terranort, both as Terra an Aqua (take into account that I did it in proud mode, without the exp 0 skill, it´s impossible that way ._.!), I just hate his meteorite attacks and how he can beat in one single combo, and when he heals... It freaks me out.

Later would be the secret boss fights, wouldn´t want to make a spoiler so I won´t say anything about them, but for me, with that difficulty, were hard as hell.

9. xXHumanoidLoverXx Destiny Islands Resident

Terranort. took me 3 weeks to beat him -_-

10. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Young Xehanort as a secret boss on Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Ten times harder with Terra since his sliding move is sooooo slow.

11. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Terranort really hard to beat him.
    Vanitas' lingering spirit still haven't beaten him

12. Mixt The dude that does the thing

For speed it is the best of the three. The real problem is the lack of invincibility frames. Ven and Aqua can produce them almost constantly while Terra only has them towards the beginning of his slide.

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Terranort with both Terra and Aqua. And Aqua's second battle with Vanitas (Neverland).

Vanitas's Lingering Spirit and MF as well